假设你参加了此次夏令营要给你的好朋友emma写一封信的格式,简单介绍一�

假如你是李华学校组织夏令营欢迎外国学生参加请用英语写一封信邀请你的美国朋友Tim参加告诉他夏令营安排
假如你是李华学校组织夏令营欢迎外国学生参加请用英语写一封信邀请你的美国朋友Tim参加告诉他夏令营安排
&
Hello Tim I'm Li Hua, our school organized a summer camp is very welcome foreign students to participate in, I really hope you can come to attend, specific arrangements is July 15th to August 12th morning we will launch Chinese English and drawing course, afternoon will arrange the Chinese culture and customs, the weekend we can in the city sightseeing and tourism, the moment we together will be very good and happy, and look forward to your reply. Your Li Hua
的感言:赞!很赞!非常赞!从来没有这么赞过!
其他回答 (4)
7月15日8月12日,上午,汉语,英语国画,下午,中国文化与习俗,周末,城市观光和旅游
还有没有其他题!发来照片啊!帮你答答
作文在哪里 同求
&
I learned it from the Internet you will organize a composed of international student summer camp in Singapore
My English is very good, has participated in many English speech contest and get good grades.
I want to use this summer camp to practice my oral English ability, and introduce our Chinese culture and places of historic interest and scenic beauty, let more people understand the Chinese love china. I think I can also learn about other countries in the activities, broaden my horizons
I hope you can approve my application
开头要是How are you doing recently
等待您来回答
外语领域专家假设你是Mary。今年14岁,12月8日出生。请你写一封信给Linda简单介绍一下你自己和你家人。并谈谈你最喜欢的科目(英语),电影(动作片)及原因,最后介绍课后喜欢玩的运动项目。不少于四十词。
假设你是Mary。今年14岁,12月8日出生。请你写一封信给Linda简单介绍一下你自己和你家人。并谈谈你最喜欢的科目(英语),电影(动作片)及原因,最后介绍课后喜欢玩的运动项目。不少于四十词。
不区分大小写匿名
Dear Helen, I am Mary.I am very happy to have a new school and many new classmates.My new school is very beautiful.It has a big playground and many beautiful buildings.I like my new school very much.I like sing English songs and chating.And I am afraid with my homework.It is more and difficult than the homework in the primary school.I hope I can do well in my new school.Believe me!I am the best!
Dear Linda,
My name is Mary .I am 14 years old now. I was born on December the 8th .I have a happy family.
My favorite subject in school is English. I am favor of action movie, because it is very exciting. I love playing basketball and tennis after class.
Best wishes,
Yours sincerely Mary
由于本人不知道你是什么学历所以就将最浅显的意思给翻译出来了,如果你觉得这样太简单了,可以再和我联系。
Dear Linda
I'm Mary, 14 years old and was born December 8. My family is very much in harmony, love my parents very much. My favorite subject is English, my favorite movie is the action film series, see this film made me very excited. Each after-school favorite campaign playing badminton, this can alleviate some bones to make me more awake. I look forward to your letter.
Yours,
Mary
给你推荐一些很出名的片子 我都很喜欢~ 这里看这些大片《钢铁侠》 《X战警外传1:金刚狼》《谍影重重》1、2、3 《机械公敌》《双狙人》1、2、3《碟海计中计》《死亡飞车》《生死狙击》《非常人贩》1、2、3
《罪恶之城》《B13街区》1、2 《记忆裂痕》《心灵传输者》 《街头霸王春丽传奇》《极限特工》《黑鹰坠落》《断箭》《异次元骇客》《独闯龙潭》《杀手里昂》 《纽约黑帮》《终极斗士》《虎胆龙威》1、2、3、4《刺客XIII》《杀手快报》 《毁灭战士》 《地狱醒龙》 《通缉令》《纽约大劫案》 《黑骑士》 《丛林骑兵》 《密杀指令》《暴走潜龙》《猎豹行动》 《血溅13号警署》 《反恐特警组》
《一级戒备》 《撕裂的末日》 《密码疑云》《高压电》1、2 《绝地战警》1、2 《黑衣人》1、2 《蝙蝠侠前传》《冲锋陷阵》《惩罚者》1、2
《平行歼灭战》《西铁风云》 《时空特警》
《终极格斗王》 今年的《阿凡达》真是部超级大片啊
其实电影院看比较好。 电脑上感觉不出来
等待您来回答
社会话题领域专家24个英语话题写作课件_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者贡献于
评价文档:
17页免费32页免费17页免费204页免费50页免费 52页1下载券5页免费5页免费50页1下载券205页3下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢23页2下载券