帕尔哈提唱过几首歌的那首英文歌叫什么

帕尔哈提唱英文歌时,吉它怎么玩得这么屌?_高音吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:110,177贴子:
帕尔哈提唱英文歌时,吉它怎么玩得这么屌?收藏
帅爆了有木有?歌唱得也很好,随性自信。有高手说说吉它弹得如何吗?
<div class="clearfix BAIDU_CLB_AD BAIDU_CLB_AD_pb" id="BAIDU_CLB_AD_">
吉他可以,但是这首歌还没太秀~他自己的一些歌吉他炫翻了~至于这首歌,除了左右手制音技巧就没啥了。就是俗称的闷音...Bass line扫出感觉很简单~左手控制音调走势,右手把握住节奏扫就是了。好声音确实有一位吉他大神,就是。他一上台我就瞄上他的琴了~Taylor714CE~后来看他自己弹唱~那稳定性,指法编配,绝对给赞~
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或中国好声音帕尔哈提获认可 曾在德国发过专辑 中国好声音帕尔哈提
&&&来源:都市快报
& 08:38:31
中国好声音帕尔哈提获认可 曾在德国发过专辑 中国好声音帕尔哈提好听歌曲 老婆是谁
&& 都市快报8月3日报道 7月23日那天,《中国好声音》在嘉兴体育馆赶录第三期节目。当晚,&好声音&宣传总监陆伟突然在朋友圈发了条消息,说一位学员的表演让所有人潸然泪下,并连续用了&超级有范儿、超级牛、超级有辨识度&等词来形容这位学员的表现。
&&& 直到本周五(8月1日)第三期节目播出到最后,大家才意识到之前让陆伟无比激动的学员,其实就是最后一个登台演唱的维族小伙帕尔哈提。
&&& 当帕尔哈提用他那沙哑而又独特的嗓音唱《你怎么舍得我难过》时,瞬间就击中了导师和观众的泪点。他献给已故父母的那首维语歌,还有那句超级淡定的话&我不追求梦想,只要认真唱歌,梦想会来找我&,更是吸引了姚晨等明星的关注。姚晨连发微博力挺帕尔哈提,盛赞对方是一位音乐人,也是一位诗人,&他写的那首维语歌曲感人至深,歌词如诗歌般朴素美好。
责任编辑:尚嗯
??????????
版权所有:大河南网当前位置: &
音乐和歌曲问题
中国好声音第三季英文歌全部的英文歌曲有那些叫什么名字mp3下载
来源:本站整理
作者:不详
Girl On Fire_刘至佳_mp3试听地址:
Girl On Fire_刘至佳_mp3下载地址:
Girl On Fire_刘至佳_歌词
Shes just a girl, and shes on fire Hotter than a fantasy, longer like a highway Shes living in a world, and its on fire Feeling the catastrophe, but she knows she can fly away Oh, she got both feet on the ground And shes burning it down Oh, she got her head in the clouds And shes not backing down This girl is on fire This girl is on fire Shes walking on fire This girl is on fire Looks like a girl, but shes a flame So bright, she can burn your eyes Better look the other way You can try but youll never forget her name Shes on top of the world Hottest of the hottest girls say Oh, we got our feet on the ground And were burning it down Oh, got our head in the clouds And were not coming down This girl is on fire This girl is on fire Shes walking on fire This girl is on fire Everybody stands, as she goes by Cause they can see the flame thats in her eyes Watch her when shes lighting up the night Nobody knows that shes a lonely girl And its a lonely world But she gon let it burn, baby, burn, baby This girl is on fire This girl is on fire Shes walking on fire This girl is on fire Oh, oh, oh... Shes just a girl, and shes on fire
You Raise Me Up_郑俊树_mp3试听地址:
You Raise Me Up_郑俊树_mp3下载地址:
You Raise Me Up_郑俊树_歌词
When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary When troubles come and my heart burdened be Then, I am still and wait here in the silence Until you come and sit awhile with me You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas I am strong, when I am on your shoulders You raise me up… To more than I can be You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas I am strong, when I am on your shoulders You raise me up… To more than I can be You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas I am strong, when I am on your shoulders You raise me up… To more than I can be You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas I am strong, when I am on your shoulders You raise me up… To more than I can be You raise me up… To more than I can be
you are so beautiful_赵祺_mp3试听地址:
you are so beautiful_赵祺_mp3下载地址:
You are so beautifulTo meYou are so beautifulTo meCant you seeYoure everything I hoped forYoure everything I needYou are so beautifulTo meYou are so beautifulTo meYou are so beautifulTo meCant you seeYoure everything I hoped forYoure everything I needYou are so beautiful
秦宇子《I Love Rock N Roll》_mp3下载地址:
试听地址:
《I Love Rock N Roll》 歌词
演唱:秦宇子
I Love Rock "N" Roll
So come and take the time and dance wiht
所以过来一起跳舞吧
dancing there by the record machine
在点唱机旁边跳舞
I knew he must have been about seventeen
我知道他大概十七岁
The beat was going strong,
节奏越来越强
playing my favorite song
放着我最喜欢的歌曲
Aad next we were moving on
然后我们就离开了
I could tell it wouldn"t be long
我知道不用多久"
And he was with me
他跟我一起离去
And next we were moving on
然后我们就离开了
Singing I love rock "n" roll
唱着我爱的摇滚
So put another dime in the jukebox baby
宝贝再往点唱机里投一枚硬币
I love rock "n" roll
So come and take the time and dance with me
所以过来跟我一起共舞吧
I love rock "n" roll
宝贝再往点唱机里投一枚硬币
dancing there by the record machine
在点唱机旁边跳舞
I knew he must have been about seventeen
我知道他大概十七岁
The beat was going strong,
节奏越来越强
playing my favorite song
放着我最喜欢的歌曲
I could tell it wouldn"t be long
我知道不用多久"
And he was with me
他跟我一起离去
And he was with me
他跟我一起离去
And next we were moving on
然后我们就离开了
Singing I love rock "n" roll
唱着我爱的摇滚
宝贝再往点唱机里投一枚硬币
I love rock "n" roll
So come and take the time and dance with me
所以过来跟我一起共舞吧
I love rock "n" roll
宝贝再往点唱机里投一枚硬币
秦宇子说唱部分:
我流着来自壮族的血液
自太平洋而归来的华裔
音乐里风格有一点顽皮的个性
美丽山歌到劲爆摇滚大家叫我UZ
从小对自己坚持唱歌的梦想
不断追寻属于自己音乐的殿堂
如今来到了最适合我的这个舞台
用力呐喊UZ
壮族山水美
三月好晴天
I Believe I Can Fly 魏然 mp3试听:
I Believe I Can Fly 魏然 中国好声音第三季第六期 mp3试听:
I Believe I Can Fly_魏然_mp3下载:
I Believe I Can Fly_魏然_歌词
I used to think that I could not go on And life was nothing but an awful song But now I know the meaning of true love Im leaning on the everlasting arms If I can see it, then I can do it If I just believe it, theres nothing to it I believe I can fly I believe I can touch the sky I think about it every night and day Spread my wings and fly away I believe I can soar I see me running through that open door I believe I can fly
Firework 李嘉格VS毛泽少 mp3试听试听地址:
Firework 毛泽少 李嘉格 中国好声音第三季那英组考核 mp3试听:
Firework_毛泽少VS李嘉格_mp3下载:
毛泽少pk李嘉格& 李嘉格胜出赢了。
Firework_歌词:
Baby, youre a fireworkCome on, show em what youre worthMake em go, ohYoure gonna leave em falling the sky
Do you ever feel like a plastic bagDrifting through the wind, wanting to start again?Do you ever feel, feel so paper thinLike a house of cards, one blow from caving in?
Do you ever feel already buried deep?Six feet under screams but no one seems to hear a thingDo you know that theres still a chance for youCause theres a spark in you?You just gotta ignite the light and let it shineJust own the night like the 4th of July
Cause baby, youre a fireworkCome on, show em what youre worthMake em go, ohYoure gonna leave em falling the sky
Baby, youre a fireworkCome on, show em what youre worthMake em go, ohYoure gonna leave em falling down
Boom, boom, boomEven brighter than the moon, moon, moonIts always been inside of you, you, youAnd now its time to let it through
Cause baby youre a fireworkCome on, show em what youre worthMake em go, ohAs you shoot across the sky
Baby, youre a fireworkCome on, show em what youre worthMake em go, ohYoure gonna leave em falling down
Baby, youre a firework
make you feel my love 赵祺VS李琪 mp3试听
make you feel my love 赵祺 李琪 中国好声音 mp3试听
make you feel my love 赵祺_李琪_mp3下载&
make you feel my love 歌词
When the rain is blowing in your face,and the whole world is on your case,I could offer you a warm embraceto make you feel my love.
When the evening shadows and the stars appear,and there is no one there to dry your tears,I could hold you for a million yearsto make you feel my love.
I know you havent made your mind up yet,but I would never do you wrong.Ive known it from the moment that we met,no doubt in my mind where you belong.
I Id go black and blue,Id go crawling down the avenue.No, theres nothing that I wouldnt doto make you feel my love.
The storms are raging on the rolling seaand on the highway of regret.Though winds of change are throwing wild and free,you aint seen nothing like me yet.
I could make you happy, make your dreams come true.Nothing that I wouldnt do.Go to the ends of the Earth for you,to make you feel my loveto make you feel my love
what's up石宇凡VS王凯琪 mp3试听
what's up&石宇凡 王凯琪 中国好声音 mp3试听
what's up石宇凡_王凯琪_mp3下载
what's up 歌词
Twenty-five years and my life is stillTrying to get up that great big hill of hopeFor a destinationAnd I realized quickly when I knew I shouldThat the world was made up of this brotherhood of manFor whatever that meansAnd so I cry sometimesWhen I m lying in bedJust to get it all outWhat s in my headAnd I am feeling a little peculiarAnd so I wake in the morningAnd I step outsideAnd I take a deep breath and I get real highAnd I scream at the top of my lungsWhat s going on?And I say, hey hey hey heyI said hey, what s going on?And I say, hey hey hey heyI said hey, what s going on?Ooh, ooh oohand I try, oh my god do I tryI try all the time, in this institutionAnd I pray, oh my god do I prayI pray every single dayFor a revolutionAnd so I cry sometimesWhen I m lying in bedJust to get it all outWhat s in my headAnd I am feeling a little peculiarAnd so I wake in the morningAnd I step outsideAnd I take a deep breath and I get real highAnd I scream at the top of my lungsWhat s going on?And I say, hey hey hey heyI said hey, what s going on?And I say, hey hey hey heyI said hey, what s going on?
Twenty-five years and my life is stillTrying to get up that great big hill of hopeFor a destination
Give Me One Reason 帕尔哈提 mp3试听
Give Me One Reason 帕尔哈提 中国好声音 mp3试听
Give Me One Reason_帕尔哈提_mp3下载
Give Me One Reason_歌词
Give me one reason to stay hereAnd Ill turn right back aroundGive me one reason to stay hereAnd Ill turn right back aroundBecause I dont want leave you lonelyBut you got to make me change my mind
Baby I got your number and I know that you got mineBut you know that I called you, I called too many timesYou can call me baby, you can call me anytimeBut you got to call me
Give me one reason to stay hereAnd Ill turn right back aroundGive me one reason to stay hereAnd Ill turn right back aroundBecause I dont want leave you lonelyBut you got to make me change my mind
I dont want no one to squeeze me, they might take away my lifeI dont want no one to squeeze me, they might take away my lifeI just want someone to hold me and rock me through the night
This youthful heart can love you and give you what you needThis youthful heart can love you and give you what you needBut Im too old to go chasing you aroundWasting my precious energy
Baby just give me one reason, Give me just one reason whyBaby just give me one reason, Give me just one reason why I should stayBecause I told you that I loved youAnd there aint no more to say
Vincent 伊克拉木vs李文琦 mp3试听
Vincent 伊克拉木 李文琦 中国好声音 mp3试听
Vincent_伊克拉木vs李文琦_mp3下载
中国好声音_Vincent_歌词
Starry starry nightpaint your palette blue and greylook out on a summer's daywith eyes that know the darkness in my soul.Shadows on the hillssketch the trees and the daffodilscatch the breeze and the winter chillsin colors on the snowy linen land.And now I understandwhat you tried to say to meand how you suffered for your sanityand how you tried to set them free.They would not listen they did not know howperhaps they'll listen now.Starry starry nightflaming flowers that brightly blazeswirling clouds in violet hazereflect in Vincent's eyes of china blue.Colors changing huemorning fields of amber grainweathered faces lined in painare sooth beneath the artist's loving hand.now I understandwhat you tried to say to meand how you suffered for your sanityand how you tried to set them free.They would not listen they did not know howperhaps they'll listen now.For they could not love youbut still your love was trueand when no hope was left in sight on thatstarry starry night.You took your life as lovers often do,But I could have told you Vincentthis world was never meant for one as beautiful as you.Starry starry nightportraits hung in empty hallsframeless heads on nameless wallswith eyes that watch the world and can't forget.Like the stranger that you've metthe ragged men in ragged clothesthe silver thorn of bloody roselie crushed and broken on the virgin snow.And now I think I knowwhat you tried to say to meand how you suffered for your sanityand how you tried to set them free.They would not listen they're not listening stillperhaps they never will.
Bad 秦宇子vs刘至佳 mp3试听
Bad 秦宇子 刘至佳 中国好声音 mp3试听
Bad_秦宇子vs刘至佳_MP3下载
中国好声音_Bad_秦宇子vs刘至佳_歌词
Your butt is minegonna tell you rightJust show your face in broad daylight.Im telling you on how I feelGonna hurt your minddont shoot to killCome oncome onlay it on meall right.
Im giving you on count of threeTo show your stuff or let it be.Im telling youjust watch your mouthI know your gamewhat youre about.they say the skys the limitand to me thats really truemy friendyou have seen nothingjust wait til I get throughBecause Im badIm bad come onYou know Im badIm bad you know it!You know Im badIm bad come onAnd the whole world has to answer right nowJust to tell you once again whos bad!
The word is outyoure doin wrongGonna lock you up before too long.your lyin eyes gonna tell you rightSo listen updont make a fight!Your talk is cheapyoure not a manWoure throwin stones to hide your hands.they say the skys the limitand to me thats really truemy friendyou have seen nothingjust wait til I get throughBecause Im badIm bad come onYou know Im badIm bad you know it!You know Im badIm bad come onAnd the whole world has to answer right nowJust to tell you once again whos bad!
We can change the world tomorrowthis could be a better placeIf you dont like what Im sayinthen wont you slap my faceBecause Im badIm bad come onYou know Im badIm bad you know it!You know Im badIm bad come onAnd the whole world has to answer right nowJust to tell you once again whos bad!You know Im badIm bad come onYou know Im badIm bad you know it!You know Im badAnd the whole world has to answer right nowJust to tell you once again whos bad!You know Im smoothIm bad you know itYou know Im badIm badYou knowyou know it come onAnd the whole world has to answer right nowJust to tell you once again.You know Im badIm bad you know itYou know Im badIm bad you know!You know Im badIm bad you know ityou knowAnd the whole world has to answer right nowJust to tell you once again. Whos bad
I Am Me Once More 刘双双 mp3试听
I Am Me Once More 刘双双 中国好声音 mp3试听
I Am Me Once More_刘双双_mp3下载
I Am Me Once More_中国好声音_歌词
No…I really don’t think sothat you’d think I’d be incapableof being on my own
No…I really don’t think sothat I would for a second let youback in through my door
I have spentmany a-nights even whenyou were by my sideI shed tears I couldn’t dryI shed tears I couldn’t dryBut I should thank you fortaking my blindfold offnow I ain’t jaded no more, no moreAnd I take pridein bein’ the one that said goodbyethat could only meanI am me, once more
You would turnyour head the other wayso you wont have to listento what I had to sayYou assumedthat I needed youbut you didnt realize thatI needed no one but myselfI needed no one but myselfBut I should thank you fortaking my blindfold offnow I ain’t jaded no more, no moreAnd I take pridein bein’ the one that said goodbyeThat could only mean I am me, once moreThat could only mean I am me, once moreThat could only mean I am me, once more
Wrecking Ball 陈冰 mp3试听
Wrecking Ball 陈冰 中国好声音 mp3试听
Wrecking Ball_陈冰_mp3下载
中国好声音_Wrecking Ball_陈冰_歌词
We clawed, we chained, our hearts in vainWe jumped, never asking whyWe kissed, I fell under your spellA love no one could deny&#8203;Don’t you ever say I just walked awayI will always want youI can’t live a lie, running for my lifeI will always want you&#8203;I came in like a wrecking ballI never hit so hard in loveAll I wanted was to break your wallsAll you ever did was wreck meYeah you, you wreck me&#8203;I put you high up in the skyAnd now, you’re not coming downIt slowly turned, you let me burnAnd now, we’re ashes on the ground&#8203;Don’t you ever say I just walked awayI will always want youI can’t live a lie, running for my lifeI will always want you&#8203;I came in like a wrecking ballI never hit so hard in loveAll I wanted was to break your wallsAll you ever did was wreck me &#8203;I came in like a wrecking ballYeah, I just closed my eyes and swungLeft me crashing in a blazing fallAll you ever did was wreck meYeah you, you wreck me&#8203;
The Prayer 陈永馨 mp3试听
The Prayer 陈永馨 中国好声音第三季杨坤组四进一 mp3试听
The Prayer_陈永馨_mp3下载
The Prayer_陈永馨_中国好声音第三季杨坤组四进一_歌词
I pray you'll be our eyes, and watch us where we go.And help us to be wise in times when we don't knowLet this be our prayer,when we lose our wayLead us to the place,guide us with your graceTo a place where we'll be safeLa luce che tu haiI pray we'll find your lightnel cuore resteràand hold it in our hearts.a ricordarci cheWhen stars go out each night,eterna stella seiNella mia preghieraLet this be our prayerquanta fede c'èwhen shadows fill our dayguide us with your graceGive us faith so we'll be safeSognamo un mondo senza più violenzaun mondo di giustizia e di speranzaOgnuno dia la mano al suo vicinoSimbolo di pace, di fraternitàLa forza che ci dàWe ask that life be kindè il desiderio cheand watch us from aboveognuno trovi amorWe hope each soul will findintorno e dentro séanother soul to loveLet this be our prayerLet this be our prayer, just like every childNeed to find a place, guide us with your graceGive us faith so we'll be safeè la fede chehai acceso in noi,sento che ci salverà
Treasure 余枫 mp3试听
Treasure 余枫 中国好声音第三季杨坤组四进一 mp3试听
Treasure_余枫_mp3下载
中国好声音第三季杨坤组四进一_Treasure_余枫_歌词
Give me your, give me your, give me your attention, babyI gotta tell you a little somethin’ about yourselfYou're wonderful, flawless, ooh, you a sexy ladyBut you walk around here like you wanna be someone elseOoh, whoaI know that you don’t know it, but you're fine, so fineOoh, whoaOh girl, I’m gonna show you when you're mine, oh mineTreasure, that is what you areHoney, you're my golden starYou think you could make my wish come trueIf you let me treasure youIf you let me treasure oh-oh-youPretty girl, pretty girl, pretty girl, you should be smilingA girl like you should never look so blueYou're everything I see in my dreamsI wouldn’t say that to you if it wasn’t trueOh, whoaI know that you don’t know it, but you're fine, so fineOh whoaOh, girl I’m gonna show you when you're mine, oh mineTreasure, that is what you areHoney, you're my golden starYou think you could make my wish come trueIf you let me treasure youIf you let me treasure oh-oh-youYou are my treasure, you are my treasureYou are my treasure, yeah, you, you, you, you areYou are my treasure, you are my treasureYou are my treasure, yeah, you, you, you, you areTreasure, that is what you areHoney, you're my golden starYou think you could make my wish come trueIf you let me treasure youIf you let me treasure oh-oh-you
以上是中国好声音第三季里去全部的英文歌曲还有的在更新中。。
上一篇:&&&&下一篇:

我要回帖

更多关于 帕尔哈提唱过几首歌 的文章

随机推荐