i'm sorry i really really fired i want tocredit spreadd

Kristen Stewart has done a photo shoot in the latest issue of Vogue Italia.
Now… I’m always up for a good K-Stew photo shoot.
She’s an interesting magazine model because she’s capable of looking very different with wildly different styling.
I know you’re shaking your head at me for that, but you’d be surprised at how few celebrity women really mix it up stylistically for photo shoots, and how often those women look pretty much the same in every photo.
K-Stew isn’t like that – I tend to not care for her pictorials where the style is “romantic” and someone tried to make her look “feminine”.
She’s much prettier and more interesting, in my opinion, when the stylist makes her look “harder” and more rock n’ roll.
My favorite photo shoot from Kristen to this day is the one she did with Interview Magazine – .
It seems like Vogue Italia was trying to mix it up and make Kristen look like some dark, goth-glamour princess in this shoot.
The problem?
Her expressions are… not good.
Since all of the little girls from the Kristen Fan Club come in and yell at me for even daring to mention that their heroine is a sullen, twitchy, lip-biting eye-roller, I’ll let The Fashion Spot do the dirty work:
Kristen Stewart got into some Roberto Cavalli, Alexander McQueen, Giles Deacon, Giambattista Valli, Armani, Chanel, and Blumarine for Vogue Italia, and even though it’s not like anyone could look bad in clothing that looks so good, the Twilight actress didn’t knock it out of the park.
KStew is obviously gorgeous, but here she’s sulking from photo to photo. She looks so stiff and sour she might as well be standing in an airport security line.
In the accompanying interview, she said that she “would love to wear more feminine clothes,” but in these photos, the “feminine” gowns might as well be Dementors sucking out her soul.
*coughcoughCOSIGNcough*
Here are more excerpts from Vogue Italia:
On her favorite fashion: “I’d love to wear very feminine clothes, but then, in the everyday life, when I’m in Los Angeles, at home, I’d rather be comfortable. Whereas, when I’m away, like in this case, I pack all kinds of clothes, for the evening as well, because I think that maybe I’ll get a chance to wear them.”
On her figure: “I’m naturally skinny. We’re all like this in my family, so I don’t have to exercise a lot or go on a diet. I do all the exercise I need on set. Right now, for example, to play Snow White, I never stop: I run, jump, fight with swords, horseride… I do all kinds of stuff! You see, I’ve even injured myself! But it’s nothing serious.”
On her acting philosophy: “I’m not one of those actresses that maniacally prepare themselves for a role. On set, I do whatever I need to do, but day after the day. If I have to improvise, I improvise, if I have to learn my lines by heart, I do it. There are certain screenplays which are so beautiful, that they only need to be repeated as they are, without any changes. I live in the moment.”
[From Vogue via ]
She’s “naturally skinny”.
Wait until her metabolism slows down in her late 20s.
Then it will be a different story.
Meanwhile, , K-Stew totally got ahead of herself when she discussed Snow White and the Huntsman, which won’t be coming out until next year.
She was asked what she would do if the Snow White film turned into yet another franchise for her, and she said, “Oh man, to be totally candid and honest with you, when I first signed on to this thing, the idea of doing another franchise was like, ‘Wow, [we'll] cross that bridge when it comes.’ It was something so far outside my realm of thinking.
I was so focused on the first one, and I thought, ‘Maybe, maybe,’ but I’ve got stars in my eyes. I’m literally over the moon about what I’m doing right now.
Yes, I would love to [do more 'Snow White' films].”
Is it just me or is K-Stew worried about her career beyond Twilight?
I think that’s what we’re seeing more and more as she promotes these two final films – she’s worried she’s going to sink post-Twilight.
Vogue Italia photos courtesy of .
Featured Links
You can follow any responses to this entry through the
I too was “naturally skinny” at 21.
Funny how that changes as you age and start working a 9-5 desk job.
Latest CommentsDear Friends, Family, Co-workers, and Anyone Else I K
As we all know, there is a rather major election happening this year. I know, no matter how loud or quiet you are, you probably (definitely) have opinions. You probably lean more toward one political party than the other, more toward one candidate than the other, more toward one side than the other, just as I do. You have strongly held beliefs about certain issues, just as I do. One of the great things about living in this country is our ability–and right–to hold and VOTE our political conscience, for the things and people we believe in.
That being said.
As the election gets nearer, and the tempers get shorter, and the mud gets fling-ier, I want you to remember some things, please:
When you post on Facebook that someone is “Too stupid to breathe…” if they vote for X candidate–you could be talking about me.
When you write in your email that someone who votes for Y candidate is “UnAmerican”–you could be talking about me.
When you say that someone who believes that Z candidate has better policies should “be taken out back and shot”–you could be talking about me.
When you say that you hope everyone who votes for XYZ candidate “is rounded up” before the election–you could be talking about ME.
When you say/post/share ugly words, thoughts or pictures about people on the other side to support your political position–you could be talking about ME.
About ME, or someone like me that you know. Not just a random “them.” But someone you like, or love. Someone you may have known your whole life. Someone you may think is intelligent, articulate, well-spoken. Someone you may think is caring, kind, giving.
There is a PERSON behind the things you are saying. When you say that all liberals, or all conservatives…when you say that all Democrats or all Republicans…when you say that ALL of any group is/says/does/thinks/behaves/believes/hates/loves/etc., you are saying that about real people.
Honest to goodness, flesh and blood people. Not just ideologies. Not just platforms. Not just issues. Not just politicians. Your friends. Your family. Your neighbors. Your coworkers.
Please, by all means, believe what you believe. Vote the way you want to vote. Engage in civil discussion about issues and platforms, if you want to. Advocate strongly for why you think what you think. Use reason to explain your position. These things? These make us better citizens, make us a better part of the political process. But when you start throwing those ugly words out, when you start sharing those ugly graphics, and those hateful quotes, and you point your finger at “THOSE PEOPLE” just remember…you could be talking about me. Someone you know. Someone you call friend, family, coworker.
And maybe that doesn’t matter to you. Maybe it doesn’t matter that you’re saying I’m stupid, unAmerican, deserve to be kicked out of the country, deserve to die, don’t have any compassion, don’t care about my fellow citizens, or am a moron. Maybe it doesn’t bother you because you believe SO strongly that ALL people who believe opposite of you are SO wrong that you’re willing to forget the people behind those beliefs, that they are more than just their political opinions, more than just where they fall on an issue or what candidate they want to vote for.
But to me it does. Because when this political season is over, and the races have been decided, the non-stop political nonsense will die back down to a low boil. But you and I? We’ll still know each other. And I’ll know what you really think…of me.
And how can that not change how I think of you?
Note:Comments have been turned off because there were too many nasty arguments between commenters happening. I want to thank everyone who remained civil, whether you agree or disagree, as you proved that you can still debate and disagree without resorting to name calling.
I’ve Been Featured!
Popular Posts
Categories
Select Category
Becoming Myself
Blogging & Social Media
Blogging & Social Media
Celebrations
Day in the Life
Entertain Me
Get In Mah Belly
Home is Where the Heart Is