请帮我我可以请假一天吗翻译一下~

英语翻译请帮我翻译一下:1你好欢迎光临.2请问按摩还是木足?3我门这里有三个项目:中式,日式,法式,半开放,穿底裤推,推油,价格表,4要求男技师还是女技师呢?请先冲个澡把,不知道怎样和你沟通.5马上帮你安排熟手的_百度作业帮
英语翻译请帮我翻译一下:1你好欢迎光临.2请问按摩还是木足?3我门这里有三个项目:中式,日式,法式,半开放,穿底裤推,推油,价格表,4要求男技师还是女技师呢?请先冲个澡把,不知道怎样和你沟通.5马上帮你安排熟手的技师,6先看一下电视把,7请问想喝茶还是咖啡呢?8还给你.8欢迎下次光临,9我们这里不允许收小费的.10需要开空调吗?
二楼的请不要乱骂人,既然有心去学就是好事啊我虽然不是很明白你说的一些事情不过我尽力了,如果有错的地方请法讯息给我,我帮你改.我是在加拿大上学的所以请相信我我没有用翻译器!希望帮的了你!1你好欢迎光临.Hello,and welcome2请问按摩还是木足?Would you like a massage or a foot soak?3我门这里有三个项目:中式,日式,法式,半开放,穿底裤推,推油,价格表(我看你说三个项目,不过应该是说国家所以我稍微改了一下)We have several massage options,Chinese style,Japanese Style,French Style,Semi-open(虽然不是很清楚半开放,但是这是最好的翻译方法,massage wearing only undergarments,oil massage or would you like to see the price list (我猜最后一个是如果客人想要很基本的按摩,所以要看价格表,所以我这么翻译的)请先冲个澡把Please take a shower first不知道怎样和你沟通I don't know how to communicate with you4要求男技师还是女技师呢?请先冲个澡把,不知道怎样和你沟通.Would you like a male or female massagist?5马上帮你安排熟手的技师,We will arrange you with a skilled massagist right away6先看一下电视把,While you wait please watch some television (这里翻译的是让客人等的时候先看看电视)7请问想喝茶还是咖啡呢?Coffee or tea?8还给你.Here you go.(如果说是找的钱你还给人就用这句)I’m returning this to you(这个就是按照你说的我还给你,但是你还是用上面的那个,这个听起来怪怪的)8欢迎下次光临,Please come again.9我们这里不允许收小费的.I’m very sorry,we have a strict no tips policy (说这句话如果客人明白就不会硬塞小费给你让你难做了)Sorry,we don’t take tips(很简单的说对不起我们不收小费)10需要开空调吗?Do you need to turn on the aid conditioning?
人家讲了你还是听不懂,那搞个屁啊
1.Greetings,welcome please.2.Rubbing or feet-bath,please?3.……搞半天还是那种东西…………
可以雇一个会英语的助手嘛~~或者直接找手下会英语的做,不要求很高水平,能听懂能比较流利的表达就行。如果部长先生想自己学当然是好事~您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
请帮助我翻译一下
the commercial Counselor,s office of the Chinese embassy in Ghana. We with to inform you that we specialize in both industrial and pharmaceutical chemicals, and shall be pleased to enter into trade relations with you
To give you a general idea of our products, we enclose a complete set of leaflets showing various products being handles by this corporation with detailed specifications and means of packing, Quotations and samples will be sent upon receipt of your specific enquiries.
Business between us will be conclude on the basis of shipping quality and weight white testing and inspection will be made by the Shanghai commodity inspection Bureau prior to shipment. Necessary certificates in regard to the quality and quality of the shipment will, of course, be provided.
We look forward to your early reply with much interest.
2.For your information, some parcels from Hong Kong have been sold here at a much lower price. We hope you will consider our counter&&-offer favorably and let us have your acceptance by telex. It may interest you to know that once you have opened up a market here, you would have every advantage of developing a beneficial trade in the Gulf.
1. We have your name and address from the commercial Counselor,s office of the Chinese embassy in Ghana. We with to inform you that we specialize in both industrial and pharmaceutical chemicals, and shall be pleased to enter into trade relations with you
To give you a general idea of our products, we enclose a complete set of leaflets showing various products being handles by this corporation with detailed specifications and means of packing, Quotations and samples will be sent upon receipt of
1. We have your name and address from the commercial Counselor,s office of the Chinese embassy in Ghana. We with to inform you that we specialize in both industrial and pharmaceutical chemicals, and shall be pleased to enter into trade relations with you
To give you a general idea of our products, we enclose a complete set of leaflets showing various products being handles by this corporation with detailed specifications and means of packing, Quotations and samples will be sent upon receipt of your specific enquiries.
Business between us will be conclude on the basis of shipping quality and weight white testing and inspection will be made by the Shanghai commodity inspection Bureau prior to shipment. Necessary certificates in regard to the quality and quality of the shipment will, of course, be provided.
We look forward to your early reply with much interest.
我们从中国驻戛那的大使馆处得知了你们的名字和地址。我们想告知你方,我们是专业生产工业和药学化学上产品的公司。我们十分希望与你方建立业务关系。
为了给你方对我方产品有一个大致的了解,我们随函附上一整套产品目录。它将给你们提供目前我们详尽的关于规格和包装方式等产品信息。报价和样品将会在得到你方详细的询价之后寄出。关于装运的质量和数量证明也将提供。
我们双方的贸易将在装运前由上海物品检验检疫局检验之后进行装运。
2.For your information, some parcels from Hong Kong have been sold here at a much lower price. We hope you will consider our counter&&-offer favorably and let us have your acceptance by telex. It may interest you to know that once you have opened up a market here, you would have every advantage of developing a beneficial trade in the Gulf.
从你方得知,一些从香港的货物已经在这边以相当低的价格出售。我们希望你方考虑到我方报的价格。并以电传的方式通知我方。你方应该知道一旦在当地打开了市场,你也将在Gulf占据有利的地位。
你的资料是在外贸函电上的是吗?我们以前上过。呵呵。不过翻得不好。请多指教。
顾问那里得到你的名字和地址的
124.129.232.*
Commercial Counsellor's Office 是:商务参赞处
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注请帮我翻译一下以下的段落.自傲的美国人钦佩地称她为“当代的马可•波罗”.靳羽西是个理想主义者,又是个实干家,她信奉“我想拿出有生命力的作品,我就要用我的生命去干!”她也以自己独特的电视主持风格_百度作业帮
请帮我翻译一下以下的段落.自傲的美国人钦佩地称她为“当代的马可•波罗”.靳羽西是个理想主义者,又是个实干家,她信奉“我想拿出有生命力的作品,我就要用我的生命去干!”她也以自己独特的电视主持风格,影响了一代中国电视主持人.她1988年制作的《改革的中国》专辑,向美国观众系统地介绍了中国改革开放的进程和成就,引起美国社会的极大关注.而她最为得意的作品,还是她在美国成功地主持了中华人民共和国35周年国庆阅兵游行的实况转播,这是中美电视史上前所未有的合作.靳羽西获得了包括联合国和美国国会在内的各组织机构颁给的二十余个奖项.她1989年拍摄的《中国--墙与桥》还获得美国电视界的最高荣誉“艾米奖”.美国麻省省立大学也授予她人类学名誉博士学位.除了电视节目,她还常为报刊杂志写文章.她也是电台记者.她还是一个热心于公益慈善事业的社会活动家.靳羽西是个不安于现状的人,挑战构成了她生活的要素,她总是展开双臂迎接挑战.多年来,电视主持人的工作需要她长年化妆,她也有机会用过世界上各种化妆品,但她还是常常为找不到适合亚洲人肤色的化妆品而烦恼.由此,她又想到开辟一项新的事业,创立了羽西化妆品公司,研制了一套专为亚洲女性设计的羽西系列化妆品,开始了“美的使者”的历程.靳羽西要做就一定要做得最好靳羽西牢记着当画家的父亲所说的一句话:“你只能当第一位登月球的人,因为没有人会记得第二位.”这句话让她辛苦了一辈子,奋斗拼搏了一辈子.
The proud American said respectively she is “contemporary Marco Polo”. Yue Sai Kan is an ideal person, is also a man of action, she believes in “me to want to put out has the vitality work, I must use my life to do!” she by oneself unique television management style, has also affected a generation of Chinese television director. she in 1988 manufactured "Reform China" the special edition, introduced systematically to the American audience China reform and open policy's advancement and the achievement, aroused the American society's enormous interest. but she most self-satisfied work, she managed the People's Republic of China 35th anniversary in the US National Day to review troops successfully parade's live broadcast, this was in the Sino-US television history the unprecedented cooperation. Yue Sai Kan has obtained proclaims including United Nations and United States Congress's each organizations and agencies for 20 award item. she in 1989 photographed "China--The wall and the bridge" also obtain the American Television world's highest honor “the amy prize”. American PA Provincially established University also awards her anthropology the honorary doctoral degree. except the television program, she also often writes an article for the publication magazine. She is also broadcasting station reporter. She is one loves in the public welfare philanthropy's social activist. Yue Sai Kan was the human who did not content with the status quo, the challenge constituted the essential factor which she lived, she always launched the double arm to meet the challenge. for many years, the television director's job requirement she the elder has put on make-up, she also has the opportunity to use in the world each kind of cosmetics, but she to not be able to find frequently suits the Asian skin color the cosmetics, but worry. From this, she thought that opens a new enterprise, established west the feather the cosmetics company, has developed a set specially west the feather which designs for the Asian females the cosmetics that form a set, started “US's messenger” course. Yue Sai Kan wants to do certainly wants to be best Yue Sai Kan to keep firmly in mind is working as a few words which the painter the father said: “you can only work as first ascends Moon's person, because nobody will remember second.” these words let her laborious for a lifetime, the struggle has striven for success for a lifetime.
Pride and admiration of Americans said she is "contemporary Mark • polo." Jin Yuxi is a idealists, is a Shigan Jia, she believes, "I would like to come up with a viable work, I will use my ...谁请帮我翻译一下谢谢了!
谁请帮我翻译一下谢谢了!
Gray, forgive me this can't type Chinese,Hear this, you always have a few months, while it for that matter,10. 8 you lose money,I can't help in distant to you, now you must also in bedA: hey, he seems too small to go abroad. Maybe he didn't tell you,That day he went on a night the nets to accompany me an afternoon,Said much about things.Now we can only hope you can grow up happy,The former things are passed, now really well again.Everyone in our dreams. But you have been to escape.Now also has worked, also very seriously, small heh. Efforts for oral English,You?I don't want us one day, who give up on your dream. We parted. But the heart has always been there,I have been in two months, the Netherlands, and the way of learning autonomy children together, I feel I'm like a child, they are open, also very self-reliance. I don't really afraid, I also want to escape, but this can only imagine, this is my study in the independent, perhaps, after a few years back, I hope you can see when a fragile girls, changed.You said my dream come true,However, little gray. Really go now knows dreams began to go abroad, but then the dream. Now let me to learn more, I had to move.Gray. I hope you understand, I now say, I also want to see you one day happy said to me, the dreamA good night's sleep. My favorite friends.
我看懂了一点点。请谁翻译一下谢谢,
Gray, forgive me this can't type Chinese,&& 格雷,非常抱歉,我不会写中文。Hear this, you always have a few months, while it for that matter,听说你几个月前碰到麻烦了。10. 8 you lose money,&& 10月8日你丢钱了。I can't help in distant to you, now you must also in bed& 这么远我没办法帮你,估计现在你还在睡觉呢。A: hey, he seems too small to go abroad. Maybe he didn't tell you,& A,嗨,他看起来太小以至于不能去国外,可能他没有告诉你。That day he went on a night the nets to accompany me an afternoon, 那天下午他上网陪了我,Said much about things.&&&&&&&&&&&&& 说了很多东西Now we can only hope you can grow up happy, 现在我们只能希望你能开心成长。The former things are passed, now really well again.以前的东西已经过去,但现在我们感觉梦里的任何人都变好了。Everyone in our dreams. But you have been to escape. (but这开始)但是你已经在逃避了。Now also has worked, also very seriously, small heh. Efforts for oral English,You? 你现在还是一直在非常严肃的学习着简单的问候hey,并努力练习英语口语吗?I don't want us one day, who give up on your dream. We parted. But the heart has always been there,I
have been in two months, the Netherlands, and the way of learning
autonomy children together, I feel I'm like a child, they are open, also
very self-reliance. I don't really afraid, I also want to escape, but
this can only imagine, this is my study in the independent, perhaps,
after a few years back, I hope you can see when a fragile girls,
changed. 我不希望我们有一天在你的梦中成长。我们是分开了,但心已经到那了。我已经到荷兰2个月了,通过和独立孩子们在一起的学习相处,我感觉我还像个孩子。他们性格开放,也很独立。我不是很害怕,也一直想逃跑,但这只能想象。也许,这是我在独立中的学习(功课)。我希望在一些年过你所看到的那个曾经脆弱的女孩已经改变。You said my dream come true, 你说过我的梦想会实现。However, little gray. Really
go now knows dreams began to go abroad, but then the dream. Now let me
to learn more, I had to move. 不管如何,小格雷,真的要走了,要知道梦想始于国外,但只是梦想。现在允许我去多学点。我需要离开了。Gray. I hope you understand, I now say, I also want to see you one day happy said to me, the dreamA good night's sleep. My favorite friends. 格雷,我希望你能明白我现在所说的。我也希望有一天能见到你并能和我开心地说梦想。 做个好梦,我最喜欢的朋友。(欧美的习惯用语GRAY)
&&&&&&&&&&&& 呵呵```谢谢你哦。
其他回答 (4)
  灰色的,请原谅我不能打中文,  听到这,你总有几个月,而它,  10号,你输钱,  我不能帮助你在远方,现在你还必须在床上  嘿,他似乎太小了,到国外去。或许他没有告诉你,  那天晚上,他继续在网来陪我一个下午的时间,  说的事情太多。  现在我们只能希望能让你快乐的成长起来,  以前的事都过去了。现在真的好了。  每个人在我们的梦想。但你已经逃过一劫。  现在也起了作用,但是也很严重,小哈。努力为英语口语,  你呢?  我不希望我们有一天,他放弃了自己的梦想。我们分开了。但是心脏一直都在那里,  我已经在两个月、荷兰、自主学习能力和孩子在一起,我感觉我像个孩子,他们是开放的,也很自力更生。我不真的害怕,我也想逃过一劫,但这只能想象的,这是我的学习,也许在独立几年以前,我希望你可以看到一个脆弱的女孩,改变了。  你说我的梦想成真,  然而,灰色的小。真的去现在知道梦想便出国,但随后梦想。现在让我学得更多,我只好搬家。  灰色的。我希望你能明白,我现在说什么,我也想看你一天快乐的对我说,这个梦  睡个好觉。我最喜欢的朋友。
Ah, what did you say?&&& 我怎么看不懂?
Ah, what did you say? ---------- 的意思是------啊,你说的是什么?
我是说,上面的```~~```我没懂你说的什么~~
一楼是google滴~
哦。这样哦,& ```我说怎么我看不懂。& 你可以嘛/
格雷,原谅我这么做
灰色的,请原谅我这个不能输入中文, 听到这些,你总有几个月,虽然对于这个问题, 10。 8你就赔钱, 我不禁在遥远的你,现在你也必须在床上 A:嘿,他似乎太小出国。也许他没有告诉你, 那一天,他在一个晚上去了篮网陪我一个下午, 说太多的事情。 现在我们只能希望你能快乐成长, 以前的事都过去了,现在真的好了。 每个人都在我们的梦想。但您已经逃跑。 现在也有工作,也很认真,小嘿。努力为英语口语, 你呢? 我不希望我们有一天,谁给你们的梦想。我们分手了。但心里一直存在, 我在两个月内,荷兰,和孩子一起学习的自主性的方式是,我觉得我很喜欢孩子,他们是开放的,也很自强。我真的不害怕,我也想逃跑,但是这只能想像,这是我的独立研究,也许,在几年前,我希望你能看到当一个脆弱的女孩改变。 你说我的梦想成真, 然而,很少灰色。真的走了,也知道梦开始走出国门,但随后的梦想。现在让我学习更多,我不得不搬迁。 灰色。我希望你明白,我现在说,我也想看到你快乐的一天对我说,梦 一个良好的睡眠。我最喜欢的朋友。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& `& 你又来一个我看不懂的
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家手机扫描二维码,把小组装进口袋
第三方登录:

我要回帖

更多关于 帮帮我爱神迅雷下载 的文章

随机推荐