dj193.com止不住的想念32分20秒的歌叫什么

有谁知道那个‘一个人的夜太孤单,特别的日子特别想念’那首歌叫什么名么?是DJ的,而且这一句唱很久的,呵呵…速度啦!
有谁知道那个‘一个人的夜太孤单,特别的日子特别想念’那首歌叫什么名么?是DJ的,而且这一句唱很久的,呵呵…速度啦!
歌名《一个人的夜太孤单》
一个人的夜太孤单dj歌词&一个人的夜太孤单&特别的日子特别想念&偶尔透过下雨的窗里面&想象吻着你的脸&一个人的夜太孤单&特别的日子特别想念&听滴答的屋檐&煽动起我的泪水一串&我的世界只有黑和白&感情没有灰色地带&没准备好的别进来&去别的怀抱里存在&我相信真会有真爱&只是遇不到它不来&说穿了女人心不难猜&男人要懂得去爱&一个人的夜太孤单&特别的日子特别想念&偶尔透过下雨的窗里面&想象吻着你的脸&一个人的夜太孤单&特别的日子特别想念&听滴答的屋檐&煽动起我的泪水一串
其他回答 (1)
《一个人的夜太孤单》
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家武汉hi193情感中文之&止不住的想念& 珍藏版里面第6分钟8秒的那首粤语歌,谁知道?_百度知道
武汉hi193情感中文之&止不住的想念& 珍藏版里面第6分钟8秒的那首粤语歌,谁知道?
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
爱上你不是因为你的好,
~ 我也很喜欢那首专辑.,,454.html
这个专辑也行, 去试试吧 .
其他类似问题
粤语歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁浪漫人生音乐网中蓝色的浪漫 第二首歌叫什么 /music/3750.html
浪漫人生音乐网中蓝色的浪漫 第二首歌叫什么 /music/3750.html 100
4:51之后那首吗
的感言:就是这首谢谢了哈爱死你了
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家403 Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /html/
on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden
error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.请问以下,DJ193里面的武汉BaBi—后宫首张音乐大碟里面的第二首英文歌叫什么名字啊?_百度知道
请问以下,DJ193里面的武汉BaBi—后宫首张音乐大碟里面的第二首英文歌叫什么名字啊?
我找了3天了啊,我找了3天了,希望有人知道告诉我,谢谢!!!!!!!!!!!
谢谢 谢谢!!!!!!
提问者采纳
是&All Rise&Yo, yoYo, yoYour honour pleaseGotta believe what I say (say)What I will tell (tell)Happened just the other day (day)I must confess (confess)'Cos I've had about enough (enough)I need your help (help)Got to make this here thing stop (stop)Baby I swear I tell the truth (uhuh)About all the things you used to do (come on)And if you thought you had me fooled (come on)I'm tellin' you now objection overruledHere we go (oh baby)One for the money and the free ridesIt's two for the lie that you deniedAll rise (all rise)All rise (all rise, all rise)Three for the calls you've been makingIt's four for the times you've been fakingAll rise (I'm gonna tell it to your face)All rise (I rest my case)You're on the stand (stand)With your back against the wall (wall)Nowhere to run (run)And nobody you can call (call) oh noI just can't wait (wait)Now the case is open wide (wide)You'll try to pray (pray)But the jury will decide (decide)(oh baby)So step back 'cos you don't know this catI know deep down that you don't want me to reactI lay low leaving all my options openThe decision of the jury has not been spokenStep in my house you find that your stuff has gone (gone)But in reality to whom does the stuff belongI bring you into court to preach my orderAnd you know that you overstep the border, uhuhAll riseIt's two for the lie that you denied (ooooh)All rise (all rise)All rise (all rise, all rise)Three for the calls you've been making (yeah)It's four for the times you've been fakingAll rise (all rise, all rise)All rise (all rise, all rise)One for the money and the free rides (what you say)It's two for the lie that you denied (can't you pay)All rise (what you've done)All riseThree for the calls you've been making (what you say)It's four for the times you've been faking (can't you pay)All rise (what you've done)All rise (where you've gone)One for the money and the free ridesIt's two for the lie that you denied (ohhh)All rise (ohhh) all rise (uhuh uhuh)Three for the calls you've been makingIt's four for the times you've been fakingI said all riseI'm gonna tell it to your faceAll rise, I rest my case (uhuh uhuh) 累死我了,给分吧,和我一样喜欢芭比后宫的兄弟:)
提问者评价
谢谢啊``````非常感谢!!!!分已经给你啦啊!!!给10分你啊!!!我好象一共就10分都给你啦!!
其他类似问题
dj193的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 武汉dj193 的文章

随机推荐