初二英语作文题目,70字作文

英语作文my interneting winter holiday怎么写??70字左右,初二的.
英语作文my interneting winter holiday怎么写??70字左右,初二的. 5
汗!不找我给你写!也不想我是谁? 真是的! 上面那些都是上网查的,那么多生单词! 老师能相信是你写的吗?
的感言:谢谢 满意答案
My Winter Holiday
My winter holiday is very dull. I stay at home for most of time. Sometimes I visit my friends and play basketball with them. Sometimes we go shopping.
One day, we go to the KFC. We have hamburgers, chicken coke and French fries. We have sore throats. We go home and have a rest. Then we feel better. We go and play computer games! How mad we are!
This is the only thing I can talk about in the holiday。
若满意望采纳
的感言:谢谢了
其他回答 (2)
My interesting winter holiday
My name is Mike.It's very cold every day.But it's very interesting. First,my home is very beautiful. Because have many snow.l'd love too. next,l'm playing snow. lt has a little dangerous,but I like. Ha! It's very good!
搜索人人听力网rrting,然后再搜英语作文。·小学英语作文 ·初中英语作文 ·完成的。高中英语作文! ·#$大学英语作文 ·考研英语作文 ·中考英语作文 ·高考英语作文 ·英语四级作文 ·英语写作资料 ·GRE作文 ·留学文书写作 ·雅思
考试作文 ·英语六级作文 ~ 谁? 真
这里有近两千篇英语作文~!,作业考试都不用怕了。希望能帮到你,要给分喔
等待您来回答
外语领域专家在地震中保护自己的初二70词英语作文_百度知道
在地震中保护自己的初二70词英语作文
Many earthquakes happen every year.Many people lost their lives in the earthquake.How can we protect ourselves from the earthquake?If we are indoor,The safest place is under a strong table or desk.We should sit on the floor in a doorway or close to a wall.Don't try to run out of the building.If we are out of doors,move to clear areas.Be careful of fallen power lines.Get away from buildings and trees.At last,the most important thing is to stay calm.没带英语书凭记忆写了下。。按照Section C写下吧,缩写一点
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
If you have received possibly have the earthquake warning, continues to maintain listens to the local broadcasting station newest report and the suggestion, like the suggestion switches off the liquid gas, the power source. Greatly but the heavy object from high will put on to take away. The jar, the glass, the chinaware and other brittle things admit in the low cabinet, the baggage shelf should have keeps off the hand by to prevent the object whereabouts. The cabinet gate should shut tightly, moves away to be hanging the object. Below prepares the goods by to prepare urgently needs: Fresh fresh water and emergency food, flashlight, fire extinguisher. Is far away these possibly to fall is pounding your thing, possibly can eradicate in outdoors trees, in the small town construction even if enough is sturdy cannot destroy, the chippings also possibly fall. Runs away spacious to place most ideal, but if does not have the enough time,stays is possibly safer in the room, on the avenue speech, the gas piping or the electric wire which bursts can increase the risk. Passes in and out the human is most dangerous, extremely easily is wounded by the building in bricks and stones.  In room: When the earthquake occurs, if in the indoors, stays in inside, extinguishes the fire, is far away the glass is specially the big window (including mirror and so on). In the room quoin or has the good strut internal way is good seeking asylum place. Perhaps the low ground or the basement can provide the best survival opportunity. Hides in under the table bottom or other firm furniture, this not only can provide the protection to you, moreover also has the big breath space. When store, is far away the big cargo exhibition hall, thesecargos possibly can drop down. Also is loaded with the elevator in the multilayered building in the office, in-situ hides in the desk bottom. Do not enter the elevator, the staircase also possibly can crowd the panic-stricken people. .  Che Zhong: As far as possible quickly and safely stops - but stays in the vehicle may avoid hit by the whereabouts object. Crouches in hiding under the seat, if has the thing to fall on the vehicle, you will be able to obtain the protection. When vibrates stops down, the attention observation obstacle and possibly appears danger: Destroyed the electric cable, damages the path and collapses bridge.  Outdoors: When outdoors lie in the ground, do not have to run. This can throw down, also possibly is embezzled by the crack. Is far away the big construction. Toward derground walk or do not enter the gallery, this can cause to be stranded. Like you already prepared to the outdoors, did not return to in the building. The earthquake causes any construction not too to be all reliable for the first time, if
then again occurs slightly shakes, the building can cave in. Is safer to the summit. In the pitch earth stone is easy to fall, if crushes by the number thousand ton heavy soil block or the rock (they to have fearful speed), very little has the opportunity which fortunately survives. Rolls equally on the place like the ball changes the survival.  Beach place: So long as under the cliff cannot the suitable security, but because the tsunami follows the earthquake but to come frequently, therefore after vibrates stops leaving the beach as soon as possible to the higher open field shift. The aftershock risk did not like the tsunami to be so fearful.你自己删掉点望采纳。。。
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文《china》70词左右初二水平_百度知道
英语作文《china》70词左右初二水平
China is one of the world's four great ancient civilizations, has a long history, dating back about 5000 years ago, in the central plains area as the center of settlement organization, in turn, into the country and dynasty, began to appear after after many times evolution and dynasty changes, a longer duration dynasties of xia, shang, zhou, han, jin, tang, song, yuan, Ming and qing, etc. Continuously in the history of Chinese dynasty and the northern nomadic people exchanges, and numerous integration become the Chinese nation. In the early 20th century After the opium war, China's monarchy Withdraw from the historical stage, instead, the republican form of government. In 1949,After the founding of the People's Republic of China, set up in mainland China people's congress system of government. China has a colorful folk culture, traditional art forms such as poetry, drama, calligraphy and Chinese painting, the Spring Festival, Lantern Festival, the tomb-sweeping day, dragon-boat festival and the Mid-Autumn festival, the chongyang is an important traditional festival of China.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
There are the Great wall
it is a beautiful country
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初二英语作文,70字左右_百度知道
初二英语作文,70字左右
born in May ,1820trained as a nurse in 1851helped British soldiers in a British military hospitalworked hard and saved many soldiers returned to England in 1856as a heroinewrote books and started a nurse school更具补充内容,写一篇人物介绍
临时写的,希望对你有用!
Florence Nightingale,who was born in may ,1820, trained as a nurse in 1851.
After graduste, she determined to helped British soldiers in a British military hospital.Being her hard working,many soldiers were saved.In 1856, Nightingale returned to England as a heroine.Everyone was proud of her.In her rest life,Nightingale wrote books and started a nurse school to appeal more people to concentrate on hygiene to help people. Florence Nightingale,a great woman that we should look up to.All in all, we should have a warm heart and responsibility to the world, only in this way, our society can be
harmonious!
其他类似问题
初二英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁如何保护濒危动物 的英语作文 初二水平 70词左右_百度知道
如何保护濒危动物 的英语作文 初二水平 70词左右
提问者采纳
Zen me bao hu ye sheng dong wu?zhe ge wen ti wen de fei chang you shui ping!Zhe zhong wen ti jiao gei yi ge chu er ying yu shui ping de ren lai hui da hai bu ru jiao gei yi ge dong wu yuan yuan zhang lai hui da geng you jie jian yi yi.Bin wei dong wu bao hu xu yao de bu jin jin shi xiao hai zi ,geng xu yao de shi ni wo ta.Zui hou wo xiang shuo de shi :Thanks CCTV for giving this chance to me,thanks for MTV and ChannelV...and my teacher,but before all of that I must thanks for my country~!!Thank you all~~~!!
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
The Blue Whale is known as the world’s biggest animal which is 100 tons or more. It can be found in oceans, especially the Arctic and Antarctic waters. It feeds mainly on Plankton. The Blue Whale used to be hunted for oil and meat. Today the species is on the brink of extinction. The number of Blue Whales has fallen to about 5000 or less, perhaps only 2000.They are in danger of extinction. So we have to save them.蓝鲸是被称为世界最大的动物,100吨以上。它也被发现于海洋,特别是南极和北极水域。主要为食浮游生物。蓝鲸曾经是寻找石油和肉。今天的物种处于灭绝的边缘。蓝鲸的数量已经下降到大约5000或更少,也许只有2000。他们正面临灭绝的危险。所以我们必须拯救他们。
Animals Need Protecting
Animals are natural resources that people have wasted all through our history. Animals have been killed for their fur and feathers, for food, for sport, and simply because they were in the way. Thousands of kinds of animals have disappeared from the earth forever. Hundreds more are on the danger list today. About 170 kinds in the United States aloneare considered in danger.
Why should people care? Because we need animals, and because once they are gone, there will never be any more.Animals are more than just beautiful or interesting. They are more than just a source of food. Every animal has its place in the balance of nature. Destroying one kind of animal can create many problems. For example, when farmers killed large numbers of hawks, the farmers' stores of corn and grain were destroyed by rats and mice. Why? Because hawks eat rats and mice, with no hawks to keep down their numbers, the rats and mice multiplied quickly.
Luckily, some people are working to help save the animals. Some groups raise money to let people know about the problem. And they try to get the governments to pass laws protecting animals in danger. Quite a few countries have passed laws. These laws forbid the killing of any animal or planton the danger list. Slowly, the number of some animals in danger is growing中文: 动物需要保护 动物是自然资源,在整个历史过程中,人类一直在糟蹋着这种资源。人们杀死动物,获得它们的皮毛,把它们当作食物或运动方式,或者只是因为它们碍事。成千上万种动物已经从这个地球上永远地消失了。现在另外上百种动物也上了濒危动物名单。仅荚国大概就有170种被认为处于危险当中。 为什么人们应该感到担忧呢?因为我们需要动物,因为它们一旦消失,就永远不会再出现。动物不仅仅是漂亮或有趣。它们不仅仅是人类的食物来源。在维持自然平衡中,每种动物都有其作用。毁灭某种动物会导致许多问题。比如,农民们如果杀死为数众多的鹰,他们谷物和粮食的仓库就会受到老鼠和田鼠的破坏。 为什么?因为鹰吃鼠类,没有鹰控制它们的数量,鼠类就会迅速繁殖。 幸运的是,有些人正在努力帮助拯救这些动物。有些组织筹钱以便人们了解这一问题。他们也努力使政府通过保护濒危动物的法律。很多国家已经通过了法律。这些法律禁止杀害濒危名单上的动植物。某些濒危动物的数目正在慢慢地不断上升。
濒危动物的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 初二作文600字 的文章

随机推荐