Do you have a smallsmash mouthh ?No,I don'tI have a b

英语翻译I am out of my patience.I gonna cut down your little penis and put into your mouth.You really pissed me off I will do whatever I have to.Not matter what it's gonna takeYou better fuck off.Go home cry your mommy.Blame on you daddy didn't give you perfect DNA.Go to bed _百度作业帮
英语翻译I am out of my patience.I gonna cut down your little penis and put into your mouth.You really pissed me off I will do whatever I have to.Not matter what it's gonna takeYou better fuck off.Go home cry your mommy.Blame on you daddy didn't give you perfect DNA.Go to bed and jerk off yourself.I am not the same guy who thinking with dick like you.If you wanna try that again.You better find out who you are deal with.To warn all the dicks who wanna get close to my girl:I don't give a fuck about how much you think you love her.i love her more than your imagination.I am ok that you just show your affection.But I need you to know that she is mine.If she doesn't accept you
我已失去耐心.我要讲你的小弟弟切下来,塞进你的嘴里.你气死我了,我会不计代价采取必要的行动.你最好滚回去,向你妈哭诉.埋怨你父亲没给你完善的基因.自己再床上自慰吧,我和你不一样.如果你再重试这一招,你最好了解你的对象.向所有对我女人有邪念的人发出警告,我不管你多么的爱她,我对她的爱远超你们的想象.如果你只是向她表示爱慕,我不介意.但我要你知道她属于我的.如果她不接受你.
我已经失去耐心啦。我要砍你的小鸡巴,放进你嘴里。你真的把我惹毛了!不管付出多大代价,我都将会做我必须做的。你最好滚蛋。回家哭你的妈妈。怪你爸爸不给你完美的DNA。去睡觉,自己打手枪。我不是像你那样只会用鸡巴思考的人。如果你还再想试试的话。你最好先弄明白你要对付的是谁。警告所有想要靠近我的女孩的混蛋:我不关心你自己认为有多爱她。我爱她超过你的想象。你只是展示你的感情这对我没关系。...
我失去耐心了!我要切掉你的小鸡鸡,塞进你的嘴巴里!你真的把我惹毛了!我将完成我所需要做的事情,无论代价是什么! 你最好滚开,回家跟你妈哭去!都怪你老爸没有给你完美的基因!回床上打你的飞机去吧!我可比不是你这种用下半身思考的动物!如果你想再尝试一遍,你最好想想清楚你所面对的人是谁!? 警告所有想要接近我女人的屌丝:我不在乎你有多爱她。我对她的爱已经超越了你想象...
我已经没有耐性,「以下是警告的字眼.....」,无论付出任何代价,我说得出做得到。「以下都是警告的字眼.....」,要是你再试试,我不是那个你可想像到的人,你最好调查一下你现在得罪的是什麼人。 我根本不管你有多爱她,你可以对她好,但是我爱她超乎你所想像,她是我的。如果她不接受你,........
我再也忍受不了了!我将把你的小弟弟割下来放进你嘴里!你真的气死我了!我将做我必须做的一切,不管要花多大力气!
你最好混蛋!到家里去哭你妈吧!去向你爸爸抱怨没给你十全十美的DNA吧!滚到你床上去自慰吧!我不是你那样的脑子进水的蠢货!你若还想再做此事,最好先搞清楚是在和谁打交道!警告那些想要接近我女友的蠢货们:我他妈才不管你觉得你爱她呢,我爱她远比你能想象的深!你要表达你的爱慕我...
我从我的耐心。我要砍下你的小阴茎放进你的嘴里。你真的让我很生气!我将做什么我有。不要紧,这# 039;要你最好滚开。回家哭你的妈妈。怪你爸爸和# 039;T给你完美的DNA。去睡觉,混蛋自己。我不是谁的思维与迪克像你一样的人。如果你想再试一次。你得找出你是谁处理。警告所有迪克斯谁想要靠近我的女孩:我也# 039;T在意你多么爱她。我爱她胜过你的想象力。我很好,你让你的感情。但我要你知道,她是我的。...英语播客初级版I Don't Feel So Good
Lesson Introduction
You wake up in the morning with a dry mouth, a huge headache, and a sore stomach, and you realize that you can't go to work. Then you remember the previous night and all the beer you drank and you realize you have a hangover. In this English lesson, we are teaching you the language you need to describe how you&re feeling. Check out this podcast and you&ll learn lots of great vocabulary for talking about going out with your friends, and waking up the next day feeling bad.
A:&& Are you okay, man? You don't look very well.&
B:&& Ugh, I feel terrible. I went out last night with Trevor and things got a little out of hand.
A:&& Nice! So, where did you guys go?&
B:&& We hit a couple of local bars, and met up with some friends. Everything was cool until Mike came along, and it turned out that it was his birthday yesterday!
A:&& Oh no! Mike's birthday is a drinkfest for sure!
B:&& Tell me about it! We drank everything in the bar!
A:&& Is that why you missed work today?
B:&& Yeah. I woke up this morning feeling really nauseous. I threw up like five times.
B:&& gonna drink was so dehydrated that I drank like a gallon of water, and my head has been pounding all day. I swear, I'm never gonna drink again!
A:&& Too bad man, tonight is Tracy's going away party and she asked if you were gonna go.
B:&& Oh, yeah. I'm there!
got a little out of hand& become out of control&&
hit& to go to (a place)&
turned out& to happen a certain way&&&
Tell me about it& I I understand&&&
nauseous& feel like you are going to vomit&
threw up& vomit&&&
dehydrated& lacking water&&&
pounding& to beat loudly and quickly&
wasted& very drunk (slang)
&barf& to vomit&
&pain killers& medicine you take to cure a headache&&
&I feel like death& I feel very bad&
&hair of the dog& drink alcohol when you have a hangover to cure it phrase
got a little out of hand
► The party last nthe neighbors called the police.
► Guys, this argument is getting out of hand. Let's all calm down.
► Honey, the kids are getting a little out of hand. Can you do something?
► We have to go to Jessica's birthday party. It's gonna be a chick fest for sure!
►It was a real food fest last night at Pete's house. There was enough food to feed a small country!
► You have to come to the party tonight. It's gonna be a beer fest!
► If you get nauseous on the plane, take two of these pills.
► Every time I get on a boat, I feel really nauseous.
►0 It's normal to feel nauseous sometimes during a pregnancy.
► If you have too much to drink you will throw up later.
► If you feel like you are going to throw up, be sure to tell me so I can pull over.
► Carl got on the roller coaster and threw up all over me!
► I have a pounding pain in my head. Do you have any aspirin?
►I can't take it anymore. I've had a pounding headache all morning.
► My heart started pounding the moment I saw my ex girlfriend.
内容来自 听力课堂网:
[报错与提意见]
订阅每日学英语:
免费学习 新概念英语视频课程
新概念一册课程
新概念二册课程
记单词课程
英语能力测评
大学一年级
大学二年级
大学三年级
大学四年级
研究生英语英语翻译A:Hello,what’s wrong with you?B:I’ve got a headache and a bad cough.A:Have you taken your temperature?B:Yes.I have a fever.A:Have you had anything /your breakfast?B:No.I don’t feel liking eating.A:Do you sleep well?B:Yes,I just want to sleep.A:How long have you _百度作业帮
英语翻译A:Hello,what’s wrong with you?B:I’ve got a headache and a bad cough.A:Have you taken your temperature?B:Yes.I have a fever.A:Have you had anything /your breakfast?B:No.I don’t feel liking eating.A:Do you sleep well?B:Yes,I just want to sleep.A:How long have you been like this?/What did it start?B:Ever since last night./Last night.A:Let me look over you.Open your mouth and say “Ah…” B:Is it serious?A:No.Nothing serious.You’ve just had a bad cold.Take the medicine three times a day,and have a test.You ‘ll be better soon.
A:你好,你哪里不舒服?B:我有些头痛而且咳嗽也咳得很厉害.A:你有量过体温吗?B:是的,我有点发烧.A:你有吃早餐吗?B:不,我没什麽食欲.A:是不是没睡好?B:是的,我觉得有些困倦.A:这样的状态是什麽时候开始的?B:昨天晚上.A:让我看一下,张开你的嘴说:"啊..."B:严重吗?A:不,没什麽.你只是感冒了.做个检查,吃点药,一天三次.你马上就会好的.
答:您好,有什么问题吗? B组:我有点头痛和严重咳嗽。 答:你有你的温度? B组:是的。我发烧了。 答:你有什么/你吃早餐了吗? B组:没 我不不太想吃。 答:你睡不好觉? B组:是的,我只是现在想睡觉。 答:像这样有多久了你? /什么开始? B组:自去年昨夜. /昨晚。 答:让我看看你。打开你的嘴...
A:你好,哪里不舒服吗?B:我咳嗽还有头有点痛。A:你测了你的体温吗?B:是的 我发烧了。A:你早餐吃了什么吗?B:没有
我感觉不想吃东西?A:你睡得好吗?B:是的
现在我只想睡觉。A:你像这样多长时间了?B:只是从昨天晚上开始的。A:让我给你检查检查
张开嘴说:啊……B:很严重吗?...选择方框中的句子完成对话,其中有两项多余
A:Good morning. What’s the matter?
A:Do you have a headache?
B:Yes, I do.
A:Open your mouth and say “Ah”.
B:No, I felt terrible last night.
A:Oh, I see. You had a bad cold.
B:Do I have to stay in bed?
A:Yes. & 3
B:Is it serious?
A:No. & 4 &But you really need a good rest and take this medicine.
A:Three times a day.
B:OK. Thank you.
A.Did you sleep well?
B.How often need I take the medicine?
C.I don’t feel very well.
D.It’s nothing serious.
E.Why not go to bed?
F.You’d better stay at home for two or three days.
G.What’s wrong?
提 示 请您或之后查看试题解析 惊喜:新移动手机注册无广告查看试题解析、半价提问

我要回帖

更多关于 smash mouth 的文章

随机推荐