买书和卖书两个人的对话对话写英语十句

求励志的英语电影其中的十句精彩对话、 我初二要学、这是作业_百度知道
求励志的英语电影其中的十句精彩对话、 我初二要学、这是作业
说下是那部电影、
要一部中的十句、
提问者采纳
  《当幸福来敲门》  You have a dream, you got to protect it.  如果你有梦想,就要守护它。  People can't do som they wanna tell you you can not do it.  当人们做不到一些事情的时候,他们就会对你说你也同样不能。  You want something. Go get it!  有了目标就要全力以赴。  Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something, not even me.  别让别人告诉你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。  You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can't do it.If you want something, go get it. Period.  如果你有梦想的话,就要去捍卫它。那些一事无成的人想告诉你你也成不了大器。如果你有理想的话,就要去努力实现。就这样。  There is an I in &happiness&,There is no Y in &happiness&,It's an I  幸福的幸里面是一个“幸”,不是一个“辛”。或者理解成,Y=Why=为什么,I=我。幸福里面没有为什么,只有我。  I'm the type of person,if you ask me a question, and I don't konw the answer,I'm gonna to tell you that I don't konw.But I bet you what: I konw how to find the answer, and I'll find the answer,.  我是这样的人,如果你问的问题我不知道答案,我会直接告诉你“我不知道”。但我向你保证:我知道如何寻找答案,而且我一定会找出答案的。  What would you say if a guy walked in for an interview without a short on and I hired him? What would you say?  He must've had on some really nice pants.  如果有个人连衬衫都没穿就跑来参加面试,你会怎么想?如果最后我还雇佣了这个人,你会怎么想?  那他穿的裤子一定十分考究。  What would you say if man walked in here with no shirt, and I hired him? What would you say?  如果我雇佣了一个没有穿着衬衫走进来的人,你会怎么说?  He must have had on some really nice pants.  他一定穿了一条很棒的裤子。
其他类似问题
英语电影的相关知识
其他4条回答
Chris Gardner:You have a dream, you got to protect it.克里斯·加德纳:如果你有梦想,就要守护它。Chris Gardner:People cant do som they wanna tell you you can not do it.克里斯·加德纳:当人们做不到一些事情的时候,他们就会对你说你也同样不能。Chris Gardner:You want something. Go get it!克里斯·加德纳:有了目标就要全力以赴。Martin Frohm: What would you say if man walked in here with no shirt, and I hired him? What would you say? 马丁:如果我雇佣了一个没有穿着衬衫走进来的人,你会怎么说?Chris Gardner: He must have had on some really nice pants. 克里斯·加德纳:他一定穿了一条很棒的裤子。
百度文库里搜一下就行了
《肖申克的救赎》 1.Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another.
懦怯囚禁人的灵魂,希望可以令你感受自由。强者自救,圣者渡人。 2.Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine.
监狱生活充满了一段又一段的例行公事。
3.red:These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.
red:这些墙很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。这就叫体制化。
4.I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
我发现自己是如此的激动,以至于不能安坐或思考。我想只有那些重获自由即将踏上新征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱的激动心情。我希望跨越边境,与朋友相见握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同梦中一样的蓝。我希望。
5.I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying.
人生可以归结为一种简单的选择:汲汲而生,汲汲而死。
6.Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can’t. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth,I don't give a shit.
Red:我无时无刻不对自己的所作所为深感内疚,这不是因为我在这里(监狱),也不是讨好你们(假释官)。回首曾经走过的弯路,我多么想对那个犯下重罪的愚蠢的年轻人说些什么,告诉他我现在的感受,告诉他还可以有其他的方式解决问题。可是,我做不到了.那个年轻人早已淹没在岁月的长河里,只留下一个老人孤独地面对过去。重新做人?骗人罢了!小子,别再浪费我的时间了,盖你的章吧,说实话,我不在乎。
7.Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...
有些鸟注定是不会被关在笼子里的,因为它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
8.Hope is a good thing,maybe the best of things,and no good thing ever dies.
希望是件好东西,也许是世上最好的东西.好东西从来不会流逝.
《阿甘正传》1.Forrest: Hello! My name's Forrest. Forrest Gump. You wanna Chocolate? I could eat about a million and a half o'these. My momma always said life was like a box o'chocolates. You never know what you are gonna get. Now, when I was a baby momma named me after the great civil war hero, General Nathan Bedford Forrest. She said we were related to him in some way. What he did was: he started up this club called the Ku Klux Klan. They'd all dress up in their robes and their bed sheets and act like a bunch of ghosts or spooks or something. They 'd even put bed sheets on their horses and ride around. And anyway, that's how I got my name: Forrest Gump.
阿甘:你好!我叫福雷斯特,福雷斯特·甘普。要巧克力吗?我可以吃很多很多。我妈常说:生命就像一盒巧克力, 结果往往出人意料。我出生的时候,妈妈用内战大英雄的名字给我命名,他叫内森·贝德福德·福雷斯特将军。她说我们在某方面跟他有点关系。他所做的是:搞了个帮派,叫三K党。他们穿着白袍披床单,装神弄鬼的,甚至还把床单罩在马上,骑着到处跑。总之,我就是这样叫福雷斯特·甘普了。
2.Jenny: Run Forrest ,run! Run Forrest!
珍妮:跑,福雷斯特,快跑!
Forrest: And you wouldn't believe it if I told you that I can run like the wind blows ! That day on, if I was going somewhere , I was running.
阿甘:我说出来你也许不信,我可以跑得像风一样快!那天开始,如果我去什么地方,我都跑着去。
3.John F. Kennedy: Congratulations, how do you feel?
肯尼迪:祝贺你,你感觉怎么样?
Forrest Gump: I gotta pee.
阿甘:我想撒尿。
John F. Kennedy:(turning to camera) I believe he said he had to go pee. Heh heh.
肯尼迪:(对着镜头)我相信他刚才说的是他想去撒尿,呵呵
4.Mother : It's my time. It's just my time.Oh. now ,don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life .Something we are all destined to do .I didn't know it ,but I was destined to be your momma .I did the best I could .
妈妈:我的时辰到了,时辰到了。哦,别害怕,宝贝。死亡是生命的一部分,是所有人命中注定的事。过去我并不知道,但我注定做你妈妈。我已尽我所能。
5.Forrest Gump: Will you marry me?
阿甘:嫁给我吧?
(Jenny turns and looks at him)
(珍妮回头看着他)
Forrest Gump: I'd make a good husband, Jenny.
阿甘:我会成为一个好丈夫的,珍妮。
Jenny Curran: You would, Forrest.
珍妮:你会的,福雷斯特。
Forrest Gump: But you won't marry me.
阿甘:但你不肯嫁给我。
Jenny Curran: You don't wanna marry me.
珍妮:你不会想娶我这样的人。
Forrest Gump: Why don't you love me, Jenny? I'm not a smart man, but I know what love is.
阿甘:为什么你不爱我呢,珍妮?我不是个聪明人,可我知道什么是爱。
6. Mama says,&Stupid is as stupid does.
& 妈妈说,“做傻事的才是傻瓜”。
7. If God intended everybody to be the same, he'd have given us all braces on our legs.
如果上帝要让人人都一样的话,他会给每人一双脚撑。
8. Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get.
人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力,你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种。
9. Jesus loves you more than you will know。
“耶稣对你也特别垂青”
10. You said it all.
你说得很好。
11. A promise is a promise.
要信守诺言。
12. You got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
你只有忘记以往的事情,才能够继续前进。
13.When I got tired,I slept.When I got hungry,I ate.When I had to go,you know, I went.
当我累了,我就睡觉。当我饿了,我就吃饭。当我想去,你知道的, 我就去。
&辛德勒的名单&1.Amon Goeth: They cast a spell on you, you know, the Jews. When you work closely with them, like I do, you see this. They have this power. It's like a virus. Some of my men are infected with this virus. They should be pitied, not punished. They should receive treatment because this is as real as typhus. I see it all the time. It's a matter of money? Hmm?
阿蒙·高斯:他们在你身上投射了一道咒符,你知道吗,犹太人。当你和他们很亲近地工作时,就像我,你这么想。他们有这样的能量。就像是病毒。有些我的人就被这种病毒感染了。他们应该被同情,而不是惩罚。他们应该接受治疗因为这样才能像斑疹伤寒症一样真实。我一直是这么认为的。这和金钱有关系吗?嗯? 2.Amon Goeth: The truth, Helen, is always the right answer.
阿蒙·高斯:真相是,海伦,总是正确的答案。3. Amon Goeth: Today is history. Today will be remembered. Years from now the young will ask with wonder about this day. Today is history and you are part of it. Six hundred years ago when elsewhere they were footing the blame for the Black Death, Casimir the Great - so called - told the Jews they could come to Krakow. They came. They trundled their belongings into the city. They settled. They took hold. They prospered in business, science, education, the arts. With nothing they came and with nothing they flourished. For six centuries there has been a Jewish Krakow. By this evening those six centuries will be a rumor. They never happened. Today is history.
阿蒙·高斯:今天是历史性的一天,今天将会被永远记住。很多年以后,年轻人将会用崇敬和好奇来询问今天发生的一切。今天是历史性的一天、并且你们就是其中的一部分。六百年前,欧洲黑死病流行,犹太人被指是病源,当时的波兰国王卡西米(Casimir the Great)大帝允许犹太人来到克拉科夫。于是,他们就来了,举家迁到这座城市,并在这里定居和发展起来。在商业、科学、教育和艺术等等领域都取得了非凡的成就,没有他们——犹太人,也就没有克拉科夫的繁荣。六百年以来,犹太人占据着克拉科夫!!然而这一切,会在今天夜里成为谣言并终结,就像从未发生过。所以,今天是历史性的一天!
——摘自阿蒙在1943年屠杀克拉科夫犹太人群体前、对士兵的动员演讲。 4.Oskar Schindler: Look, All you have to do is tell me what it's worth to you. What's a person worth to you?
奥斯卡·辛德勒:看着,你所需要做的事情就是告诉我,它对你来说,值多少钱。你看一个人值多少?
Amon Goeth: No, no, no, No. What's one worth to you!
阿蒙·高斯:不,不,不,不。你看每个人值多少! 5. whoever saves one life ,saves the world entire .
当你挽救了一条生命就等于挽救了全世界。 6.The list is an absolute good ,the list is life ,All around its margins lies the gulf
这份名单代表着至善,这份名单就是生命,名单的外围是一片可怕的深渊!7.Oskar Schindler: This pin. Two people. This is gold. Two more people. He would have given me two for it, at least one. One more person. A person, Stern. For this.
奥斯卡·辛德勒:这个别针。两个人。这是金制的。两个更多的人。他可以再多给我两个人,至少有一个。一个更多的人。一个人。斯特恩。为了这个。 8. Oskar Schindler: I could have got more out. I could have got more. I don't know. If I'd just... I could have got more.
奥斯卡·辛德勒:我可以救出更多人的。我本可以救出更多。我不知道。如果我试试。我可以救出更多人。 9.Oskar Schindler: If I'd made more money... I threw away so much money. You have no idea. If I'd just...
奥斯卡·辛德勒:如果我能赚到更多的钱…我挥霍了太多的钱。你不知道。如果我能试试…… 10.Itzhak Stern: There will be generations because of what you did.
伊萨克·斯特恩:世世代代都会记得你的所作所为。
Oskar Schindler: I didn't do enough!
奥斯卡·辛德勒:我做得不够!
Itzhak Stern: You did so much.
伊萨克·斯特恩:你已经做得很多了。 这些够不够?
阿甘正传里的,很短的一句哦:shit happens.大概意思是人生总会有一些不顺的事,不必大惊小怪。
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求 日语初级对话 两个人的 每人十句左右_百度知道
求 日语初级对话 两个人的 每人十句左右
日语课考试,,星座,看电影。等等吧 。是初级比较简单的对话就行了。日语+中文翻译 谢谢,去旅游玩,兴趣爱好,对话内容可以是有关吃东西,
提问者采纳
どんな写真を撮(と)りますか。喜欢拍什么照片,ええ,眉,  林,どんな动物が好(す)きですか。喜欢什么动物,北海道(ほっかいど)に马の牧场(ぼくじょう)がたくさんありますよ。北海道的
牧场有很多马。  林,本当(ほんとう)ですか。真的吗,日本(にほん)へ来てから,本当ですよ。恩啊,特别喜欢马。  山田,  林,马(うま)です,  林,芏喟,それはいいですね,  林,  山田,  山田,わたしも马がすきです。我也喜欢马。  林,そうですか。是吗,写真(しゃしん)です。摄影。  山田,いいえ。没有。  山田,  林,夏休み(なつやすみ)にぜひ行きたいです。那我夏天一定要去,日本ではなかなか马を见(み)ることができません。在日本很难看到马。  山田,しゃ,  林,  山田,なぜですか。为什么,动物(どうぶつ)の写真です。动物的。  山田,わたしも一绪(いっしょ)に行きますよ。我也一起去,  林,马の写真を撮りましたか。来日本后,いろいろあります。特(とく)に,  山田,,林さんの趣味(しゅみ)は何ですか。小林你的爱好是什么,有拍马的照片吗,
提问者评价
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁今日: 0|昨日: 2|帖子: 724|会员: 10167|欢迎新会员:
主题: 13, 帖数: 29
主题: 19, 帖数: 36
主题: 43, 帖数: 94
主题: 6, 帖数: 472
主题: 4, 帖数: 10
主题: 1, 帖数: 1