保护环境,文明礼貌的英语作文
不区分大小写匿名
倡议书保护环境
保护环境卫生,不随地吐痰,自觉宣传环保
等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导帮忙写一篇关于提高成绩的英语作文!!!_百度知道
帮忙写一篇关于提高成绩的英语作文!!!
Most of us are afraid of English .they think it's very difficult ,but not as for me .here let me share some of my methods with you .
Firstly ,I think you should read a lot ,about the novel in English and newspaper ,that can help you a lot when do the reading . secondly ,keep on listen to the English waves ,and keep a diary .Thirdly ,I think you can go to the English corner ,that can improve you oral English .
After you have do this ,you reading skill has improve and also your oral english ,at last you English will surely be improved.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
Easy to create a viable plan to improve learning. At the same time take part in appropriate school activities, all-round development. In the learning process, we must: to listen to many (students), many in mind (remember the Van important, remember the concept of mind formula), many look (read), do (homework), many question (do not know on the question), many hands (to do the experiment), many review, summed up many. with classroom note-taking methods in mind to focus class attention. watch many important texts in English, familiar with the vocabulary and usage. other times, we must ensure that the learning time of the study subjects to ensure quality, should not bias Branch. every day to ensure enough sleep, and ensure the efficiency of study. Freedom to arrange suitable time with family and friends of the exchanges and other activities. through unremitting efforts to improve the grade step by step and solid. to do the examination, the examination must be cautious when the final sprint, we have to normal. examinations should conscientiously sum up after the end of in order to better study the future.
huyhe hufyu
ggdfgsdy yfg7ga
gewogygf hgyrhfy yggry
student jd ifpzn jpf
fjkf jgier
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁如何提高英语口语能力的作文(用英语写一篇不少于10句话的作文)小学6年级学生要完全会读的
如何提高英语口语能力的作文(用英语写一篇不少于10句话的作文)小学6年级学生要完全会读的
快快快,急用!!!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& How to improve English speaking
&&&&& To improve English speaking,we must first of all practise more.There is a saying:practice makes perfect.That is to say,we should talk with our partners in English as much as we can.Also,we should often listen to English stories in order to improve our understanding about English.&Never be afraid of speaking English in front of others!This is quite important.Over and above,we should learn more English words.Only in this way,can we be good English speaker!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&
&要,我蛮必须首先多练习。有一句:实践造就完美。也就是说。我们应该尽可能多的和我们的同伴用英语说话。除此之外,我们还应该多听以提高我们对英语的理解能力。在别前讲英语。这是很重要的。还有,我们英语多学一些。只有这样,我们才能讲好英语。
等待您来回答
外语领域专家当前位置: &
求翻译:首先,争取每天都要抽出一点时间写一篇英语作文或日记,来提高我们对句型时态和单词的记忆。第二,不会的单词或语法要向懂的人或电脑问,并且要长时间的巩固。第三,遇到外国人要主动交流,来提搞自己的口语能力。是什么意思?
首先,争取每天都要抽出一点时间写一篇英语作文或日记,来提高我们对句型时态和单词的记忆。第二,不会的单词或语法要向懂的人或电脑问,并且要长时间的巩固。第三,遇到外国人要主动交流,来提搞自己的口语能力。
问题补充:
Unknown访客
First, the fight every day to take a moment to write an English essay or diary, to improve our state and the word of the sentence at the memory. Second, do not understand the words or grammar to ask the person or computer, and to a long period of consolidation. Third, foreigners should take the init
First of all, for every day we had to write an article a bit of time to spare, to enhance English essay or diary type tenses and words to our word of memory. In the first 2 words or syntax, not to those who understand IT or computer asked for long hours, and the consolidation. The first 3 foreigners
First, strives for must extract time every day to write an English thesis or the diary, enhances us to the sentence pattern tense and the word memory.Second, cannot the word either the grammar must to the human or the computer who understands asked, and wants the long time consolidated.Third, runs i
First of all, fighting for every English writing for taking a little time to write an article or journal, to improve our memories of the sentential form tenses and Word. Second, not the words or grammatical person or computer that you want to know ask, and you want to consolidate for a long time. Th
First, strives for must extract time every day to write an English thesis or the diary, enhances us to the sentence pattern tense and the word memory.Second, cannot the word either the grammar must to the human or the computer who understands asked, and wants the long time consolidated.Third, runs i
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!假如你是茂名市市长,你打算怎样改善城市环境(寻找一篇英语作文80字左右;急)
假如你是茂名市市长,你打算怎样改善城市环境(寻找一篇英语作文80字左右;急) 5
不区分大小写匿名
等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 试述城市环境的特征 的文章

随机推荐