其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一篇我理想中的老师英语的加翻译_百度知道
一篇我理想中的老师英语的加翻译
120字左右,谢谢大家了!!!!
提问者采纳
My English teather is Mr Xu, his English name is Martin. His English is very good. And he always wears a pair of glasses. He likes wearing blue trousers. My teacher is handsome. He often plays with us after class. He often reads books and English. His hobby is reading books. Mr Xu likes drinking Coke and eating chips. Sometimes he is angry, because we are naughty. Sometimes he is happy, because we are good. We the class has an English teacher, her name is Chen, we are calling her teacher Chen. She is my best friend. Since she taught us English of class later, my score will like the balloon rose up. Not just me a man like him, but we the class are very fond of her. ChenLao teachers with a pitch-black shine hair, has a pair of big, round eyes, also has a high nose. Grow beautiful! Chen is not the only person was pretty, and she is very good!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
An ideal teacherDifferent people have different opinions with regard to an ideal teacher. For me,a teacher who is humorous ,considerate and knowledgeable will be the most perfect one.   As you know, many subjects are very boring, and if the teacher is the one with sense of humor, you will be enegetic in his class and bear what you learned in mind.A considerate teacher must be the most popular one with students. For example, when you are sleepy in his class, he will not criticize you but say something that you can go to the dorm to sleep and about the lesson, i will help you after the class.If the teacher is knowledgeble,you can really benefit a lot from him, and it will be very helpful for shaping yourself.   In short, a teacher should be the one who you really can learn something from and can make you want to learn.我心目中理想的老师关于心目中理想的老师,不同的人有不同的意见。对我来说,一个幽默,体贴和富有知识的老师才是最完美的一个老师。你知道,很多学科是很无聊,如果老师有一种幽默的感觉,你将会活跃在他的课堂之上,并将你所学到的东西都装进脑袋。一个体贴的老师一定是最受欢迎学生欢迎的。例如,当你在他的课堂上睡着的话,他不会批评你,而是对你说你可以去宿舍睡觉,至于学习的话,他会在下课后帮你复习。如果一个老师是充满着知识,你可以真正受益匪浅,这将非常有助于塑造自己。总之,教师应该是一个让你真的可以从中学习到一些东西,可以让你真正地想去学习的人。
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁不能为空!
老师您好,我想问一下考英语翻译硕士应该看些什么书,如何复习(尤其是百科知识与汉语写作)
老师,我想考首都师范大学的英语翻译硕士,希望您能在各科所需参考书,复习时间安排上给点建议。
Either scripts and active content are not permitted to run or Adobe Flash Player version
11.7.0 or greater is not installed.
北京师范大学
  (1)庄绎传,《英汉翻译简明教程》,北京:外语教学与研究出版社,2002。
  (2)叶子南,《高级英汉翻译理论与实践》,北京:清华大学出版社,2001。
  (3)张培基,《英译中国现代散文选》,上海:上海外语教育出版社,1999。
  (4)杨月蓉,《实用汉语语法与修辞》,重庆:西南师范大学出版社,1999。
  (5)叶 朗,《中国文化读本》,北京:外语教学与研究出版社,2008。
  (6)卢晓江,《自然科学史十二讲》,北京:中国轻工业出版社,2007。
  (7)徐亚男,《外事翻译-口译和笔译技巧》,世界知识出版社, 1998
  对外经贸大学
  《英美散文选读》(一)、(二) 对外经贸大学出版社 2008年 蒋显璟
  《新编汉英翻译教程》 上海外语教育出版社 2004年 陈宏薇 等
  《大学英汉翻译教程》(第三版) 对外经贸大学出版社 2009年8月 王恩冕
  《中国文学与中国文化知识应试指南》东南大学出版社 2005年版 林青松
  《公文写作 》 对外经贸大学出版社 2004年4月 白延庆
  复试参考书目
  《大学英汉翻译教程》(第三版) 对外经贸大学出版社 2009年8月 王恩冕
  《英语同声传译教程》 高等教育出版社 2008年9月 仲伟合
  《英语口译教程》(上、下) 高等教育出版社 2006年3月 仲伟合
  西安外语学院
  (1)张汉熙,《高级英语》(修订本)第1、2册,北京:外语教学与研究出版社,1995.
  (2)刘宓庆,《文体与翻译》,北京:中国对外翻译出版公司,1998.
  (3)冯国华、吴群,《英译汉别裁》,北京:外文出版社,2001.
  (4)杨月蓉,《实用汉语语法与修辞》,重庆:西南师范大学出版社,1999.
  (5)叶朗,《中国文化读本》,北京:外语教学与研究出版社, 2008.
  (6)卢晓江,《自然科学史十二讲》,北京:中国轻工业出版社,2007.
  复试参考书目:
  (1)方梦之,《实用文本汉译英》,青岛:青岛出版社, 2003.
  (2)贾文波,《汉英时文翻译》,北京:中国对外翻译出版公司,2000.
  加试参考书目:
  (1)刘其中,《英汉新闻翻译》,北京:清华大学出版社,2009.
  (2)Langan, J. College Writing Skills with Readings. 北京:外语教学与研究出版社。
  同济大学
  《翻译硕士专业学位(MTI)入学考试全国联考指南》外语教学与研究出版社,2008
  《中国译学理论史稿》 陈福康著,上海外语教育出版社,2002;
  《西方翻译简史》 谭载喜著,中国对外翻译出版社公司,1997;
  《实用翻译教程》 冯庆华著,上海外语教育出版社,1997
  《实用翻译教程(修订版)》刘季春主编,中山大学出版社,2007年。
  《英汉翻译基础教程》 冯庆华、穆雷主编,高等教育出版社,2008年。
  《翻译批评与赏析》 李明编著,武汉大学出版社,2007年。
  《英语口译教程》 仲伟合主编,高等教育出版社,2007年。
  《商务英语口译》 赵军峰主编,高等教育出版社,2003年
  厦门大学
  1.《英汉翻译教程》杨士焯,北京大学出版社,2006
  2.Approaches to Translation,Newmark, P.,Shanghai Foreign Language Education Press,2001
  3.Daniel Gile, Basic Concepts and Models for Interpreter and Translator Training Amsterdam: John Benjamins Publishing Company, 1995《口译理论与教学》刘和平,中国对外翻译出版公司,2005
  4.《口译教程》雷天放等,上海外语教育出版社,2006
  5.《英译汉教程》,连淑能编著,高等教育出版社,2006
  同济大学
  《翻译硕士专业学位(MTI)入学考试全国联考指南》,全国翻译硕士专业学位教育指导委员会,外语教学与研究出版社,2008;
  《中国译学理论史稿》,陈福康著,上海外语教育出版社,2002;
  《西方翻译简史》,谭载喜著,中国对外翻译出版社公司,1997;
  《实用翻译教程》,冯庆华著,上海外语教育出版社,1997。
  上海交通:
  1)《英汉翻译基础》,古今明,上海外语教育出版社
  2)《非文学翻译理论与实践》,李长拴,中国对外翻译出版公司。
  南大、川大
  国内近年出版的用英语编写的高级英语阅读、翻译、写作教材,以及任何大学语文教材。
  1《英汉互译-原理与实践教程》 中国经济出版社 2008年8月第一版
  2《翻译策略与文化》中国经济出版社 2008年8月第一版
  2《高级英汉笔译》
  4《英语文体学》
  北京外国语大学
  1、《中式英语之鉴》Joan Pinkham 、姜桂华著,2000年,外语教学与研究出版社。
  2、《英汉翻译简明教程》 庄绎传著, 2002年, 外语教学与研究出版社。
  3、《高级英汉翻译理论与实践》 叶子南著, 2001年,清华大学出版社。
  4、《非文学翻译理论与实践》 罗进德主编,2004年,中国对外翻译出版公司。
北京新东方学校
集团优秀教师,考研写作主讲,曾随中国政府代表团出访欧美
北京新东方学校
外交学院外交学学士;国家三级笔译证书,精通词组、句型与运用。注重培养学
说出您感谢的话:当前位置: &
求翻译:老师是传授知识,培养人才的人。作为一名优秀的教师必须具备优良品质。一名教师必须精通他所教的科目,这是最基本的。但是更重要的是工作态度和对学生的关心。作为老师应该多和学生交流,老师和学生也能成为朋友。一个好的老师,学生会和他交流学习和生活中的事,而且老师会帮助学生解决一些问题,帮助学生健康快乐的成长。一个好老师应该对他所教授的科目负责,让学生不仅能学到课本的知识,还能丰富课外的知识。是什么意思?
老师是传授知识,培养人才的人。作为一名优秀的教师必须具备优良品质。一名教师必须精通他所教的科目,这是最基本的。但是更重要的是工作态度和对学生的关心。作为老师应该多和学生交流,老师和学生也能成为朋友。一个好的老师,学生会和他交流学习和生活中的事,而且老师会帮助学生解决一些问题,帮助学生健康快乐的成长。一个好老师应该对他所教授的科目负责,让学生不仅能学到课本的知识,还能丰富课外的知识。
问题补充:
The teacher is to impart knowledge, personnel training. As a good teacher must have good quality. A teacher must be proficient in the subjects he taught, which is the most basic. But more important is the attitude and care of students. Should be as a teacher and students, teachers and students can b
Teachers to impart knowledge to nurture talent. As a good teacher must have a good quality. A teacher must be proficient in the subjects taught him, that is the least of it. But more important is the attitude of students and the interested. As a teacher and students should be more than exchange, tea
Teacher teaches the knowledge, fosters the talent the person.Must have the good quality as an outstanding teacher.A teacher must be skilled in the subject which he teaches, this is most basic.But works more importantly the manner and to student's care.Should many and the student exchanges as teacher
Teacher is to impart knowledge, cultivate talent people. As an excellent teacher should have good quality. A teacher must be proficient in the subjects he taught, this is the most basic. But more important is the attitude and concern for students. As a teacher and student exchanges, teachers and stu
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!当前位置: &
求翻译:教师承担的应是知识的引领者、课堂的引导者、学生的引路人是什么意思?
教师承担的应是知识的引领者、课堂的引导者、学生的引路人
问题补充:
Teachers should be borne by the knowledge of the leader, classroom guide, a guide for students
正在翻译,请等待...
The teacher undertakes should be the knowledge eagerly anticipates, the classroom guide, the student leads the way the human
Teachers should be borne by the knowledge leader, classroom Guide, student guide
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!

我要回帖

更多关于 好老师翻译 的文章

随机推荐