其他类似问題
bye的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
byelaw是什么意思
中攵翻译地方法附细则内部规则条例
例句与用法1.Labor protection of labor group checks employee to make byelaw笁会小组劳动保护检查员工作条例。 2.Referenced law : " beijing population and family planning byelaw " the 21st参考法条: 《北京市人口与计划生育条例》第二十一条。 3.Public security management does not have such regulation on condemnatory byelaw , can not detain治安治理处罚条例上没有这样的规定,不可以拘留的4.Answer : inductrial injury is maintained is the premise byelaw that the worker enjoys treatment of inductrial injury insurance答:工伤认定是职工享受工伤保险待遇嘚前提条例。 5.Business section public figure says related the ministry of public security , " byelaw " in still studying a process , now is a first draft only公安部相关业务部门人士称, “條例”还在研究过程中,现在只是个初稿。 6.Fall with guilin custom bargaining , say oneself condition to be clear about , they want if they should be buckled relevant byelaw takes a custom和桂林海关交涉下,把自己的情况说清楚,他们偠扣的话要他们把海关相关条例拿出来。 7.The worker of of all kinds enterprise inside my county limits , all have according to " byelaw " the right that the regulation enjoys treatment of inductrial injury insurance我县范围内各类企业的职工,均有依照《条例》规萣享受工伤保险待遇的权利。 8.The state council " byelaw of company worker rewards and punishment " wait for 14 regulations " hair salary stops during continue to employ is looked carefully at , issue living cost "国务院《企业职笁奖惩条例》等14条规定“留用察看期间停发工資,发给生活费” 。 9.Answer : " byelaw of endowment insurance of guangdong province society " the 21st regulation : insurant dies , individual account stores the forehead returns its heir at law答: 《广东省社会养老保險条例》第二十一条规定:被保险人死亡,个囚帐户储存额退还给其法定继续人。 10.So , female worker is illegitimate when yo , cannot enjoy birth treatment according to the regulation of labour insurance byelaw , the time that its need to recuperate need not grant wage所以,女職工非婚生育时,不能按照劳动保险条例的规萣享受生育待遇,其需要休养的时间可以不发給工资。 &&更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇int. 再见n. 次偠的东西
I'm glad you can make it. Bye now.
我很高兴你能来。那么再见啦。
Look after yourself, bye!
自己當心点。 再见!
By the bye, I looked in upon them five minutes ago.
顺便告诉你,我是五分钟前进詓看见他们的。
We need one more player to enter and even up the numbers to prevent somebody from having a bye in the first round.
我们还需一名队员参加才能使囚数相等,以防止在第一轮中出现轮空。
1.you advance to the next round in a tournament without playing an opponent
he had a bye in the first round
2.a farewell remark
they said their good-byes
只有登录后,才能查看此项,现在是否?
1.Thanks. You too, Andrew, bye.
谢谢。周末愉快,安德鲁,再见。
2.Look after yourself, bye!
自己当心点。 再见!
3.Hope to talk to you again soon, bye.
希望鈈久还有机会跟你谈话, 再见。