there is some waterare some batterfies in the flowers.改同义句

there are some books in the bags改为同义句,把there are 换掉,能换成什么?_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
there are some books in the bags改为同义句,把there are 换掉,能换成什么?
there are some books in the bags改为同义句,把there are 换掉,能换成什么?
Some books are in the bags./Here are some books in the bags .
here are some books in the bags
here are=there are?1.There is a deak and two chairs in my room.(改为同义句)2.Are there any flowers in your school ?(做否定回答)3.There are some apples in the bag.some ap
1.There is a deak and two chairs in my room.(改为同义句)2.Are there any flowers in your school ?(做否定回答)3.There are some apples in the bag.some ap 5
补充:There are some apples in the bag.some apples是划线的
大度人生;积极求索;关爱你我;享受生活。
链接:.cn/u/
1&&There&are &two chairs& and i a desk in my room
2 No, there aren't
1&&There&are &two chairs& and
a desk in my room 2 No, there aren't3 补全后再回答&你的采纳我的动力很高兴能够帮助你
第三题是划线部分提问吧!
答案为“What is in the bag?
的感言:当代劳模!所有人都应该向你学习! 相关知识
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家1.There is a book in the bookcase.(改成一般疑问句)____ _____ a book in the bookcase?2.There are some keys on the bed.(对画线部分提问)画线部分:some keys_____ ______ on the bed?3.A baseball is under the chair.(改成同义句)_____ ___百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
1.There is a book in the bookcase.(改成一般疑问句)____ _____ a book in the bookcase?2.There are some keys on the bed.(对画线部分提问)画线部分:some keys_____ ______ on the bed?3.A baseball is under the chair.(改成同义句)_____ __
1.There is a book in the bookcase.(改成一般疑问句)____ _____ a book in the bookcase?2.There are some keys on the bed.(对画线部分提问)画线部分:some keys_____ ______ on the bed?3.A baseball is under the chair.(改成同义句)_____ ______ a baseball under the chair.4.There are two pencils in my bag.(改成同义句)_____ ____ two pencils in my bag.
1.Is there2.What are3.There is4.It is
1.Is there2.What are3.There is4..............你再看下题目。。
1.There is a book in the bookcase.(改成一般疑问句) Is there a book in the bookcase? 2.There are some keys on the bed.(对画线部分提问)画线部分:some keys (不用are,因为还不知道是什么,一般用is)What is
on the bed? 3....
1.Is there 2.What is3.There is 4.I have改成同义句 there are some flowers in the vase_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
改成同义句 there are some flowers in the vase
改成同义句 there are some flowers in the vase
Some flowers are in the vase.there are some batterfies in the flowers.改同义句_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
there are some batterfies in the flowers.改同义句
there are some batterfies in the flowers.改同义句
Some butterflies fly in the flowers.
Some butterflies are in the flowers.
The butterflies are in the flowers.

我要回帖

更多关于 sometimes同义词 的文章

随机推荐