提问者评价
其他类似问题
中文翻译的相关知识
按默认排序
其他4条回答
if i die young是the band perry的
if i die young.
应该是ck的歌
if i die youngIf I die young bury me in satin如果死得早,请帮我穿上漂亮的衣服Lay me down on a bed of roses请让我躺在满是玫瑰的床上Sink me in the river at dawn让我在拂晓的河里下沉Send me away with the words of a love song并用情歌来为我送行oh oh oh ohLord make me a rainbow, I’ll shine down on my mother当我母亲会看到上帝为我做的彩虹时She'll know I’m safe with you when she stands under my colors, oh and她就知道我平安如故Life ain't always what you think it ought to be, no生活不总像你想象的那样 不像Ain't even grey, but she buries her baby 甚至是并不灰暗,但是她埋葬了她的宝贝The sharp knife of a short life, well短暂的生命像尖刀一样I’ve had just enough time好在我有足够的时间If I die young bury me in satin如果我死得早,请帮我穿上漂亮的衣服Lay me down on a bed of roses请让我躺在满是玫瑰的床上Sink me in the river at dawn让我在拂晓的河里下沉Send me away with the words of a love song并用情歌来为我送行oh oh oh ohThe sharp knife of a short life, well短暂的生活像尖刀一样I’ve had just enough time好在我有足够的时间And I’ll be wearing white when I come into your kingdom我会穿着美丽的衣服来到你面前I’m as green as the ring on my little cold finger我会像我手上的戒指一样闪亮I’ve never known the lovin' of a man我从不知晓我爱的王子But it sure felt nice when he was holding my hand但我知道当他牵着我的手时一定很美好There’s a boy here in town says he’ll love my forever镇上的一个男孩说他会爱我一辈子Who would have thought forever could be severed by他会陪我一辈子The sharp knife of a short life, well短暂的生活像尖刀一样I’ve had just enough time 好在我有足够的时间So put on your best boys and I’ll wear my pearls那就带上你最爱的男孩 我会戴上我的珍珠项链What I never did is done我完成了我的心愿A penny for my thoughts, oh no I’ll sell them for a dollar 我的想法会值一分钱 噢,不 它们值一美元*They're* worth so much more after I’m a goner在我走之后它们会更值钱And maybe then you’ll *hear* the words I been singin’ 也许你以后会听到我唱歌Funny when your dead how people start listenin’有趣的是当你死了之后人们才开始聆听If I die young bury me in satin 如果我死得早,请帮我穿上漂亮的衣服Lay me down on a bed of roses 让我躺在满是玫瑰的床上 Sink me in the river at dawn 让我在拂晓的河里下沉Send me away with the words of a love song 并用情歌来为我送行oh oh oh oh The ballad of a dove 唱着纯洁的民谣Go with peace and love带上安宁和爱情Gather up your tears, keep ‘em in your pocket收好你的泪水,把它们放在口袋里Save them for a time when your really gonna need them oh留着它们以备以后会需要The sharp knife of a short life, well 短暂的生命像尖刀一样I’ve had just enough time 好在我有足够的时间So put on your best boys and I’ll wear my pearls那就带上你最爱的男孩 我会戴上我的珍珠项链是不是
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁江苏卫视的一个女主持人 急死了 就是想不起来是谁,查也查不到。大家帮帮忙_百度知道
江苏卫视的一个女主持人 急死了 就是想不起来是谁,查也查不到。大家帮帮忙
嘴唇挺厚 卸妆以后和化妆差别挺大,以前主持过的节目忘了叫什么了,反正是在世间 和人间改版之前的一个节目,好像是情感类的,她在里面是负责接听电话,然后再回复电话,最近不出来了,好像一年多了吧,谢谢大家了。
提问者采纳
不知道,你最好有详细线索,或是你到江苏卫视网站查主持人
其他类似问题
江苏卫视的相关知识
其他1条回答
江苏卫视主持情感类节目的好像就是赵丹军和周舟了吧,你说的是不是她们呢
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖