这五个 一起做作业网英语作业

这五个 英语作业_百度知道
提问者采纳
performer 表演者,演奏者interst 有点看不清这个是哪个字母开头的 i还是l啊 估测是i 兴趣common &这个地方 in common with 是与.....有共同之处的意思prize 意思是奖品;奖赏;战利品example for example是比如...,例如,,, 的意思&
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
player4.prize5.example另外两句看不清楚啊
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁怎么做呢,顺便说一下,这是小学五年级第64页第二十一天的英语作业哦_百度知道
提问者采纳
下面一题呢
好吧相信你
那。。。。。
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:上了高中,我要有新的计划。我要在这个周末把英语单词背好,把作业在这个周五写完,有什么问题要及时问老师,把自己不懂的地方全部弄清楚。在周末抽个时间看电视放松一下自己。然后再复习课本的知识是什么意思?
上了高中,我要有新的计划。我要在这个周末把英语单词背好,把作业在这个周五写完,有什么问题要及时问老师,把自己不懂的地方全部弄清楚。在周末抽个时间看电视放松一下自己。然后再复习课本的知识
问题补充:
In high school, I have a new plan. I want this weekend to good English words back to finish the job this Friday, what questions to ask the teacher in time, the place where they do not understand all clear. Pumping time on weekends to watch TV to relax yourself. Then review the textbook knowledge
[object Object]
On the high school, I must have the new plan.I must be weekend good in this English word back, finished the work on this Friday, has any question to have to ask promptly teacher, does not understand oneself the place to clarify completely.Pulls out a time in the weekend to look the television relaxe
On the high school, I would like to have a new plan. I will back good English words this weekend, finished the job in this Friday, what questions to ask the teacher in time, to make sure he knows not where all. A time to watch TV to relax yourself at the weekend. Then again, textbook knowledge
On the high school, I would like to have a new plan. I will back good English words this weekend, finished the job in this Friday, what questions to ask the teacher in time, to make sure he knows not where all. A time to watch TV to relax yourself at the weekend. Then again, textbook knowledge
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!当前位置: &
求翻译:上高中,我要有一个新的计划。我要在这个周末把学过的英语单词背好,把作业在这个周五写完,有什么问题要及时问老师,把自己不懂的地方全部弄清楚。把下一周要学的课程内容进行预习。在周六的早晨听英语磁带,把所有的作业都做完了,再抽个时间看半个小时的电视放松一下自己的心情。是什么意思?
上高中,我要有一个新的计划。我要在这个周末把学过的英语单词背好,把作业在这个周五写完,有什么问题要及时问老师,把自己不懂的地方全部弄清楚。把下一周要学的课程内容进行预习。在周六的早晨听英语磁带,把所有的作业都做完了,再抽个时间看半个小时的电视放松一下自己的心情。
问题补充:
High school, I have a new plan. I learned this weekend to back a good English word, to finish the job this Friday, what questions to ask the teacher in time, the place where they do not understand all clear. The next week to learn the course content for preview. On Saturday morning, listening to Eng
During high school, I want to have a new plan. I would like to say to this weekend to learn English words back to the finish 5 operating in this week, there was a problem to be timely and may ask the teacher to clarify all their own mistakes. The next week to learn the course content for rehearsal.
On the high school, I must have a new plan.I must has studied English word back be weekend good in this, finished the work on this Friday, has any question to have to ask promptly teacher, does not understand oneself the place to clarify completely.The curriculum content must study which the next we
In high school, I would like to have a new plan. I asked this weekend to learn the English words back, and finished the job in this Friday, what questions to ask the teacher in time, to make sure he knows not where all. To prepare next week to learn the course content. On Saturday morning to listen
In high school, I would like to have a new plan. I asked this weekend to learn the English words back, and finished the job in this Friday, what questions to ask the teacher in time, to make sure he knows not where all. To prepare next week to learn the course content. On Saturday morning to listen
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!

我要回帖

更多关于 一起做作业网英语 的文章

随机推荐