in todayy i am in red shoes

Red Wing Shoes, Boots | Shipped FREE at Zappos
24/7 Customer Service (800) 927-7671
About Red Wing Heritage
Red Wing Shoes(R) was built on America’ if one worked hard enough, one could achieve anything. A big believer in this promise, Charles Beckman, a merchant in Red Wing, Minnesota started on a mission. From his Main Street shoe store, he saw firsthand the need for durable, comfortable . In 1905 he founded the Red Wing Shoe Company(R). Word spread quickly about the quality and comfort built into every pair and the company prospered.
Today, a third generation of employees, located just down the road from the original factory, continue to build
in this tradition by using the same craftsmanship and attention to detail. Triple-stitched seams, sturdy welt construction and rich leathers are signature elements. Over a century of Red Wing Heritage(R) goes into every boot.
Shop Red Wing Heritage by Category
Red Wing Heritage
Red Wing Heritage Reviews
I wear other styles of Red Wings because of the diversity of sizes (I'm a wide foot). These
although nice are not as comfortable as I would have expected from Red Wing. Also for a boot costing over 300.00 I would have expected some sort of foot bed. There was just a flat piece of leather with no .
Ridiculously sturdy shoes. Look great, understated class. Feel like they'll last for 20 years. One thing I'd point out is there not really
- the bottom of the soles are totally flat, as there really floor . Hardly an issue, since I'm still wearing them all the time anyway. Don't balk at the price - think about the fact that you'll get many, many more years of use out of these shoes then you will their less expensive counterparts. The cost is not the design or the brand, it's the quality.
Ordered my usual size first (10.5). Too big. Ordered a 10. Still too big. 9.5 fit just right. Equate them to your
Still have not broken them in, very stiff at first. I'm wearing them just laced up halfway, and then looping the laces around the rear. They are heavy as hell, like my old English-made docs from the 90's. I have worn them in a torrential downpour already, and was in ankle deep water without a drop of water getting in. So far so good, I definitely love the practicality and durability of these. Can't wait for them to be old and worn-in.
Love these ! The other reviewers are right, you should size a whole size down. I normally wear a 10 1/2 in Red Wings and the 9 1/2 in the Blacksmith fits. They'll take a few days to break in but once they do, they are beautiful, comfortable . For those with low arches like me, they'll probably pinch a bit in the middle, but this breaks in quickly. Also, the laces feel impossibly stiff when you first lace the
(why?) but this too shall soon pass.
are great! I love them and wear them every day. I stand a lot at work and they are great for that. Not super cushy but supportive and solid. Very well made. Perfect construction and stitching. When you first put them on it takes a good week or 10 days to get them broken in, after that they just get better and better.
After two weeks of wear, I am very impressed and satisfied with my purchase. The otter tail leather is very nicely waterproof and unlike leather it does not get water stains. They did not require breaking in, no pain during full day wear half in the rain, half in the office. They are not too hot or heavy to wear indoors, for example if you need a boot to commute in NYC to an office. Sole traction is outstanding and the soles are very easily replaceable if you are considering durability or heavy wear, for example as a motorcycle winter boot. Lots of compliments about looks too! Absolutely worth the price!
Really pleased with these . . .first pair of Red Wings that I have owned and could see myself owning more. Arguably one of the most comfortable pair of
I have worn. Sizing runs about 1 size smaller than / - I'm a 13, ordered a 12 which are perfect. As with many , took a couple of weeks to break in/get used to the ankle support area. I've worn these to the office on casual days as well as
around in the snow. Would highly recommend these to those looking for a comfortable, rugged, and versatile pair of .
These are awesome ! I have only had these for a few weeks so I will have to edit this at another time. I buy a 13 sometimes because I use a 12/12 1/2
and I bought a 12 which fit true to size.
that reminded me a lot of my Military . Tough in the beginning but getting better and better over time! This is not the kind of shoe for those who expect cushioning, But they become very comfortable over time. You will have to get used to actually feeling the ground under your feet so you know where you are standing. Treat them with a couple of layers of good oil or wax to saturate the leather. This will make them waterproof, softer and darken the color. Oh, and they look great as well, my wife has a pair and looks really cool in them. These
run wide. My normal size is 11EEE and these 11EE fitted well perhaps a bit to spacious. But not enough to go one more size down.
I read all the reviews and tried a few other shoes but really liked the style of these. They are expensive but it is just perfect between
and fine shoes for all day use. The craftsmanship is superior. I usually wear a US 12 (I only have , Brooks, Eccos). I ordered 11 1/2
and 12 to compare (I recommend this - Zappos is great with returns) and I need some
orange. The 12 was surprisingly large and the 11 1/2
a little bit tight out of the box. I replaced the
orange with blue which seemed to work. I wore the shoes two days straight after this (it rained) and on a two hour hike the second day. The shoes molded around my feet within a couple of days and I seriously do not want to take them off any more. They are extremely comfortable after I got used to the less cushioning (leather sole) that I usually have in my other shoes. I am very pleased with this purchase and highly recommend it. Consider about a week to break them in and the leather will shape and has just the right condition between support and softness. They just get better everyday you wear them.
I have had these shoes for three weeks (since November 2014) and everything from the sizing to the breaking in period is on point. I was very happy with my purchase - until today. I wore this pair pretty much everyday to break them in. I bought them so I could ride my motorcycle to work and still look good to match my office attire. The reason that I was not happy with them today was that I noticed the stitching on the outside of the
that holds the leather with the eyelets to the main body (at the tip) broke. It seems that the stitch goes over the edge into the main body but this area gets stressed enough to break the stitch (the white stitching). I thought my shifter on my motorcycle caused it but it should of been on the toe side. The stitch that broke was on the outside. I have ridden in my
Earthkeepsers for a year and no stitching ever failed plus I have had that pair since 2010 - four years! At this price point I was expecting perfection! I am pretty bummed about this. I am going to rethink my plans on getting the 8& moto Red Wings boot after this.
Amazing quality and craftsmanship. 10 months after purchasing them, they are molding to my feet. Break in time was 3-4 weeks. Note that one might need to purchase an insole as there is no /insole that comes stock with these . Best purchase I've ever made in a boot.
are top notch and should last a very long time. My last pair of Red Wings lasted about a decade and under extreme conditions. I went with the &Charcoal Rough and Tough& and they look great with , tan , grey , or black . The color and plain round toe makes for a pretty versatile boot. This is the first pair of Red Wings I have bought in quite a while and I forgot what it was like to break-in a pair of true . It does take a little longer to break them in and you may consider returning them if you aren't used to this type of footwear. Do not do that. Trust me, they will mold to the shape of your feet and will soon become your favorite
once they are broken in and they will last - pretty much forever. Two additional points besides the &break-in& requirement that I will share: 1. These definitely run large. I ordered a full size down and they are perfect. 2. The tongue is attached to the sides of the boot so it can be tight squeezing your foot into them if you have a high instep - like I do. It is similar to a snug pair of cowboy
but not quite as extreme.
are great. It took a few days (and a few bandaids) to break in but the leather is now super soft and very comfortable. I get compliments every time I wear them. They look great with all types of . Highly recommend.
It took them a little while to get broken in but after I wore them for a solid week they really loosened up. If these shoes last as long as people say they do, then these will be the best pair of
I've ever bought.
are amazing. Great look, comfortable, great quality. The only thing to watch out for is the sizing...they run large! I got a size and a half smaller than what I wear in most other
and they are still a tiny bit large!
Purchased this boot to replace an old pair of Blundstone's. I have had them over a year now, wearing them in every season. Happy to report these
are bomb proof! My only complaint has been the lack of cushion from the insole. I added a thin
Insole to remedy that issue. The first thing I noticed was the weight of the boot. They are heavier than I anticipated, this is a result of the steel shank and leather footboard which give these
a solid feel and allow for replacement of the Goodyear sole. They are stiff when you first get them but they quickly break in and now after more than a year they are supple. I mostly use these
for work but they are stylish enough to be worn with dress . I would have rated these 5 stars if not for the insole.
I got the wide version because I recently discovered that I have wide feet (per my podiatrist). For the record I wore a 10 in the normal width, before deciding to go with a wide size 9. Ordering from Zappos was a breeze. Ended up with three pairs to get accurate fit and sent two back with absolutely no hiccups. Quick to refund. In my opinion, more people should consider trying the wide version of this boot. Being able to comfortably wear thick
in the winter, without your toes being squished, is a great feeling. Break in period was a couple/few weeks, I waited to treat them (Sno-Seal) until I thought all of the creases had formed so that the beeswax would really get in to the leather where it stretched a bit. I don't know if that's how it should be done, but it made sense to me. They will darken with treatment. A lot of compliments, people do (somehow) recognize that they are Red Wing Iron Rangers. I will add that the insole offers little-to-no cushion or . Perhaps another reason to try on a few sizes and throw an insole in there with your thick , to make sure they'll be able to handle those moments when it is really cold. I love lacing these up, make sure you get the right size and enjoy! Zappos makes that as easy as possible.
Awesome , wide cut but not wide enough for my EEE. Left fitted just right and could have stretched a bit to be comfortable. But my right foot is wider and the boot was slightly narrower (hand made) causing it to be painfully narrow. With regret going to exchange for an other model Redwing heritage .
I was originally nervous when ordering this particular shoe. I thought it was too expensive and I didn't want to deal with the hassle of breaking in a leather shoe. I am so glad I purchased this shoe. This show is pure quality. Also, it didn't take very long to break in. Remember to order a full size down. Shipping was quick and easy! I will be ordering from Zappos again in the future!
Break-in is brutal but after a few weeks they're great. The waxed laces provided stay put, but the downside is they're a real pain to loosen up so you can put them on or take them off. I'd recommend getting a good replacement, I got some of those Rhino laces. Also the inside sole is not padded, which actually felt okay, but I got some gel inserts after the initial break-in period and that's even better.
Free Shipping Both Ways & 24/7 Customer Service & 365 Day Return Policy
Zappos Family Core Value:
Customer Service
About Zappos
Zappos Newsletter
Please Enter Your Name
Please Enter Your Email Address
Connect with Us
Zappos Rewards Visa
Zappos Stuff
or its affiliates, 400 E. Stewart Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89101
is operated by Zappos IP, Inc. Products