热门搜索:、、、
您现在的位置:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&文章内容
快捷导航:
令人无语的作文
来源:233网校&&&【分享233网校 • 共建233网校】&&&日
群组成员:169人
全部问题:50个
全部资料:21个
导读:2012年高考高考(National College Entrance Exams)落幕已有一段时间了,而对于这种择生形式的质疑声仍不绝于耳,对于那些近似“鸡肋”的高考作文,人们似乎有话想说。
  Zhang Xiao was recently given a school assignment that asked him to write an essay about his ideal job. The 10-year-old Beijing pupil responded by writing that he wanted to be the head of a large business.  十岁的张晓(音译)在北京读小学。不久前,学校布置了一篇以理想的工作为主题的作文。张晓写到自己想成为一个大老板。
  "You want to be a boss, that`s OK. But you shouldn`t end your article like this. You should write `I want to do charitable work with the money I earn`," his teacher commented.  老师对这篇作文给出的评语是:“你想当老板,可以。但作文不应该这样收尾。你应该写‘我要把我赚的钱用于慈善事业。’”
  Zhang`s mother, Chen Chen, said she could see the point of the teacher`s advice but suggested a different approach. " He`s only 10. We`ve always instructed him to help those in need. But charity? I don`t think he really understands the word at the moment.  张晓的母亲陈晨(音译)说,她理解老师的用意,但建议老师换一种方式给出建议。“张晓才10岁。作为父母我们一直都教育他要乐于助人。但要做慈善?我觉得他当时根本连这个词什么意思都不懂。”
  Chen referred to her own bitter experience as a fourth-grader. She described "the weather, the attendee, who was chosen to raise the flag" and so on in a writing assignment on the topic of "Raising the flag". However, despite her honesty, Chen`s essay was deemed "a very bad example".  陈晨还提到了自己一段不开心的经历,四年级时她写了一篇以“升旗仪式”为主题的作文。她描述了诸如“天气以及升旗手”等方面,尽管句句属实,但最后却被评为“反面教材”。
  The young girl quickly identified the difference: The other children had written sentences such as "The red flag was dyed by the blood of the martyrs," or "The flag reminds us of the sacrifice the heroes made". That kind of sentences was missing from Chen’s.  当时还是小女孩的陈晨很快就发现了不同之处:其他小朋友都在作文中都出现类似“鲜艳的五星红旗是用革命先辈的鲜血染红的,”或“五星红旗要我们铭记先辈们所作出的牺牲”这样的句子,而她却一句都没写。
  This is the unwritten rule for Chinese students: You can write what you think, but make sure it reflects your "positive thinking".  对于中国学生而言,这是条不成文规定:你可以想到什么就写什么,但作文要反映出积极思想。
  The problems are really highlighted by the gaokao, China`s grueling and life-changing college entrance examination.  在高考这一能改变一生命运、竞争激烈的考试中,这一问题更加突出。
  "The articles have always been highly stereotyped, but more so in recent years," said Qi Yongxiang, who has been an examiner for the writing exam since 1993. "There is not much diversity or originality, instead it`s full of cliches. They write some beautiful sentences, but without making a point."  自1993年起便一直参与高考作文阅卷工作的齐永祥(音译)说道:“高考作文大多千篇一律,缺乏创新,尽是些陈词滥调。考生们罗列一些优美语句,却无法阐明观点。”
  Nowadays, the common practice is to prepare stories about famous people, adorned with beautiful sentences, and then find a way to shoehorn them into the essay, irrespective of the actual topic.  现在最常见的做法就是考前准备一些名人轶事,配上优美语句,不管实际命题是什么,想方设法把这些句子塞进文章中就好。
  Zhang Yikun, one of nine million students who sat this year`s gaokao, really know how it works。  作为今年参加高考的900万考生之一,张一坤(音译)对此一清二楚。
  "The teacher at the cram school gave us a list of 50 public intellectuals," said Zhang. “The examiners must have been tired of the popular examples, so we had to give them something fresh."  张一坤说:“补习班的老师给我们发了一份列有50位知识名人的名单。阅卷老师肯定对那些常用的事例感到厌烦了,我们得挑新鲜的用。”
  The whole system really kicks in when the children start their schooling.  孩子们从一入学,便开始受制于整个教育体制。
  Zhang`s mother, Song Wenli, a Chinese teacher at primary schools, said she always encourages students to express their true feelings, but students have to point out in what way you are educated and inspired. That`s always the rule in China, otherwise it`s hard for students to get a high score.  张一坤的妈妈宋文丽(音译)是一名小学语文老师。她表示,尽管自己一直鼓励学生们表达真实情感,但学生们必须阐明自己是怎样得到教育和启发的。在中国这是不变的定律,不然就不能拿高分。
  However, there have been changes over the years. The past 35 years have witnessed a rise in diversity of topics and a decrease in the political implications of the essays in the gaokao.  然而,这一现象近年来已有所改观。在过去的35年间,高考作文题目的多样性有所增加,其中的政治内涵也有所淡化。
  But, it`s still hard for students to express themselves freely under the current education system, especially when faced with the high pressure exerted by the entrance exam, said Xiong Bingqi, vice-president of the 21st Century Education Research Institute, a non-governmental research group.  21世纪教育研究院副院长熊丙奇表示,尽管如此,在现有的教育体制下,学生们还是很难自由表达情感,尤其是当面临升学考试带来的巨大压力时更是如此。
  "The writing test was originally designed to display a student`s independent thinking and writing skills. But now, they just try their best to cater to the examiner," said Xiong.  熊丙奇说:“设置作文考试的初衷是为了展示学生的独立思考能力以及写作技能。可现在,学生们只是尽最大可能地去迎合阅卷人的喜好。”
  According to Bi Yantao, director of Center for Communication Studies, Hainan University, his son once showed him a news report about his school`s sports activity, which was not really part of the school`s daily routine and merely arranged for the article. The teachers taught the children how to falsify facts for the reporters.  海南大学传播学研究中心主任毕研韬说,他的儿子曾经给他看过一则有关他学校体育活动的新闻报道,而这些并没有纳入校园日常活动,而是为了这篇文章刻意安排的。老师们甚至还教孩子们怎么去捏造事实,应付记者。
  "How can we expect the children to be sincere while the adults are liars?" asked Bi.  毕研韬说:“大人都在撒谎,我们怎么指望孩子们诚实呢?”
  That question has also perplexed Chen Chen. She has always taught her son to write freely, but that means his scores have not been good.  这个问题也困扰着陈晨。她一直教儿子写作时要自由发挥,但这就意味着儿子的作文成绩一直不好。
  She is now considering a compromise to ensure that he can win a place at a top-ranked middle school.  为了确保儿子能够升入重点中学,她现在正在考虑是否做出妥协。
  "I don`t want him to be a liar. But I don`t want him to be treated unfairly, either," she said.  她说:“我不想儿子撒谎。可我也不想他遭遇不公平的待遇。”
来源:233网校-责编:xuqing&&&
7月17日 11:5
7月10日亮相的美国伦敦奥运代表团官方制服,由于标签上写着“中国制造”,引起国内哗然,拉夫...
7月12日 13:54
大伙都来说说你对爱情公寓3到底有多期待呢?前面两部是否有让你喜欢的角色呢?
7月12日 11:55
重庆选美三强遭质疑,对此,你有神马看法呢?明天高一期末考试考英语!英语作文啊………_百度知道
明天高一期末考试考英语!英语作文啊………
明天期末考试考英语,麻烦帮帮忙啊,我英语一点不会,以前就是蒙蒙选择题,可是我们英语老师说不能空白卷,尤其是作文,麻烦问一下英语作文有没有通用的句子?不是网上的那种,我说的是不管什么主题什么内容的作文,写上就给点分的那种!麻烦帮帮忙啦!
The winter holiday is about to arrive again. I have already drawn some schedules up on the vacation.Firstly, takes two-three hours to finish winter vacation homework every day and manage to average one hour to read some books I like to accumulate something materials for writing a reading notes a week.Keeps my shape, to do excises will be necessary for me. In addition, shares some housework with parent is another approach, not only can I learn more, but my targets are also to do myself serve a meal to my families.What's more, yet I have planned to go sightseeing and traveling somewhere I loved, with my friends or alone under my parent’s permission.Last but not least, I will fully enjoy the vacation and come up to next term with better states psychological and physiological.这篇超出你给的10分了啥。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他7条回答
用一用好的词句,比如一些高等词汇,举个例子,大是large或big,你如果用immense就会加分,这样的词多积累就会得分。开头是关键,开头写好就好,后面不好也没多大关系,老师都这样。
你们作文是什么类型的,给题型才好帮你啊,多给点分值帮你好好整理一份好了啦
1.as an old saying goes,....正如一句古老的谚语所说2....be nothing but...
....不过就是...3.from where i stand.... 从我的立场来说4.give oneself a chance to.....给某人一个机会去...5.i feel sure that...我坚信...6....is the best way to make sure that....确保...的最好办法是...7.we must do our absolute best to....我们必须竭尽全力做...8.there is no denying the fect that...无可否认....9.nothing is more+adj.+than to+v.没有比...更重要的了10.主语+cannot emphasize the importance of....too much 再怎么强调..的重要性也不为过11....pose a great threat to...
...对..造成了一大威胁(eg.Pollution poses a great threat to our existance.)12.stole the spotlight from...从...获得大众的瞩目13....touch sb. on the raw
....触到某人的痛处14.it is not uncommon that...
这是常有的事儿。。15it is almost impossible to do..
。。。是很困难的16the recent research has shown that..最近研究表明。。17...has/have no alternative but to...除...外别无选择18....between the devil and the deep blue sea 进退维谷,左右为难19.content in the thought that...满足于...的想法20(重磅出击,一般老师都会感动,这个句子可以千变万化,可以替换其中的一些词)The long,(costly strike) proved to be the last nail in the coffin for (the company),with( its history of financial problems).长时期的罢工损失巨大,再加上一直以来的财政问题,使得该公祠一蹶不振。
注:(...)都是可替换的51. 对这一问题持有不同态度 hold different attitudes towards this issue52. 支持前 / 后种观点的人 people / those in favor of the former / latter opinion53. 有 / 提供如下理由/ 证据 have / provide the following reasons / evidence54. 在一定程度上 to some extent / degree / in some way55. 理论和实践相结合 integrate theory with practice56. …必然趋势 an irresistible trend of…57. 日益激烈的社会竞争 the increasingly fierce social competition58. 眼前利益 immediate interest / short-term interest59. 长远利益. interest in the long run60. …有其自身的优缺点 … has its merits and demerits / advantages and disadvantages61. 扬长避短 Exploit to the full one’s favorable conditions and avoid unfavorable ones62. 取其精髓,取其糟粕 Take the essence and discard the dregs。63. 对…有害 do harm to / be harmful to / be detrimental to64. 交流思想 / 情感 / 信息 exchange ideas / emotions / information65. 跟上…的最新发展 keep pace with / catch up with/ keep abreast with the latest development of …66. 采取有效措施来… take effective measures to do sth。67. …的健康发展 the healthy development of …68. 有利有弊 Every coin has its two sides.
No garden without weeds。69. 对…观点因人而异 Views on …vary from person to person。70. 重视 attach great importance to…71. 社会地位 social status72. 把时间和精力放在…上 focus time and energy on…73. 扩大知识面 expand one’s scope of knowledge74. 身心两方面 both physically and mentally75. 有直接 /间接关系 be directly / indirectly related to…76. 提出折中提议 set forth a compromise proposal77. 可以取代 “think”的词 believe, claim, maintain, argue, insist, hold the opinion / belief that78. 缓解压力 / 减轻负担 relieve stress / burden79. 优先考虑 / 发展… give (top) priority to sth80. 与…比较 compared with… / in comparison with81. 相反 in contrast / on the contrary。82. 代替 replace / substitute / take the place of83. 经不起推敲 cannot bear closer analysis / cannot hold water84. 提供就业机会 offer job opportunities85. 社会进步的反映 mirror of social progress86. 毫无疑问 Undoubtedly, / There is no doubt that…87. 增进相互了解 enhance / promote mutual understanding88. 充分利用 make full use of / take advantage of89. 承受更大的工作压力 suffer from heavier work pressure90. 保障社会的稳定和繁荣 guarantee the stability and prosperity of our society91. 更多地强调 put more emphasis on…92. 适应社会发展 adapt oneself to the development of society93. 实现梦想 realize one’s dream / make one’s dream come true94. 主要理由列举如下 The main reasons are listed as follows:95. 首先 First, Firstly, In the first place, To begin with96. 其次 Second, Secondly, In the second place97. 再次 Besides,In addition, Additionally, Moreover, Furthermore98. 最后 Finally, Last but not the least, Above all, Lastly,99. 总而言之 All in all, To sum up, In summary, In a word,100. 我们还有很长的路要走 We still have a long way to go。
nowdays加作文的题目稍微要修改一下some people think观点other people think 观点But i think加你自己的观点。The following reason will illustrate what i sayfirst ,加你选这个观点的理由furthermore,第二点理由On account for the above reason,i believe that再把你的观点说一遍
你是想找万能模版么
其实主要是记住句式就可以 望采纳
抄前面的阅读题
nowadays,someone,others,in my opinion,in conclusion,only in this way can we,,,
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁2011MBA英语作文-大作文小作文经典范文(背诵版)
As can be seen from
the above graph, some important changes have taken place in the
past several years with regard to the number of people traveling
abroad and at home. Obviously more people choose to go abroad for a
sightseeing. [one datum] At the same time, we can find more
foreigners coming over to
China. [another datum]
It is no difficult
job for us to come up with some possible factors that underlie the
above complicated phenomenon. For one thing,
as an example.
For another,
Besides, an important
factor worth our concern is that
From what has been
discussed so far, it can be predicted that the present situation
will continue for quite a while in the near future. So if we can
keep the change going on as usual, a bright future will await us. /
So if some necessary changes can be made promptly, a bright future
will await us.
The message means a
lot to life as well as society. On one hand, it tells us
that..There is no doubt that On the other
According to the table (curve graph/bar chart/pie
chart), we can see that about (/n percent of)__1__ in ()compared with nearly () n years ago and this figure increases to n
percent during a period of n years. It can be expected that __2___
is/are going to ___3__ in the years to come. Why do_4__ /what has
brought about the __5__?
There are many reasons/factors, I think, that
underlie the change/rise/development. The primary reason /factor
is, clearly , _6__. Besides, ___7__. And a third reason is probably
that __8___.
Obviously, with the development of __9_ , I
believe that __10__. So I am sure that __12_ in the long
The past few years have witnessed the emergence
of a widespread social phenomenon, that is, more and more young
people ignore the responsibility of looking after their aged
parents.[existence of a phenomenon] As reported in daily newspapers
and on TV news, the old parents are often driven out of the house,
and find nowhere to go for a living. Or when the parents get sick,
nobody come to their help, even though they have raised several
children. In other words, it’s quite common for young people to
neglect the old in our modern society.&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
When confronted with the choice between _____ and_____, people vary
a lot in their viewpoints.& Some people
prefer_____, and regard it as the most important part of life. But
other people deem _____ their first choice to be made. So far as
I’m concerned, the first viewpoint seems more convincing, and
therefore more appealing to me. That is, the _____is the right and
most important choice./ So far as I am concerned, I am inclined to
a combination of these two viewpoints.
is no difficult job for me to put forward some possible factors
that underlie my choice above. To begin with, ______ .A case in
point is _____ . Whats more, ______ . One more point that
cant be ignored here is that ______
Though, as anything often has two sides,
its hard to deny the other choice, my choice is
still clear and well founded in the above discussions. Therefore, I
hold it beneficial and imperative to maintain that choice, and thus
our life will be made better, this society more
promising.
Just as anything often has two sides, so does the issue being
discussed here. But its a pity that there are always some who tend to
ignore this point and carry things to extremes. Therefore,
its advisable for us to see the connections between
____ and ____ in their objective perspective. In a word, I think we
should combine the two views.&
When it comes
to the popular trend of open field work, a vehement discussion has
come up among the general public. A majority of people are in
strong favor of the new living style while still some people argue
that this style is not suitable for a developing country like
China. It seems for the moment that there is no hope of reaching a
compromise between these two groups of opinion.&
To prove their views, some important arguments have been given on
both sides. For the first group of people, two factors stand out
among others. For one thing,
For the other,
In contrast, there are
also reasons for the opposite side. On one hand, … On the other
.From what
has been discussed above, it is clear that the two choices are well
founded in their respective way. If I am allowed to make a choice,
I prefer the second out of two considerations. On one hand,
On the other,
As any coin has two sides, it’s no exception to
the two viewpoints here. Personally, the first viewpoint seems more
convincing, and therefore more attractive to me. Actually I can
enlist one more reason to support this view. That is,
Directions:
You have just come back from Canada and found a music CD in your
luggage that you forgot to return to Bob, your landlord there.
Write him a letter to
1) make an
2) suggest a
I’m writing to
apologize for having forgotten to return the “the Beatles” CD to
you when I left Canada. I was in such a hurry that I packed
everything in my luggage without checking carefully. Had I paid
more attention then, I wouldn’t have made such a stupid
Now something must be
done to solve the problem because I understand you cherish the CD
enormously. I can either send it to you by express mail or
alternatively compensate you at a reasonable price. If you do not
mind, I may bring it back to you next time I go to
Please let me know
which solution you prefer at your earliest convenience. I really
hope you will accept my sincere apology.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Faithfully yours,
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Directions:
You are preparing for an English test and are in
need of some reference books. Write a letter to the sales
department of a bookstore to ask for:
1) detailed information about the books you
2) methods of payment,
3) time and way of delivery.
Dear Sir or Madam
As I am planning to take the National Entrance
Test of English for MA/MS Candidates (NETEM), I have decided to
place an order of some NETEM books with due consideration of the
good reputation of your bookstore and the high quality of your
Firstly, please give me particular accounts as
regards names, authors, publishing houses and prices of these
books. Secondly, I also need to know the terms of payment and
after-sell service. Thirdly, I wonder if it is convenient for you
to deliver these books by EMS to the headquarters of Beijing New
Oriental School by September 1, 2007. I have arranged to pay for
the service.
I would like to express my gratitude for your
kind consideration of my requests. I look forward to hearing from
Yours sincerely,
With reference to your
letter of 6th September ,in which a claim was lodged for a short
delivery of 500 silk-carpets , we wish to express our deepest
regret over the serious mistake .
The mistake is
entirely our own .It occurred as a result of staff shortage during
the busy season and the fact that the number of goods is not
counted carefully. We will make payment by remittance for $382. 00,
the amount of claim , upon receipt of your agreement
Its embarrassing to
cause inconvenience to any customer ,but unforgivable when that
customer is so highly valued as you . Red-face and contrite ,I ask
your indulgence and offer you my personal assurance of better
service in the future .]
With best regards .
(1)As is vividly depicted in the picture,
which seems to be
humorous and ridiculous but thought-provoking on second
thoughts.(2)The most striking feature that impresses me deeply is
that unbelievably, (3)Recent few years has witnessed a phenomenon
which seems to be
disastrous to individual survival and prosperity. (4)This
phenomenon of
should be condemned
severely or made illegal. (5)There is no doubt that its symbolic
meaning subtly conveyed should be given deep
consideration.
(1) To account for the above-mentioned phenomenon,
several serious effects have been put forward. (2)To begin
not only results does harm to
our physical and mental health but also results in a frustrating
and humiliating life. (3)In addition, nothing is more harmful
to contradict with a harmonious
society. (4)Last but not the least, no issue is as harmful
to increase family
burdens, which is a threatening situation we are unwilling to see.
(5)No better illustration of this idea can be thought than the
example mentioned below . (6)According to a survey made by China
Daily, 63.93% of young people who have ever
experiencedwill live a dull life or even feel loss of hope
about the future. (7)If we cannot take useful means, we may not
control this trend, and some undesirable results may come out
unexpectedly, we will see the gloomy future of
something.
(1)From what have been discussed above, it is
therefore, necessary that some effective measures are taken to
prevent. (2)On the one hand, we should be sensible to
strengthen the enforcement of the laws to protect something. (3)On
the other hand, it is demanding for us to keep people aware of the
importance of saving somebody out of the evil hands of destruction.
(4)However, it is easier said than done. (5)Although the fight
against it is long-standing and tremendous one,our efforts will
eventually pay off.(6) Only when you attention to it can you see a
colorful and harmonious future better sooner or
Study the following drawing
carefully and write an essay in which you should:
1. describe the
2. interpret its
meaning, and
3. make your
You should write
160~200 words neatly on ANSWER SHEET 2.
This picture leaves a deep impression on me: a
skyscraper, like a beast with sharp teeth, is pulling a big tree
completely out of the earth. Anyone who has seen this picture will
realize that urbanization has made a serious impact on the
environment.
Although urbanization
has improved our quality of life in many aspects, we must be aware
that it has also brought about a series of unfavorable
consequences. First, the farmland in the country is shrinking. For
one thing, some rural areas become cities during the process of
urbanization, chiefly because they are near big cities and thus
included in the urban development plan. For another, more and more
rural people are now working in the cities. They bring advanced
technology back to their homeland and the land may serve
diversified purposes nowadays. Second, sometimes, the rural land,
rivers and air are polluted. When more and more new factories are
set up, the surrounding environment is likely to
In my mind, it is not
necessarily the result. First, if urban planners take the
environment into consideration before the actual construction
stage, the present situation will be much better. Second, every
citizen should be both the advocator and the practitioner of
environment protection. Third, laws and regulations should be
established to punish those environment violators severely. Only
when such measures are implemented will cities take on a better
look and bring all of us a better life.
“Changes in the ownership of
Houses in Beijing ”
Ownership of Houses in
Outline: 1.
Changes in the Ownership of
Houses in Beijing
As can be clearly seen from the above graph,
great changes have taken place in the ownership of houses in
Beijing during the past decade. In 1990, 75% houses in Beijing were
state - owned, with only a quarter left for individuals. From then
on, the number of private houses has increased much, but still less
than state - owned ones. While by the year of 2000, private houses
&increased
sharply from 40 % in 1995 to 80 % in 2000, when the state & owned
houses only accounted for 20 %. ( 90 )
It goes without saying that some driving factors
that contribute to the above changes may be summarized as fallows.
To begin with, with the rapid development of market-oriented
economy, the Beijing government abandoned the traditional housing
system which did not accommodate to the new situations. Houses were
no longer distributed according to people' s ages or official
status. People were encouraged to buy their own houses. What’s
more, owing to owing to the rapid improvement of Beijing’s living
standard, an increasing number of people can afford to buy their
own apartment. &
Based on what has been discussed above, we may
reasonably make the comment that the Changes in the Ownership of
Houses in Beijing not only foster the economic development and city
construction of Beijing but also improve Beijing People’s housing
standard and living conditions. (229)
It is said that the smoking does good to our health. Nothing could
be further from the truth.
Why do we lay much emphasis on this? Several
points analyzed below might equip us with better understanding of
what we are heading for. For one thing, those who usually smoke
have more opportunities to catch serious illness even cancer than
those who do not. That is to say, the more they smoke, the sooner
they will say Goodbye to the world. For another, it is clear that
those smokers who have suffered the sadness resulted from the
smoking often assure their responsibilities to bring home the bacon
especially in the countryside. That means the smoking cost their
families the vigorous labors. And above all, their medical fares,
which smokers can not afford to cover, have to be shared among the
government. No better illustration of this idea touched on above
can be taken than the case as listed below,
. Consequently, no
issue is as critical to individual and national survival and
prosperity as clearing up harms arising from the
Judging from what has been argued above, people
have come to realize the harms arising from the smoking, like
Pandora’s box, has been the crippling force of China economy
growth. It is necessary, hence, that efforts be made to acquire
insight into the values of controlling the smoking .To begin with,
the government should make stricter law to ban people from smoking
i In addition, people should enhance when they
Only by undergoing these measures, can we fulfill our
dream: No smoking everywhere!
S1+S2+S3+S4+S5 Ssentence560TO
1The past few years(decades)have witnessed us (our
society) faced with the issue of
2. In recent years
there has been a growing concern among the general public over the
3. Nothing can be more
serious (upsetting ,outstanding, meaningful) than the issue of
S2+S3Flex Flex
According to a recent
survey made by Dr. Cao, head of sociology department at Beijing
University,70%....;and 30%....(TO
The same survey also
shows that +
It can be concluded,
therefore, that the issue of
firstsecondfirstlysecondly
FlexQuotation Example6080
To illustrate the
point, lets take a look at what (President Cliton)
said in an article :
suggestions
S2 On one hand, we
should urge our government to lay down stricter rules to
S4 In addition , our
government should put in more money to protect ( encourage)
S5 On the other hand,
we should try every means to enhance the public awareness of the
Nothing can be more
outstanding (meaningful ) than
(2) benefits
A1 VS A2 =
contrast A1A2A1A2
1When it comes to the issue (phenomenon) of
effects), different people have radically different opinions. Some
people hold onto the idea that . Other people
,however, deem that
2. As regards