帮大哥调解全部视频 可以请你帮我下个文章么?

大哥大姐,大爷大婶帮帮忙吧!帮我翻译一下这篇文章啊急啊,不要金山_翻译吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:28,635贴子:
大哥大姐,大爷大婶帮帮忙吧!帮我翻译一下这篇文章啊急啊,不要金山收藏
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
项目物料采购的目的是通过最合理的价格获得最具优势的供应商,按期实现采购的需求。意味着不仅仅追求降低成本,还需要从项目采购的全过程衡量成本收益。可靠的产品、及时快速的供货、优质的服务、较少的现场修配改工作、顺畅的管理环境、良好的口碑等无疑赢得了成本上的利益,更能获得项目业主的认可增强了项目开拓的竞争力。
当今社会人才是发展国力的重要因素之一,然而当今又是个竞争极其激烈的时代,21世纪,对提出更高的要求,它必须是动态的,而且是前瞻性的,是指导实践工作的。因此项目管理手段可以在人力资源管理上应用到很多方面。如团队建设活动,团队建设活动包括专门采取的管理活动和个人行动,且首要目的是提高团队绩效。许多行动,诸如在规划过程中参加无管理层小组,或为平息和处理制定基本规则等,其间接结果都是可以提高团队绩效。团队建设可以有多种形式:从常规情形下复查会议中五分钟的议事日程,到为了增进关键性的项目相关人员之间的人际关系而设计的广泛的,地点不固定的,专业的促进关系体验。&再如项目层次也能发展到人力资源管理中。  
组织层面--不同的组织单位之间正式的或非正式的报告关系。组织层面可能十分复杂,也可能非常简单。例如,建设一个复杂的电讯系统可能需要花费几年时间去协调无数分包商的关系,而修正一个要装在简单地点的系统中的程序错误只需要通知用户和工作人员完成工作。
&&&&技术层面--不同的技术规程之间的正式或非正式的报告关系。技术层面既存在于项目各阶段之中,(例如,提出的设计方案必须与提出的上层构造方案相匹配),也存在于项目各阶段之间(例如,当自动系统设计小组将它的工作结果交付给具有交通工具制造能力的生产小组时)。
 &&人际层面--在项目中工作的不同个人之间的正式的或非正式的报告关系。
这些层面往往同时存在,例如,当一个设计公司雇用的建筑师向的项目管理小组解释关键性的设计思路,而该项目小组与他并无直接关系时,上述各个层面就同时存在。
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
Materials&procurement&project,&the&objective&is&the&most&reasonable&prices&for&the&most&advantage&of&suppliers,&arranging&偶才四及水平试下吧:procurement&needs.&Mean&not&only&the&pursuit&of&lower&costs,&the&project&also&needs&the&entire&procurement&process&cost-benefit&measure.&Reliable&products,&rapid&Availability&timely&and&quality&services,&and&less&on-site&workshop&reform,&the&smooth&management&of&the&environment.&such&a&good&reputation&is&undoubtedly&won&the&cost&of&interest&better&access&to&project&owners&recognized&pioneering&project&to&enhance&the&competitive&edge.
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
Talent&is&the&contemporary&social&development&strength&of&one&of&the&important&factors,&but&today&is&also&a&very&fierce&competition&era,&the&21st&century,&for&human&resources&management&more&demanding,&it&must&be&dynamic,&but&is&forward-looking&and&is&guiding&the&work&of&the&practice.&Hence,&the&project&management&tool&in&human&resources&management&applications&to&many&areas.&If&team-building&activities,&team-building&activities,&including&the&specialized&management&activities&and&personal&action,&and&the&primary&purpose&is&to&improve&team&performance.&Many&of&the&actions,&such&as&in&the&planning&process&to&a&non-management&group,&or&to&calm&and&handle&interpersonal&conflict&setting&the&basic&rules.&its&indirect&results&can&be&improving&team&performance.&Team-building&can&take&many&forms&:&from&the&conventional&case&review&meetings&five&minutes&on&the&agenda&To&enhance&key&to&the&project&related&to&the&relationships&between&design&and&the&extensive,&and&the&location&is&not&fixed.&professional&experience&in&promoting&relations.&Again&project&level&can&be&developed&to&human&resources&management.
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
Organizational&level&--&different&organizational&units&between&formal&or&informal&reporting&relationship.&Organizational&level&can&be&very&complicated,&it&may&very&simple.&For&example,&the&building&of&a&complex&telecommunications&systems&may&need&to&spend&a&few&years&to&coordinate&the&numerous&subcontractors,&and&an&amendment&to&be&installed&in&place&of&a&simple&system&of&procedural&errors&need&only&to&notify&the&user&and&the&staff&to&complete&its&work
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或求500字作文写秋游的(嘉定华亭镇农业园区)请大哥哥大姐姐帮我把以下几个项目写具体(语言、动作、心理
求500字作文写秋游的(嘉定华亭镇农业园区)请大哥哥大姐姐帮我把以下几个项目写具体(语言、动作、心理
写后三个吧,把它当作优美的田园生活来享受,祝你写出一篇很好的散文
等待您来回答
外语领域专家大哥 其实我是想让你帮我改那篇文章= =。 你竟然翻译了。 还可以帮我改吗?&br/& 那新英语作文我改了一点, 想在这发给你 可是发不了。 还可以帮帮我吗??
大哥 其实我是想让你帮我改那篇文章= =。 你竟然翻译了。 还可以帮我改吗? 那新英语作文我改了一点, 想在这发给你 可是发不了。 还可以帮帮我吗?? 20
补充:King John and IronyThe Life and Death of King John is a theatrical production creates by William Shakespeare. In this literary work, Shakespeare dramatizes the reign of John. There are totally five acts presenting the story of King John, but in this essay I will discuss about the act I, which is the ironic action that John reacts on The Bastard.&In act I, The Bastard and his eldest brother Robert arrive in the court of King John. Robert declares that his brother is the Bastard son of Lionhearted. After then, King John makes him a minor noble and acknowledged member of the Royal family. In this case, John’s action is ironic because it shows a situation in which John finds himself. It is the same situation as when his brother Richard appointed him to be the king, which he should not be. Readers can understand the irony when John says, “My mother’s son did get your father’s heir, and your father’s heir must have your father’s land. (I.i 128-129).” This sentence shows the irony because John says that the heir of his father’s must have his father’s land, which means the heir of his brother, Geoffrey should become the legitimate king, but not him. In the same way, it is ironic when he makes the Bastard a knight because he has no right to make this decision, he is not the legal king, but A that is why his mother Eleanor says, “[his] strong possession more than [his] right (I.i.40).”&In conclusion, John makes the Bastard a knight, compare to the treatment that he gives to his nephew, Arthur’s treatment is poor and inadequate. These two extreme decisions represent that John acts in ironic manner.&
哈哈,会错意!呵呵!iPad 回复不了你,晚上我用电脑才回复你。但我不是修英文文学的,很可能会改的不好,还请多包涵。
好吧 谢谢啦 嘿嘿
King John and His IronyThe Life and Death of King John is a theatrical production created by William Shakespeare. In this literary work, Shakespeare dramatizes the reign of John. There were totally five acts presenting the story of King John, but in this essay I will only discuss about the Act 1, which is the ironic action that John reacts on The Bastard.&In act 1, The Bastard and his eldest brother Robert arrived in the court of King John. Robert declared that his brother is the Bastard son of Lionhearted. After then, King John makes him a minor noble and acknowledged him as a member of the Royal family. In this case, John’s action is ironic because it shows a situation in which King John finds himself. It is the same situation as when his brother Richard appointed him to be the king, which he should not be. Readers can understand the irony when John says, “My mother’s son did get your father’s heir and your father’s heir must have your father’s land. (I.i 128-129).” This sentence shows the irony because John says that the heir of his father’s must have his father’s land, which means the heir of his brother, Geoffrey should become the legitimate king, but not him. In the same way, it is ironic when he makes the Bastard a knight because he has no right to make this decision, as he was not the legal king, but A that is why his mother Eleanor says, “[his] strong possession more than [his] right (I.i.40).”&In conclusion, King John makes the Bastard a knight, compare to the treatment that he gives to his nephew, Arthur’s treatment is poor and inadequate. These two extreme decisions represent that King John acts in ironic manner.&
提问者 的感言:不知道说什么,送你一朵小红花吧:)
其他回答 (3)
&"The Life and Deathof King John", &&a theatrical production, was&created by William Shakespeare. In this literary work, Shakespeare dramatized the reign of John. There&are totally five&acts presenting the story of King John, but in this essay I will discuss about the act I, which was the most ironic act that John reacted on The Bastard. &&&&&&&&&& In act I, The Bastard and his eldest brother Robert arrived in the court of King John. Robert declared that his brother was the Bastard son of Lionhearted. After then, KingJohn made him a minor noble and acknowledged member of the Royal family. In this case, John’s action was ironic because it showed a situation in which John found himself. It was the same situation, when his brother Richard appointed him to be the king,&in fact&he should not be. Readers can understand the irony, when John said, “My mother’s son did get your father’s heir, and your father’s heir must have your father’s land. (I.i 128-129).” This sentence showed the irony because John said that the heir of his father’s must have his father’s land,which meaned the heir of his brother, Geoffrey should become the legitimate king,but not him. In the same way, it was ironic when he made the Bastard a knight because he had no right to make the decision, he was not the legal king, but A that is why his mother Eleanor said, “[his] strong possession more than [his] right (I.i.40).” &&&&&&&&&&& In conclusion, John made the Bastard a knight, comparing to the treatment of his nephew he gave , Arthur’s& was poor and inadequate. These two extreme decisions represented&John' acts in ironic manner.&&
等待您来回答
外语领域专家大哥,还得请教你个问题,帮我推荐下离商贸城近一些的的宾馆吧!我12月3日下午到,现在就想把宾馆定下来。_百度知道
大哥,还得请教你个问题,帮我推荐下离商贸城近一些的的宾馆吧!我12月3日下午到,现在就想把宾馆定下来。
提问者采纳
谢谢,我定了骊融酒店了!
恩 这些酒店都是新开的
提问者评价
按照你说的,真的成功了,好开心,谢谢你!
来自:求助得到的回答
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁热门搜索:
热门专题:
英文翻译,求一个英文学的好的大哥大姐,帮我翻一下下面的文章吧
提问者:| 浏览次数:326次 |问题来自:全国
It is important to recognize the tremendous multiplier effect from the employment of multiple, coordinated channels. In the example above, if the campaign targeted 1,000 recipients and the average order was $1,500, the difference would be hundreds of thousands of dollars.Firms in a wide range of industries ― targeting both consumers and businesses ― are increasingly taking advantage of this innovative and effective method of running multi-channel campaigns, particularly financial services, insurance, healthcare, manufacturing, automotive and technology companies. Service providers, including advertising agencies and print providers, are also beginning to offer multi-channel capabilities, along with strategy development, to help organizations create campaigns and support content that best leverages them.The days of tactical, disjointed marketing campaigns and programs are numbered. Given the commercial and custom solutions and services available today, selling organizations are increasingly able to generate sales through multiple channels. Following is a review of several key channels with some usage examples highlighted.Data and Content ManagementMore than half the battle in effective marketing campaigns is acquiring and maintaining good prospect and customer data. It is important for sellers to build a repository that allows them to effectively utilize unique attributes to segment prospects and customers. Using these attributes, marketing managers can build the personalization rules and determine which prospects should receive proscribed offers, and more specifically, which messages. Once the campaign is designed, in many cases the seller (and often a third-party service provider such as an advertising agency) creates the content to support the marketing campaign.Traditionally, sellers have created content specifically for each campaign in a t a ctical fashion, failing to leverage the messaging and graphical elements for other channels. Sellers are increasingly developing and managing content in a more strategic, collaborative fashion that enables content to be shared not only among media channels, but also across campaigns.Printing and Direct MailFrom a print perspective, direct mail remains a very powerful tool for marketers. Personalized direct mail campaigns, which utilize variable data printing, have proven to be extremely effective, particularly as the level of personalization leads to increased relevance. Sellers can expect a five- to 10-fold increase in response rates for well-designed direct mailers as compared to traditional static direct mail.While the cost per page for variable printing has historically been an obstacle, the price is dropping substantially as user adoption increases. Even with a higher unit production cost, the return on investment for producing highly personalized offers can be dramatically greater, as illustrated in the following scenario.
内容有点多,但 我要的很急,学校要求让翻译的我的英文基本不会,哭!!!不要软件翻译的啊,
您还可以输入<span class="f20" id="maxtip_answerask_00字
验证码错误
回答 共2条
02:29|来自:全国
它是重要的乘数效应的巨大的就业机会多,协调的渠道。在上面的例子中,假如运动目标1000受者,平均为1500美元的区别,就会被成千上万美元。    公司有着广泛的行业――针对消费者和企业-越来越利用这种创新和有效的方法,特别是多跑活动的金融服务、保险、医疗保健、制造业、汽车和科技公司。服务供应商,包括广告公司和印刷商,也开始提供多渠道的能力,随着发展战略,以帮助组织创建活动和内容,并且他们的支持。  在天的战术,拆散营销活动和项目编号。给出了商业和定制解决方案和服务,可今天,销售组织也就越来越能够产生销售通过多种渠道。下面是几个关键的通道的一些用法例子突出。  数据和内容管理    超过一半的战斗中有效的营销活动是获得并保持良好的前景和客户数据。它是重要为卖方建库,允许它有效地利用独特的属性进行潜在客户和老客户。利用这些特性、市场营销经理可以营造人性化的规则,并决定哪些前景应该接受被禁,更确切地说,它的讯息。一旦活动设计,在很多情况下,卖方(往往是一个第三方服务供应商如一家广告代理公司)创建的内容来支持市场活动。    传统上,卖方所创造的内容是专门为每个战役中,没有一架减振器时尚的消息和图形元素为其他渠道。卖方日益发展和管理的内容,以一种更战略性合作,使内容共享不仅在媒体渠道,而且运动。    印刷、直邮    从一个打印视角、直邮仍然是一个非常强大的工具,为商人。个性化的直邮活动,它利用可变数据印刷,已经被证明是非常有效的,特别是随着等级的个性化增加关联。卖方可以期待一个5 - 10倍增加应答率精心设计的直接对比较传统的静态直邮。  而在每页成本为可变印刷历来是一个障碍,价格下降随着用户采用增加。即使有较高的单位生产成本、投资回报率为生产高个性化提供可以戏剧性地大,就像在下列情形。
09:00|来自:全国
, [url=/]qipocuinhnds[/url], [link=/]uzxtsgzxmhnx[/link], /
全国搜房网友等待为您解答
登录并提交回答
登录回答可获积分奖励
还没有账号?
如果您发现不正当的内容或行为,请及时联系我们!
举报内容:
举报原因:
(可多选)
含有反动的内容
含有人身攻击的内容