请输入您需要翻译的文本!新视野大学英语第一册课后翻译题及答案(1-7unit)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
新视野大学英语第一册课后翻译题及答案(1-7unit)|复​习​备​考​专​用
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢我就是曹琪了,一个正在大学中休学的学生。我只是一个平凡的人,带一些中国色彩的传统中国人,思想比较保守!我本是中国人,但我更喜欢去国外生活。但是,我的英语不好,所以,当我学会英语的时候将会去国外看一看。我现在没有男朋友,我一个人生活的也很快乐,谢谢你的关心!的翻译:I am the Cao Qi, is a secondary school students of the University. I'm just an ordinary person, with some Chinese color of traditional Chinese ideological conservative! I am a Chinese, but I prefer to live abroad. However, my English is not good, so when I when going abroad to learn English and have 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
我就是曹琪了,一个正在大学中休学的学生。我只是一个平凡的人,带一些中国色彩的传统中国人,思想比较保守!我本是中国人,但我更喜欢去国外生活。但是,我的英语不好,所以,当我学会英语的时候将会去国外看一看。我现在没有男朋友,我一个人生活的也很快乐,谢谢你的关心!
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I am Cao Qi, and a leave of absence under university students. I'm just an ordinary person, with some Chinese traditional Chinese color, and rather conservative! I had the Chinese people, but I prefer to live abroad. However, my English is not good, so when I learned English when abroad will take a
I am the Cao Qi, is a secondary school students of the University. I'm just an ordinary person, with some Chinese color of traditional Chinese ideological conservative! I am a Chinese, but I prefer to live abroad. However, my English is not good, so when I when going abroad to learn English and have
I was Cao Qi, in a university was temporarily leaving school student.I only am an ordinary person, the belt some China color traditional Chinese, the thought quite am conservative! I originally am the Chinese, but I like the overseas life.But, my English is not good, therefore, when I learn English
正在翻译,请等待...
I am the Cao Qi, is a secondary school students of the University. I'm just an ordinary person, with some Chinese color of traditional Chinese ideological conservative! I am a Chinese, but I prefer to live abroad. However, my English is not good, so when I when going abroad to learn English and have当前位置: &
求翻译:You speak to me in English listening is very poor, so when I hear you speak, I think that word is what meaning, laugh.......是什么意思?
You speak to me in English listening is very poor, so when I hear you speak, I think that word is what meaning, laugh.......
问题补充:
你对我讲的英语听力很差,所以当我听到你说话,我认为这个词是什么意思,笑.......
您与我谈话在英国听是非常穷,因此,当我听见您讲话时,我认为词是什么意思,笑.......
您与我谈话在英国听是非常穷,因此,当我听见您讲话时,我认为词是什么意思,笑.......
你的英语跟我说话的听力很差,所以当我听到你说话,我认为这个词是什么意思,笑......
你说我的英语听力很差,因此,当我听到您的发言,我觉得这句话是什么意思,笑................
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!

我要回帖

更多关于 learn english good 的文章

随机推荐