chiidren的no后面的名词单数复数是什么

chiidren的中文是什么_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
chiidren的中文是什么
chiidren的中文是什么
children [英]ˈtʃɪldrən [美]ˈtʃɪldrən n.孩子们(child的复数);儿童;膝下;孥 [例句]( The couple have no children .)(夫妻俩没有孩子.)chiidren的单数是什么_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
chiidren的单数是什么
chiidren的单数是什么All the children are very busy.写出这句英语意思相近的句子 AllAll the
children are very busy.写出这句英语意思相近的句子All the chiIdren______________作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
All the children are very busy.写出这句英语意思相近的句子 AllAll the
children are very busy.写出这句英语意思相近的句子All the chiIdren_____________
All the children are very busy.写出这句英语意思相近的句子 AllAll the
children are very busy.写出这句英语意思相近的句子All the chiIdren_____________
All the children are very busy.写出句英语意思相近句子1 All the chiIdren【 aren't very free】.2 All the chiIdren 【have no time】.3 All the chiIdren 【don't have time】.
All the children don't have time
all the children are having fun with themselves
children are very happy.
All the children aren't free.
满意请采纳英语翻译robert,who is majoring in elementary education,is one of the many college students who give freelessons to chiidren of poor families in a city nearbylike nearly half of my classmates i have a scholarship that part of may college expensest_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译robert,who is majoring in elementary education,is one of the many college students who give freelessons to chiidren of poor families in a city nearbylike nearly half of my classmates i have a scholarship that part of may college expensest
英语翻译robert,who is majoring in elementary education,is one of the many college students who give freelessons to chiidren of poor families in a city nearbylike nearly half of my classmates i have a scholarship that part of may college expensesthese evebts are conducted under the rules of the lnternational kitefliers'associationbefore you could say jack robinson' a policeman was standing in front of me,his note-book open a determined look on his facewe had been to amusical,and were talking about the people we had seen and heard in it是 these eventsto a musical那个句子印的就是那样。这个我真没打错,
罗伯特,主攻基础教育,是许多为城市周边的贫困家庭的孩子提供免费课程的大学生之一.和我几乎半数的同班同学一样,我拥有一份奖学金,那是我大学花费的一部分.(以下2个句子中有部分词汇,因我目前能力限制无法准确翻译,抱歉!)在国际风筝飞行组织(?)的通力协作下,这些事件得以实施/倡导.在你提及杰克-罗宾逊前(?),一位警察正站在我面前,他打开着笔录,伴随着一脸抉择的神情.我们去参加了一个音乐派对,并谈论着在那里看到以及听说的人们.
罗伯特,初等教育专业学生。是众多给城市里穷人家的孩子们免费上课的大学生之一。 跟我班上近半的同学一样,我有奖学金,我用来支付在校学习的费用。在国际风筝联合会的通力协作下,这些事件得以进行。在你提及杰克-罗宾逊前,一位警察正站在我面前,他翻开他的笔录,满脸坚决。我们去参加了一个音乐剧,并在那里谈论着我们见过或听说过的人...高二教案学案一体化unit 7
高二教案学案一体化unit 7
高二教案学案一体化unit 7
【】&&&【】&&&&&&【】

我要回帖

更多关于 have的第三人称单数 的文章

随机推荐