i get a…… for mymy little sisterr!中间填写什么

和谐高效英语课堂----信丰七中郭秋瑜工作室
当前位置:&&&
Go for it! Book I
Unit 3 This is my sister
上传: 邹清俊 &&&&更新时间: 17:23:35
Go for it! Book I& Unit 3 This is my sister. 单元目标与要求 1、&学会表述家人的称谓, 区分家人的称谓.. 2、&学会介绍家人. 3、&学会用疑问句来询问家人的称谓. 4、&学会向别人询问、介绍家庭成员 5、&求熟练运用以下句式:& This/That is&&&&& Is/this/that&? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& These are &&&&&&&& Yes, she/he is.& No, he/she isn&t. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& He/She is & . 单元课时安排 The 1st period:Section A 1a-1c, 2b-2d&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& The 2nd period:Section A 2a, 3a---3c The 3rd period:Section B 1---2c&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& The 4th period Section B 3a&4b&& The 5th period Section B Self--check&&& The first period Teaching Contents and Analysis(教学内容与分析) Teaching materials(教学内容):Section A 1a-1c, 2b-2d&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Teaching aims (教学目标) 1、&会表述家人的称谓, 区分家人的称谓.. 2、&学会介绍家人. 3、学会用疑问句来询问家人的称谓. language points(语言点) 1.&要求掌握以下句式: (1) ------This is my & &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ------ These are my & &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ------ This is his / her & &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ------ These are his / her & &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ------Is this your&? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ------ Are these your&? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ------ Is this his / her &? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ------ Are those his / her&? 2.&要求掌握以下词汇: (1) 名词: sister, mother, father, parent, brother, grandmother,&&&&& grandfather, friend, grandparent &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (2) 代词: these&& those Analysis of key items and difficulties of teaching(教学重点、难点分析): 1、Important Points(重点):着重掌握家庭成员的词汇。 2、Difficult Points (难点): 本课的难点是学生要区分和掌握家人的称谓, 而学生在初次接触的时候, 要分清楚各个称谓会有一定难度。 学生学习用一般疑问句来询问并回答家庭成员的关系也有一定的难度。 Teaching steps Teaching Procedures&Suggestions&Explanation Warming-up and revision (1)&Daily greetings to the students T: Hello, what is you name? S: My name is &. T: Nice to meet you! S: Nice to meet you, too! (2)&Revision (复习) T: What&s this in English? S: This is / It is a pencil. T: How do you spell &pencil&? S: P-E-N-C-I-L, pencil. T: Thank you. T: What&s this /that in English? S: This/That is a pen / book / eraser / ruler / dictionary / backpack / Baseball / watch / key / computer game / notebook / ring T: How do you spell ---? S: --- 1.&Presentation T: What&s this in English? S: It&s a picture /photo. T: Yes, this is a picture of my family. T: Can you see the woman? This is my mother. Read after me, mother. S: Mother. T: Do you know which one is my father? & This is my father4. Do you think he is handsome? Please read after me, father. S: Father. T: If we want to call our father and mother together, we can call them parents. T: Father is my parent, Mother is my parent, too. They are my parents.& T: Now look at these two old people. They are my & Grandparents. One is my grandfather, the other one is& my grandmother. They are old but they are healthy. && T: I&m the only child in my family, so I don&t have any brother or sister. But I have an uncle and an aunt. They are my father&s brother and sister. Look, they are& here. 2.&Work on 1a: T: Now, please open you books, and turn to page 13. look at part 1a. You can see a picture of Dave&s family and some words we have learned just now. Please match the words with the people in the picture. Check the answer. 3.&Drill T: Now, you are Dave. Please cover the answer of 1a by using a piece of paper then listen to me carefully. I willgive you a letter, and you must tell me this letter means which member in your family. For example, I say&c&. You should say &This is my mother&. Understand? T: OK, let&s begin. The first one is XX, your letter is &d&. S: These are my grandparents. T: Good job. Next one --- S: --- 4.&Work on 1b T: The next task is very easy for you. I will play the tape. Please listen carefully, and circle the people the boy talks about in the picture. T: Do you get the answer? Who does the boy talk about? S: His brothers and sister. T: You are so amazing. 5.&Work on 1c T: I think everyone has known Dave&s family. Two students a group, please introduce Dave&s family to each other. Please use & This is his---.& &These are his---.& S1: This is his father. S2: These are his parents. S: --- 6.&Work on 2b T: Today, I would like to introduce an American festival to you, it is called &Family Day&. On this day, the whole family get together, have meals and play games. Now look at the picture in 2b. These are Dave&s family members. They are having their &Family Day&. Look, they are sohappy.But I don&t know who are they exactly. Can you tell me? I will play the recording once more. And please match the name with the people in the picture. &&&&& T: Can you give me your answer? &&&&& S: --- &&&&& & Presentation &T: OK, now we have known Dave, Lin Hai, Mary and Jim But there are still some strangers. &T:Look at this woman. Is this Dave&s mother? &&&&& S: Yes, she is / No, she isn&t. &&&&& T: What about these two old people? &&&&&&& Are those Dave&s grandparents? &&&&& S: Yes, they are. / No, they aren&t. &&&&&&& --- 7.&Work on 2c T: Two students a group. Ask and answer by using &your own pictures Please use these sentences: &Is this your uncle?& &Are those your parents?& &&&&& S1: Hi, XXX. Is this your grandfather? &&&&& S2: Yes, he is. &&&&& S1: Are those your parents? &&&&& S2: No, they are my uncle and aunt. &&&&&&& --- 8.&Work on 2d Guessing Game. &&&& T: Look. What&s in my hands. This is a picture. But you only can see a part of the picture. I can tell you this is a member in Dave&s family. Can you guess &Who is it?& Please use the questions we have learned today. &&&& S: Is that Dave&s aunt? &&&&&& Is this his grandmother &&&&&& Are these his brother? &&&&&& Are those his friends? 9.&Follow up T: We are students now, but one day we will grow up. We will have our own family. Can you imagine what is your family like 30 years later? Please draw the future family on a piece of paper about your family on a &Family Day&. Then show the drawing to your group mate. Ask each other about the family members. I will choose the best pairs to make a presentation for us. 10.&Homework Write down your introduction about your own family and your friend&s family as detailed as possible. & & & & & & & & & &
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & The second period Teaching Contents and Analysis(教学内容与分析) Teaching materials(教学内容):Section A 2a, 3a---3c&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Teaching aims (教学目标) 1. 学会说家庭成员的称谓 (继续学习含有be的动词的基本句型的陈述句和一般疑问句。) 2. 学会向别人询问、介绍家庭成员 Language points (语言点) 1.&要求学会以下句式:(1) That&s& & (2) ---Is he/she& & &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ---Yes, he/she is.(No, he/she isn&t.) 2.&要求掌握以下词汇:she, he 3.& 要求掌握以下缩写:he&s=he is, she&s=she is (上述句式、词汇和缩写应在第二课中出现过,在本课中作为重点可渗透到课堂各个活动中,加深学生对所学知识的印象,使之能被更灵活地运用。) Analysis of key items and difficulties of teaching(教学重点、难点分析): 1、Important Points(重点):人称代词的用法。 2、Difficult Points (难点): 学习含有be动词的一般疑问句的句式及其回答。 Teaching steps Teaching Procedures&Suggestions&Explanation Warming-up and revision (1)&Daily greetings to the students T: How are you today? S: I am (fine/great/OK/very good). How about you? T: I am (fine, too/not bad/pretty good/awful/terrible). How is your father / mother / grandfather / grandmother / uncle / aunt / brother / sister? &&&&&&&& How are your parents / grandparents ---? S: He/She is& T: What&s your name, please? S: I am (My name is) & T: (to the whole class) So that&s &. (2)&Revision Work on 2a (完成P14-2a) T: Now, please open your books, and turn to page 14. Look at 1a. I will play a recording. Listen carefully &&& and circle the words you hear. I will play it twice. The &first time you just need listen. You can finish this part at the second time. T: Now, let&s check the answer. S: --- T: You are right. Thank you. 2.&Presentation T: Now, let&s play a guessing Can you guess how old I am?& S: Are you twenty-seven? T: NO, I am a little older. S: Are you twenty-eight? T: Yes, you are so clever T: What about you? How old are you? S1: I am twelve (this year). T: Are you twelve, too? S2: Yes, I am. (No, I am not. I am thirteen.) T: Oh, I am sorry. I can&t hear you clearly6, (to the whole class) Is he/she thirteen?7 S: Yes, he/she is. T: Thanks. You are so clever (good/wonderful/&). She is younger than me, so she is my sister8. 3.&Work on 3a (完成P15 3a) T: Now let&s look at this picture. There are four people & in the picture, and the boy and the girl playing basketball & are Anna and Paul. Let&s read the words aloud and fill in the blanks with the words from the box. 9. T: Let&s check the answers: 10 ---Is she your sister? ---Yes, she is. ---And is he your brother? ---No, he isn&t. He is my friend. 4.&Work on 3b (完成P15 3b) T: Well done! Now read the dialogue in 3a with your partner, then change your roles. 11 Ss read it in different roles. T: Oh look, there are many people there, old and young . Can you make a dialogue like 3a? 12 5.Presentation T: I have a friend. His name is Mike. Do you have a friend? 13 S: Yes. T: What&s his/her name? T: Thanks very much. I think he must be a good boy. (to another student) Is Peter your friend too? S: No, he isn&t. T: Who is your friend? S: & & 6.Work on 3c (完成P15 3c) T: I want to know more about your friends or family members. (to the whole class)Do you want to know them too? S: Yes. T: I&d like a student to write down your mother&s, father&s, & or friend&s name on the board. The other students guess & who the person is. Who&d like to come here? 14 Wei Hua please. (在黑板上写下一个名字。) && S1: Is& your brother? && S2: Is& your friend? && S3: Is& your uncle? 7.Work on 4--- group work (完成P15 4) && T: Please take out your family photos. Put them in your group. Take turns to ask and answer questions about the photos. 15 &&&& S1: Is she your grandmother? && S2: Is he your father? && S3: Is she your cousin? 8.Homework &Oral work: (1)&nd recite it. (2)&Go on making up your dialogue with your group members and polish it. Listen to 3a, read a Written work: (1)&Copy the sentences in 3a. (2)&Write about the pictures on P15 using the sentence structures in 3 a T: Well done! Now read the dialogue in 3a with your partner, then change your roles. 11 Ss read it in different roles. T: Oh look, there are many people there, old and young . Can you make a dialogue like 3a? 12 5.Presentation T: I have a friend. His name is Mike. Do you have a friend? 13 S: Yes. T: What&s his/her name? 5.&Work on 3b (完成P15 3b) 6.& 7.& T: Well done! Now read the dialogue in 3a with your partner, then change your roles. 11 Ss read it in different roles. T: Oh look, there are many people there, old and young . Can you make a dialogue like 3a? 12 5.Presentation T: I have a friend. His name is Mike. Do you have a friend? 13 S: Yes. T: What&s his/her name? S: His/Her name is Peter. T: Thanks very much. I think he must be a good boy. (to another student) Is Peter your friend too? S: No, he isn&t. T: Who is your friend? S: & & 6.Work on 3c (完成P15 3c) T: I want to know more about your friends or family members. (to the whole class)Do you want to know T: I want to know more about your friends or family members. (to the whole class)Do you want to know them too? S: Yes. T: I&d like a student to write down your mother&s, father&s, & or friend&s name on the board. The other students guess & who the person is. Who&d like to come here? 14 Wei Hua please. (在黑板上写下一个名字。) && S1: Is& your brother? && S2: Is& your friend? && S3: Is& your uncle? 7.Work on 4--- group work (完成P15 4) && T: Please take out your family photos. Put them in your group. Take turns to ask and answer questions about the photos. 15 &&&& S1: Is she your grandmother? && S2: Is he your father? && S3: Is she your cousin? & (小组活动后,请几个小组进行表演。老师及时鼓励。) them too? S: Yes. T: I&d like a student to write down your mother&s, father&s, & or friend&s name on the board. The other students guess & who the person is. Who&d like to come here? 14 Wei Hua please. (在黑板上写下一个名字。) && S1: Is& your brother? && S2: Is& your friend? && S3: Is& your uncle? 7.Work on 4--- group work (完成P15 4) && T: Please take out your family photos. Put them in your group. Take turns to ask and answer questions about the photos. 15 &&&& S1: Is she your grandmother? && S2: Is he your father? && S3: Is she your cousin? & (小组活动后,请几个小组进行表演。老师及时鼓励。) 8.Homework &Oral work: (3)&Listen to 3a, read and recite it. (4)&Go on making up your dialogue with your group members and polish it. Written work: (3)&Copy the sentences in 3a. (4)&Write about the pictures on P15 using the sentence structures in 3 a & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & The third& period Teaching Contents and Analysis(教学内容与分析) Teaching materials(教学内容):Section B 1---2c&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Teaching aims (教学目标) .1、 学会说家庭成员的称谓(继续学习含有be的动词的基本句型的陈述句) 2.、学会谈论家庭成员 Language points ( 语言点) 要求熟练运用以下句式:(1) These are& (2) This/ That is& & &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (3) He/She is& 要求掌握以下词汇:son, cousin, daughter, uncle, aunt &(上述句式在前几课中已学过,在本课中要将这些单词和句型渗透到综合性活动中,加深学生对所学知识的印象,使之能被更灵活地运用。) Analysis of key items and difficulties of teaching(教学重点、难点分析): 3.&1、Important Points(重点): 熟练运用以下句式1) These are& 2) This/ That is& & &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3) He/She is& 2、Difficult Points (难点): 在介绍或谈论家庭成员时,注意学生口语中的单复数运用。 Teaching steps Teaching Procedures&Suggestions&Explanation 1.&Warming-up and revision a)&Daily greetings to the students T: Good morning/afternoon. Who is on duty today? S1: I am. T: Is everyone here today? S1: Yes, Everyone is here./No, & is not here. T: Thank you/Well done.. b)&Revision T: Here is a picture from Lily. Guess who he is?&& S1: Is he &&s father? S2: Is he &&s brother? S3: Is he &&s friend? S4: Is he &&s uncle? T: Yes, you are so clever. 2.&Presentation T: Here is a photo. Do you know who he is? 4 S: He is 布什(Bush). T: Yes, he is the president of America. Who is his father? S: & T: Here are also many people in his family. Let&s guess & Who they are. Are you ready? S1: Is he Bush&s father&s father? 5 T: You are so wonderful. He is Bush&s grandfather. S2: Is he Bush&s brother? S3: Is he Bush&s uncle? S4: Is he Bush&s son? 6 T: Thanks. You are so clever (good/wonderful/&). 3.&Work on 1 T: In my family my grandfather is the oldest one. Who is the oldest man in your family? 7 S: My grandfather, too. &&& T: Every family has a family tree, can you finish the family tree8 &&&&& S: Yes! 4.&Work on 2a T: Well done! Now let&s play a game. Please look at 2a. Let&s see who is the best in your group.9 5.Presentation T: This is my family photo. These are my parents. This is my Grandmother. This is my cousin Tom. I have another two pictures. One is Dave&s,&&&&&&&& One is Lin Hai&s. Can you guess which is Dave&s &and which is Lin Hai&s?10 S: Yes. T: Who can say something about Picture 111? S1: There are eight people in the picture. S2:This is Dave&s grandfather. S3: I think this is Dave&s uncle. & &. 6.Work on 2c --- group work && T: I am very happy. All of you do a good job. We have known Dave&s and Lin Hai&s families and friends. I want to know your family. Now draw a picture of your family and friends Tell your partner about your picture12. Homework &Oral work: (5)&Listen to 2a, 2c, read and recite it. (2). Draw a family tree about your family Written work: (5)&Copy the words in 2a. (6)&Find the person you are interested in, and write a passage about his/her family. 13 . Tell your partner about your picture12. & 这两个问题是为了帮助学生进入学习的良好状态,对课堂产生兴趣,鼓励他们用不同的回答,在学生反问时,老师可在适当的情景下带出丰富的回答,但要及时将新单词板书在黑板上。同时让学生体验含有be动词的疑问句。 & & & & & & & & & & &
T 可给学生提供其它常用人名和father、mother、aunt、uncle等家庭成员称谓替换Anna、Paul和sister 、brother。鼓励学生尽量使用自己学过的单词完成对话。 & & & & & & & & & & & & & &
小组活动后,请几个小组进行表演, 老师及时鼓励
The fourth& period Teaching Contents and Analysis(教学内容与分析) Teaching materials(教学内容):Section B 3a&4b&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Teaching aims (教学目标) 1、学会介绍家庭成员。 2 、学会写简单的书信。 Language points ( 语言点)& 要求熟练运用以下句式:& This/That is&&&&& Is/this/that&? These are &&&&&&&& Yes, she/he is.& No, he/she isn&t (以上句式在前几课中已有出现,在本课中要把这些句式运用到照片的介绍中,记加深学生对所学知识的印象,使之能更灵活地运用到实际生活中.) 要求掌握以下句式:& Thanks for& 要求掌握以下词汇:& thanks for,& dear,& great,& photo,& here 要求掌握简单的书信格式。 Analysis of key items and difficulties of teaching(教学重点、难点分析): 1、Important Points(重点):介绍家庭成员。 2、Difficult Points (难点): 本课难点是学会简单地写信 Teaching steps Teaching Procedures&Suggestions&Explanation Warming up and revision (1) Daily greetings to the students T: Good morning/afternoon.. Glad to meet you.&&&&&&&&&&&&& S: Glad to meet you, too.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& T: How are you today? S: I&m fine/OK/very good, thank you .And you? T: I am great. How is your mother/father/grandmother/&?. S: She/He is fine/OK/very good/great. T: Thanks for your answer.. &(2) Revision T: Please show me the photo of your family. (Let me look at the photo of your family. && May I have a look at your family photo?) & Is this/that your father /mother/&? S: Yes, she/he is. No, she/he isn&t. T: Great! Thanks for your answer. 1.&Presentation T: I have seen your family photos. Do you want to see my & family photo?& & Here is my family photo. This is my husband, Mr. Zhang. This is my daughter, Weiwei. &These are my parents. 2、 Work on 3a && T: This is a letter from Emma to Mary. Let&s read the letter &&&& together. &&&& Draw a picture of Emma&s family .Let&s see who is winner? 3、&Work on 3b&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& T: Just now, we drew a picture of Emma&s family. & Now, here is a photo of Mary&s family. Who is & Mary? S: Emma&s friend. T: Yes, Mary is Emma&s friend. Please Look at & the photo and write about the people in the picture. && T: Please read your article to your partners. 4、Work on 4a T: Now please write a letter to Emma to introduce & your family photo. 5.Work on 4b Divide all the students into 4 groups. Each group put their photos and letters on the board. (They must put the letters and photos in different places) Ask other groups to match the letters and the photos. 6.Follow up T: Now it&s your turn to give a report. Introduce your &favorite teacher/friend/sports player/ film star/& to us. Hello, everyone.& Now it&s my turn to report. This is my & 7、homework Oral work: a)&Read and recite 3a. b)&Read and recite the new words in Unit 3. Written work: Write a letter to your English teacher to introduce your favorite person.(You must put the person&s photo on the letter.) & & 建议让多个学生作答,鼓励他们用不同的形容词.若回答雷同,T可在S反问And you?时,可以给出不同回答,在合适的情景下带出将要学习的词汇great,并引出Thanks for&这个句式.板书新单词和句 课前要求学生准备好自己家庭成员的照片.此句是为了引出本课的重要词汇photo,&&& 板书该词 & & & 通过这种形式的合作学习,可以让学生互相交流信息,拓展思维.同时,学生之间可以相互改错,自主学习. 这个任务可以让学生模仿3a部分完成. 当学生完成后, 选择程度较差的学生的信进行讲评,由学生自己找错,订正.然后再选择优秀作品进行展示,帮助学生学会评价,欣赏.
根据课堂时间安排的情况机动运用.可以给出报告的开头部分,以降低难度.该任务要求学生能熟练运用本单元的句式,同时为完成回家作业打下基础.
The fifth& period Teaching Contents and Analysis(教学内容与分析) Teaching materials(教学内容): Section B Self--check&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Teaching aims (教学目标) 学会介绍家庭成员 Language points ( 语言点)& 要求熟练运用以下句式:& This/That is&&&&& Is/this/that&? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& These are &&&&&&&& Yes, she/he is.& No, he/she isn&t. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& He/She is & . (以上句式在前几课已有出现,在本课中要把这些句式运用各个任务中去,加深学生对所学知识的印象,使之能更灵活地运用到实际生活中.) 要求熟练掌握并运用本单元的单词 Analysis of key items and difficulties of teaching(教学重点、难点分析): 1、Important Points(重点):能学会介绍自己的家庭成员或朋友的家庭成员。 2、Difficult Points (难点): 能以书面的形式来介绍家庭成员。 Teaching steps Teaching Procedures&Suggestions&Explanation 1.&Warming up and revision (1) Daily greetings to the students&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& T: Good morning/afternoon.. Glad to meet you.&&&&&&&&&&&&& S: Glad to meet you, too.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& T: How are you today? S: I&m fine/OK/very good, thank you .And you? T: I am great. How is your mother/father/grandmother/&? S: She/He is fine/OK/very good/great. T: I&m glad to hear that. Thanks for your answer.. &(2) Revision (复习) T: Please show me the photo of your family. (Let me look at the photo of your family. && May I have a look at your family photo?) & Is this/that your father /mother/&? &S: Yes, she/he is. No, she/he isn&t. T: Great! Thanks for your answer. T: Can you tell me who is /are your father/parents&? S: Yes. This is my father&/These are my parents. Self check &(1) Vocabulary 1. Show a family tree to the students. Ask them to fill in the blanks with proper words. &&& 2. Spot dictation &&& 3. Write new words in your Vocab-Builder. (2)Make a dialogue & 1.T: These are Mary&s photos of Beijing. Look at the photos and make a dialogue with your partner. &&&& (Ask some students to act out their dialogues.) 2.Ask students to complete the dialogues. && (3) Guessing game (Just for fun)5 &&&&& One student (S1)must close his eyes. When S2(the student pretends his family member)is knocking at the door, the other students (Ss) ask: &&&&&& Ss: Who is it? &&&&&& S1: Is it my father? &&&&&& Ss: Yes, it is. You are right. &&&&&& (S2 comes into the classroom ) &&&&&& S2: I am your father, and you are my son. &&&&&& Ss: Who is it? &&&&&& S1: Is it my father? &&&&&& Ss No, it isn&t . &&&&&& S1: Is it my &? (Give S1 three chances) &&&&&& Ss: No, it isn&t. You are wrong. &&&&&& (S2 comes into the classroom) &&&&&& S2: I&m your grandmother. You are my grandson. &&&& (4) Follow-- up Activities &&&&& Role--play& A birthday party &&&&& Actors: Jim (Today is his birthday) &&&&&&&&&&&& Kate(Jim&s sister) &&&&&&&&&&&& Mr. and Mrs. Green (Jim&s parents) &&&&&&&&&&&& Lucy and Lily(Jim&s friends,& twins ) &&&&& Jim invites Lucy and Lily to his family to take part &&&&& in his birthday party. He introduces them to his family member Homework: Oral work: Review the new words in your Vocab-Bulider. Written work Write down the dialogue &A birthday party&. & & & &
单词检测部分通过两个任务完成. A.通过填写家谱,检测学生对有关家庭成员单词的掌握情况. B.根据家谱的内容让学生听写一段含有本单元其他重要单词的文章,并对这几个单词进行挖空,以检查学生的掌握情况.以上两部分的检测由学生相互对批, 而后由学生本人圈出自己未掌握的单词,并记录在生词本上,课后再复习巩固. & 把听力材料中出现的生词记录在生词本上,课后通过查字典等形式掌握这些生词,该活动持之以恒,鼓励学生积累扩大词汇量。 & & &
评论:(未激活和未注册用户评论需审核后才能显示!如需回复,请留下联系方式!)
文明上网,理智发言

我要回帖

更多关于 this is my sister 的文章

随机推荐