送货迟到 英语作文 迟到一分钟

英语作文上学迟到_百度知道
英语作文上学迟到
多用形容词,比如说Anxiety(紧张,焦虑) Sadness(伤心) Terror(害怕,恐怖)
字数越多越好,起码200字以上.谢谢!
提问者采纳
There are so many unforgetable things happened during my high life. One of them that i will never forget is that oneday i came to school late simply because
i got up late
As we all know,being late is not a good habit. In the school, if we are late we will miss a lot of things what the teacher have said .in the company,we may be fired by our boss if we are always being late.our salray may be descreased because of our being late.
As we mentioned above , we can see that being late does not result in physical, psychological damage to anyone, neither to the law. Therefore, it is illegal to consider being &late& as a &problem& of any type.
to aviod being late again
,firstly ,i will
buy an alarm clock and set it two or three times to make me get up. Secondly,i will ask my parents to wake me up in the morning. Thirdly, leave early enough to avoid the rush hour so that i can arrive at school on time even when unexpected things happen.
i'm so sorry for being late ,I promised not to be late again. please forgave me for my sincere apology.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
Today, I was late for school. Reason is my last night sleep too late. Because yesterday evening homework done too late. The second day morning overslept. On the way I came to the school, very anxious, I was a teacher scolded. I'm very sad, fear of the teacher call my parents.
l am sorry that l was late for class this morning. l get up late ,so l come here late ,please forgive me , l
can not do it again
字数? 多少字?
一楼语法错误泛滥 纯中式英语
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您当前的位置:&&&&&正文
英语口语8000句下载:没有按时送货
A: I have a problem.我有一个问题。B: What's the problem?什么问题?A: My mattress was supposed to be delivered today.我的床垫今天就应该到了。B: Is there a problem?有什么问题吗?A: The delivery people showed up four hours late.送货的人迟了4个小时。B: I apologize for their tardiness.我为他们的延迟跟你道个歉。A: I was late for work because of them.我因为这个上班迟到了。B: Again, I do apologize for the inconvenience.对此给你带来的不便在此跟你道歉。A: I want my money back for the delivery.我希望退还我支付送货的钱。B: Seeing as they were late, that won't be a problem.既然是因为他们迟到了,这个不是问题。A: It shouldn't be a problem.这本不应该迟的。B: I'm going to refund your money right now.我现在就退还你的付款。--博才网
猜你还喜欢的文章
热点文章排行榜
读完这篇文章后,您心情如何?
您还有150字可以输入
更多资讯请点击
热门关键字:,,,
【打印文章】
英国女摄影师坚持7年自拍裸照记录生活(组图)
南极企鹅在看什么?
情侣拍大尺度婚礼视频 堪比三级片
范冰冰82岁鹤发苍颜 还原垂暮武则天
“武当妹妹”舞拳抚琴展清纯侠女气质 网上走红
酒吧开业 竟请美女当街脱衣
• 版权所有 Copyright 2011 All rights reserved.求一篇英语作文 假设这学期你们班班风发生转变 过去 现在 迟到 提前到校 上课吃零食 认真听课 向窗外看 聊_百度知道
求一篇英语作文 假设这学期你们班班风发生转变 过去 现在 迟到 提前到校 上课吃零食 认真听课 向窗外看 聊
提问者采纳
This semester our classmates have been changing a lot. They go to school early before the class, listen the class seriously. Can you image that? In the past, they were always gotting to school late and were waching outiside or talking or ate in the class.Now our teacher are very proud of us.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您现在的位置:
> 文章内容
今天我上学迟到了 I am late for school
:今天我上学迟到了 I am late for school
Today, I do something stupid because of my carelessness. I take a bus to school every morning. But today, I was on the wrong bus and I realized it ten minutes. I was so nervous when I found it that I shouted loud to the bus driver to stop the bus. I got off on the bus station and took another bus to the school. Of course, I was late for school. When my teacher asked me why I was late, I told her that I got on the wrong bus. She gave me an unbelieving look. In the math class, I was lost in my mind. The teacher named me to answer a question but I didn&t hear him, and I failed to answer it, too. I don&t know what happened to me today. I hope it just because I didn&t have a good sleep last night.
今天由于我的粗心,我做了很傻的事。每天早上我都 是坐公交车去上学,但是今天,我却上错了车,直到十分钟后我才发现。由于太紧张,我向司机大喊让他停车。我在公车站下车然后上了另一辆车去学校。不出意外 的,我迟到了。当老师问我为什么迟到的时候,我告诉她我上错了车,她给了我一个难以置信的表情。数学课上,我开小差了。老师点名叫我回答问题,我甚至没有 听见,而我也回答不上他的问题。我不知道自己今天到底怎么了,希望只是因为我昨晚没睡好觉而已吧。
相关英语作文
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
英语作文排行
英文作文推荐
是你学习英文写作的好网站,喜欢的话请推荐给你的好朋友吧,让他们也一起来学习英文写作
CopyRight © 2012
版权所有 All Rights Reserved.英语作文:迟到的情书_英语写作
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文&&&&3edu教育网,百万资源,完全免费,无需注册,天天更新!
英语作文:迟到的情书
& &更新:&阅读:&&
The Love letter
  I was always a little in awe of Great-aunt Stephina Roos. Indeed, as children we were all frankly terrified of her. The fact that she did not live with the family, preferring her tiny cottage and solitude to the comfortable but rather noisy household where we were brought up-added to the respectful fear in which she was held.
  我对斯蒂菲娜老姑总是怀着敬畏之情。说实在话,我们几个孩子对她都怕得要死。她不和家人一块生活,宁愿住在她的小屋子里,而不愿住在舒舒服服、热热闹闹的家里--我们六个孩子都是在家里带大的--这更加重了我们对她的敬畏之情。
  We used to take it in turn to carry small delicacies which my mother had made down from the big house to the little cottage where Aunt Stephia and an old colored maid spent their days. Old Tnate Sanna would open the door to the rather frightened little messenger and would usher him-or her - into the dark voor-kamer, where the shutters were always closed to keep out the heat and the flies. There we would wait, in trembling but not altogether unpleasant.
  我们经常轮替着从我们住的大房子里带些母亲为她做的可口的食品到她和一名黑人女仆一块过活的那间小屋里去。桑娜老姨总是为每一个上门来的怯生生的小使者打开房门,将他或她领进昏暗的客厅。那里的百叶窗长年关闭着,以防热气和苍蝇进去。我们总是在那里哆哆嗦嗦、但又不是耆桓咝说氐茸潘沟俜颇壤瞎贸隼础?/P>
  She was a tiny little woman to inspire so much veneration. She was always dressed in black, and her dark clothes melted into the shadows of the voor-kamer and made her look smaller than ever. But you felt. The moment she entered. That something vital and strong and somehow indestructible had come in with her, although she moved slowly, and her voice was sweet and soft.
  一个像她那样身材纤细的女人居然能赢得我们如此尊敬。她总是身穿黑色衣服,与客厅里的阴暗背景融成一体,将她的身材衬托得更加娇小。但她一进门,我们就感到有一种说不清道不明、充满活力和刚强的气氛,尽管她的步子慢悠、声调甜柔。
  She never embraced us. She would greet us and take out hot little hands in her own beautiful cool one, with blue veins standing out on the back of it, as though the white skin were almost too delicate to contain them.
  她从不拥抱我们,但总是和我们寒暄,将我们热乎乎的小手握在她那双秀美清爽的手里,她的手背上露出一些青筋,就像手上白嫩的皮肤细薄得遮不住它们似的。&
上一篇英语: 没有了下一篇英语:
网友同时还浏览了:
英语写作相关子栏目
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
本站最新英语角
&&&&&&&&&&&&
本站推荐英语角
&&&&&&&&&&&&
网友热评英语角
&&&&&&&&&&&&
百度搜索服务