英语作文连接词健康的早餐70词

当前位置:>>>>浏览中考
2013中考初三英语作文精选:不吃早饭的危害
优秀中考培训机构推荐:
&&&&&石家庄精鸣教育400-686-
&免费咨询电话400-686-0909&转6130&
有很多同学早晨上学不吃早餐,这是一个不好的习惯,对身体有很大的危害。请根据提示写一篇短文,指出不吃早餐的危害。70个词左右。
提示:1.不吃早餐对身体有害;2.不吃早餐会影响上午听课。
Every morning we have to go to school very early, so many of us don't have breakfast. It's very bad for our health. In the morning we usually have four classes. It's a long time before lunch. If we don't eat anything for breakfast, we may feel hungry and we can't listen to the teacher carefully. We need energy very much while we are growing. I really think that we should have a good breakfast.
汇集各地名师
涵盖精品培训机构
一对一家教辅导
上千个培训课程
300多培训类型
课程优质 价格优惠扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
健康相关英语短文
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口英语作文:目前中学生早餐问题已经引起社会关注,你所在学校的学生会在5月20日&全国学营养日&开展问_百度知道
英语作文:目前中学生早餐问题已经引起社会关注,你所在学校的学生会在5月20日&全国学营养日&开展问
junk food ,目前中学生早餐问题已经引起社会关注,精力充沛
吃垃圾食品
营养不均衡
没有吃早餐
感到饥饿,上课无法认真听讲,,,, Breakfast is important
Break fast is intportant , Here’s the result of our survey ,active,,,容易生病提示词,, About 55% of the students ,你所在学校的学生会在5月20日“全国学营养日”开展问卷调查。其结果令人担忧。学生比例
有规律地吃早餐
身体健康, But not all the students have readlized it’s important , a balanced diet , in short ,regularly,英语作文,,
来自齐齐哈尔阳光学校
We also should eat less meat everday,
In my opion,They supply rich and the necessary vitamins for us, We should eat fresh vegetables and fruits everyday,
Healthy eating habits are very important for our health, About 25% of the students eat junk food for breakfast,And we had better drink a glass of milk in the morning or at night, Breakfast is the most important meal for people, Here’s the result of our survey , Junk food is a fatal killer for our health so that we should stay far from them,很高兴回答你的问题 正确答案, About 55% of the students have breakfast regularly, and they are healthy and active, It is very bad for our health,t have a balanced diet, It is said that most of students do not eat anything at all in the morning,可以详谈嘛(*^__^*)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^,
Break fast is intportant , Besides, we should focus on abalanced diet,t have breakfast, And about 20% of the studetns don&#39, We should build healthy eating habits, and they are in short of nutrition, But not all the students have readlized it’s important , and they don&#39,祝更上一层楼O(∩_∩)O不明白请继续追问,你好,^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^希望能帮到你,同学, which assures us the necessary nutritions,英语作文 介绍一下如何才能保持健康,并展开想象,适当发挥,不少于70词_百度知道
英语作文 介绍一下如何才能保持健康,并展开想象,适当发挥,不少于70词
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
You can take away our money, or even our clothes and we can survive, Taking exercise every day helps us build a strong body, I usually avoid eating food high in fat, But if our health was taken away, I eat a lot of vegetables and fresh fruit which are full of vitamins, I also eat little meat, like french fries or cookies,How to keep healthy
What is the most important thing in the world,t, car, I can keep my body at a proper weight and keep healthy, we would surely die,, I think friends are an important part of one&#39,important part of health, That is why we always try to eat in a healthy way and exercise regularly, but not many people can manage them, Laughing is also an By eating properly and exercising regularly, I can keep my mind as well as my body happy, Many studies show that people with a wide range of social contacts get sick less than those who don&#39, I think a strong will is necessary if we want to keep healthy,
In order to eat healthily, Regular exercise is an important part of keeping me healthy, I always laugh,What's more,s health, I like to laugh with my friends, I always feel better when I am with friends than when I am alone, house, By spending time with my friends, These things sound easy to do, I think it is health, When I am with my friends,
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文中的连接词 的文章

随机推荐