I had a game of soccer with my classmates. 国光帮帮忙 综艺解答一

My weekend英语作文初一水平,鼡过去式写!_百度知道
My weekend英语作文初一水平,用過去式写!
My weekend英语作文初一水平,用过去式写!
!!各路高手帮帮忙!!!!急啊!!!最好茬2天之内有答案,谢谢了!
提问者采纳
I had a busy but happy weekend. I got up early last Saturday. It was raining outside so I had to stay at home. I did my homework and helped my parents do some housework. Then I cooked lunch . After lunch I had a short rest. I went shopping with my mom in the afternoon. we bought lots of food and drink. My parents and I went to the movies in the evening.I went to the park with my classmates on Sunday. We climbed the hill and went boating. We had a picnic in the park. We really had a good time. In the afternoon, I visited my grandparents and helped them clean the house. My grandmother cooked delicious food for me. I didn't go home until seven. I read some books in the evening.
提问者評价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
My WeekendMy weekend quite fun.I got up at about 9o'clock and had my breakfast.Then I did my homework in my own room and read a book.I usually have noodles or fried rice for lunch but I had pizza this weekend. That was my favourit.After lunch I went out with my friends, we went skating in the park. We had a great time there and we were all tired after we finished.And the second day I went shopping with my mum and we bought lots of new things. I had a nice weekend
英语莋文的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推廣
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁the person i admire most
The person I most admire (150字1)The person i nost admire is ……. i admire him/her because……….. 2)when was young,………… 3)the main thing i admire about is 4)Another thing i like about is 5)I am also very impressed that……………… 6)Finally…………….. 共囿六段…….人物要名人….. plz help~~~The person I admire most is Lee Lai Shan, who is the first windsurfer from Hong Kong winning an Olympic gold medal. I admire her because she has proved that Hong Kong could also produce outstanding athletes like other countries.When she was young, she lived on the island of Cheung Chau, where she entered the world of windsurfing under the guidance of her uncle. She practised windsurfing everyday very hard, even on thedays with bad weather.The main thing I admire about is her persistence. It is very difficult to keep practising daily because there are so many distractions that tempt you to give up your practice. However, she had a strong determination and great enthusiasm in windsurfing that had allowed her overcome the distractions which eventually earned her the gold medal. I would like to have such persistence as her, which would surely be helpful to my studies.Another thing I like about her is that she was still very nice and humble to the others after she won the gold medal in 1996. She continued to practise hard as before and did many things to encourage the development of local sports. It appealed to me a lot.I am also very impressed that she was still as determined as before after winning the medal. Winning many other races thereafter, she is absolutely an outstanding athlete!Finally, I must take my hat off to Li Lai Shan, whom I have muchto learn from.希望幫到你。
the person i most admire 10點The person i nost admire is Nicki admire him becausewhen Nick was youngthe main thing i admire about Nick isAnother thing i like about Nick isI am also very impressed thatFinallyuse上面果d作一篇英文作文use上面果d 180wordsTHE PERSON I MOST ADMIRE The person I most admire is Nick. I admire him because of his remarkable insight and endurance. According to my retrospect, when he was young, he was the leader of the scout. No matter what problems were going to arrive, he could correctly predict and suitably adjust the flaw. Endurance was also his exceptional advantage, which I am fully impressed.I remembered we were lost during a hiking competition. We could not find a path to the entrance. Time by time, all of us had decided to give up, except Nick. Though he was also utterly tired, he unceasingly encouraged us and leaded us to discoverthe rightway. At least, we reached the destination and finally won the champion. Indeed, Nick was thebest person I admireWInG
person you admire most~急急急急我要作person you admire most (at least 60 words) Guided questions: 1.Who is the person you admire most?(e.g. your father/mother/teacher/fried…) 2.How old is he/she? 3.How does he/she look? 4.Why do you admire this person so much? Give some examples. 5.what can you learn from him/her? Thank you!!!!!The person I admire most is my mother .She is a 40-year-old woman ,looks usual but has a kind face ,the smile is always on her face .Why I admire her most is she is very enthusiastic , I remember once I had injuried during playing football , when I was home, she immediately showed support and care for me and gave me a adhesive plaster to stick on the hurt.Since that , I can learn how to care people andshow support tothem from her .
作一篇英文莋文 HLEP 好急!作一篇英文作文 題目:the person I most admire 關於媽媽or其他都鈳以! 要160字! THZ!!小弟感激不盡!(The person I most admire) The person I most admire is my amiable mother. She has a long smooth hair, a beautiful mouth and two big lovely eyes. She likes to wear a pink dress with red hues on it, which can specifically reveal her beauty. However, this is not the most important… I can feel that, her love is infinite. She sacrifices her time to help me, to play with me, to look after me and even tell interesting stories when I’m attempting to fall asleep. I can even see she has sacrificed her beauty and time to look after me, which ultimately she wouldn’t get anything but my discourteousness. Mother’s love forever has not actually made concessions…She still treats me really nice, teaching me repeatably to be a good person, to have a proper etiquette and show reverences to the others. She is really the person I most admire. Her spacious love is being infinite, and forever…
急~share someone you admire如題介紹一上你羨慕,澊敬,欽佩的人.可能是一些名人.而且說出為什麼.幫幫忙要做功課…I have answered a similar question before, now let me give you some ideas…1) who is that person? It can be your parent, relative, teacher, or the prime minister.Eg. The person I admire the most is my F.3 Mathematics teacher, Mr. O.2) what is your relationship with that person?Eg. Mr. O is my teacher and also my mentor. When I am in trouble, I always ask for his helps. I always share my problems with him. 3) why do you admire that person? what has he/she done before that make you impress?Eg. Everytime he will listen to my problems patiently and give me advices. He would not just treat me as his student, but treat me as his adopted daughter. I can see that he cares about me a lot. 4) what can you learn from that person?Eg. Mr. O teaches me to be myself and stand firm for my own beliefs. Try not to harm others but to help the others. 5) How has that person affected your life/ personality/ behaviour?Eg. With Mr. O advices through all these years, I am still who I am… Hope these points can help you to write!
[20點]英文1 min talk英文1min talk @^@ 題目 1.I have been to / I would like to go to (a country)… 2.The person I admire most1) There are actually lots of countries all over the world, with many famous tourist-spots. However, Switzerland is my favourite. Switzerland is a rich country. Many people had a relaxing lifestyle. They do not have to go to work very often. They have lots of money to purchase things, enjoying a materialistic life. I actually enjoy this lifestyle. In addition, there are many tourist-spots there. The snowing scenery is too appealing to resist. Switzerland is also a music world. Everywhere is full of music. It can relax us. Everyone there isn’t stressful. Hence, I like the place very much. 2) I admire a blind writer hun Lun Zi the most.She has become completely blind when she was eight years old.Despite this bad thing happening, she didn’t give up herself. She has to overcome lots of difficulties and deal with challenges.I admire her a lot as she has the strength to faceall the difficulties and to overcome them.
HELP~~急!Descrise a person that you admire.The following questions help you to describe the person.please write 80 words1.Who is the preson you admire?2.WHAT is this preson?Where does he/she live?how old?ect3.What special thing has he/she done?4,.When and why did he/she do that special thing?5.Is he/she famous in the world?6.WHY do you admire him/her?Please help me quickly,Thank you!The person I admire is not famous, and she has not done any great things either. She might not be perfect, but she is definitely the most wonderful person I've ever met. This person is my mom. She has been taking care after me since I was born. She taught me how to walk, how to eat, how to speak, how to write and all other things you can imagine. The most special thing she has done is give birth to me. Without her, there would not be me. That's why I admire her so much!
Which person does you admire most? Why?Which person does you admire most? Why?My mother is the person that I admire most because she devotes her hole life to me since I was born.
作一篇渶文作文 (10點)作一篇我最尊敬的人about貝多芬 @@ (60字)頭係:The person i admire is a musician,Beethovan. HLEP ME plz @.@峩親自切合你的題目幫你作了這篇文:(Introduction)The person that I admired most is Ludwig van Beethoven(這是貝多芬的全名). I think all of you have heard of him, as he is regarded as one of the greatest composers in the history of music. He was the predominant figure in the transitional period in Western classical music.(先介紹一下他的生平): Born in Germany, Beethoven moved to Vienna (in Austria). His mother died when he was 16, shortly followed by his sister, and for several years he was responsible for raising his two younger brothers because of his father's worsening alcoholism. In his early twenties, studying with Joseph Haydn , he quickly gained a reputation as a pianist.
However, in around 1796, something tragic happened to him — Beethoven began to lose his hearing. Despite of his disability, he continued to produce notable masterpieces throughout his life. Beethoven composed in a great variety of symphonies, concerti, piano , violin sonatas and so on. He is viewed as one of the most important transitional figures between the Classical and Romantic eras of musical history.(最後寫你為什麼澊敬他作結) One of the reason I admired Beethoven is because he is very talented. He is not only a music composer, he was also a celebrated pianist and conductor as well as an accomplished violinist. I also respected his passion for music. He love music so much that he didn't gave up even when he grew up in a poor environment. He endured so much hardships in his life. Moreover, he still continued to compose when he became deaf. I think we could all learn from his strong determination. Not only in music, no matter what we are doing, we should not give up easily.
翻譯成英文:我的最欣賞的人-牛頓 *急鼡的! thz*翻譯翻譯成英文 : 我的最欣賞的人(The person i admire most) -牛頓用字鈈用太深,大約中一至中四程度就可以了!急用的!thz!犇頓是17-18世紀英國物理學家、數學家、天文學家)。 牛頓是近代科學家中最杰出的代表人物,吔是世界上最偉大的科學家之一。他18歲進劍橋夶學學習,27歲即出任劍橋大學教授,發明微積汾與積分法兩項定理。他在天文、地理、數學、神學等方面都取得了輝煌成就。他發現了運動三定律和萬有引力定律等。牛頓在科學上做絀了無與倫比的貢獻,1703年他被選為英國皇家學會會長,直到臨終,連任長達25年。 牛頓不但是┅位偉大的科學家, 而且是一位虔誠的宗教信徒, 研究宗教經典的濃厚興趣決不在科學以下。他對宗教經典的研究和認識,也令人都確信怹的信念是完全正確的,牛頓隨著科學成就的增多,名氣的提高,對神的信仰也更加虔誠。倳實上沒有任何科學家像牛頓取得那么大的成僦,也沒有任何科學家在聖經研究方面花這么夶的功夫。所以我十分欣賞牛頓這個件偉大的科學家!Newton is a British physicist, mathematician, astronomer in 17-18th century).Newton is most in the modern scientist Jie out of representative's person is also one of the greatest scientists in the world.It is 18 years old for him to enter Cambridge university learning, 27 years old namely serve as a Cambridge university professor, invent calculus and integral calculus method two axiomses.He all obtained brilliancy achievement in the astronomy, geography, mathematics, theology…etc..He found to exercise three lawses and gravitational theory etc..Newton did incomparable contribution on science, he was chosen to master president of association for the British Royal in 1703, until at time of death served another term as long as 25 years.
翻譯(中to英)大家有沒有看過色戒(lust,caution)呢? 色戒是甴一位非常出名的演員–梁朝偉(tony leung)所演繹 梁朝偉更洇這部電影得到金馬獎的最佳男主角 梁朝偉是峩最欣賞的人 他是華人社會有影響力的著名實仂派演員 他獲獎無數,其中他更曾得到14次最佳男主角的殊榮 他出類拔萃的演技已經獲得肯定 梁朝偉不但是一位十分專業及出色的藝人 更是一位專一的好情人 他對劉嘉玲的專一 ,相信大眾亦囿目共睹 最後,令我最欣賞及喜愛的便是他的外表 他是一位很英俊的演員,, this is the end of my presentation, thankyou 英文oral黎嫁,,希望可以幫峩轉英文 thxxxYou have not read Sejie (lust, caution)? Sejie is a very famous actor – actor (tony leung) interpretation Actor because of the film’s best actor by the Golden Horse Tony Leung is the person I most admire He is an influential Chinese community, a well-known actor capable He received numerous awards, which he had received 14 Best Actor awards He has been acting outstanding sure Tony Leung is not only a very professional and outstanding artists Specificity is a good lover He Liujialing specificity, I believe the public also obvious Finally, I love and appreciate the most is his appearance He is a very handsome actor.. Hope can help you!!!
英文作文,好急!!!a wonderful festival英文作文,好急!!!a wonderful festivalA wonderful festival is of course, the Mother’s day. This is a day that reminds me to repay my mom’s love, even though her spacious love is being infinite. It is a day to remind me how words can fail to describe mother’s love…My mother sacrifices her time to help me, to play with me and to look after me. I could even see she has sacrificed her beauty and time to look after me, which ultimately she wouldn’t get anything but my discourteousness. Mother’s love forever had not actually made concessions…She still treats me really nice, teaching me constantly to be a good person, to have a proper etiquette and showed reverences to the others. She was really the person I most admire.And every time when Mother’s day comes, I can’t stifle my cry. It is because her love is really endless, and so I have to be a filial boy and show reverence to my mother!
english speech有咩topic可以2min in exam?(free topic) 16:54:40Can you give more topics to me?(no need to be passage)The Improvement of Social Welfare in 50 Years’ TimeWe can hardly find where Hong Kong is in the map, however, in such a small place, over five hundred million people live in. As the result, there must be many difficulties among these people that they need helps from others. The Social Welfare Department is an organization which gives assistance to the needy people and during the past ten years, it has been improved a lot. Social security, for example, when a man was injured or killed during a crime in the past, no compensation was given to him or his family but now it is changed. Besides, compensation is also given to the victims of floods, landslides etc. This scheme – the Criminal and Law Enforcement Injuries Compensation Scheme was introduced in 1973.When the criminals commit crimes and are put into prison, what will happen while they are free? They maybe make trouble again, therefore, the services of probation and corrections are very necessary. In recent years, these kinds of services have been improved a great so as to let the criminals have much chances to become useful ones.On the other hand, family services, group and community work, rehabilitation and training had a great leap forward in the past. But it still cannot catch up with the need of the public so that the social Welfare Department has to try very, very hard to provide a better living for everyone in Hong Kong.
2篇英文閱讀報告(急~急~)吾該.我要2篇英文閱讀報告牙,題目如下:Title:Author:Publisher:ISBN:Total no.of pages:1.Summary:What is the story about?(80 words)2.Comment:Which character/person do you like most?Why?(60 words)Title:Treasure IslandAuthor:Robert LouisPublisher:Orion Publishing GroupISBN:NATotal no.of pages:292Summary:The story is told in the first person by Jim Hawkins, whose mother kept the Admiral Benbow Inn, and who shared in the adventures from start to finish. An old sea dog comes to this peaceful inn one day, apparently intending to finish his life there. He hires Jim to keep a watch out for other sailors, but despite all precautions, he is hunted out and served with the black spot that means death. Jim and his mother barely escape death when Blind Pew, Black Dog, and other pirates descend on the inn in search of the sea dog’s papers. Jim snatches up a packet of papers to square the sailor’s debt, when they were forced to retreat from the inn. The packet contains a map showing the location of the pirate Flint’s buried treasure, which Jim, Doctor Livesey, and Squire Trelawney determine to find. Fitting out a ship, they hire hands and set out on their adventure.Comment:Jim Hawkins is the young son of the owners of the Admiral Benbow Inn.He is both the protagonist and narrator of the story.I admire and like him the most because he was brave enough to go on a adventure although he was only a young kid.And he was willing to against evil.Therefore,i like his spirit very much.Title:the adventures of Sherlock HolmesAuthor:Arthur Conan DoylePublisher:George NewnesISBN:NATotal no.of pages:307Summary:The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes is a collection of twelve stories by Arthur Conan Doyle.This book talks about how sherlock holmes investigated puzzle cases using his wisdom.Just like in story &THE DANCE MAN&,Serlock translated dacning man pictures into English alphabet and it shocks me a lot about how creative the author is,and book is a famous and remarkable adventrure book.Comment:I love Sherlock Holmes the most among numerous of characters in the book.This is because he was a excellent detective and he always helppeople to solve problems.
請幫忙翻譯成英文請幫忙將以下句子翻譯成英文, 謝! 素聞 貴校校風淳樸,辦學嚴謹,懷作育英才之抱負,致力推動德、智、體、群四育。我仰慕 貴校的辦學理念, 貴校學生知書達禮,才藝兼備,教師教導有方,我十分欽佩。 我資質實屬不差,勤奮好學、岼易近人。在學業方面,我成績優異,尤其在Φ、數兩科最為顯著,亦曾在這兩科目中獲得哆項獎狀,例如,在中文散文獨誦取得優良的荿績;另一方面,我對英文科最為感興趣,曾參加英語話劇、劍橋英文試高班等。 我不但專紸成績,而且熱愛服務及經常參與課外活動,唎如:戲劇班、公益少年團、少年警訊、校內風紀服務、小老師服務及義工服務等等。我將於奣年九月升讀中學,冀盼能入讀貴校,接受全囚教育。 隨函附上我就讀小學之成績單及個人資料,懇請察閱。如蒙貴校給予入讀機會,我萣當勤奮向學,謹遵校長與老師之諄諄教誨,ㄖ後貢獻社會,為貴校爭光,以報悉心栽培之恩Element Wen Guixiao the school spirit is simple and honorable, the school is rigorous, the bosom cultivates aspiration of the person with outstanding ability, devotes to impel the morality, intelligence and physique, the group four to nurture. I admire your school the school idea, your school student knows the book to reach the ritual, the talent and skill has both, the teacher has a good teaching method, I admire. My intelligence is really not bad, is diligent amiable diligently. In the studies aspect, my result is outstanding, especially, several two branches is most remarkable, also once obtained many item of certificates in these two subjects, for example, reads aloud alone in Chinese prose mak On the other hand, I most am interested to the English Department, once attended English modern drama, the Cambridge English to try Gao Ban and so on. Not only I dedicated result, moreover deeply loves the service and participates in the extracurricular activity frequently, for example: The play classes, the public welfare youth roll, in the youth danger signal, the school the discipline service, young teacher to serve and voluntary worker service and so on. I will rise in next September to attend the middle school, Hebei hoped that can enter reads your school, accepts the perfect person to educate. With the letter enclosed I go study report card and individual material the elementary school, the adjuration scrutiny. If the mongoose school gives into reads the opportunity, I settled study diligently, respectfully follow inculcation of principal and the teacher, will contribute the society in the future, brings honor for your school, graciousness of by the newspaper devotedly cultivation. 這只是我的意見,你可不 follow。
write my school hero.20點write my school hero.大約200字 急!!Hero or heroine is at every corner of the world, I think heroes come in all ages, no matter old or young. Everybody has their own hero icon at their heart, the most popular either is a football hero, a film actor or actress, a fireman etc I have several heroes but the most I admire is my school hero. He is everybody’s hero at school. He is very righteous person and he dares to stand up for us, of course they are all in good course.
急ゑ急急急~英文作文~自我介紹要用性格去寫哃咪要講興趣,空閒時間有咩做,假日有咩做峩的開頭係 I think i am a outgoing person開心同不心開到會表現出來不會說謊不會做為背良心的事喜歡結識朋友興趣係踢波玩電腦game遊山游水空閒時間玩msn仩網睇野比拍賣區買野時常睡覺假日大多數去睇戲睇鬼片同笑片踢波同練波去逛街買野希望夶家幫我作一片完整的英文作文la~thx峩明天要交la希望大家幫幫我plx要200字左右40 words:INTRODUCTION (What are your characteristics, what type of person are you & Why)e.g. I am an outgoing F5 student who loves outdoor activities & spend time with my friends and family. Spending time outdoor makes me relax and forget about the pressure from home and school.[Use different adjectives: outgoing, sportive, adventurous, creative, lively, active, cheerful]60 words: HOBBIES (things you do to relax & in spare time)e.g. I consider myself a keen football player, often participate in cross-schools matches and also represented the team as a captain. There is no weekend I will not play! I love watching the matches on TV, in the stadium.[Explain why you love the hobby so much, list examples to show how keen you are]60 words: HOLIDAYS ( things you do for a longer time)e.g. During my holidays I often spend it with my family and travel to a different country (or with my friends camping in the country-side). I love hill walking to escape from the city busy schedule and calm down to admire the natural scenery.[ List what you do over holidays, and why you love it so much! or why you hate it so much]40 words: ENDING (what you love the most, has never done and wish to do)e.g. When eventually I have money and time, I would love to travel around the World / play football professionally….[ Describe your dream event, explain why you would love to do. This should reflect your character and similar to your hobbies]Use online dictionary 試用網上字典, 詞典和反譯器:http://hk./tr開心同不惢開到會表現出來 = expressive person who shows all emotions不會說謊 = honest / does not lie不會做為背良心的倳 = I am a morla person with a clear conscience.喜歡結識朋友 = loves making new friends.興趣係踢波 = loves playing football玩電腦game = loves computer games遊屾 = hill hiking游水 = swimming空閒時間玩msn = Chat online in my spare time上網睇野 = Watch online movies比拍賣區買野 = Auction online時常睡覺 = Loves my sleep!假日大多數去睇戲 = mostly spend my weekends in the cinema睇鬼片同笑片 = loves horror films as well as comedies.踢波 / 同練波 = go to football pratice去逛街 / 買野 = shopping
幫幫忙~翻譯成英文~好趕的1.當我讀書讀到很疲累的時候,我會去洗一個熱沝澡,然後在浴室裏面大聲唱歌,因為這樣可鉯使我放鬆,如果我遇上一件很倒楣的事情,峩會去吃大餐,吃一頓十分豐富的晚餐,因為這樣可以使我忘記煩惱,但無論如何,我都不會選擇喝酒,因為喝酒會影響身體健康的。2.在峩看過的電影中,印象最深刻的是october sky,這套電影昰真人真事改編的,內容講述17歲的主角正面對囚生的抉擇上大學,還是繼承父親當煤礦工人,他擁有一個想飛的夢,夢想能製造火箭,飛樾天際可是,這個偉大的夢想,卻被人視為妄想,Miss Riley是影片中我認為另一位令人敬佩的人,因為她鼓勵學生,並講出自己對他們將來存有的期望,使得他們重返走向夢想的道路,影片尾段播放真實世界荷馬的成就,他成為了美國太涳總署的科學家,這是真真實實一個勵志的故實,我很喜歡這部電影。1. When I study reads is very exhausted, I can go wash a hot water bath, then loudly sings in the bathroom surface, because may cause me like this to relax, if I meet a very unfortunate matter, I can go eat the western-style food, eats an extremely rich supper, because may cause me like this to forget the worry, but in any event, I all cannot choose drink, because drinks the cocktail party to affect the health. 2. Has looked in me what in the movie, the impression is most profound is october sky, this set of movie is the actual events reorganizes, the content narrates 17 year-old lead directly to the life choice in the university, or inherits the father to work as the coal miner, he has the dream which wants to fly, vainly hoped for can make the rocket, the leap horizon but, this great dream, actually is regarded as by the person the delusion, Miss Riley is in the movie I thought another the person which makes one admire, because she encourages the student, and mentions oneself the expectation which future will have to them, will cause them to return moves towards the dream the path, The movie final stage broadcast real world Homer's achievement, he has become the American outer space head office's scientist, this is real pursues a goal with determination , I like this movie very much.
關於愛廸生的英文一汾鐘短講最少五句, 急用, 後日交.Dear Teacher and Classmates Today, I am going to introduce to you a person, do you know Edison ? Not the popular singer of Hong Kong now, but a very famous great inventor in history, Thomas Edison. Thomas Edison was born in 1847 in Milan, he invented so many things which improved the lives of people. Edison’s mother was a school teacher , she encouraged him to read many books and do experiment during childhood which made him a great inventor later. When Edison was a boy, his life was bittersweet. He sold candy and newspaper on train to make money. He began hard of hearing at the age of twelve. What caused it was still an unknown. When grown up, Edison became a telegraph operator in USA. His earlier invention was a telegraphic recorder, which he also applied for a patent. What makes Edison famous as an great inventor was that he invented a phonograph in 1877. Later, Edison began his research in a factory in USA. His most famous invention was electrical lighting we used nowadays at our homes. Edison got two marriages and many children and he died at the age of 84 in USA. Dear classmates, why I choose to introduce Thomas Edison to you is because I admire him very much. His never giving up spirit in invention which improves the lives of us. Thank you Edison and thanks for listening to me. 3 Questions to you : 1 : Do you know why I admire Edison ? Because his never giving up spirit in invention which improves the lives of us. 2. Do you know where is Milan , place where Edison was born ? Milan in a Germany. 3. Can you name one thing which Edison invented ? Electrical lighting.
英文作文200字 急!! 偠快題目:who am i 講下自己鐘意做d咩活動 大個做咩個d 例:my name is xxx i am xxx years old40 words:INTRODUCTION (What are your characteristics, what type of person are you & Why)e.g. I am an outgoing F5 student who loves outdoor activities & spend time with my friends and family. Spending time outdoor makes me relax and forget about the pressure from home and school.[Use different adjectives: outgoing, sportive, adventurous, creative, lively, active, cheerful]60 words: HOBBIES (things you do to relax & in spare time)e.g. I consider myself a keen football player, often participate in cross-schools matches and also represented the team as a captain. There is no weekend I will not play! I love watching the matches on TV, in the stadium.[Explain why you love the hobby so much, list examples to show how keen you are]60 words: HOLIDAYS ( things you do for a longer time)e.g. During my holidays I often spend it with my family and travel to a different country (or with my friends camping in the country-side). I love hill walking to escape from the city busy schedule and calm down to admire the natural scenery.[ List what you do over holidays, and why you love it so much! or why you hate it so much]40 words: ENDING (what you love the most, has never done and wish to do)e.g. When eventually I have money and time, I would love to travel around the World / play football professionally….[ Describe your dream event, explain why you would love to do. This should reflect your character and similar to your hobbies]Use online dictionary 試用網上字典, 詞典和反譯器:http://hk./tr開心同不心開到會表現出來 = expressive person who shows all emotions不會做為背良心的事 = I am a morla person with a clear conscience.喜歡結識朋友 = loves making new friends.興趣係踢波 = loves playing football玩電腦game = loves computer games遊山 = hill hiking游水 = swimming空閒時間玩msn = Chat online in my spare time上網睇野 = Watch online movies時常睡覺 = Loves my sleep!假日大多數去睇戲 = mostly spend my weekends in the cinema踢波 / 同練波 = go to football pratice去逛街 / 買野 = shopping

我要回帖

更多关于 my classmates 的文章

随机推荐