英语面试问题及回答题!!!!!!!!!!!!!!急!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

一道英语题,求解。急!!!!!!!!!!!!!_百度知道
提问者采纳
Though my 珐订粹寡诔干达吮惮经daily life is extremely monotonous, I try hard to adapt myself to it. Why? Because I intend to be a good student. I wish to render service to my country. I get up at six o’clock every day. After I wash my face and brush my teeth, I begin to review my lessons. I go to school at seven o’clock. After school is over, I return home. We usually have supper at seven o’clock. Then I begin to do my homework. I want to finish it before I go to bed.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
My Daily LifeI get up at six every day. I dress myself quickly and have breakfast at half past six. After breakfast I go to school.I have four lessons in the morning a珐订粹寡诔干达吮惮经nd three in the afternoon. I study hard and always help my classmate with their lessons. I have lunch at school. School is over at five.After supper I read newspapers or watch TV for half an hour. I prepare my lessons between half past seven and nine. I go to bed at nine.The above is a brief account of my daily life on weekdays.There is no school on Sundays. I usually review my lessons in the morning and call on some friends or to go to see a film in the afternoon.
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语试题。急急急!!!!!!!!!!!!_百度知道
英语试题。急急急!!!!!!!!!!!!
我记得曾告诉过你关于她的事。译________________数以百计的树木
译_____________大大改变了我们的星球 译______________穿过这个洞
译______________直接地到达地球 译___________来自太阳的热量
译__________全球气候
译_____________
提问者采纳
.the heat from the sun 7.greatly change our planet
4.I remembered that I had told him something about her .reach the earth directly 6.2.through the hole 5.hundreds of
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
我记得曾告诉过你关于她的事。译
I remembered I have told you something about her.\数以百计的树木
译__hundreds of trees___________大大改变了我们的星球 译__change our earth _greatly___________穿过这个洞
译__go through the hole____________直接地到达地球 译__arrive in the earth directly________来自太阳的热量
译_____heat from the sun_____全球气候
译___global climate__________
i rememmber telling you things about her.2.
hundreds of trees3. greatly change our planet 4. go through the hole5. arrive on earth directly6. heat from the sun7.global climate第一句翻译,我的最恰当了。
还有注意地球 与土壤的表达。不能加定冠词。
I remember telling you something about her .hundreds of trees.greatly changed our planet.through the holedirecly arrive the earththe heat from the sunglobal climate
英语试题的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语题急!_百度知道
提问者采纳
供搐垛诽艹赌讹涩番绩 fashionable
都可以的。 fits me wellfor made a wishtook a deep breath.希望对你有帮助。
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
1、popular2、is very fit me3、to eat4、made供搐垛诽艹赌讹涩番绩 a wish5、took a deep breath如果觉得有用的话请采纳,谢谢
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪呀!八年级上英语试题,急!!!急!!!急!!!_百度知道
跪呀!八年级上英语试题,急!!!急!!!急!!!
只是八年级的
提问者采纳
养成一种健康的生活方式是非常困难的. We should eat more vegetables and fruit instead of _____ rich food. The program at the end of Channel 2 means _______ on TV next week. 18. Talk show57. health.74. make
C. He’s pretty ________。Thank you for your invitation to visit next week。(10分)A)根据句意. teaches you English60:45 Computers today18:40 Around the world20. Around China
C.69. 根据汉语完成句子. Some of Ann’s classmates live far from the school, away
C, I do. _____
8. because
C:你的远方好友给你发E-mail来邀请你到她家过周末. Only adults can rest a lot from hard work.
A.85:00 News19. away. a cold.
A.Ⅳ.听短文. How long
C. You’re too tired. That’s right
B:30 English classroom19. She should eat nothing for 24 hours, so I can’t go to school. If you want to watch a football game. :00 TV play.
—_________. (改成主语是he的句子) ________ ________ a stomachache.55?
— About three miles _______.
—I’m ______ to hear that. The party is going to start at three ________。 16, but _______ a little, speak31. did
B. It takes half an hour;2.婉言谢绝. another40. (同义句)
She _________ eat __________ for 24 hours. Yes. 101. news
B. I’d love
B. Don’t say so
感谢邀请。1.
A. are the same to
B。51. (同义句)
They ________ _______ school every day.
A. I’m going there next Tuesday. to learn. I hope you will have a good time in the vacation:00 Around China18, many more
C, healthy
D. Green’s ________. Kate is ________ years old now. You’re welcome
D. far: Guo Lanying21,14号. The most popular ______ transportation are bikes and buses.75. —I’m sorry I can’t come to your party. 104. What’s the matter.This seems to be true(真的) for most adults(成年人) and young children but not for the old. Buses are also dirtier and more crowded(拥挤). We asked students
their favorite kinds of transportation. A. Foreign arts59.89. —Your eating habits are very good. A. 13. Can you come to my birthday party. away. 20, I have to go to the dentist?
—It’s ___________。(5分)阅读短文. _____ 7.
A. Around the world
D. 书面表达. too much
B. Somebody goes to school by car. Mary is t_________: Sisters21. a kind of43, buses are not popular. A. Are you shorter than your cousin. I have a really busy week, a lot of
B. We’re __________ (leave) for Beijing for vacation next week, please39. 5. (改为否定句)
I __________ think this _________ a good way to keep healthy?
H.78.ⅩⅢ.A?
I. few29. I have a backache. TV play
B. have42.
Li Wei with his friends _______ work on the farm next week. A。(5分)I
II61,完成下面的日历表. far。(10分)91.你准备和谁去. can
B. speak. No students
B. How often
D. a little
B. about44.79, relaxed
B. (同义句)
I have a ________ _________:10 Foreign arts 18。(10分)We
a survey about different
transportation last week.
A. They45.I have a stomachache。
要求. A. Ann’s bike is broken today. (划线提问)
How ________ hours _________ your little brother sleep every?
E.64. There are sixty _________ (minute) in an hour, 选出与其意思相符的图画. Here
B. Sat. We are both the same. by
B. Of course, if it is possible.___________ 20?
—Once a week. tells you something about studentsC, most students go to school ______ the school bus. Kate’s ________ will go shopping. There are some _______ between this picture and that picture, only24. are going to
D. My little brother sleeps nine hours every day. That is a good idea
C, 根据其内容判断句子正(T)?
Can you _________ _________ to my house to help me with my Et come, what does “80%” mean. A?Ⅻ:05 On TV next week56.
A.A。(20分)(A)Doctors tell us that holidays are necessary.80.
A, the 14th, I’m not. When are you going to Hong Kong.84. any. 交际功能匹配. way of
B, healthy
C. cool. goes to
B。76. It’s good
—________. _____ 10. You _______ have a good rest. Doctors say that we should have a good rest when we are tired. She goes to the movies _______ a week.41—45____ ____ ____ ____ ____
46—50____ ____ ____ ____ ____Ⅶ. I’m going to the zoo.21—25____ ____ ____ ____ ____
26—30____ ____ ____ ____ ____
31—35____ ____ ____ ____ ____
36—40____ ____ ____ ____ ____Ⅵ.2.53.
A. —Would you like some ______ milk. much too
C.(B)TV PROGRAMS(电视节目) Channel 1(中央1台) Channel 2(中央2台) 18. Liu wants to go _______ today. Thank you for __________ (invite) me.___________ 5.94, use
Please show your new car _________ __________.A.63.98?
—No. Ann usually walks to school。请你给她发E-mail把情况告诉她.
A:15 Popular music21, sorry
D. Mr. healthy. We should go away for a holiday.笔试部分(100分)Ⅴ.单项选择;m sorry:1.格式要正确. That’s too bad38. This evening I&#39. I have to have my piano l__________.95. She looks ______ because she has a ______ vacation. 如果牙疼你应该去看牙医、首字母提示完成单词. 她说牛奶对我的健康有好处. —How ______ is the subway station。(总分120分)第I卷听力部分(20分)Ⅰ.听单词,你很想见她, relaxing
C. You should drink some hot tea w_________ honey. Sisters
B. What do you usually do in the evenings. 15.51—55____ ____ ____ ____ ____
56—60____ ____ ____ ____ ____Ⅷ:1. 103;s program19, not many people
afford(买得起) a car. Around the world
D. Kate is Mrs.93. Go to the dentist Wed, bikes are
than cars and buses. health. very much
D. TV play
D. I have to do my homework. Among some students?82. “return” means get back or come back. lets you know something about school life
D、误(F).87. Tue. cheaper
B, a lot more
D:30 Weather report19. He is in good _______. Some students
C. a cool. are different than
F. We’re going to have a big dinner in the evening when we are back home?
C, because it’s unhealthy food. on
A, we should leave our homes and go to another part of the country, no
D.___________6—10____ ____ ____ ____ ____
11—15____ ____ ____ ____ ____16.I usually do my homework. How soon
B. Be free Mon. To go?
—Yes. Some students like cars
they are safer than bikes. Not at all26, because they often have
passengers(旅客), not
B。(20分)21. —Would you like to come to my birthday party next Friday. 19. others
B, after the holiday. the other
C. I’m planning __________ (spend) time in the beautiful countryside.61—65____ ____ ____ ____ ____
66—70____ ____ ____ ____ ____第II 卷Ⅸ.词汇. In North America. I’d love to
C。提示. say. So he didn’t go to school. a lot
C. mayⅦ.阅读理解. 17, far
A. I’m staying for three weeks.Ⅹ; 9920. The day after tomorrow I&#39, 用所听到的单词的适当形式填空. Can he go to the baseball game. study?
—________, health25.67.97。
__________ are you ____________ with:25 China&#39, I’m going sightseeing with my family for one and a half days.
A. —80% students like soccer. The girls get to school by subway.
—________. Do you have to help Toy clean the house.___________ 19?
B. A. After Thursday. kinds of
You should see a ____________ if you have a ______________。She says milk is _________ _________ my health.Ⅺ.___________ 2. Then. very30。
We should help to ___________ the balance of ___________.阅读后判断正(T)误(F).
A.___________ 4, a lot36;s birthday party. Animal World
C. Goes. —_______ do you help the old man with the housework. And I have to study for my science test on Thursday?What do you _________ ________ the transportation in your town,可你因为事情太多不能去. Health is important to us:45 English News22. 12. We should eat a _________ (balance) to stay healthy. How long are you staying in Austr***a.86. It’s easy ______ English and it’s important ______. They go to school on foot every day. I h_________ ever eat junk food. 102, we return home and we’ll be fresh(有精神的) and ready(准备) for another year of work. Cars are also faster than bikes and buses. lets you know something about classroom
D. way35.73.68. All students
C。3.60词左右. more expensive
C. A. Some friends have opposite(相反的) views and ________. relaxed. 4:00 English Today21.___________ 3.
A.___________ 18. Fri. Kate is wearing a new _______. 14. Thu. (同义句)
The girls _________ the _________ to school. Yes:30 Children&#39. cheap48. too many50. placesⅧ.
Days Things Sun. All the old people don’t like to stay in strange places for holidays, thanks. but49. I&#39. I think this is a good way to keep healthy. healthy?100. is different from
C, to practice
C. 按要求改写句子。
11. must. 你怎样看待你镇的交通. programs
C. This problem______ that one。
________ very difficult _______ have a healthy lifestyle:00 Animal world19. I’d like
D. Go.52. _____ 9。要包括以下内容. A.
That __________ ___________. too much
B. means of
D. relaxed. should
D. No. though
C.96.—今天星期几. —I have ______ today. —Would you like _______
cake:20 Sports21。
It takes Bill half an hour _________ _________ his homework every day. The program of ______ will let you know much about western countries.62. _______ to school by boat is _______ fun than taking a bus?
G. 那听起来很有趣. can
C. Maria e__________ every day. I can’t go to the movies this Saturday. Are you going to the pop concert on Sunday.66. And tomorrow:Ⅴ.
A, the best program is ___. shouldn’t28. cold. I have a stomachache. However(然而). many. 41. from
B. Some people do not like leaving their homes to stay in strange places and they do not like a sudden(突然) change in their lives;3.说明理由, relaxed
D. If you want to know something about tigers. Most students come to school
bike and they like
bikes。2.说明理由至少有3件事. 我们都应为保持生态平衡做贡献. on
B. 3. relaxing. riding
47, health
B. 任务阅读. I’m full(饱的)?
—星期一. take33. Wang Hai was _______. 你能来我家帮助我学英语吗?
A.88. ride46. Most students23. Please show me your new car:55 Talk show 17. Ann is a teacher.A. How many22.B) 用所给词的适当形式完成下列句子.83.A, for37, elephants and monkeys?92.90. is as easier as34;4.邀请她寒假到你家来.Ⅱ.听句子. Sports
C. Please bring her some water. relaxing. We should rest from work for one or two weeks every year. is going toⅥ.完形填空。—__________ today. with
are some of the results. How long does it take you to get to school, relaxing32.72;m playing tennis with the school team. more。(10分)请你根据提示和要求写E-mail稿件。(10分)81. A. mean
C. What are you doing next Saturday. We must leave our homes for vacation, he ___________. Sorry I can’t. He will stay in Beijing for _______ days. 105, just
B:10 TV play. _____ Ⅲ.听对话. Thank you
C. I’ve to visit my grandmother答题卷听力部分;m going to my cousin&#39, 根据其内容完成下列各句. could
C.65。71, say
D. They like their homes best of all. Going. English classroom is a program that ______. On TV next week58, but I can&#39. go to
C.99新目标八年级英语上册期中试题说明, they say.___________ 17. 比尔每天花费半个小时做作业, the best program for you would be ________. in
C:请将第I卷的答案写在后面的答题卷上. (同义句)
I hope you will _________ _________ in the vacation. Around China
B?(否定回答)
_________. little
C, so she is in good health.___________笔试部分. A. kind of
A, sorry27
其他类似问题
英语试题的相关知识
其他1条回答
asp.snjyxxw:///gflzcz/ShowArticle.snjyxxw:///gflzcz/ShowArticle?ArticleID=7589" target="_blank">http.asp八年级英语<a href="http
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁六年级英语题:急急急急急急!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!_百度知道
六年级英语题:急急急急急急!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
m very happy________games?|
&quot、Press your finger__________Are you running here and there without your trousers 0___9___. &quot. She hurries into Bill&#39. Ten minutes later, she hears a big n___6___、Who usually______(read) newspapers after supper、________
9、Don&#39. She is very angry:1.
She looks for h___8___in other room.&quot、________
2,&quot.She shouts. 4:
Bill is only four years old, Mrs Bs mother puts him on his bed and l___5___the room、综合填空、To be________(active);Here&#39、My friend lives_________14 Red Road、________
3.He usually makes a lot of noise and goes o___4___of his bed every few minutes, either、________
4.2.9, &t point________others!5,1.10;t eat too_________meat、Don&#39、________
8.8.6;No.三词汇;m w___10___my trousers? My father___________. Bs a letter for you and I&#39、Please wait________the school gate、Let him________pick the flowers.7、Please write________soon, his mother t___2___him to his bedroom and puts him on his bed answers a man from the door, Bill&#39, but his trousers are on his bed、________
7. A___1____lunch everyday.2.
One afternoon、Be careful__________you&#39、________fat sheep they are, but Bill n___3___sleeps、I&#39:1、________
6.3.用适当的词填空、________
10、________
5. Bill is not t___7___
提问者采纳
at…指着别人…6。much…meat不可数3。how…后面是形容词…所以how…感叹句…51。on8。不清楚…4,activity…be后面形容词下面的1。or…意为否则会…9,read…usually用原型2。不清楚7,back 回信 2
其他类似问题
Please write__back______soon、Please wait___at_____the school gate, but his trousers are on his bed.He usually makes a lot of noise and goes over___4___of his bed every few minutes.2、Press your finger___on_______the white paper, Bill&#39!5. Bill is not there、Be careful____otherwise______you&#39、Don&#39:
Bill is only four years old.三、Don&#39, but Bill never___3___sleeps, either. Bill is not there___7___.6、__How______s room.
One afternoon.9;m very happy__with______games.
She looks for him___8___in other room1.8;t eat too___much______meat:1.7.( 不确定) 4. She hurries into Bill&#39.用适当的词填空.10、I&#39.3, she hears a big noise___6___, his mother takes___2___him to his bedroom and puts him on his beds mother puts him on his bed and leaves___5___the room、Let him__not______pick the flowers、My friend lives___at______14 Red Road.She shouts. After___1____lunch everyday? My father__does_________;ll hurt yourself,please. Ten minutes later. She is very angry.2、综合填空;t point__at______others、To be__active______(active)、Who usually__reads____(read) newspapers after supper
六年级英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 职称英语理工a题库 的文章

随机推荐