my favorite animalseason

当前位置: &
求翻译:My favorite season is autumn. In autumn, the weather is cool and dry. Green leaves become red and yellow. Farmers harvest the fieldscrops from . I usually wear a white shirt with long sleeves, a pair of black pants, and of course, a red scarf. It’s our uniforms in autumn. I always play badminton in a park in this seaso是什么意思?
My favorite season is autumn. In autumn, the weather is cool and dry. Green leaves become red and yellow. Farmers harvest the fieldscrops from . I usually wear a white shirt with long sleeves, a pair of black pants, and of course, a red scarf. It’s our uniforms in autumn. I always play badminton in a park in this seaso
问题补充:
我最喜欢的季节是秋天。到了秋天,天气凉爽和干燥。绿叶变成红色和黄色。农民收获的fieldscrops。我平时穿一件白衬衫,长袖衣服,一双黑色的裤子,当然,红领巾。这是我们的制服,在秋季。我总是在一个公园玩,在本赛季羽毛球。我可以带一个呼吸新鲜空气,欣赏美丽的红树木。
我最喜爱秋季是赛季。 在秋季,天气凉爽,干燥。 绿叶成为红色和黄色。 收割的农民fieldscrops从。 我一般穿长袖白恤衫、黑色裤,当然,一个红色的披巾。 这是我们在秋季制服。 我一直发挥羽毛球的公园本赛季。 我可以采取一个清新的气息,享有美丽的红色的树木。
我喜爱的季节是秋天。 在秋天,天气是凉快和干燥的。 绿色叶子成为红色和黄色。 农夫收获fieldscrops从。 当然我通常穿一件白色衬衣用长的袖子,一个对黑裤子,和,一条红色围巾。 它是我们的制服在秋天。 我在一个公园总打羽毛球在这个季节。 我可以深深地吸一口气新鲜空气,并且享用美丽的红色树。
我最喜欢的季节是秋天。秋天的天气阴凉、 干燥。绿色树叶变成红色和黄色。农民收获从 fieldscrops。我通常穿白衬衫与长袖、 一双黑色的裤子,当然,一条红围巾。秋天是我们制服。我总是在本赛季打羽毛球的一个公园。我可以呼吸新鲜空气,并享受美丽的红树林。
我最喜欢的季节是秋天。秋天的天气阴凉、 干燥。绿色树叶变成红色和黄色。农民收获从 fieldscrops。我通常穿白衬衫与长袖、 一双黑色的裤子,当然,一条红围巾。秋天是我们制服。我总是在本赛季打羽毛球的一个公园。我可以呼吸新鲜空气,并享受美丽的红树林。
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!My favorite season的作文50字要有中文翻译
My favorite season的作文50字要有中文翻译 60
&Among the four seasons in the year, my favorite season is autumn. In autumn, the weather is very comfortable. It feels so great after the hot summer. Therefore, I like going outside for hiking in autumn. I can enjoy the beautiful scenery of nature. Besides, autumn is a season of harvest. Farmers are busy with their farm work. After such long time of hardworking, it's time for them to enjoy their fruits of labor. After the harvest, they are going to prepare for the new year. Therefore, harvest means a lot to the farmers, because it is able to bring a good new year to farmers.一年的四个季节当中我最喜欢的季节是秋天。秋天,天气很舒适。经过炎热的夏天后感觉很棒。因此,我喜欢在秋天外出徒步旅行。我可以享受大自然的美景。此外,秋天是个收获的季节。农民忙于他们的农活,他们开始为新的一年做准备。因此,收获对农民来说意味着很多,因为它能够给农民带来一个美好的新年。&From: /englishwriting/chuzhongyingyuzuowen//224681.html
有其他的吗?
要什么季节的
My favorite season &&&& There are four seasons in a year: spring、summer、autumn and winter. I love them very much but the most favorite season is spring. &&&& People said“The whole year’s work depends on a good start in spring.”Spring is a very wonderful season. It’s the morning of the day. It's warmer than winter, cooler than summer and more energetic than autumn. In spring, leaves turn green and flowers turn beautiful. They come out of the ground. The birds sing very well. In spring, we can play outside all day. The air is fresh and it makes us comfortable. Spring always rains, too. Maybe some people don’t like rain because it makes us unhappy. I like the rain very much. Although it makes the ground wet but rice、vegetables and so on all need rain. I love it very much. I love spring because it gets warmer. Animals run out of their holes, it makes me pleasant. Spring is the time for planting. The ground becomes softer and warmer from the rain and the sun.
我最喜欢的季节一年有四个季节:春天,夏天,秋天和冬天。我非常爱他们,但最喜欢的季节是春天。人说“全年的工作取决于一个好的开始在春天。“春天是一个非常美妙的季节。这是一天的早晨。夏天比冬天温暖,,比秋天更精力充沛。在春天,变绿了,把美丽。他们的地上。鸟儿唱得很好。在春天,我们可以在外面玩了一整天。空气是新鲜的,它使我们舒服。春天总是下雨。也许有些人不喜欢下雨,因为它使我们不开心。我非常喜欢雨。虽然它使地面潮湿但、等等都需要雨水。我非常喜欢它。我爱春天,因为它温暖。动物的洞,这让我愉快。春天是播种的时候。地面变得柔软和温暖的雨和太阳。
的感言:不知道说什么,送你一朵小红花吧:)
其他回答 (4)
cccccccccccccccccccccccc
My favorite season
My favourite season is winter.Because it's snowy,I can make snowman,go skiing,and go skating.Make snowman with my friends is very interesting,and it's great fun.go skiing with my friends is
very excited,so I like go skiing very much.And go skating with my friends is very happy,we can have a good time.我最喜欢的季节我最喜欢的季节是冬天。因为下雪,我可以堆雪人,滑雪,滑冰和堆雪人。我的朋友很有趣,很fun.go滑雪与我的朋友很兴奋,所以我非常喜欢去滑雪。并和我的朋友去滑冰很开心,我们能有一个好的时间。
My favorite season is summer. It may sound corny, but my brain is not a CPU and it works much better in favorable temperature, possibly over 20. Below this temperature, my hands get cold and I will feel a bit of sullen mood, not very willing to work hard.&Summer is also the season for hiking, swimming, diving and cycling. The great outdoor. As I like these sports a lot, I like summer. Summer is also good for hygiene in general. Even people do sweat a lot under the sun, they tend to be more willing to take a good bath before many social occasion and they are more inclined to change regularly. They are also more aware of their smell in summer. People do look nicer in summer then in winter.&
& &My& favorite& season &&&&& If& you& ask& to& me& favorite& season?& I& to& say:& my& favorite& season& is& fall.& Because& fall& is& cool& and& windy& but& isn't& hot& and& cold.& I& like& readar& relaxed& and& happy& feeling.& moreover& fall& will& come,& farmers& can& harvest&&theirs& "fruits& of& lador"& The& most& exciting&&still& can& eat& many& tasty& fruits.& Such& as:& oranges,&&mangos,& bananas,& apples,& pears......&&&&&Listen& to& my& introduce,& do& you& know& why& I& like& fall?&&&& I& like& fall& best.&我最喜欢的季节如果你问我最喜欢的季节吗?我说:我最喜欢的季节是秋天。因为秋天是凉爽有风但不是热的和冷的。我喜欢r放松和快乐的感觉。而且会下降,农民可以收获他们的“劳动水果”最令人兴奋的还是可以吃很多美味的水果。如:橙子、芒果、香蕉、苹果、梨。。。。。。听我的介绍,你知道我为什么喜欢秋天吗?我喜欢秋天最好的。
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导my favorite season 的英语作文_百度知道
my favorite season 的英语作文
提问者采纳
My favourite season is spring.
As an old saying goes, a year's plan starts with spring.
Spring is the start of a year.
In the spring, birds sing, flowers bloom, trees turn to green, and everything is going to show their energy again from a cold winter.
People can take off their heavy clothes and have exercises in open air.
People begin to become more busier and make plans for the whole year.
A good plan will lead to a good result.
Spring is the most important season in one year, so I like it most.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Unit 2 My Favorite Season教学设计_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
11页免费7页免费3页1下载券3页免费2页免费 4页免费32页2下载券11页免费31页1下载券21页1下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢7页免费24页免费11页免费16页免费42页2下载券
Unit 2 My Favorite Season教学设计|M​y​ ​F​a​v​o​r​i​t​e​ ​S​e​a​s​o​n​教​学​设​计
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢Fall is my favorite season.
秋天是我最喜欢的季节。
Fall is my favorite season.的用法和样例:
Fall is my favorite season because it is cool.
秋天是我喜爱的季节,因为它是凉爽的。
Which is your favorite season?Autumn is my favorite,for the weather is cool and I can go camping with my friends.
你最喜欢哪个季节?我最喜欢秋天.
Spring is my favorite season.
春天是我最喜欢的季节。
Summer is good, but fall is my favourite season.
夏天好,但是秋天是我最喜欢的季节。
Fall is my favorite season.的海词问答与网友补充:
Fall is my favorite season.的相关资料:
相关词典网站:

我要回帖

更多关于 my favorite animal 的文章

随机推荐