健康的重要性英语作文,要原创

求一篇英语作文(要原创)假如你是李华,你的朋友TOM上个月来到北京学习.七月份你要去北京参加英语演讲比赛,但在资料搜集、语言运用上遇到了困难.写一封电子邮件要求:1.询问tom的学习和生活情况.2.谈谈你的_百度作业帮
求一篇英语作文(要原创)假如你是李华,你的朋友TOM上个月来到北京学习.七月份你要去北京参加英语演讲比赛,但在资料搜集、语言运用上遇到了困难.写一封电子邮件要求:1.询问tom的学习和生活情况.2.谈谈你的
假如你是李华,你的朋友TOM上个月来到北京学习.七月份你要去北京参加英语演讲比赛,但在资料搜集、语言运用上遇到了困难.写一封电子邮件要求:1.询问tom的学习和生活情况.2.谈谈你的困难并请tom帮忙.3.告诉tom你打算赛后去看他.(开头结尾已给出) Dear Tom,Loo forward to your reply.Yours,LiHua
Dear Tom,Good day my dear friends,long time no see!How is your study life during these time in Beijing?Hope you everything is fine.Here give you a good news,I will go to Beijing soon,for the "Middle school English speach match",the date is this July,and now I need do many preparations forthe match.But I meet some problems hope you can helpo me.I want to search some useflu information about my speach,but don't know what kind of information can be useful for me.Furthermoe,usage of the language not very well-off,do you have any good advices for me dear Tom?Hope hear from you soon,and also want to see you in coming July.Best wishes,HuaLi作文作文作文英语作文原创要多高级句式_百度知道
提问者采纳
But how to deal with the relationship between study.Some students take lots of time to study while overlook the importance of exercising their body.After a day of high-s hardwork.For instance, which will be helpful to use time efficiently, good sleeping is helpful for next day&#39: All work and no play makes Jack a down boy :better we rest .哥们. Remember . How can we get good grades without a strong body and enough rest, exercise and relax is still a big deal,better grades we get?As we all know .Just like the saying goes . A clear timetable is necessary to divide the time we have each day, morning is ideal for memory while
afternoon is good to take an exercise ,nice rest contributes to clever mind and enough exercise results that tooHow to Get Prepared for the College Entrance ExamsThe College Entrance Examination is drawing near,纯手写
谢谢你了,辛苦了
我自己写了一篇,已经考完了
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁不需要作文,10条英语作文,别抄袭网上的,我是要原创的_百度作业帮
不需要作文,10条英语作文,别抄袭网上的,我是要原创的
10条英语作文,别抄袭网上的,我是要原创的
My new schoolNew term,new beginningNew lifeMy familyMy futurePlan for English LearningA Nice WeekendSomething about MeChanges in My Hometown
我的好朋友 Best Friend我的一天 My Daily春节 The Spring Festival奥林匹克 The Olypmics我的家乡 My Hometown我的一家 my family.我的爱好 my habbit一个难忘的周末 an unforgetable/nice weekend.我的梦 my dream我的妈妈 my mother望采纳
1、请写一篇以“the spring festival”为话题的作文。不得少于80字。2、请根据中文提示,写一篇短文,不少于80字。
Alan,男孩,八岁,和他的爸爸妈妈生活在一起。他喜欢在家看电视,玩电脑,不喜欢听音乐。他擅长读书写字,而不擅长运动。他有一条黑白相间的狗叫Eddie,他常常带着它去散步。3、这是咱期末考试的根据中文提示,介绍你的一位网友...
您可能关注的推广回答者:求五篇有关于暑期生活的英语作文 作文要原创的 60~70词左右_百度作业帮
求五篇有关于暑期生活的英语作文 作文要原创的 60~70词左右
不好意思了 忘了说是7年纪的英语作文了
ParkThere is a park near my home.There are a lot of beautiful trees,flowers and birds in the park.So many people go to the park to enjoy their weekends.They like walking or having a picnic in the park.But I like flying a kite with my sisiter there.我家附近有一个公园.哪里有很多美丽的树、花和小鸟.所以很多人都喜欢到那里去度周末.他们喜欢在公园里散步或是野餐.但是我喜欢和我姐姐在那里放风筝.BedroomI have a small bedroom.There are only a small bed,a small desk and a small chair in the room.And there is a beautiful doll on my blue bed.Everyday I do my homework,read books and play games with the doll in my bedroom.It is small,but it gives me much happiness.我有一间小小的卧室.那里有一张小小的床、小小桌子和一把小小的椅子.而且还有一个漂亮的娃娃在我那张蓝色的小床上.我每天都在房间里写作业,看书和与我的娃娃玩.虽然房间很小,但是他给了我很多欢乐.My fatherMy father is a tall and handsome man.He is a policeman.Everyday he comes back home very late,because he must help the others.He doesn't have time to examine my homework and take me to the park.But I like my father,because he is a good policeman.我的爸爸是一个高大帅气的男人.他是一个警察.他每天都很晚才回家,因为他要帮助其他的人.他没有时间给我检查作业和带我去公园.但是我仍然很喜欢我的爸爸,因为他是一个好警察.I am from ShenZhen.In spring ,the weather is warm and wet.I can play kite.In summer,the weather is hot and wet.I can swim in the swimming pool.In the autumn,the weather is cool and dry.I can play kite,too.In the winter,the weather is cold and dry.It never snow.我是来自深圳.在春天,在天气温暖及潮湿.我可以玩风筝.在夏季,天气炎热及潮湿.我可以游泳,在游泳池.在秋天,天气凉爽,干燥.我可以玩风筝,太.在冬季,天气寒冷及干燥.它从来没有积雪.Today is my grandpa's birthday.Our family went back to my grandpa's home in the morning.We got together to have a big family dinner to celebrate his birthady.We bought a big birthday cake and gave some presents to my grandpa.In the afternoon,we went to the park to go boating.We had a good time.My grandpa had a nice time on his birthday.今天是爷爷的生日,我们全家早晨回到爷爷家.我们举行了大型家庭聚会来庆祝爷爷的生日.我们买了一个大生日蛋糕,并且送给爷爷一些礼物.下午我们去公园划船.我们玩得很开心,爷爷过了一个愉快的生日
ParkThere is a park near my home.There are a lot of beautiful trees,flowers and birds in the park.So many people go to the park to enjoy their weekends.They like walking or having a picnic in the...
您可能关注的推广回答者:高中英语作文!急求!
要原创的,不要标准答案新华中学的学生正在开展关于将来职业规划与设计的讨论,假设你是该校的学生张小明,请用英语写一篇短文,阐明你最喜欢的职业并陈述你的理由.注意:1. 词数120左右;_百度作业帮
高中英语作文!急求!
要原创的,不要标准答案新华中学的学生正在开展关于将来职业规划与设计的讨论,假设你是该校的学生张小明,请用英语写一篇短文,阐明你最喜欢的职业并陈述你的理由.注意:1. 词数120左右;
新华中学的学生正在开展关于将来职业规划与设计的讨论,假设你是该校的学生张小明,请用英语写一篇短文,阐明你最喜欢的职业并陈述你的理由.注意:1. 词数120左右;新华中学的学生正在开展关于将来职业规划与设计的讨论,假设你是该校的学生张小明,请用英语写一篇短文,阐明你最喜欢的职业并陈述你的理由. 注意:1. 词数120左右;
yirygtighrfjrighreiughrehgrughgrfugfgggydvjjugigrugrigrggrfygrgrgtyirgiryfgygfggugfhgdgfygydsuyfeguyggggfuigfgfgyugerufgergfygeufgureguhiyefiyugeigfirifgeihfhegigiurggggiurfhefghrgfurgfiedkfjirgfsdhg
您可能关注的推广

我要回帖

更多关于 知识的重要性英语作文 的文章

随机推荐