the boy is mine() he works ()

句型 试题 -The boy is clever and he also works hard. (北京四中网校-〉名师答疑-〉高一-〉英语) 
  欢迎您!

句型 试题 -The boy is clever and he also works hard.
  -The&boy&is&clever&and&he&also&works&hard.
-[]
ASo&does&Mary&&&&&&&BSo&is&Mary
CSo&Mary&is&&&&&&&&&DSo&it&is&with&Mary
  so&it&is&with&sb
  你知道,这种情况下,如果根据and前,就说so&is...;如果根据and后,就说so&does...所以两者都不用,而是用so&it&is&with&sb.&所以本题选D.
f6_liudengqiABDBA&DDCCC&BCBBA试题分析:这篇文章讲述了杰克逊先生是一个大学老师,他很喜欢读书,他有一个9岁的儿子,也特别喜欢读书,经常问他一些问题。而杰克逊总是挑一些简单的回答,这让他的儿子很不满意。1.A. borrows借用&&&& B. reads 读&&
C. sells出售&&& D. finds找到&&根据句意:他喜欢读书,经常从图书馆里借一些书。故选A2.A. watching 观看&
B. listening 听&&& C. reading 读&&&&& D. touching触摸&&根据句意:他每天早上都听收音机。故选B3.A. messages信息&&&&& B. letters信&&&& C. stories故事&&& D. newspapers报纸&根据句意:晚饭读报纸。故选D4.根据句意:他也和他的学生相处的很好。故选B5.A. like 喜欢&& B. dislike 不喜欢&&&&& C. hate讨厌&&&
D. likes喜欢&&根据句意:他的学生也很喜欢他。故选A6.A. never从不&&&& B. even 甚至&&
C. still 仍然&& D. also也&&根据句意:他的儿子也喜欢读书。故选D7.A. clever聪明&&& B. bright明亮的&&&& C. old老的&&& D. young年轻的&根据句意:他总是认为他儿子太小了而不能理解。故选D8.A. difficult困难的&&& B. wrong 错误的&&& C. easy 容易的&& D. right正确的&&根据句意:所以他选择容易的回答。故选C9.A. afraid of 害怕&&&&&&&& B. tired of 厌烦&&&&& C. interested in&感兴趣&& D. worried about担心&&根据句意:一天麦克读了一些关于电灯的信息,很感兴趣。故选C10.根据句意:让他的爸爸叫他做作业的时候,他仍然咋思考。Think about 思考&故选C11.根据句意:他问了爸爸几个问题。A few 几个,修饰可数名词。故选B12.A. many许多&& B. much许多& C. more更多&&& D. most最多&根据句意:爸爸总是是儿子懂的跟多。故选C13.A. I think so.我想是的&&&&&&&&&& B. I don’t think so.我认为不是这样的&
C. I hope so.&我希望如此&&&&& D. I hope not.我希望不是这样的&&根据句意:他的儿子想了一会说,“我认为不是这样的”故选B14.A. Which 哪一个&&&&& B. Who 谁&&&&& C. When何时&& D. Why为什么&根据句意:谁发明了电灯。故选B15.A. what 什么&&&& B. when&何时&&&&& C. which 哪个&
D. where哪里&根据句意:看着他的儿子,杰克逊不知道该回答什么?故选A考点:日常生活类记叙文点评:对于此类记叙文章,学生在答题时需要把握好答题的方法,首先对文章进行整体的阅读,初中的完型来说不难,重在对单词词义的考察及其整个文章语言逻辑关系的判断。所以在平时的学习中除了多去积累记忆单词外,还需要适当做题,保持良好的语感与阅读的习惯。
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
来源:学年湖北黄冈启黄中学八年级上学期期末考试英语卷(带解析)
题型:完型填空
Mr. Jackson works in a college. He likes reading and often &&1&&& some books from the library. He keeps &&2&&& to the radio every morning and reading &&3&&& after dinner. So he knows much and teaches well. He is also good & 4&& his students. His students & 5&& him very much. Mike, Mr. Jackson's little son is only nine. He &&6&& likes reading books. And he often asks his father some questions. Mr. Jackson always thinks his son is too & 7&& to understand him, so he chooses(选择)&&8 & ones to answer. Of course the boy is not satisfied (对……满意) with them. One day Mike read something about the electric lights and was &&9&& them. When his father told him to do housework, he went on(继续)thinking &10&& it. He asked him &&11&& questions, and his father answered all. Then his father said proudly(自豪地),“Fathers always know &&12&& than sons!” The boy thought for a while and said, “&&13&&&.” “Oh, why?” Mike didn't answer but asked. “&&14&&& invented(发明) the electric lights?” “Thomas Edison.” answered Mr. Jackson “Why didn't his father invent them then?” Mike asked again. Looking at his son, Mr. Jackson didn't know & 15&& to answer.【小题1】A.borrowsB.readsC.sellsD.finds【小题2】A.watchingB.listeningC.readingD.touching【小题3】A.messagesB.lettersC.storiesD.newspapers【小题4】A.toB.withC.forD.at【小题5】A.likeB.dislikeC.hateD.likes【小题6】A.neverB.evenC.stillD.also【小题7】A.cleverB.brightC.oldD.young【小题8】A.difficultB.wrongC.easyD.right【小题9】A.afraid ofB.tired ofC.interested inD.worried about【小题10】A.toB.atC.aboutD.from【小题11】A.a littleB.a fewC.littleD.few【小题12】A.manyB.muchC.moreD.most【小题13】A.I think so.B.I don’t think so.C.I hope so.D.I hope not.【小题14】A.WhichB.WhoC.WhenD.Why【小题15】A.whatB.whenC.whichD.where
来源:2012年初中毕业升学考试(吉林卷)英语(带解析)
题型:阅读理解
根据短文内容,选择正确答案。 Blue Ocean Aquarium is a great place for families to take a holiday. Children love to see the sea animals and watch movies about sharks in it. Last Saturday morning, Mr Jackson took his wife and two little sons to the aquarium. At the ticket office, he asked, "How much shall I pay to get in?" The woman at the ticket office answered, "The price is 20 dollars for each adult or any kid older than five. We let kids in free(免费) if they are five or younger. How old are your kids?" Mr Jackson said, "The older one is six and the younger one is thee.& I think I must buy three tickets. " The woman was surprised. She said, "Sir, don't you want to save 20 dollars? If you tell me your older son is five, I won't know the difference. "& Mr Jackson said with a smile, "Yes, that sounds right,but my kids will know the difference. " From Mr Jackson' s &story, we know honesty is very important in the modem society. We should tell the truth to the people around us, especially to the kids.【小题1】There are&&&&&people in this story.A.3B.5C.4D.6【小题2】Mr Jackson paid &&&&&&&for their tickets to the aquarium at last.A.20 dollarsB.40 dollarsC.60 dollarsD.80 dollars【小题3】Children can see_____ in Blue Ocean Aquarium.A.dolphinsB.pandasC.koalasD.tigers【小题4】The underlined word "honesty" means_______A.激情B.友谊C.乐观D.诚实【小题5】What can we learn from the passage?A.Mr Jackson was very rich,B.Mr Jackson wasted to save some money.C.Mr Jackson paid for his two sons' tickets in the end.D.Mr Jackson thought honesty was more important than money.
来源:2012届山东省枣庄市滨湖中学初三质量检测英语试卷
One day , Mr. Jackson& took Paul to his favorite restaurant. It was a French restaurant. The& waiter was from France, but he didn’t speak to them in French.& ”Would you like to see menu?” , he asked in a kind way. ”Yes, please,”& Mr. Jackson said.The& waiter gave them a menu each. They studied them. “ You can spend only twenty-five dollars,” Mr. Jackson told his son. The& waiter& asked& Paul,” What would you like, young man?”“How much is the tomato soup?” Paul asked.“ Six dollars,” the waiter said.” It’s very good.”“How much is& the duck with orange?” Paul asked next.“Fifteen dollars,” the waiter said.“How much is the chocolate ice cream?”“Six dollars,” the waiter said.Paul added it up quickly. Six plus fifteen plus six is twenty-seven. He thought& he could have the duck and the soup, or the duck and ice cream.” I’ll have the duck and the chocolate ice cream, please,” he said to the waiter.Paul said to his father, ”My meal will cost only twenty-one dollars. Can I keep the other four dollars? His father laughed.”No, Paul,” he& said ,”leave it for the waiter.”【小题1】How did the waiter speak to Paul and Mr. Jackson?A.In a rough wayB.In a friendly wayC.I n FrenchD.Slowly【小题2】What did Paul have for dinner?A.The soup and the duckB.The duck and the ice creamC.The duck ,the soup and the ice creamD.The soup and the ice cream【小题3】How much did Paul’s meal cost? A.$ 21B.$ 24C.$ 25D.$27【小题4】What did Mr .Jackson tell Paul to do with the other $4?A. Keep itB. Give it back to him C.Spend it on soothing elseD.Give it to the waiter【小题5】What does this passage tell us?A.Paul and his father hate eating in restaurant. B. Mr. Jackson ‘s favorite food is English food.C.Paul was careful not to spend more than $25 in the restaurant.D.Paul didn’t know what to choose from the menu.
来源:2012届山东省济南市槐荫区初三中考三模英语试卷(带解析)
题型:单词拼写
阅读短文,从方框中选择适当的动词,并用其适当形式填空。有的需要加助动词或不定式符号 (每词限用一次)。Mr. Jackson is sixty-four years old. He (1) ______________ in a high school in a small town. All the town people know him very well because he (2) ______________ a teacher there for over forty years.Mr. Jackson was born in London. He was twenty-two when he (3) ______________ college. Then he came to the small town to teach. He is hard-working and always makes his lessons interesting. He likes his students and the students like him, too. He (4) ______________ as the best teacher in the school.Mr Jackson will retire next year. But he doesn’t plan (5) ______________ back to London. “I think this small town is my hometown. I won’t leave it,” he said.
来源:2013年初中毕业升学考试(湖南益阳卷)英语(解析版)
Mrs .Jackson is an American doctor .She is now in
China .She works in a children' s hospital in Chongqing .She is also learning
Chinese medicine there .She likes Chinese medicine very much .She loves to work
for children .She works hard in the day and reads English books on Chinese
medicine at night .She learns Chinese from the Chinese doctors and her Chinese
friends .Now she can speak some Chinese .She can read some Chinese ,too.
&& Her husband , Mr.Jackson , is a teacher
.He teaches English in a middle school in Chongqing .He works hard ,too.He
works from Monday to Friday .He teaches three classes every day .he wants to
make more money .
1.The Jacksons are from England .
2.Mrs .Jackson works in a children' s hospital in
Shanghai .
3.Mrs . Jackson is learning Chinese now .
4.Mr.Jackson is an English teacher
5.Mr.Jackson doesn' t work hard .II、填空题(根据句意填空15分)1.I have ____sister.____ name is Britt.____ likes music.She works in ____office.2.Look,the young man is Tim.____ works with us.He is ____office boy.He is wearing a shirt.____shirt is white.He drives ________Italian car.3.This is my bedro_百度作业帮
II、填空题(根据句意填空15分)1.I have ____sister.____ name is Britt.____ likes music.She works in ____office.2.Look,the young man is Tim.____ works with us.He is ____office boy.He is wearing a shirt.____shirt is white.He drives ________Italian car.3.This is my bedro
1.I have ____sister.____ name is Britt.____ likes music.She works in ____office.2.Look,the young man is Tim.____ works with us.He is ____office boy.He is wearing a shirt.____shirt is white.He drives ________Italian car.3.This is my bedroom.There is a desk ____ the room.There ____ some books ____ the desk.4.There is a picture____ the wall.There ____ some lovely dogs.5.Is there ____ chocolate on the shelf?6.Do you want ____ bread?III.用所给动词的正确形式填空(10分)1.He says he _____(see) the film already.2.She says they _______(return) to Paris the next day.3.Her car is _________(new) than mine.4.My boxes are _____________(big) of all .5.That film is ______________(good)6.This first story is ____________________(interesting )than the second one.The third story is_______________ (interesting) of all .7.She usually _____________(take) the medicine after dinner.8.The sun _________(go) around the earth.9.They __________(speak) French when I saw him last time.
1.I have __a__sister._Her___ name is Britt.__She__ likes music.She works in __an__office.2.Look,the young man is Tim.__He__ works with us.He is __an__office boy.He is wearing a shirt.__The__shirt is white.He drives _____an___Italian car.3.This is my bedroom.There is a desk __in__ the room.There ___are_ some books ___on_ the desk.4.There is a picture__on__ the wall.There ___are_ some lovely dogs.5.Is there __any__ chocolate on the shelf?6.Do you want __some__ bread?III.用所给动词的正确形式填空(10分) 1.He says he _have seen____(see) the film already.2.She says they _will return___(return) to Paris the next day.3.Her car is ___newer____(new) than mine.4.My boxes are ___the biggest__(big) of all .5.That film is _____good_______(good) 6.This first story is _more interesting____(interesting )than the second one.The third story is___the most interesting______ (interesting) of all .7.She usually ______takes___(take) the medicine after dinner.8.The sun ____goes_____(go) around the earth.9.They __spoke____(speak) French when I saw him last time.回答问题特别要注意时太态这些问题都比较简单
1.I have __a__sister. ___Her_ name is Britt. ___she_ likes music. She works in __an__office. 2.Look, the young man is Tim. __he__ works with us. He is _an___office boy. He is wearing a shirt. _hi...
1.I have __a__sister. _Her___ name is Britt. __She__ likes music. She works in __an__office. 2.Look, the young man is Tim. __He__ works with us. He is __an__office boy. He is wearing a shirt. __T...From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Boy Next Door is a 2015 American
film directed by
and written by Barbara Curry. The film stars , , , , and . Lopez plays a high school teacher named Claire who, in the midst of being separated from her husband, has a
with a younger neighbor (Guzman), who develops a dangerous obsession with her. The film was panned by film critics, but has performed well at the , grossing over twelve times its budget since being released.
Claire Peterson () separates from her husband Garrett (), after he was caught cheating with his secretary. Her colleague and best friend Vicky Lansing () urges Claire to divorce. Claire meets teenager Noah Sandborn () — the orphaned nephew of her wheelchair-bound neighbor—who has just moved in next door. Noah befriends Kevin (), Claire's teenage son, and begins attending his school, where Claire teaches English literature. Noah is drawn to Claire, expressing love for 's . With Kevin and Garrett away on a fishing trip, Claire watches a naked Noah in his room through her window.
Claire goes on a miserable double date with Vicky and her boyfriend Ethan (), and his ill-mannered friend Benny (Brian Mahoney). With Kevin still away, Noah calls Claire over to help him cook. She ends up having dinner with him, during which he unashamedly flirts with her. Despite Claire's hesitation, she lets Noah seduce her and they make love. Claire tells Noah that she regrets their night together, causing him to punch a wall in rage. The school year begins, with Noah joining an uncomfortable Claire's class after hacking into her computer, making it appear as if she had requested this. Noah manipulates Kevin into hating his father, causing him to lash out at Garrett. Later, Kevin overexerts himself at the gymnasium Noah saves his life by injecting him with Kevin's . Claire receives flowers from Noah, and she confronts him about this. Noah witnesses Claire on a date with Garrett, and his obsession with her escalates.
After an incident where Noah — in defense of Kevin — slams a bully's () head into a locker repeatedly, Vicky (who is vice principal at the school) discovers that Noah was kicked out of his previous school for disorderly conduct. After an encounter where Noah insults her, she expels him. During the fall fling, Claire goes to investigate a leak in the boy's bathroom, where she instead sees the words "I f****d Claire Peterson" written on the wall before Noah emerges. He attempts to force himself on her, but she fends him off and demands that he stay away from her and Kevin. The following day, Noah leaves a printer running in Claire's classroom, with images of them sleeping together scattered everywhere. When Garrett's car brakes fail to work, he and Kevin are nearly involved in an accident. Noah
C telling her that he has a tape of them making love, which he will relinquish to her if she continues sleeping with him. She refuses, and organizes a plot with Vicky to steer Noah away from his house. Claire breaks into Noah's house and sees hundreds of images of herself in his basement. She finds his laptop, deleting their , and also sees images of car brakes, implying that he rigged Garrett's brakes. She meets with Detective Chou (), who informs her that Noah's father was killed after swerving into a truck with his minivan.
Noah binds and gags Vicky and uses an audio recording of her voice to lure Claire to her house. When Claire arrives, she discovers Vicky's dead body, with her throat having been slashed by Noah. A horrified Claire contacts the police, but runs into Noah again. He reveals to her that his mother killed herself after his father cheated on her, so he rigged the brakes of his father's minivan, killing him and his mistress. Noah takes Claire to a barn house where he has kidnapped Garrett and Kevin, threatening to kill them unless Claire stays with him. A violent altercation occurs as Claire attempts to free them. Noah pours
around the barn, causing it to ignite in flames. Garrett, having freed himself, attempts to choke Noah with a rope, prompting Noah to shoot him in the chest. Claire stabs Noah's eye with Kevin's EpiPen. When he later holds Kevin at gunpoint, she pulls a switch that drops an engine on Noah, killing him. Claire and Kevin then help a wounded Garrett exit the burning barn house.
as Claire Peterson
as Noah Sandborn
as Garrett Peterson
as Kevin Peterson
as Vicky Lansing
Lexi Atkins as Allie Callahan
as Principal Edward Warren
Brian Mahoney as Cooper
as Jason Zimmer
as Detective Johnny Chou
Screenwriter Barbra Curry, who was a criminal lawyer for ten years, revealed that she developed the script's concept after running past a house which she described as her "dream house". A "bad boy" her son went to school with resided in the house across the street, which gave her a "really interesting" concept about a neighborhood boy creating conflict and "driving a wedge between a family". This served as her inspiration for the screenplay.
Curry stated that the "first few drafts of [the movie] focused on a 12-year-old boy and a mother's trial of trying to get her son out of this boy's clutches, and gradually, it became something else". In the original script, Claire was "happily married", but Curry chose to have her separated due to her husband's infidelity, so that she could be a "more sympathetic character". Curry was influenced by the real-life story of , a teacher who became involved with her underage student, causing her to be convicted for rape charges. Director
revealed that in Curry's draft, the character of Noah was younger, but he made the conscious decision to age him to 17, because he felt as if it was "not healthy" and that audiences would lose sympathy for the protagonist. Explaining her character, Lopez stated that Claire was feeling "worthless" after her husband cheated, and "People can understand that. They can understand making a mistake in a moment like that."
The Boy Next Door? 's plot has been compared to the thriller films
(2002) and
(1992), while being dubbed "the
of 2015". The formerly dominant
genre had been fading from Hollywood features since the 1990s. Director
stated that with the film, he wanted to "reinvent the genre in an entertaining way" that would reflect "2015, not 1990".
On September 6, 2013, it was announced that Lopez had joined The Boy Next Door to be produced by
and John Jacobs, with a budget between $3 to $4 million. Rob Cohen was set to direct. Lopez also took on a role as co-producer, through her company , alongside her manager and business partner . The film's
was handled by Nancy Nayor. On September 19,
joined the cast to star opposite Lopez.
also signed on to play Lopez's character's ex-husband, on October 14. On October 25,
was cast as the lead, opposite L he played the boy next door. Guzman, who had previously auditioned for
(2015), was cast after Lopez requested for him to attend a table read at her
home, where she also read with several actors. Speaking of the choice to cast Guzman, Lopez revealed: "This is not an easy role, to go from the likable boy next door to what he winds up turning into. It’s really challenging, even for the most experienced actor." Guzman
one of the film's memorable lines ("I love your mother's cookies") during filming. On November 18
joined the film in a supporting role.
"And again, being so intense, being 25 days and knowing we had so much to accomplish in each day, it was sometimes looking at the call sheet and going, 'How the hell are we going to do this all in one day?' We have to be a real team, and so we did have fun and we did have great communication."
—Lopez on filming The Boy Next Door
On his approach, Cohen said that he refused to consider making the film PG-13: "The first thing I said was, 'If you want me, I'm making an R-rated movie. I don't want to deal with sex and make it, like, for 13-year-olds.'" The film took 23 days to shoot. Discussing its micro-budget, Lopez stated: "You know what, we put all four million dollars in front of the camera! We all shared one trailer, we had no craft service, it wasn't that type of luxury movie set, let's say." She also found that the limited budget and filming period was "super intense", saying: "I never had done a film like that in my career. That was the first time we did that, but it was very liberating as an artist because it made me realize I can make whatever movie I want like this." Filming took place throughout fall 2013. Lopez was photographed filming on November 20, 2013 in Los Angeles, sporting brunette hair and preparing for an emotional scene. She was also seen sporting "geek chic glasses" and a vest top, as well as being "dressed down" in jeans and a green puffy jacket in other settings. In December 2013, the film received permit to shoot in Placerita Canyon, Newhall. Lopez was spotted shooting additional scenes in April 2014.
for The Boy Next Door was released on September 8, 2014. The teaser poster, unveiled in October 2014, features Lopez standing in a window wearing a "tight low-cut lacy cami".
The film's main demographic is women and Latinos. Lopez made her largest Hispanic press tour to date in Miami in promotion of The Boy Next Door. She hoped that the film would appeal to Hispanic markets, due to featuring two Hispanic leads, which she stated may not have been possible if a big studio had produced it. She visited
and , shows which air on the Latin American network , the latter of which saw 22% ratings gain with Lopez's appearance. According to , the film received 105,000 posts on
by the day of its release.
Measuring the film's pros and cons,
magazine said that the film's social media activity online and Lopez's pull with Latino audiences would help it. However, the publication also noted that Lopez's box office drawing power had been dwindling, which worked against the film.
The film was released on January 23, 2015. It runs for approximately 91 minutes and was given an R rating from the
for "violence, sexual content/nudity, and language". A
classification, dated February 9, 2015, gives the film a
for "strong violence, threat, very strong language". The film's UK distributors, also , chose to remove two seconds of material, the eye gouging scene, in order to obtain a 15. There is an
version available.
The Boy Next Door was released on Blu-ray and DVD on April 28, 2015.
The Boy Next Door was critically panned by film critics, who felt that it promised "campy thrills" but did not deliver. On , the film holds a rating of 11%, based on 106 reviews, with a
of 3.3/10. The site's consensus reads: "The Boy Next Door may get a few howls out of fans of stalker thrillers, but for most viewers, it won't even rise to 'so bad it's good' status." On , the film has a score of 30 out of 100, based on 33 critics, indicating "generally unfavorable reviews".
Writing for the , Thomas Lee wrote: "Why Lopez decided to do this inept, cliche-infested film is anyone's guess". Peter Keough of
wrote that "[the film] may end up as one of the worst movies of 2015, but it is also one of the most entertaining".
writer Jordan Hoffman gave the film two stars, writing that "it is bad, but it isn't THAT bad", and said: "for a would-be cult classic, this could have been much more". Robert Abele of the
was critical of The Boy Next Door, calling it "breathless, uninspired (...) junk that feels like the iffiest bits of a
movie and late-night cable schlock slapped together", calling Guzman's character boring. ? 's Leah Greenblatt similarly wrote that the film was a "few deliciously bonkers bons mots dot the Lifetime-grade dialogue", while calling its script "too timid to fully dive into the high camp it hints at". Despite negative reviews, Lopez has received praise. Richard Lawson from
wrote: "Given the material, Lopez is actually pretty darn good in the movie, taking it seriously enough that it’s not irksomely arch camp, but also plenty aware that she’s not doing Shakespeare. She’s a joy to watch throughout." Claudia Puig from
stated that the movie was an improvement on her previous romantic comedies, calling Lopez "believably powerful in moments of physical conflict".
Daniel D’Addario from
called the movie "clunky and ridiculous", but also called it "a rare movie about women" and "the Bad Movie Hollywood Needs Right Now," adding that: "Lopez's new project represents an earnest attempt to capitalize on a very real public hunger to see a woman at the center of a mainstream movie—not an indie, but an old-fashioned popcorn flick. Can either the boy-centric Best Picture nominees or the elusive Best Actress pictures say that? If every director, at every level of ambition, were making commercially ambitious movies about women, The Boy Next Door wouldn't feel so perversely refreshing. But its director is one of very few who actually did."
Several publications particularly criticized the scene where Noah gives Claire a printed book that is supposed to be a first edition copy of the , a work written nearly 3,000 years ago in Greece.
Amy Heidt, writing for , noted that while a first English edition could have been a possible explanation, such works were from the 16th and 17th centuries, and describes the book Noah gives Claire as "A pristine hardcover that looks like those Jane Austen Penguin Classics they sell at Urban Outfitters." Following the film's release, the term "The Iliad, first edition" became the top search term on the online book marketplace . Richard Davis, a spokesman for the website, said: "It appears people who have watched the film are trying to identify the actual edition handed to Lopez, which has dark yellow and blue boards. I cannot match the book seen in the movie to anything currently for sale on AbeBooks."
Opening across 2,602 North American theaters, The Boy Next Door was projected to pull in $12–$15 million over its opening weekend. The film earned $5.7 million on its opening day, well over its budget. It opened at number two at the US , with an opening weekend gross of $14.9 million, significantly higher than the other new releases for that week.
revealed that 45 percent of the film's opening week audience was Hispanic, while 71 percent of the overall audience was female. The film became Lopez's best opening weekend for a January release, beating her romantic comedy
(2001) which opened with $13.5 million. It was also her best opening weekend for a thriller film, ahead of
(2001, $9.2 million),
(2002, $14 million), and
(2013, $7 million). Furthermore, it is Lopez's biggest live-action opening since
(2005), nearly ten years ago. The Boy Next Door ended its domestic box office run with a total of $35.4 million, and has earned another $14.3 million in foreign markets.
The film earned Lopez an
nomination for
. . February 9, .
Gostin, Nicki (January 17, 2015). . NY Daily News () 2015.
Moreno, Carolina (December 23, 2014). . The Huffington Post. HuffPost Latino 2014.
Papadopoulos, Madina (January 20, 2015). . Cosmopolitan. Hearst Communications 2015.
Bibbiani, William (January 20, 2015). . . AtomicMedia 2015.
Roberts, Sheila (January 21, 2015). . Collider. Complex Media Inc 2015.
Douglas, Edward (January 20, 2015). . Comicsoon.net. Crave Online 2015.
Manelis, Michele (January 16, 2015). . . News Corp Australia 2015.
Abrams, Rachel (September 6, 2013). . Variety 2013.
Barker, Andrew (January 21, 2015). .
Linden, Sheri (January 21, 2015). . The Hollywood Reporter.
Kit, Borys (September 19, 2013). . The Hollywood Reporter 2013.
Yamato, Jen (October 14, 2013). .
Ford, Rebecca (October 25, 2013). . The Hollywood Reporter 2013.
Travino Alarcon, Jesus (December 19, 2014). . Latina. Latina Media Ventures 2014.
Hughes, Jason (January 21, 2015). . . The Wrap News, Inc 2015.
Ford, Rebecca (November 18, 2013). . The Hollywood Reporter 2013.
Lee, Ashley (January 19, 2015). . The Hollywood Reporter.
Dodge, Shyam (November 1, 2013). .
Takyi, Stephanie (November 17, 2013). .
Fahy, Colette (November 13, 2013). .
Verriet, Richard (December 10, 2013). . Los Angeles Times.
. . June 24, .
. Comingsoon.net. . September 8, .
. . . October 16, .
McNary, Dave (January 23, 2015). . .
D'Alessandro, Anthony (January 21, 2015). . .
Bauckhage, Tobias (January 23, 2015). .
(Boxoffice Media). January 21, .
Linden, Sheri (January 21, 2015). .
(). January 23, .
Lee, Thomas (January 22, 2015). .
Keough, Peter (January 22, 2015). .
Hoffman, Jordan (January 23, 2015). .
Abele, Robert (January 22, 2015). .
Greenblatt, Leah (January 23, 2015). .
Lawson, Richard (January 23, 2015). .
Puig, Claudia (January 23, 2015). .
(, Inc.) 2015.
D Addario, Daniel (January 23, 2015). .
by Madeleine Davies, , 3 February 2015
, by Jordan Hoffman, , 22 January 2015
, by Andy McDonald, , 3 February 2015
, by Thomas Lee, SF Gate (), 22 January 2015; reprinted by
by Drew Taylor, , 25 January 2015
by Amy Heidt, Slate, 26 Jan 2015
Flood, Alison (February 19, 2015). .
Bacle, Ariana (February 18, 2015). .
Mendelson, Scott (January 24, 2015). . Forbes. Forbes, Inc 2015.
J. Lang, Derrik (January 25, 2015). .
(The Star Tribune Company) 2015.
McClintock, Pamela (January 25, 2015). . The Hollywood Reporter.
D'Alessandro, Anthony (January 25, 2015). . .
Mendelson, Scott (January 24, 2015). . Forbes. Forbes, Inc 2015.
Wickman, Kase (March 4, 2015). . .
: Hidden categories:

我要回帖

更多关于 that is my boy电影 的文章

随机推荐