返老还童英文影评简短一句话概括大学生活

求《返老还童》英文影评_百度知道
求《返老还童》英文影评
两百字左右,标准大学英语作文格式。麻烦不要费劲从别处复制,我都看了的,那复制或用翻译器翻译来的几乎就不能用。
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
本对女儿的话: 一件事无论太晚,或者对于我来说太早,都不会阻拦你成为你想成为的那个人,这个过程没有时间的期限,只要你想,随时都可以开始,要改变或者保留原状都无所谓,做事本不应有所束缚,我们可以办好这件事,却也可以把它搞砸,但我希望,最终你能成为你想成为的人,我希望你有时能驻足于这个令你感到惊叹的世界,体会你从未有过的感觉,我希望你能见到其他与你观点不同的人们,我希望你能有一个值得自豪的一生,如果和你想象的生活不一样,我希望你能有勇气,重新启程。 For what it's worth, it's never too late, or in my case, too early,
to be whoever you want to be.
There's no time limit, stop whenever you want.
You can change or stay the same.
There's no rules to this thing.
We can make the best or the worst of it.
I hope you make the best of it.
I hope you see things that startle you.
I hope you feel things you never felt before.
I hope you meet people with a different point of view.
I hope you live a life you're proud of.
If you find that you are not, I hope you have the strength to
start all over again
这段话本身就可以当影评了
The movie The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button is an amzing movie,which changes the way I look at my life,insisting I now cherish everyday I am alive.
A man who ages backwards after being born with the physical limitations of a man in his eighties,a man who will treat his life as a more precious thing,has taught me a lot. It forced me to confront my own mortality and ultimately changed my outlook on life.
We walked away realising that time is short. We don't know if we have a day or 10 days or 10 years or 40 years. Are we halfway or are we close to the end? We don't know, so we have to make sure we don't waste those moments in any kind of pettiness or bitterness or laziness, and that we surround ourselves with the people who are most important to us.
Believe it or not,this movie has changed my life.It has brought me the true meaning of living better and it has also given me a great deal about how to be a man!自己随便写了几句,多少参考下哈哈~
The comments of The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Brad Pitt makes his mark as an actor here as Benjamin Button, a man with a strange disorder - physically aging backwards. Along his emotional journey of life he encounters friends, family, loved ones, adventures, and most of all, chances.Rarely has a film keeps the realism intact while still sustaining the magic of it. Truly, David Fincher and Pitt have created a film that is leaps and bounds ahead of its time. Taking a strange and fascinating tale and making it into one of the decade's very best films is something of an accomplishment.
Pitt, here, is an actor, not just a pretty face anymore. With the state-of-the-art visual effects at his hand, he pretty much carries the whole show. It is perhaps the first time since Andy Serkis' rendition of Gollum in The Lord of the Rings, that great acting has eclipsed terrific special effects. You genuinely feel and sympathize for his character, rooting for him all the way. Pitt owns the film, in short. He and David Fincher make a great team, and they look unstoppable to create more terrific films.For the supporting cast, Cate Blanchett plays the love interest of Daisy to great effect. Her tale with Benjamin's make them somewhat star-crossed lovers. I won't go that far into detail but you'll see much later into the film. Taraji P. Henson also shines as Benjamin's surrogate mother, who gives her son the support he needs. Not to mention Tilda Swinton as an early love interest.The screenplay by Eric Roth is excellent. Told from Benjamin's point of view with some highlights by Daisy, there are no clichéd dialogs to be heard, and the script is filled with equal moments of joy, ecstasy, sorrow, and understanding. Some dialog here is timeless and quotable, such as the film's tag- &We are defined by opportunities, even by the ones we miss.& When you age backwards, you get more chances rather than missing it.
其他类似问题
返老还童的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁男&37岁&巨蟹座返老还童影评_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
1页¥0.503页1下载券13页免费3页免费3页免费 2页免费5页1下载券7页免费7页1下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢3页1下载券15页免费7页1下载券13页免费3页免费
返老还童影评|