初一作文题目大全写i like作文60个单词

当前位置:
>>>书面表达。 当今,很多学生喜欢上网。请你以“I Like the Interne..
书面表达。
&&&& 当今,很多学生喜欢上网。请你以“I Like the Internet”为题,写一篇短文,说明你喜欢上网的理由(如学习,听音乐等)。60-80词左右。&&&& __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
题型:写作题难度:偏难来源:山东省期末题
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& I Like the Internet &&&& The Internet is very important in the life. It is very useful. I often use the Internet to find some information.I can learn English and practice my spoken English. I can see movies and download music. I can send e-mailsand have a chat with my friends. I can do some shopping online. The Internet makes my life colorful. I like theInternet very much. (答案不唯一)
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“书面表达。 当今,很多学生喜欢上网。请你以“I Like the Interne..”主要考查你对&&提纲作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
提纲作文:即是对作文要求中有提纲限定或叫做提纲提示,要求作文内容中包括提纲内容的一种作文形式。提纲作文注意:1. 仔细阅读有关提示,弄清试题提供的所有信息,明确有哪些要点。 2. 提纲是文章的总体框架,要在提纲的范围内进行分析、构思和想象。要依据提示情景或词语,&& 按照一定逻辑关系来写。 3. 根据要表达的内容确定句子的时态、语态;语言表达要符合英语习惯。
发现相似题
与“书面表达。 当今,很多学生喜欢上网。请你以“I Like the Interne..”考查相似的试题有:
2818395914212245927470310434385530适合初中生的各种英语作文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
适合初中生的各种英语作文
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢初一英语作文80词快啊!I LIKE SPRING BECAUSE._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
初一英语作文80词快啊!I LIKE SPRING BECAUSE.
初一英语作文80词快啊!I LIKE SPRING BECAUSE.
I like Spring because I have lots of free time at this time of the year.I can decorate the house with beutiful lights and flowers with my mother.There is always a big meal on New Year's Eve and on New Year's Day I wear my new clothes and visit friends and relatives.I can always get red packet with money so that I can buy whatever I want.What's more,My parents often take me to watch dragon and lion dacing.It's quite a bit fun.哥么记得采纳哦,以后还有什么英文不会的可以找我您现在的位置:
> 文章内容
初一英语作文:I like watching movies(我喜欢看电影)
  I like watching movies,especially comedies.I think the comedies that Zhou Xingchi acted are very nice to watch. because they are very interesting. I also like the action movies that was made by Jackie Chan. because they are so moving.
  我喜欢看电影
  我喜欢看电影,非常喜欢喜剧的,如周星弛的搞笑电影都很好看,因为它们非常有趣,我也喜欢看成龙的动作片,因为它们非常精彩。
阅读本文的读者还看了:
I am not fond of basketball,let alone to play it.But I have seen a wonderful basketball game between my class and postgraduate class.It is so wonderful that I cannt help asking myself Is it real.The an...
Do you know Nanjing? I went to Nanjing on the holidays. If you dont know it, Ill tell you something about the beautiful city. Nanjing is very large. There are many tall buildings, and lots of flowers a...
Dont you see the heavy smokes from the big chimneys? Dont you smell the gas from the motors all around the streets? Weve got much dirtier air! the icebergs are melting from the warmer winter because of...
Minnie Yim 2C _________________ Dear Sally, How are you? I am sorry to hear that you have such a problem with your body size. I think the problem can easily be solved but first, you have to be totally ...
最新发布作文
编辑推荐阅读以How I spant my winter holiday写一篇英语作文 要求:最少60个单词_百度知道
以How I spant my winter holiday写一篇英语作文 要求:最少60个单词
提问者采纳
I thought her cousin might see the film with Y. And I am happy,2008. Because I wanted to see the film RED CLIFF with Y, her cousinI have enjoyed my winter holiday. There was one thing made me a little unhappy. Because I have never come home since September. It will be all right. I want to improve my English and preview my other lessons, so I must preview them in advance. We did many things together. Let it be. I just complained about it. My friends told me that math and physics are quite difficult next term.My parents are so happy for my coming home.I have met my best friend YY, too. I have a lot of different plans
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 初一英语作文范文 的文章