那是英文,我不知道怎么写,就是哼的。今天看人家跳舞时听到的
我手机里面以前有这个歌是恰恰舞女人唱的英文版,歌名就是嘟啊嘟。还有另外一个是麦克杰克逊唱了一首英文歌也是里面有点嘟啥的,不过是男的摇滚版。你搜索听听看
这首歌太深奥了,我要查百度
等待您来回答
音乐领域专家有首粤语歌曲是女唱的其中有英文歌词的 记得有一句我的心机
有首粤语歌曲是女唱的其中有英文歌词的 记得有一句我的心机 10
邓紫棋 - All About U作曲:Marc Nelkin填词:G.E.M.编曲:Lupo Groinig监制:Lupo Groinig
&
听过几过 爱有过风波再友好的最尾会变生疏这个跟她说过一生 最尾偏偏错过那个跟他爱过 到最尾竟出了错碰过几多 爱有过险阻我爱过的多数最终都会伤我而自遇见你 恶梦就变美我碰见了最美好惊喜ITS ALL ABOUT YOUIM IN LOVE WITH YOU我眼中分分秒秒也有你我每次想起 已满心欢喜你我之间都有过太多趣味ITS ALL ABOUT YOU我的心机 何时悲 何时喜 也因你ITS ALL ABOUT YOU碰过几多 爱有过险阻我爱过的多数最终都会伤我我错过几多 我放弃过几多我痛过几多 叫我悔过当初而现在遇见你 美丽就像套戏我碰见了最美好惊喜ITS ALL ABOUT YOUIM IN LOVE WITH YOU我眼中分分秒秒也有你我每次想起 已满心欢喜你我之间都有过太多趣味ITS ALL ABOUT YOU我的心机 何时悲 何时喜 也因你ITS ALL ABOUT YOU伤的心 始终会怕又再错摸有了你在遇着泪流仍然容易过(暖透我心的经过) 你最清楚ITS ALL ABOUT YOUITS ALL ABOUT YOUIM IN LOVE WITH YOU我眼中分分秒秒也有你我每次想起 已满心欢喜你我之间都有过太多趣味ITS ALL ABOUT YOU我的心机 何时悲 何时喜 也因你ITS ALL ABOUT YOUIM IN LOVE WITH YOU我眼中分分秒秒也有你我每次想起 已满心欢喜你我之间都有过太多趣味ITS ALL ABOUT YOU我的心机 何时悲 何时喜 也因你ITS ALL ABOUT YOU
:&All About U
提问者 的感言:非常的感谢,
等待您来回答
音乐领域专家有首英文歌曲是一女的带一帮孩子唱的,歌词大概有ABC 多瑞米的!歌名是什么?
有首英文歌曲是一女的带一帮孩子唱的,歌词大概有ABC 多瑞米的!歌名是什么?
是音乐之声里的歌曲吧!
duo ri mi
电影音乐之声里面的
其他回答 (2)
名字就叫do re mi
就是 &DO RE MI&
/UpLoadFile/48756.mp3
可以下载
等待您来回答
音乐领域专家有首英文歌 是个女歌手唱的 里面有sunday monday一直到周六 歌词大意是唱给她一个好朋友 那个朋友是吸毒了还是怎么样的
有首英文歌 是个女歌手唱的 里面有sunday monday一直到周六 歌词大意是唱给她一个好朋友 那个朋友是吸毒了还是怎么样的 5
不区分大小写匿名
曲名:Seven Days (Album Version) 歌手:Gabriela Anders 专辑:Wanting
Artist: Craig DavidAlbum: Born To Do ItTitle: Seven DaysOn my way to see my friendsWho lived a couple blocks away from me, ohAs I walked through the subwayIt must have been about quarter past threeIn front of meStood a beautiful honey with a beautiful bodyShe asked me for the timeI said it’d cost her her nameA six digit numberAnd a date with me tomorrow at nineDid she decline? NoDidn’t she mind? I don’t think soWas it for real? Damn sureWhat was the deal? A pretty girl aged 24So was she keen? She couldn’t waitCinnamon queen? Let me updateWhat did she say? She said she’d love to rendezvousShe asked me what we were gonna doSaid we’d start with a bottle of moet for two1 - MondayTook her for a drink on TuesdayWe were making love by WednesdayAnd on Thursday and Friday and SaturdayWe chilled on SundayI met this girl on MondayTook her for a drink on TuesdayWe were making love by WednesdayAnd on Thursday and Friday and SaturdayNine was the timeCuz I be gettin’ mineAnd she was looking fineSmooth talker, she told meShe’d love to unfold me all night longOoh, I loved the way she kicked itFrom the front to back she flipped itAnd I, oh, oh, I, yeahHope that she’d careCuz I’m a man who’ll always be thereI’m not a man to play around babyCuz a one night stand isn’t really fairFrom the first impression girl, hmm, you don’t seem to be like thatCuz there’s no need to chat, for there’ll be plenty for thatFrom the subway to my homeEndless ringing of my phoneWhen you’re feeling all aloneAll you gotta do1 - MondayTook her for a drink on TuesdayWe were making love by WednesdayAnd on Thursday and Friday and SaturdayWe chilled on SundayI met this girl on MondayTook her for a drink on TuesdayWe were making love by WednesdayAnd on Thursday and Friday and Saturday(Break it down, uh, break it down)Since I met this special ladyOoh yeahI can’t get her off my mindShe’s one of a kindAnd I ain’t about to deny itIt’s a special kind of thing1 - MondayTook her for a drink on TuesdayWe were making love by WednesdayAnd on Thursday and Friday and SaturdayWe chilled on SundayI met this girl on MondayTook her for a drink on TuesdayWe were making love by WednesdayAnd on Thursday and Friday and SaturdayWe chilled on Sunday1 - MondayTook her for a drink on TuesdayWe were making love by Wednesday
Artist: Craig DavidAlbum: Born To Do ItTitle: Seven DaysOn my way to see my friendsWho lived a couple blocks away from me, ohAs I walked through the subwayIt must have been about quarter past threeIn front of meStood a beautiful honey with a beautiful bodyShe asked me for the timeI said it’d cost her her nameA six digit numberAnd a date with me tomorrow at nineDid she decline? NoDidn’t she mind? I don’t think soWas it for real? Damn sureWhat was the deal? A pretty girl aged 24So was she keen? She couldn’t waitCinnamon queen? Let me updateWhat did she say? She said she’d love to rendezvousShe asked me what we were gonna doSaid we’d start with a bottle of moet for two1 - MondayTook her for a drink on TuesdayWe were making love by WednesdayAnd on Thursday and Friday and SaturdayWe chilled on SundayI met this girl on MondayTook her for a drink on TuesdayWe were making love by WednesdayAnd on Thursday and Friday and SaturdayNine was the timeCuz I be gettin’ mineAnd she was looking fineSmooth talker, she told meShe’d love to unfold me all night longOoh, I loved the way she kicked itFrom the front to back she flipped itAnd I, oh, oh, I, yeahHope that she’d careCuz I’m a man who’ll always be thereI’m not a man to play around babyCuz a one night stand isn’t really fairFrom the first impression girl, hmm, you don’t seem to be like thatCuz there’s no need to chat, for there’ll be plenty for thatFrom the subway to my homeEndless ringing of my phoneWhen you’re feeling all aloneAll you gotta do1 - MondayTook her for a drink on TuesdayWe were making love by WednesdayAnd on Thursday and Friday and SaturdayWe chilled on SundayI met this girl on MondayTook her for a drink on TuesdayWe were making love by WednesdayAnd on Thursday and Friday and Saturday(Break it down, uh, break it down)Since I met this special ladyOoh yeahI can’t get her off my mindShe’s one of a kindAnd I ain’t about to deny itIt’s a special kind of thing1 - MondayTook her for a drink on TuesdayWe were making love by WednesdayAnd on Thursday and Friday and SaturdayWe chilled on SundayI met this girl on MondayTook her for a drink on TuesdayWe were making love by WednesdayAnd on Thursday and Friday and SaturdayWe chilled on Sunday1 - MondayTook her for a drink on TuesdayWe were making love by Wednesday
《Wait Till You Here From me》-----Sarah ConnorThis song is about MariaA close friend of mineWho lost herself in drugsShe told me to wait for herBut guess what...She never came backAnd I'm still waitingShe told me:Wait 'til you hear from meMonday, Tuesday it won't beWednesday, Thursday we will seeIf only you can wait babyWait 'til you here from meFriday use your fantasySaturday you got over meIf only you can wait babyShe was called Maria and she really was a friendI remember when we were walking hand in handShe was telling me that she understandsAll the world and every thrill by taking little pillsSo she was trying everything and moreAlcohol and speed, coke and weed and tried to scoreTragedy: she didn't feel much better than beforeSo she got away here quick to find a better kickNever let it - wanna find herCan't forget it - to remind herShe's my sister - wanna tell herHow I miss her - she told meWait 'til you hear from meMonday, Tuesday it won't beWednesday, Thursday we will seeIf only you can wait babyWait 'til you here from meFriday use your fantasySaturday you got over meIf only you can wait babyWait - don't call you've got toWait 'til you hear from meWait - that's all you've got towait.When she arrived in the city of the starsBlinded by the lights, a burning in the heartShe believed to play what she called her partA member of society to satisfy her dreamsNo one paid attention on her skillsSo she found crack is another way to fillThe emptiness inside right now she got her thrillGuess, who gave his life away? she did it every dayNever let it - wanna find herCan't forget it - to remind herShe's my sister - She's my sisterHow I miss her - she told meWait 'til you hear from meMonday, Tuesday it won't beWednesday, Thursday we will seeIf only you can wait babyWait 'til you here from meFriday use your fantasySaturday you got over meIf only you can wait babyWhy did she throw her life away?Why did she say don't call just wait?If you wanna go to the city of starsCan you help me to find my girl MariaShe once was an actress and a beauty queenThen the drugs took over and made her meanI tried to stand by her side make her feel alrightBut she wished to get over to the other sideAnd since I can't really get her out of my mindI'm asking you, won't you help me to findShe told meWait 'til you hear from meMonday, Tuesday it won't beWednesday, Thursday we will seeIf only you can wait babyWait 'til you here from meMonday, Tuesday it won't beWednesday, Thursday we will seeIf only you can wait babyWait 'til you here from meFriday use your fantasySaturday you got over meIf only you can wait babyWait - don't call you've got toWait 'til you hear from meWait - that's all you've got towait.
等待您来回答
音乐领域专家一首好听的女生英文歌!歌声很有磁性!我把英文歌词用中文版读音翻译过来是:“爵士里洛比壮哥!爵士里洛比外者!爵士里洛里列死里!这锐面者get跌!”然后还是“爵士~~~爵士~~~爵士~~”还有“可咧里、可咧里爱remember”求知道的音友告诉一下吧!!跪求!!
一首好听的女生英文歌!歌声很有磁性!我把英文歌词用中文版读音翻译过来是:“爵士里洛比壮哥!爵士里洛比外者!爵士里洛里列死里!这锐面者get跌!”然后还是“爵士~~~爵士~~~爵士~~”还有“可咧里、可咧里爱remember”求知道的音友告诉一下吧!!跪求!!
补充:这首歌的主人也不知道谁帮她弄的!她上线之后我让她把空间弄成开放!然后留下她的Q!大家查找她的时候点信息进她空间听听吧!!之后就拜托各位了!
补充:各位!这是有那首歌的空间!大家进去听听帮帮忙!!
这是Maria Mena 的 Just A Little Bit!!这首歌还是蛮不错的~~~
的感言:赞!很赞!非常赞!从来没有这么赞过!
其他回答 (3)
Maria Mena - Just A Little Bit
哥们,根本不会有人能知道的,你的描述不够详细,能告诉是在哪个视频里的吗?
Maria Mena 的 Just A Little Bit 这个,蛮不错的
等待您来回答
音乐领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 怎么唱好英文歌 的文章

随机推荐