I'mthis is gonna hurtgive you chance,so baby watch our back

in this life yam
誰知道這個短片中的音樂 @@這個影片的音樂 謝謝!! . /m/1254842 麻煩嚕演唱:Within Temptation 曲名:Memories In This World You Tried,Not Leaving Me Along Behind There No Other Way I Prayed To The Gods Let Him Stay The Memories Ease The Pain Inside,Now I Know Why Chours All Of My Memories Keep You Near In Silent Moments Imagine You Here All Of My Memories Keep You Near Your Silent Whispers,Silent Tears Made Me Promise I'd Try To Find My Way Back In This Life I Hope There Is A Way To Give Me A Sign You're Ok Reminds Me Again It's Worth It All So I Can Go On All Of My Memories Keep You Near In Silent Moments Imagine You Here All Of My Memories Keep You Near Your Silent Whispers,Silent Tears Together In All These Memories I See Your Smile All The Memories I Hold Dear Darling,You Know I Will Love You Until The End Of Time All Of My Memories Keep You Near In Silent Moments Imagine You Here All Of My Memories Keep You Near Your Silent Whispers,Silent Tears All Of My Memories….
請問一下這首歌叫什麼 好像是沙發的 (15)想請問一下這首歌叫什麼 網址如下 /m/2976656 這是我張貼的 但是在我的檔案裡面 歌名是22 沒有演唱者跟歌名 所以我想知道是誰唱的 歌名是什麼 麻煩一下喔 因為還滿好聽的 很想知道 還有它是不是沒完全唱完 感覺像是試聽的版本您好~這是搖滾歌曲,不是沙發音樂(Lounge)喔~~曲名:57演唱:Biffy Clyro(來自蘇格蘭的搖滾樂團)專輯:Blackened Sky(2002)參考精選輯:比費克利羅樂團 / 精選 Biffy Clyro / Singles
歌詞:57The sun shone in, the glint in your eyeYour beautiful face, your beautiful faceI held her tight, close to my heartI didn’t know it would break, I didn’t know it would break I don’t believe there’s love anymore, it’s all inside We always said it’s forever in this beautiful lifeAnd I’ll try not to feel this music’s for you and over, and over, and over And I’ll try not to feel this music’s for you and over, and over, and over… I held her tight, close to my heartI didn’t know it would break, I didn’t know it would break I don’t believe there’s love anymore, it’s all inside We always said it’s forever in this beautiful lifeAnd I’ll try not to feel this music’s for you and over, and over, and over And I’ll try not to feel this music’s for you and over, and over, and over… And over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over…It’s alright, it’s alright, it’s alright, it’s alright !˙若您喜愛沙發音樂,推薦參考:˙Chillout-1、Chillout-2˙Soul House/Deep Houseps 1.知識+系統不穩定,若無法看到圖片、連結,請按重新整理,或刪除網頁暫存檔、關閉&重開瀏覽器。2. 以下為例常性提醒,非針對個人,請無需對此回應;謝謝~ ˙獲正解後請勿移除、補充新發問;要求提供影音檔案 或詢問 如何下載,以免違反 知識+規定而被移除扣點。˙若您尚未熟悉知識+的用法,可參閱右上角的《服務說明》或:發問者、回答者、投票者的常識與默契。
請問這首歌叫什麼名子?如題我想詢問一首歌, http://www.wretch.cc/blog/user/e0424680 這首英文歌叫神麼名子? 知道的請回答謝謝 順便給我歌詞:︿) 19:55:50我打錯了抱歉==是http://www.wretch.cc/user/e0424680 23:32:07可以給我yam天空的試聽網址嗎?演唱: Auburn曲名: Don’t Give Up (This Goes Out…) 專輯: Same GiiRL (2007年發行)歌詞:This goes out to my homegirlsThis goes out to my homies[Verse 1:]Baby girl, I know that you’ve been off trackYou feel like taking one step forward, taking two backNo matter how hard you try, things always go badThe thought of a better life, you’ll never know thatYou smile on the out, but inside you hurtYou say that you’re fine, but you feel unsureTry to replace the pain by saying false wordsYou see that girl in the mirror but don’t know her[Hook:]But the tears can’t wash awayAll the fears you haven’t facedBaby girl, don’t lose your faith‘Cause the storm don’t last always[Chorus:]This goes out to my homegirlsKnow it’s hard to make it in this worldI know you tryAnd it feels likeNothing goes rightBut it’ll be alrightThis goes out to my homiesTryna survive out in these streetsI know it’s toughForced to grow upLife is messed upBut keep ya head up[Verse 2:]Baby boy, the streets, it’s all that you knowYou dream of a higher place, but you stay lowAnd when you go home and mad and you’re all aloneWanna call out to your boys (but they’re all gone)You tell yourself (that you don’t need)No one else (but if only)You would try (won’t give no need)Won’t have to hide (what you’re feeling)[Hook:]But the tears can’t wash awayAll the fears you haven’t facedBaby boy, don’t lose your faith‘Cause the storm don’t last always[Chorus:]This goes out to my homiesTryna survive out in these streetsI know it’s toughForced to grow upLife is messed upBut keep ya head upThis goes out to my homegirlsKnow it’s hard to make it in this worldI know you tryAnd it feels likeNothing goes rightBut it’ll be alright[Bridge:]Baby girl, keep your head upPromise me you’ll never give upOh, oh, oh, oh, oh ,ohBaby boy, keep your head upPromise me you’ll never give upOh, oh, oh, oh, oh ,oh完整歌詞:/lyrics/auburn/Dont+Give+Up+ 中文歌詞:http://tw./question/question?qid=4
這首西洋歌 求歌名這首歌歌名 麻煩了 謝謝 /m/3511272 18:42:56/m/3511276Keith Urban – Shine請自行上you tube確認囉:)歌詞:Winter’s weighin on your shouldersIt’s hangin around a little too longAnd I can see it in your eyesYou’ve taken on a load that’s just too strongOh but let me get down to the heart of the matterBaby if you want I can make it better nowWhen the sun is hard to findWhen it’s rainin in your eyesWhen the shadows block those pretty little blue skies living inside youWhen the fallin of your tears, makes a candle disappearWhen you just can’t see the lightBaby I’ll find a way to shineI’ll find a way to shineEverybody’s got a cross to carryEverybody’s got a story they can tellYa know you’re not the only one counting on a quarter & wishin wellWoah don’t you sit there with your heart under lock & keyGimmie one chance baby, I can set you freeWhen the sun is hard to findWhen it’s rainin in your eyesWhen the shadows block those pretty little blue skies living inside youWhen the fallin of your tears, makes a candle disappearWhen you just can’t see the lightBaby I’ll find a way to shineI’ll find a way to shineSometimes in this life good luck don’t shine like it suppose to doWhen there’s no one you can trustAnd they just keep on givin up on youBaby don’t ya know that I won’t ever let ya downCome on now…wooo[Guitar solo]Oh don’t sit there with your heart under lock & keyJust gimmie one chance and baby I can set you freeWhen the sun is hard to findWhen it’s rainin in your eyesAnd the shadows block those pretty little blue skies living inside youWhen the fallin of your tears, makes a candle disappearAnd you just can’t see the lightBaby I’ll find a way to shineI’ll find a way to shineFind a way to shineFind a way to shineYou know I’ll find a wayFind a wayFind a way[Guitar solo]Find a way to shine
這首歌的 名稱/m/2424587 &&& 我想知道這首 歌 的名稱 有哪位大大知道???歌手:Darin zanyar 歌名:B What U Wanna B 歌詞: Doctor actor lawyer or a singer why not president be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be police man fire fighter or a post man why not something like your old man you can be just the one you wanna be doctor actor lawyer or a singer why not president be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be i know that we all got one thing that we all share together we got that one nice dream we live for you never know what life could bring coz nothing last for ever just hold on to the team you play for
這首歌是誰唱的? 英文慢歌 Don’t Give Up這是我無意間在天空影音發現的一首歌我覺得很喜歡只是不知道是誰唱的有那位大大可以和我說是誰唱的嗎?/m/3164263 20:57:44可以請大大也順便和我說一下這首凱文科恩的歌嗎?因為我畢業紀念冊的DVD背景音樂是用這首歌所以想請知道的大大和我說一下/m/1435680Auburn – Don’t Give Up 歌詞This goes out to my homegirlsThis goes out to my homies[Verse 1:]Baby girl, I know that you’ve been off trackYou feel like taking one step forward, taking two backNo matter how hard you try, things always go badThe thought of a better life, you’ll never know thatYou smile on the out, but inside you hurtYou say that you’re fine, but you feel unsureTry to replace the pain by saying false wordsYou see that girl in the mirror but don’t know her[Hook:]But the tears can’t wash awayAll the fears you haven’t facedBaby girl, don’t lose your faith‘Cause the storm don’t last always[Chorus:]This goes out to my homegirlsKnow it’s hard to make it in this worldI know you tryAnd it feels likeNothing goes rightBut it’ll be alrightThis goes out to my homiesTryna survive out in these streetsI know it’s toughForced to grow upLife is messed upBut keep ya head up[Verse 2:]Baby boy, the streets, it’s all that you knowYou dream of a higher place, but you stay lowAnd when you go home and mad and you’re all aloneWanna call out to your boys (but they’re all gone)You tell yourself (that you don’t need)No one else (but if only)You would try (won’t give no need)Won’t have to hide (what you’re feeling)[Hook:]But the tears can’t wash awayAll the fears you haven’t facedBaby boy, don’t lose your faith‘Cause the storm don’t last always[Chorus:]This goes out to my homiesTryna survive out in these streetsI know it’s toughForced to grow upLife is messed upBut keep ya head upThis goes out to my homegirlsKnow it’s hard to make it in this worldI know you tryAnd it feels likeNothing goes rightBut it’ll be alright[Bridge:]Baby girl, keep your head upPromise me you’ll never give upOh, oh, oh, oh, oh ,ohBaby boy, keep your head upPromise me you’ll never give upOh, oh, oh, oh, oh ,oh[Chorus:]This goes out to my homegirlsKnow it’s hard to make it in this worldI know you tryAnd it feels likeNothing goes rightBut it’ll be alright
求一首歌~西洋歌曲http://www.wretch.cc/blog/a392880求網誌裡的那首歌的歌手歌名~另外我想要這首歌的天空影音網頁(EX:/m/1303888(這個並不是!!!)因為網誌的不是完整版的……..我很喜歡這首歌希望大大幫忙囉&~&Digga – Broken
這首歌 歌名是什麼 20點幫我找一下/m/2734807 謝謝The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus – Face Down 收錄於 Don’t You Fake It 專輯 (2006)Hey, girl, you know you drive me crazyone look puts the rhythm in my hand.Still I’ll never understand why you hang aroundI see what’s going down.Cover up with makeup in the mirrortell yourself, it’s never gonna happen againYou cry alone and then he swears he loves you.Do you feel like a man when you push her around?Do you feel better now as she falls to the ground?Well I’ll tell you my friend, one day this world’s going to endas your lies crumble down, a new life she has found.A pebble in the water makes a ripple effectevery action in this world will bear a consequenceIf you wade around forever, you will surely drownI see what’s going down.I see the way you go and say you’re right again,say you’re right againHeed my lecture.Do you feel like a man when you push her around?Do you feel better now as she falls to the ground?Well I’ll tell you my friend, one day this world’s going to endas your lies crumble down, a new life she has…One day she will tell you that she has had enoughIt’s coming round again.[x2] Do you feel like a man when you push her around?Do you feel better now as she falls to the ground?Well I’ll tell you my friend, one day this world’s going to endas your lies crumble down, a new life she has…Face down in the dirt, she said,&This doesn’t hurt&, she said,&I finally had enough.&[x2]
這首歌名稱叫啥???請問一下這首歌名稱是啥 ?? /m/2260143版大,你好TITLE:Darin (February 6, 2006) 歌名:B What U Wanna B演唱:Darin ZanyarDoctor actor lawyer or a singerWhy not president be a dreamerYou can be just the one you wanna bePolice man fire fighter or a post manWhy not something like your old manYou can be just the one you wanna beDoctor actor lawyer or a singerWhy not president be a dreamerYou can be just the one you wanna beI know that we all got one thingThat we all share togetherWe got that one nice dream we live forYou never know what life could bring‘Cause nothing lasts foreverJust hold on to the team you play forI know you could reach the topMake sure that you won’t stopBe the one that you wanna beNow sing this with meDoctor actor lawyer or a singerWhy not president be a dreamerYou can be just the one you wanna bePolice man fire fighter or a post manWhy not something like your old manYou can be just the one you wanna beWe may have different ways to thinkBut it doesn’t really matterWe all caught up in the steam of this lifeFocus on every little thingThat’s what does really matterLuxury cars and bling that’s not real lifeI know you could reach the topMake sure that you won’t stopBe the one that you wanna beNow sing this with meDoctor actor lawyer or a singerWhy not president be a dreamerYou can be just the one you wanna bePolice man fire fighter or a post manWhy not something like your old manYou can be just the one you wanna beLast year I used to dream about this dayNow I’m here I’m singing for youI hope I could inspire you‘Cause I’ve got all the love‘Cause I’ve got all love for youDoctor actor lawyer or a singerWhy not president be a dreamerYou can be just the one you wanna bePolice man fire fighter or a post manWhy not something like your old manYou can be just the one you wanna beDoctor actor lawyer or a singerWhy not president be a dreamerYou can be just the one you wanna bePolice man fire fighter or a post manWhy not something like your old manYou can be just the one you wanna be
我要找一首歌 但是我不知道歌名我要找一首歌 但是我不知道歌名/m/3160136歌名 Praan 作曲 Garry Schyman 演唱 Palbasha Siddique Palbasha Siddique 將影片收益捐給慈善機構幫助兒童歌詞是採自泰戈爾的詩集吉檀迦利 (Gitanjali)中以孟加拉文寫的詩作 Stream of Life 這首歌是Matt Harding著名的影片 &Dancing 2008& 中的主題曲 他有把這支影片發佈在youtube上 叫做 Where the Hell is Matt? (2008) 這是他的網站 /孟加拉語歌詞?????????? ?? ?? ????????? ?????? ?? ???? ?????????? ???? ???? ????? ??????? ?????????? ????? ???? ????????? ??? ?????? ?????? ????? ?????? ??? ??? ?? ???????????????? ?????????????? ?? ??????????? ?? ???????????? ????? ???? ????????? ??? ?????? ?????? ????? ???拼音Bhulbona ar shohojeteShei praan e mon uthbe meteMrittu majhe dhaka acheje ontohin praanBojre tomar baje bashiShe ki shohoj gaanShei shurete jagbo ami(Repeat 2X)Bojre tomar baje bashiShe ki shohoj gaandao more shei gaanShei jhor jeno shoi anondeChittobinar taareShotto-shundu dosh digontoNachao je jhonkare!Bojre tomar baje bashiShe ki shohoj gaanShei shurete jagbo ami(Repeat 3X)Bojre tomar baje bashiShe ki shohoj gaanShei shurete jagbo amiBojre tomar baje bashiShe ki shohoj gaandao more shei gaan 英譯The same stream of life that runs through my veins night and day runs through the world and dances in rhythmic measures.It is the same life that shoots in joy through the dust of the earthin numberless blades of grass and breaks into tumultuous waves ofleaves and flowers.It is the same life that is rocked in the ocean-cradle of birth and of death, in ebb and in flow.I feel my limbs are made glorious by the touch of this world oflife. And my pride is from the life-throb of ages dancing in my bloodthis moment.
想請問一首變音歌曲的歌名 ..網址如下 :
/m/2994319
原本的歌名叫什麼 ? .. 感謝回答 !Darin zanyar-Peerless
doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer
醫生,演員,律師,或者一名歌手 why not president, be a dreamer 為何不是總統,做一個逐夢者 you can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成為任何你想要成為的人 police man, fire fighter or a postman 警察,消防員,或者是郵差 why not something like your old man 為什麼不是一個像你父親的職業 you can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成為任何你想要成為的人 I know that we all got one thing 我知道我們都了解一件事情 that we all share together 那就是我們都一起分享 we got that one nice dream 擁有同一個美夢 we live for 為了它而活 you never know what life could bring 你從不知道活著可以帶來什麼 cause nothing last for ever 因為沒有任何東西是永恆的 just hold on to the team 儘管堅持住 you play for 為了你努力的團隊 I know you could reach the top 我知道你可以達到尖端 make sure that you won’t stop 向我保證你不會停留 be the one that you wanna be 成為你想要成為的人 now sing this with me 現在,跟著我一起唱 doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer 醫生,演員,律師,或者一名歌手 why not president, be a dreamer 為何不是總統,做一個逐夢者 you can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成為任何你想要成為的人 police man, fire fighter or a postman 警察,消防員,或者是郵差 why not something like your old man 為什麼不是一個像你父親的職業 you can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成為任何你想要成為的人 we may have different ways to think 我們或許擁有不同的思考模式 but it doesn’t really matter 但這並不重要 we all caught up in the steam of this life 我們都被人生的情緒影響 focus on every little thing 總是注意小事情 that’s what does really matter 那些並不重要的事情 luxury cars and bling 華麗的車子,金錢 that’s not real life 那些不代表真正的生活 I know you could reach the top 我知道你可以達到尖端 make sure that you won’t stop 向我保證你不會停留 be the one that you wanna be 成為你想要成為的人 now sing this with me 現在,跟著我一起唱 doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer 醫生,演員,律師,或者一名歌手 why not president, be a dreamer 為何不是總統,做一個逐夢者 you can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成為任何你想要成為的人 police man, fire fighter or a postman 警察,消防員,或者是郵差 why not something like your old man 為什麼不是一個像你父親的職業 you can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成為任何你想要成為的人
在yam影音中最遊記的這首”歌曲名”/m/2479455 在yam影音中的這首歌曲名是什麼,麻煩知道的幫幫我吧! 23:01:56雖然我只有給5點,但真的希望有人願意幫幫我ㄚ…幻想魔傳 最遊記 INopen up your mind作詞:Yukiko Mitsui, Sheila De Niro/作曲:Keiichi Takahashi/編曲:Keiichi Takahashi?’Snow Man’/歌:miraiもしも今すべてがうまくなんていかない負けそうになる時だって瞳を閉じれば心から世界が見えてくるIn this world when life can be so toughYou must be strongJust believe in yourself and don’t you fearSo open up your mind and close your eyesTake another look from the other side孤獨な夜でも迷い恐れる時も今はひとりでもこの足でどこもでも歩いていけるはずだからJust hold on tight 瞳閉じたならLook inside yourself 輝きがあるからYes, 全て信じて欲しいYou can take another look from the other sideJust hold on tight 心くじけてもReach into your soul 明日が見えなくてもYes, 生きる強さがあればYou can take another look from the other side愛の全てに出会うまで…この世界で生き抜いていくための強さをあなたに願っているから心の扉を開いたら何かが見えてくるJust remember you are not aloneSo don’t you fearEven thought you’re miles awayI’m by your sideSo open up your mimd and close your eyesI’ll be there for you no matter where you are星の命なら永いけどいつまでま同じこの日々がくりがえすわけじゃない明日は誰にも見えないJust hold on tight 瞳閉じたならLook inside yourself鼓動感じるからYes, &MIRAI& 信じて欲しいYou can take another look from the other sideJust hold on tight 心くじけてもReach into your soul 明日が見えなくてもYes, 違う世界があってYou can take another look from the other side愛の全てに出会えるよ…Just hold on tight 瞳閉じたならLook inside yourself鼓動感じるからYes, &MIRAI& 信じて欲しいYou can take another look from the other sideJust hold on tight 心くじけてもReach into your soul 明日が見えなくてもYes, 違う世界があってYou can take another look from the other side愛の全てに出会うまで…
西洋歌曲和歌手我昨天聽廣播聽到一首歌不錯我只知道主詞人 說甚麼 歌手是甚麼 for are boy歌詞有甚麼 嚕希嚕希嚕希 歐希為之溝 是一首快歌 誰知道這位歌手是誰 歌曲是甚麼歌 請各位大大幫忙 16:26:08/m/3407251 這是廣播的 我要的音樂大概在跑道108分到112分之間那個檔可能要稍微那他跑一下才可以聽您好!有關廣播中大概在跑道108分到112分之間那首歌曲的資料如下: 歌名:This Ain’t A Scene, It’s An Arms Race演唱:Fall Out Boy Fall Out Boy,簡稱 FOB,是一支流行龐克、另類搖滾曲風的樂團,來自美國伊利諾州,在2001年組成。專輯:Infinity On High發行:曲目:第3首01 Thriller02 The Take Over, The Break’s Over03 This Ain’t A Scene, It’s An Arms Race04 I’m Like A Lawyer With The Way I’m Always Trying To Get You Off (Me & You)05 Hum Hallelujah06 Golden07 Thnks Fr Th Mmrs08 Don’t You Know Who I Think I Am?09 The (After) Life Of The Party10 The Carpal Tunnel Of Love11 Bang The Doldrums12 Fame 13 You’re Crashing, But You’re No Wave14 I’ve Got All This Ringing In My Ears And None On My Fingers 歌詞:部份歌詞I am an arms dealerFitting you with weapons in the form of wordsAnd don’t really care which side winsAs long as the room keeps singingThat’s just the business I’m inThis ain’t a scene, it’s a god damn arms raceThis ain’t a scene, it’s a god damn arms raceThis ain’t a scene, it’s a god damn arms raceI’m not a shoulder to cry onBut, I digressI’m a leading manAnd the lies I weave are oh-so intricate oh-so intricate [x2]I wrote the gospel on giving up(You look pretty sinking)But the real bombshells have already sunk(Prima-donnas of the gutter)At night we’re painting your trash gold while you sleepCrashing not like hips or cars,No, more like partiesThis ain’t a scene, it’s a god damn arms raceThis ain’t a scene, it’s a god damn arms raceThis ain’t a scene, it’s a god damn arms raceBandwagon’s fullPlease, catch another歌詞網址:/display/655/fall_out_boy..infinity_on_high..this_aint_a_scene_its_an_arms_race.html希望這些資料對您有幫助!
少陰OP(笑顔の訳)地獄少女OP1(逆さまの蝶)的羅馬拼音?少年陰陽師OP(笑顔の訳) 地獄少女OP1(逆さまの蝶) 需要這兩首歌的日文羅馬拼音...いつか光に向かう逆さまの蝶i tsu ka hi ka ri ni mu ka usa ka sa ma no chou君と髪を切る 鏡の中ki mi to ka mi wo ki ruka ga mi no na ka授業中の廊下響く足音ju gyou chu no rou kahi bi ku a shi o to絶えず雨の音がついてくるよta e zu a me no o to ga tsu i te ku ru yo感じるままの形は眩しいkan ji ru ma ma noka ta chi wa ma bu shi i 甘い花になる毒の実にもなるa ma i ha na ni na rudo ku no ji tsu ni mo na ru今日も雨あの日と今もkyo u mo a mea no hi to ma mo空と空でつなぎたいのso ra to so ra de tsu na gi tai noIn this Craziness,Uncertainy一人一人の想いを僕らはどこかに残せるだろうかhi to ri hi to ri no o mo i wobo ku ra wa do ko ka nino ko se ru da rou kaIn this Craziness,You gave me lifeひとつの思いを僕らはどこまで守れるだろうかhi to tsu no o mo i wobo ku ra wa do ko ma dema mo re ru da rou ka君は覚えているの逆さまの蝶ki mi wa o bo e te i ru nosa ka sa ma no chouメールのやりとりはとりとめもないme- ru no ya ri to ri wato ri to me mo nai流されていても泳げればいいna ga sa re te i te moo yo ge re ba i i 絶えず人の声は波のようにta e zu hi to no ko e wana mi no yo u ni 信じるままに伝えるメロディshin ji ru ma ma nitsu e ru me ro dei優しいリズム泣き出しそうになるya sa shi i ri zu muna ki da shi sou ni na ruいつも雨今が未来へとつづくi tsu mo a mei ma ga mi rai he to tsu zu kuそう思いたいよsou o mo i tai yoIn this Craziness,Uncertainy一人一人の形を僕らはどこかに残せるだろうかhi to ri hi to ri no o mo i wobo ku ra wa do ko ka nino ko se ru da rou kaIn this Craziness,You gave me lifeそれぞれの形を僕らはどこまで守れるだろうかso re zo re no ka ta chi wobo ku ra wa do ko ma de ma mo re ru da rou ka言葉になりたがらない気持ちがありますko to ba ni na ri ta ga ra nai ki mo chi ga a ri ma su人がいくら手を伸ばしてもhi to ga i ku ra te wo no ba shi te mo人の中に届かない場所があるhi to no na ka ni to do ka nai ba sho ga a ru声にならない一人一人の思いが好きだからko e ni na ra nai hi to ri hi to ri no o mo i ga su ki da ka ra何かにならなくてもいつの日でもかわらずna ni ka ni na ra na ku te mo i tsu no hi de mo ka wa ra zuIn this Craziness,Uncertainy一人一人の思いを僕らはどこかに残せるだろうかhi to ri hi to ri no o mo i wo bo ku ra wa do ko ka ni no ko se ru da rou kaIn this Craziness,You gave me life —-抱歉,字數太多我直接給你網址喔!!笑顔の訳 日/羅/中/動態lrc (引田香織)/a830224h/article/
請問這首英文歌是誰唱的?什麼歌名?/mp3player2.swf?pID=549728 如上 感謝大大回答 /mp3player2.swf?pID=549728 如上 感謝大大回答 /mp3player2.swf?pID=549728 如上 感謝大大回答板大你好!此歌資訊為 演唱者:陳達偉 歌名:Till The End (插曲 于皓之愛) 收錄專輯:鬥魚電視原聲帶 (2004-02) 歌詞參考: All these precious moments, With you by my side Must be a gift from heaven, That’s holding me all night I don’t know how I found you, I’m thankful that I have Now that I have a love so true, To hold, to keep, to share In my heart I can no longer hold inside All of the love I used to hide I’ll always be with you until the very end In this world there is no place I’d rather be You are my life, my soul, my girl And through it all I know That you’re come to see that you’re the one till the end All my friends around me, Say you’d be gone too soon Baby I’m gonna make them see We’ve found our way back home In my heart I can no longer hold inside All of the love I used to hide I’ll always be with you until the very end In this world there is no place I’d rather be You are my life, my soul, my girl And through it all I know That you’re come to see that you’re the one till the end We’ll always be till the end 確認歌曲請至相關網站試聽喲:)
找一首英文歌:D旋律有點像韓文歌&壞女人&我有聽到其中2句&no matter what i have to do&&i wait for you&可以找的道嗎?/m/2242311 請問是這首嗎^^? Elliott艾略特的Wait For You I never felt nothing in the world like this before. 我從沒有這樣孤獨的感覺 Now I’m missing you and I’m wishing that you would come back through my door. 現在那麼想妳祈禱著妳能回到我身邊 Why did you have to go? You could have let me know 噢。。為何妳要離我而去?妳可不可以點醒我 So now I’m all alone. 為何孤單只剩下我 Girl you could have stayed but you wouldn’t give me a chance. 妳可以選擇留下但從沒有給我機會 With you not around it’s a little bit more then I can stand. 沒有妳的日子思念只會讓人煎熬 And all my tears they keep running down my face. 嗚。。我的淚水不斷地從臉龐上滑落 Why did you turn away? 為何你要轉身離去 So why does your pride make you run and hide? 是妳的自尊太多讓妳想要逃 Are you that afraid of me? 還是妳害怕面對我 But I know it’s a lie what you keep inside. 但我明白妳心底藏著一個謊言 This is not how you wanted to be. 這也不是妳願意的 So baby I will wait for you. 寶貝我會癡心等待妳 Cause I don’t know what else I can do. 因為我不知還能做什麼 Don’t tell me I ran out of time. 即使別人說是浪費時間 If it takes the rest of my life. 就算我要這樣度過餘生 Baby I will wait for you. 寶貝我會癡心等待妳 If you think I’m fine it just ain’t true. 如果妳以為我會沒事的妳錯了 I really need you in my life. 我的生命真的缺妳不可 No matter what I have to do I’ll wait for you. 不管要我付出什麼代價我會等待妳 It’s been a long time since you called me. (How couldyou forget about me?) 妳好一陣子沒打電話給我了 (妳真的忘了我嗎) You got me feeling crazy. (crazy) 這讓我快要瘋掉了(瘋了) How can you walk away, 麼可以說走就走 Everything stays the same. 卻一切都沒有改變 I just can’t do it baby. 現在我已無能為力了 What will it take to make you come back? 到底要做些什麼才能讓妳回來 Girl I told you what it is and it just ain’t like that. 女孩 我說過的那些話不是有意的 Why can’t you look at me, your still in love with me. 喔 為何不看著我的眼睛 妳仍然愛著我 Don’t leave me crying. 別留下我獨自哭泣
西洋音樂尋找西洋音樂尋找 各位大大您們好 問1. 正下方的英文歌曲 [ Let It Rain ] 是誰唱的? 註: 請不要亂貼一些跟下方我要的歌詞內容完全不一樣的演唱者人名給我 問2. 請在此貼上我想要的 [ Let It Rain ] 的 MV 或 MP3 參考網址給我 註: 因為 [ Let It Rain ] 這首歌有很多人唱..所以歌詞內容很多種!! 請看清楚我要的歌詞..我只想要下面那首..請不要找不一樣的貼給我..我不要跟下面那首歌歌詞不一樣的 [ Let It Rain ] 問3. 請幫我看這個網址裡頭片頭曲是誰唱的?請給我歌曲名稱和歌詞以及它的 MV 或 MP3 參考網址給我 http://www.wretch.cc/video/webbymm&func=single&vid=4452712&o=time_d&p=5 註: 請點選影片列表中 — Nick Vujicic is a giant of a man ( 影片內容敘述澳洲一名出生就沒有四肢的男生之影片的片頭曲 ) 影片約 06:12 好像是 In cry … he is … 我不知道歌名和歌詞 [ Let It Rain ] Lyrics:Annie Will Music:Will If you close your eyes , the dream could last forever Keep that lovely smile & think of me , whatever All the people are working , or maybe having lunch I hope they would stay away from me If you close your eyes , the dream could last forever Leave the windows shut , don't need sunlight , not ever Oh , someday I know someone will come and save my soul From being so dry for so long Let it rain , let it rain , let it rain , Let it rain on me let it rain If you close your mouth , our love could last forever Do your daily things , so I could read my paper All the people are happy and they're having such luck I wish it could happen to me If you close your mouth , our love could last forever I will do your shirt , so you can do whatever Oh , someday I know someone will come and knock my door I'll step out , I'll look out , to find the sky fade to grey Let it rain , let it rain , let it rain , let it rain Let it rain on me Let it rain , let it rain , let it rain let it rain Rain on me . Oh , let it rain! PS. 因為版權之故..請給我參考網址即可..或改寄電子郵件給我亦可!! 謝謝!!1. 楊乃文2. /m/921144 Mp3 3. In Christ AloneIn Christ alone my hope is found,He is my light , my strength ,my song.This cornerstone this solid ground,Firm through the fiercest drought and stormWhat heights of love , what depths of peace,When fears are stilled , what strivings cease,My comforter , my All in AHere in the love of Christ I stand.In Christ alone who took on flesh,Fullness of God in helpless babe.This gift of love and righteousness,Scorned by the ones He came to save.Till that cross as Jesus died,The wrath of God was satisfied.For every sin on HHere in the death of Christ I live.There in the ground His body lay,Light of the world by darkness slain.Then bursting forth in glorious day,Up from the grave He rose again.And as He stands in victory,Sin’s curse has lost it’s grip on me.For I am His and HBought with the precious blood of Christ.No guilt in life , no fear in death,This is the power of Christ in me.From life cry to final breath,Jesus commands my destiny.No power of hell , no scheme of man ,Can ever pluck me from His hand.Till He returHere in the power of Christ I’ll stand!然後阿唱的人太多了= =我不知道是誰唱的….我找不到那男生唱的所以給我覺的蠻好聽的 .. /watch?v=8welVgKX8Qo
我想知道 這個影片的歌名http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=miyuki1989&b=11&f=&p=10 她的網址 請告訴我歌名 謝謝 23:09:13謝謝你 正確艾薇兒-Complicated 試聽→/m/2661395 Complicated Uh huh, life’s like this Uh huh, uh huh, that’s the way it is Cause life’s like this Uh huh, uh huh that’s the way it is Chill out whatcha yelling’ for? Lay back it’s all been done before And if you could only let it be you will see I like you the way you are When we’re drivin’ in your car and you’re talking to me one on one but you’ve become Somebody else round everyone else You’re watching your back like you can’t relax You’re tryin’ to be cool you look like a fool to me Tell me Why do you have to go and make things so complicated? I see the way you’re acting like you’re somebody else gets me frustrated Life’s like this you And you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get and you turn it into honesty and promise me I’m never gonna find you fake it no no no You come over unannounced dressed up like you’re somethin’ else where you are and where it’s at you see you’re making me laugh out when you strike your pose take off all your preppy clothes you know you’re not fooling anyone when you’ve become Somebody else round everyone else Watching your back, like you can’t relax Trying to be cool you look like a fool to me Tell me
KIMAGUREN LIFE聽到這首歌 覺得很棒 請問誰可以給我她的歌詞 KIMAGUREN LIFE的歌詞 中日文都要 謝謝LIFE作詞:KUREI作曲:ISEKI演唱:キマグレンThe world I see through my fogged up glassesA monotone view touch of black and white colorsBorn in to this world wide space,With a bright smile faceHoping that my life’s worth, whileThis is gonna be my first trialHey Boy! It’s time so sing it我通過我的霧化玻璃看這世界單調認為只有觸摸到黑和白的顏色出生在世界這個廣泛的空間隨著光明微笑面對希望這就是我生命的價值這是一定是我的第一次試煉嘿男孩!是時候了,所以唱吧MY LIFE, SO ALIVE,FEEL IT INSIDEDON’T HIDE, DON’T CRY, HERE I COME我的生活,如此鮮明的存在著,感受內在不要掩飾,不要哭泣,我就在這裡僕が見えてる世界は白と黒他の色ぜんぜん必要ないんだよ難しくするほど、もう分かりづらくなるからそうやって、黙って、嫌な事通り過ぎてこの先々生きていくんだろう我看得見的世界是白與黑其他的顏色全然沒有必要喔如此地困難,已經變得不容易明白就這樣,沉默著,度過討厭的事情在這未來存活下去吧僕らの住む世界はいつもとてもウソだらけ自分殺して、笑顔作ってる泣きたくて、笑いたくて、ホントの自分ガマンして伝わらなくて君は誰の為に生きているの?我們所居住的世界淨是一直存在著的謊言殺了自己,矯作著笑容想哭的,想笑的,真實的自己忍耐著不去傳達你是為了誰而活著呢?Red, blue and yellow, all sorts of colorsあるけどEach and one of themstand for a symbol of the cries that lie inside心のVOICE stand back to back, people try to smilewhen they’re mad or sadHey you! Don’t give up before you try it紅色,藍色和黃色,各種顏色,雖然是有,不過每其中之一立場的象徵呼聲擺在裡面心臟的聲音與立場背道而馳,人們嘗試微笑當他們瘋了或悲傷嘿!不要在你嘗試之前就放棄愛、自由、希望、胸にそっと懐かせてこの世に君は、生まれてきた生きる意味探す旅を、日々君続けるよ命 運ぶ方へ 進めこのLIFE愛、自由、希望,悄悄地接近胸口在這個世上,你誕生了你每天持續地進行著探索生存意義的旅行這不斷推進到生命盡頭的 LIFE僕らの住む世界はいつもとてもウソだらけ自分殺して、笑顔作ってる傷つく事恐れて想い隠す、いつの間にか分かんなくなった、僕は誰?我們所居住的世界淨是一直存在著的謊言殺了自己,矯作著笑容害怕受傷這樣的事情而將感情掩蓋,不知道什麼時候變得不了解了,我是誰?泣きたくて、笑いたくて、ホントの自分ガマンして伝わらなくて言いたい事、言えないけど、ココにいるよ泣きたくて、笑いたくて、ホントの自分ガマンして伝わらなくて君は君のために生きていくの想哭的,想笑的,真實的自己忍耐著不去傳達想說的事情,雖然說不出口,不過它就在這裡喔想哭的,想笑的,真實的自己忍耐著不去傳達,你正為了你自己而活著中譯來源/sonbutterfly/article/
音樂 誰知道這首歌全名阿 !!!!!!!!!!!!20點/m/2043779 你們知道嗎!? 他那邊的名稱好像打錯 我都查不到!! 拜託!~ 回答快一點 我急用阿煜煜您好 ~請參考這首歌曲的音樂資訊 :[ 歌名 ] In Your Arms[演唱樂團 ] The Last Goodnight 晚安樂團 ( 來自美國康乃狄克州的流行搖滾樂團 )[ 專輯 ] Poison Kiss ( 2007 年發行 )[ 歌詞 ] 請點這裡[ 專輯曲目 ] 請點這裡 Amazon 音樂網站You are the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen in my entire lifeYou are the most beautiful thing these eyes have seenI met you at St. John’s Cathedral down on Amsterdam Made a trade with the devil and he gave me your handWe both know this castles’ made of sandClose your eyes and fall asleep againI will fall asleep here in your armsEvery breath that you take breaks my heartI built us this boat so we both could sail far, far awayIt sprung a leak inside the captain forgot to say&That love is made of treading water and hearts of clay&I had no idea, I had no idea, that we would die todayYou are the most beautiful thing I’ve every seen in my entire lifeYou are the most beautiful thing these eyes have seenI will fall asleep here in your armsEvery breath that you take breaks my heartI will fall asleep here in your armsEvery breath that you take breaks my heartAnd what would you think and what would you do?After the storm that we’ve been throughI will come to your rescueI will save this life tonightAnd this could be everything that I ever could’ve owed youI hear goodbyeI met you at St. John’s Cathedral down on AmsterdamMade a trade with the devil and he gave me your handI will fall asleep here in your armsEvery breath that you take breaks my heartAnd what would you think and what would you do?After the storm that we’ve been throughI will come to your rescueI will save this life tonightI will fall asleep here in your arms

我要回帖

更多关于 gonna fly now 的文章

随机推荐