smart life上衣耐克款号查询11311440

Life with Nest Thermostat | Nest
Most people leave the house at one temperature and forget to change it. So the Nest Learning Thermostat learns your schedule, programs itself and can be controlled from your phone. Teach it well and the Nest Thermostat can lower your heating and cooling bills up to 20%.
Most people install the Nest Thermostat themselves in 30 minutes or less. Once it’s on your wall, it automatically activates the best features for your system and starts learning about you and your home.
One schedule, one control, one minute to set&up.
Programming thermostats is complicated and irritating - but an un-programmed thermostat can waste 20% of your heating and cooling bill. So the Nest Thermostat programs itself.Just turn it up and turn it down. The Nest Thermostat learns what temperatures you like and builds a personalized schedule. Teach it efficient temperatures for a few days and, within a week, it'll start setting them on its own.
All you need to do is turn it up and down.
With Auto-Away&, the Nest Thermostat automatically turns to an energy-efficient Away temperature when you’re gone.Auto-Away works in 90% of homes, even if your Nest is in a spot you don't pass on your way out the door.
If you forget to turn it down when you leave, Nest will do it for you.
Use the Nest app to connect to your thermostat from a phone. Getting in early? Change the temperature miles from&home.
See how it works
The Nest Leaf& appears when you're saving energy. Changing the temperature just one degree can cut your energy use up to 5%. The Leaf guides you in the right&direction.
By now, the Nest Thermostat has made a schedule for your home that’s helping you save energy. Change the temperature a few days in a row and Nest will catch on, but one-off adjustments won’t confuse&it.Want to refine your schedule? You can edit it in seconds on the Nest Thermostat or remotely using your Nest&Account.
Now you can see exactly when Nest was on in your home. Turn the temp down from 70° to 68°, then check Energy History the next day. You’ll see how much energy you saved and&why.Want the big picture? We’ll email you a monthly Energy Report with a summary of your energy use and tips to help you&save.
Now that summer’s here, it’s time to switch from heating to cooling. Nest will start building a new schedule, just like it did in your first week.
Then Airwave& can help lower your AC bill. It automatically cuts AC runtime when humidity in your home isn’t too high.
Auto-Schedule makes it easy to create an energy efficient schedule that can help you save up to 20% on your heating and cooling bills. All the Nest Thermostat's features combined can get you even bigger savings.
See what people are saying about how much they've saved.
@MattClipper
Thanks to @Nest, my average daily electricity cost for July 2012 (compared to July 2011) decreased by over 25% (from $14.57/day to $10.82)!
Just buy a @nest. It's $250, but it's already saved us around $300 - $400 in 6 months of use.
@mikemchargue
Well @nest my electric bill is $107 lower than last year despite higher temperatures.THANK YOU!
@rickchatham
I have saved $225 for the year so far.
@danmiller3
After almost 6 months with @nest we are seeing between a 20-30% decrease in gas and electric usage. Love it.
sliced in half.
@quinnemmett
My gas bill for June is exactly half of last year. Thanks, @nest.
It's getting hotter in Louisiana but my electricity bill&s gone from $80 to $65 to $50.Thanks, @nest!
@surferdwa
Just got my @Xcelenergy bill& Down $45. Thanks @nest!
@roguephoton
I want you to know how pleased I am with my thermostat, and I&ve saved ~$75 between electric and gas bill in one month. Thank you all!
@NeilGAllen
Electricity usage down 15% compared to last yr since I installed my@nest. It gets the credit.
I do have a @nest, and love it. Combined with Power Smart Pricing, I saved over 50% on one of my electric bills over the winter.
Buy the Nest Learning Thermostat today.
Continue exploring热门比价:
最高返2.94%
同类商品推荐
亚马逊 ¥36 & 129条评论亚马逊 ¥30 & 208条评论亚马逊 ¥28 & 60条评论
淘宝天猫报价
SMARTKIDS精明宝贝 精明宝贝2014春秋儿童内衣套装 男女童内衣套装小孩内衣空调服薄款(玫红(无小圆章))&90-120码为小码段,衣服无小圆章。
【第三方销售】
最新报价:¥59.00
历史最低价:¥29.90
开始收录该产品
时间报价 17:01¥59元 (北京) 7:38¥59元 (北京) 14:24¥30元 (北京) 14:57¥109元 (北京)
SMARTKIDS精明宝贝 精明宝贝2014春秋儿童内衣套装 男女童内衣套装小孩内衣空调服薄款(玫红(无小圆章))&90-120码为小码段,衣服无小圆章。相似商品
返利咨询:
技术咨询:
商务广告:
商务合作:MYSMARTMYLIFE是什么意思?_百度知道
MYSMARTMYLIFE是什么意思?
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
我的生活我做主?
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Smart for Life | LinkedIn
Keep up with Smart for Life
Job opportunities
Discover new job opportunities
Employee connections
See how you're connected to employees
Join LinkedIn to get the latest news, insights, and opportunities from over 3 million companies. It's free!
Smart for Life
43 followers
People Also Viewed
Be part of the conversation.
By joining LinkedIn, you agree to LinkedIn's , , and
Already a member?

我要回帖

更多关于 耐克款号查询 的文章

随机推荐