思雨De冬天
hurry to do sth by willness.
Willing&to&do&something&quickly您的位置: &>&&>&
CNN新闻听力
来源:&&日期:日&&阅读
次&&作者:&&&&
升级你的浏览器以播放此音频或升级你的 .
音频下载: &&本站所有音频均可试听,如不能播放,请下载最新播放软件安装
Taking off the last week in October. This is commercial free CNN STUDENT NEWS. Welcome. I'm Carl Azuz.
Late last week, a doctor who treated Ebola patients in the West African nation of Guinea came down with the dangerous , but he was in New York City when he did. 33-year old Craig Spencer became the fourth person diagnosed in the U.S. with Ebola. He's in isolation at New York's Bellevue Hospital. Three people who'd been in contact with him are in .
Three U.S. states also have new
rules for people returning from West Africa who'd been exposed to Ebola patients. In Illinois, they have a 21 day home . In New York and New Jersey, they have a mandatory 21 day hospital . A doctor at the National Institutes of Health says the new rules could discourage health care workers from helping fight Ebola in West Africa. But he also says many Americans have lost faith in the federal 's s to stop the spread of Ebola.
President Obama hugging nurse Nina Pham to show Americans the Ebola scare is under control.
Just minutes after her doctor did the same.
She's cured of Ebola. Let's get that clear, OK? That's for sure.
I'm on my way back to recovery, even as I reflect on how many others have not been so fortunate.
I think this also should be a pretty apt reminder that - that we do have the best medical
in the world.
The White House given the alarm over a new Ebola patient a doctor in New York City, was quick to point out one of the CDC swat teams the president ordered was on the case.
I'm told that this swat team actually arrived in New York at the same evening that this individual was a ed Ebola patient.&
But on Capitol Hill, a National Nurses Union leader called the overall response dangerously inconsistent and inadequate.
No nation would even contemplate sending soldiers into the field without armor and weapons. Give us the tools we need. All we ask from President Obama and Congress is not one more ed nurse.&
And Reans continued to question why the president named a political aide, Ron Klain, to coordinate the .
Cite me all of his medical ious disease, communicable disease, health care delivery background.
You know, one of the terrific things the
works together is that experts come together all the time.
I'm going to take that answer as he has none.
游客评论,只需填写验证码即可,也可以在“通行证”处填写昵称。
游客请勾选
美国之音VOA热门图片
奥巴马每周电台演讲,WEEKLY ADDR…
24小时点击排行
本周VOA标准:
本周VOA慢速:
其他每日更新资源:
版权所有:爱思英语学习网 未经授权禁止复制或建立镜像
copyright &
online services. all rights reserved.
爱思英语学习网是公益类学习网站,所有资料仅供学习者免费参考使用。plug adaptor;
Power Adapter;
Conversion Plugs;
converting
大家都在背:
1. Bring an AC power adapter for destination country.
携带适用于目的地国家的电源转换插头.
来自互联网
2. A plugs, socket - outlets, adaptors and connection units - Part 3: Specification for adaptors.
A插头 、 插座和适配器 ------ 第3部份.适配器(转换器)规范.
来自互联网
3. We should have proper wall sockets, stabilizers and adapters to maintain the voltage and current.
为了电压和电流的平稳畅通,我们还需要有插座, 配电箱,稳压器和插头转换器.
来自互联网
4. Only professional BNC plugs and jacks employed throughout in order to ensure best signal transfer.
独家拥有的BNC高品质插头和信号转换端子,使得信号的传送不失真,具有良好的治疗效果.
来自互联网
1. plug adaptor
关于去马尔代夫旅行的问题_细细_新浪博客 ... 咖啡调配机 Espresso Machine 转换插头 Plug adaptor 遥控器 Controller.
- 基于17个网页
2. Power Adapter
转换插头(Power Adapter),有的同学以为印度曾经是英国殖民地,电源是和香港一样的“英标”插座,事实不然。印度采用“南非标”插 …
- 基于4个网页
3. Conversion Plugs
【plugs】什么意思_英语plugs在线翻译_有道词典 ... WAX PLUGS 对耳塞 Conversion Plugs 转换插头 Stopping Plugs 插塞.
- 基于4个网页
4. converting
the company majors in manufacturing series of fluorescent lamp holders , starter holders , connection terminal converting ends and diversified contact elements , which enjoy complete varieties .我们是一家专业生产荧光灯灯座系列、启辉器座、接线端子转换插头和各类接触件等产品的厂家。
- 基于3个网页
1. Universal Travel Adapter
幽默生活... ... Cable Croc 鳄鱼绕线器 Universal Travel Adapter 万能转换插头 wallet size magnifier 钱包放大镜多色混搭.
- 基于5个网页
2. Adaptor plug
... SWITCHING PLUG-IN ADAPTOR 开关电源 Adaptor plug 万能转换插头 plug-adaptor-plug configuration 插头一转接器一插头结构.
- 基于1个网页
1. board insert check function
blue shift蓝位移 BNC-Banana仪表信号转换插头 board insert check function接线板插入检查功能 board level simulation基板位阶模拟 board to board connector板对板.
- 基于2个网页
...的电源线压断了,我的额外支出又出现了,还是在那家卖转换插头的店里(Gulle),我们买到了电源线,花了我9.9欧。
- 基于1个网页
1. AC power adapter
Bring an AC power adapter for destination country ., 携带适用于目的地国家的电源转换插头.
- 基于1个网页
定义 转换插头——从字面上理解是让某种插头转换成另一种插头(如电话电源插头、USB充电插头,电脑电源插头,通用是各国电源插头等互换作用)。再普遍指,将各国不同电源插头或某国电源插头转换成另一个国家或多国电源插头,将多国或某一国家电源插头能插在另外一个国家的插座。使不同国家的插头能到全球不同国家能互通,解决了全球不同国家的电器能到另外的国家使用。相关产品介绍 多国电源插转成某一国家插头 一对一转换插头 多
本内容来源于
以上内容来自百度百科平台,由百度百科网友创作。
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:[suǒ yǒu]
possession;
ownership;
大家都在背:
1. I try to remember all the good times I've had here.
我试着回忆在这里度过的所有美好时光。
来自柯林斯例句
2. I picked first all the people who usually were left till last.
我先挑出了所有通常留到最后的人。
来自柯林斯例句
3. He programmed his computer to compare all the possible combinations.
他给他的计算机编制了一套程序,以比较所有可能的组合。
来自柯林斯例句
4. All colour fades— especially under the impact of direct sunlight.
所有颜色都会褪色——尤其是在阳光直射下。
来自柯林斯例句
5. He waited until all the luggage was cleared, but Paula's never appeared.
他一直等到所有的行李都拿走了,但始终没看见葆拉的。
来自柯林斯例句
1. {语} possessive case
1. {语} possessive case
释义相关词条
1. (拥有) possess
my personal possessions
我个人的所有物
owned by the whole people:
owned by the collective
The means of production should be owned by the state.
生产资料应当属国家所有。
2. (所有的东西) possessions
giv give one's all
3. (一切; 全部) all
All the materials have been prepared.
所有的材料都备齐了。
All the problems have been solved.
所有的问题都解决了。
1. (动)领有。
2. (名)领有的东西。
3. (副)一切;全部。
偏正式:所(有
拿出~的力量来。(作定语)倾其~;支援灾区。(作宾语)
世界货币符号大全 - glaivelee - 博客园 ... Albania,Leke 阿尔巴尼亚,勒克 ALL 所有 Lek 沥.
- 基于96030个网页
2. possession
TOEIC词汇汇总 ... plumbing 水管设施 15. possession 所有;个人财产 16. real estate 不动产 17.
- 基于1766个网页
3. ownership
新大纲四级 - xieyuchao670的日志 - 网易博客 ... owner 物主,所有人 ownership 所有(权),所有制 ox 牛.
- 基于1390个网页
i made every wrong choice a middle age man could make ., 我犯下过一个中年人能犯下的所有错误.
- 基于974个网页
1. from all
the sensuous joy from all things fair ., 从所有美丽的事物中得到的美的愉悦.
- 基于25个网页
圣经新旧约英文重点单词_百度文库 ... all kinds of 各种 all of ... ... 都是,所有的 all other things 万物.
- 基于148个网页
2. possessive
普通英汉小词典_翻译家() ... possession 所有权 possessive 所有的 possibility 可能性.
- 基于98个网页
1. with all
works with all modern proxy servers ., 与所有的现代代理服务器.
- 基于40个网页
基本信息 词目:所有 拼音:suǒ yǒu 释义: 1.领有,占有 2.指领有的东西。 3.尚有。 4.整个;全部。 5.有个。 英译: 1. possess 2. havings 3.all 基本解释: 1. 占有,有支配权 这些都归你所有 2.占有的东西 尽其所有 3. 全部,一点也不剩下 贡献我所有的力量 他所有的抱负、志向、希望、前程,全被一笔勾销——《阿Q正传》 详细解释 1. 领有,占有。 《北史·慕容绍宗传》:“ 神武 仍加恩礼,所有官爵并
本内容来源于
以上内容来自百度百科平台,由百度百科网友创作。
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:已有天涯账号?
这里是所提的问题,您需要登录才能参与回答。
"天涯问答"是天涯社区旗下的问题分享平台。在这里您可以提问,回答感兴趣的问题,分享知识和经历,无论您在何时何地上线都可以访问,此平台完全免费,而且注册非常简单。
“专业术语”用英语怎么说?
“专业术语”用英语怎么说?
09-02-27 & 发布
今天上午翻了一下英语文体学,里面提到&专业术语&,有两种说法:professionalism 或 technical words.
请登录后再发表评论!
technical words
请登录后再发表评论!
Technical Terms terminology nomenclature professional languageglossary
请登录后再发表评论!
专业术语 specialty language
请登录后再发表评论!
professionalism 或 technical words
请登录后再发表评论!
technical words
请登录后再发表评论!
专业术语  
  generic term  专业术语:    1. terminology
   [托业考试]TOEIC词汇汇总(18) ...state-of-the-art 使用最先进技术的;达到最高水准的terminology 专业术语;专有名词troubleshooting 检修;解决困难的 ...
 2. professional language
   审计英语术语 ...material 重要professional language 专业术语scope limitation 范围限制 ...
 3. call target
   骄阳游戏社区 >>激战[行会战争]GuildWars >>专业术语(call target)使用指南

4. glossary
   【转帖】经典的易混词终结1 ...glossy 光滑的glossary 专业术语 mesmerized 施以催眠术 着迷的
请登录后再发表评论!
nomenclature其他的都不是这个意思,,,  什么professional 虽然汉语上听起来是专业的意思 ,但是意思和这个不一样,, 还有个表示学科的专业的  又是另外一个意思了 表示某领域的专门用的说法 也就是 术语    要用这一个。
请登录后再发表评论!

我要回帖

更多关于 2014.10.22 的文章

随机推荐