from china i fourteen year和yearss old this year和years, i am

谁帮我翻译一封信!中文翻译成英文~好的话加分~_百度知道
谁帮我翻译一封信!中文翻译成英文~好的话加分~
因为他上个赛季在国际米兰所取得的成绩是所有球员中最出色的!如果能给我斯内德!我期待着收到你们的回信,但是荷兰队的强大实力也让全世界的球迷都眼前一亮。荷兰队在今年的世界杯上表现非常出色,上面有我的地址!罗本、亨特拉尔的亲笔签名那就太好了:我是一名来自中国的小球迷。斯内德没能进入金球奖前三名实在是太可惜了。加油荷兰队。我最喜欢的荷兰球员是罗本和斯内德!顺便说一下,但愿冬歇期之后他能回到场上继续奔跑。我还放了几张中国北京的四合院和胡同的明信片!虽然荷兰队最终在决赛输给了西班牙队,罗本在拜仁踢球真是太棒了!如果不能给我那么多的话,希望能给我斯内德和罗本的签名!希望罗本的伤能尽快好起来!我要人工翻译的。拜仁是我最喜欢的俱乐部、罗本!虽然结果已经不能改变了、斯内德等荷兰球员今后能为全世界的球迷们奉献出更多精彩的比赛!我会在遥远的中国支持着你们的,这些是中国的特色我期待着能收到你的回信!翻译的好的话我会加分~亲爱的荷兰足协回信官,我在信封里放了一张纸不要用在线翻译或者翻译软件,我今年14岁!我非常希望你们能够来中国踢比赛,但是我依然支持这个年轻的荷兰中场!无数球迷都觉得这很不公平
我说了!!你是用在线翻译的!!!!不要用在线翻译!我要人工翻译的!再说一遍!,不要用在线翻译。!。!!!!!!!
提问者采纳
Huntelaar brought light to its football fans.Come on.Although so far Schalke 04 didn&#39,a golden feeling saw fans all around the world when they saw the strong power of the team,just sign of Sneijder and Robben would be OK.Among the Oranje!Bs a painting of Badge of Netherlands Football Team,
(你的名字)
(Dec.Countless football fans feel it unfair for his most excellent performance in Inter Milan last year,Robben and Huntelaar to me,could bring us football fans more and more wonderful goals,especially to Shanghai!I will be very happy if you bring signs of Sneijder.Hope you will like it.The Winter break m fourteen.It&#39!I hope RobbenOr;cause I live in Sm still in favour of the young Dutch midfield player.I hope he.It would be great if you could come.Oranje performed outstandingly in the World Cm a little football fan from China.Huntelaar performs well in FC Schalke 04,I&#39Dear Royal Netherlands Football Association.Although Oranje lost against Spain in the final!I strongly hope that you can come to Ct play well,Oranje,I put a paper with my address in the envelop.It&#39,&#39!If you are not able to bring me so many,Robben and Sneijder.
Yours.And there&#39.I&#39.I&#39.Bayern
München is my best love.13s a pity that Sneijder wasn&#39.But s so great that Robben can play for Bayern München,I hope that Robben can cot shortlisted for Ballon d &#39!Waiting for your reply.I support you far away in China.And some postcards of Siheyuan and Hutong in Beijing,I love Robben and Sneijder the most.Robben is an indispensable player in Bayern München
提问者评价
感谢~~~~~~~~~~
其他类似问题
t give me so much, but the strong strength of the Netherlands is make the world's fans to give more wonderful game, I wish he could back on the pitch to keep running, these are the Chinese characteristic I expect to hear from you soon! If you can&#39! Hope robben injured can get better soon after the winter break! I look forward to hs fans are shine at the moment.My favorite Dutch player is arjen robben and sneijder, I in the envelope put a piece of paper:I am a student from China&#39. Holland in this year&#39, I hope I can give sneijder and arjen robben&#39! If you would give me sneijder, have above my address. I have put several fifty the siheyun of Beijing s signature.Sneijder have failed to enter golden globe top three is really a pity! I really hope you can come to Cs small fan, but I still support the young Dll in faraway China support you! Although results has not changed, robben play is great!Although Netherlands finally in final defeat to Spain! I&#39, Dutch player for the future sneijder such as the world&#39, robben, I this year 14 years old! Countless fans think it is unfair because he last season at inter achievements are all the players, huntelaar autogrs World Cup is excellent!Robben.Refueling Dutch. Bayern Munich are my favourite club in bayern Munich!BTWDear the Dutch fa reply officer
中文翻译的相关知识
其他5条回答
but the strong strength of the Netherlands is make the world&#39, Dutch player for the future sneijder such as the world&#39, I wish he could back on the pitch to keep running. I have put several fifty the siheyun of Beijing and hutong postcards, huntelaar autograph that is too good! Hope robben injured can get better soon afs fans are shine at the moment. My favorite Dutch player is arjen robben and sneijder! BTW: I am a student from China&#39. Holland in this year&#39! If you can&#39, these are the Chinese characteristic I expect to hear from you soon, I in the envelope put a piece of paper, ht give me so much. Sneijder have failed to enter golden globe top thll in faraway Cs small fan! Although results has not changed! I&#39, the most outstanding, robben play is great! Although Netherlands finally in final defeat to Ss fans to give more wonderful game! Robben! If you would give me sneijder, I this year 14 years old! Countless fans think it is unfair because he last season at inter achievements are all the players,s World Cup is excellent, but I still support the young Dutch midfielder, I hope I can give sneijder and arjen robben&#39. Bayern Munich are my favourite club in bayern Munich! I really hope you can come to China playingDear the Dutch fa reply officer
Dutch officer ,I am a little football fan from China , I am14 years old this year . Holland has done an excellent job!Although the Netherlands was finally defeated by Spainin in final of this year's World Cup ,
the power of the Netherlands makes all fans in the world surprised.My favorite Dutch players are Arjen Robben and Sneijder. Bayern Munich is my favourite club ,in which Robben plays rather well! I hope that Robben
can get better soon after the winter break, I wish he could keep running on the pitch again. It is really a pity that Sneijder failed to get
golden globe top three! Countless fans think it is unfair because of all the players he achieved the greatest achievements last season
! Although results cannot be changed,
I still support the young Dutch midfielder!Dutch players like Robben and Sneijder will give more wonderful games to the world's fans ! I'll support you! from here in faraway China . I really hope you can come to play football in China !By the way, I have put a piece of paper in the envelope , with my address. I have put several postcards of the siheyuan of Beijing and hutong which are the Chinese characteristic in it ,
I look forward to hearing from you soon! If you gave me
autographs of Sneijd , Huntelaar and Robben, that would be very good! If you can't give me all those, I hope you can give me Sneijder and Arjen Robben's signatures.Cheer up,Dutches! I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon!
用在线翻译和人工翻译有什么分别呢~Dear the Dutch fa reply officer: I am a student from China's small fan, I this year 14 years old. Holland in this year's World Cup is excellent! Although Netherlands finally in final defeat to Spain, but the strong strength of the Netherlands is make the world's fans are shine at the moment. My favorite Dutch player is arjen robben and sneijder. Bayern Munich are my favourite club in bayern Munich, robben play is great! Hope robben injured can get better soon after the winter break, I wish he could back on the pitch to keep running. Sneijder have failed to enter golden globe top three is really a pity! Countless fans think it is unfair because he last season at inter achievements are all the players, the most outstanding! Although results has not changed, but I still support the young Dutch midfielder! Robben, Dutch player for the future sneijder such as the world's fans to give more wonderful game! I'll in faraway China support you! I really hope you can come to China playing! BTW, I in the envelope put a piece of paper, have above my address. I have put several fifty the siheyun of Beijing and hutong postcards, these are the Chinese characteristic I expect to hear from you soon! If you would give me sneijder, robben, huntelaar autograph that is too good! If you can't give me so much, I hope I can give sneijder and arjen robben's signature. Refueling Dutch! I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Dear the Dutch fa reply officer:I am a student from China's small fan, I this year 14 years old. Holland in this year's World Cup is excellent! Although Netherlands finally in final defeat to Spain, but the strong strength of the Netherlands is make the world's fans are shine at the moment. My favorite Dutch player is arjen robben and sneijder. Bayern Munich are my favourite club in bayern Munich, robben play is great! Hope robben injured can get better soon after the winter break, I wish he could back on the pitch to keep running. Sneijder have failed to enter golden globe top three is really a pity! Countless fans think it is unfair because he last season at inter achievements are all the players, the most outstanding! Although results has not changed, but I still support the young Dutch midfielder! Robben, Dutch player for the future sneijder such as the world's fans to give more wonderful game! I'll in faraway China support you! I really hope you can come to China playing!BTW, I in the envelope put a piece of paper, have above my address. I have put several fifty the siheyun of Beijing and hutong postcards, these are the Chinese characteristic I expect to hear from you soon! If you would give me sneijder, robben, huntelaar autograph that is too good! If you can't give me so much, I hope I can give sneijder and arjen robben's signature.( ⊙ o ⊙ )啊!都是用机翻译的
Dear Dutch Football Association official reply: I am a little fans from China, I am 14 years old. Dutch World Cup team in this year's performance is very good! Although the Dutch team eventually lost to Spain in the finals, but the Dutch team's strength but also to the world of fans themselves. My favorite is the Dutch player Arjen Robben and Wesley Sneijder. Bayern Munich is my favorite club, Robben was great to play in Bayern! Robben's injury could want as quickly as possible, I hope he can return to play after the winter break to continue running. Sneijder did not make the top three Golden Globes it is a pity! Many fans think this is very unfair, because he at Inter Milan last season's achievements are all the players in the best! Although the results have not changed, but I still support the young Dutch midfielder! Robben, Sneijder and other Dutch players in the future for dedicated fans around the world more exciting game! I will be supporting China in the distant you! I very much hope you will come to China to play the game! By the way, I put in the envelope of the piece of paper with my address. I also put a few of the courtyard and alleys in Beijing, China postcards, these are the characteristics of the Chinese I look forward to hearing from you! If you give me Sneijder, Robben, Huntelaar would be nice autograph! If you can not give me so much, I hope to give my signature of Sneijder and Robben. Come Netherlands! I look forward to receiving your reply!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初1英语作文_百度知道
初1英语作文
!, 快我要3篇英语作文 200词——300词英语作文!,!2天之内!!!!,符合要求的加50分!!!杜绝复制!!支持原版
提问者采纳
被认为是“人类智慧史上最伟大的一个成就”。我一直相信一句老话“要早睡早起生活才好”, thus laid three centuries after the physical scientific view, and become the foundation of modern engineering. In 1687 he published on July 5;in the history of human wisdom and one of the great achievement&,成为在此长眠的第一个科学家, confident. Newton'to early to bed and early to r爸爸妈妈我爱你们&quot. 很多人都会问一个同样的问题,学校的活动要积极参与, most influential scientists,有很多时候, I believe that I will be very happy, open the door of the industrial revolution,意志坚强,并成为现代工程学的基础;s death was buried in Westminster big teaching艾萨克·牛顿爵士是人类历史上出现过的最伟大;s most basic principle-the law of universal gravitation and the three laws of motion. I think I was a sensible child,&father mother I love you, and are willing to cooperation and exchange,就是有健康的身体和开朗的性格, mom and dad said I was smart. 在我的空余时间我想多一些时间给我的父母,我相信我会很幸福;the mathematical principles of natural philosophy of with mathematics method illustrates the universe&#39, have good habit。并不一定要当课代表、有较强的自学能力, strong language skills, be able to review the initiative。他在日发表的不朽著作《自然哲学的数学原理》里用数学方法阐明了宇宙中最基本的法则——万有引力定律和三大运动定律、数学家和哲学家,晚年醉心于炼金术和神学。最后, is also a physicist,让他们知道我内心的想法, honest,好学生并不一定要品学兼优; F、最有影响的科学家,回答并不是一样的,同时也是物理学家, so spare time set aside to my parents. Must not when lesson representative, and his old age short bent on the alchemy and theology。In my free time I think some more time to my parents。Many people will ask the same question, and they together,由此奠定了之后三个世纪中物理界的科学观点、有良好的习惯,会体会到他们的辛苦,爸爸妈妈说我很聪明、诚实。牛顿为人类建立起“理性主义”的旗帜, good students must not excellent. Not just simply said &quot. Newton for human set up &quot,着我并不认为是正确的. Students now generally regular life is a mess, willt think is right, a mathematician and philosopher?当然,有责任感,多和他们在一起, there is sense of responsibility.&quot,但要懂礼貌讲文明, flags, is a healthy body and cheerful personality, how to become a good student。我想我是一个懂事的孩子。不仅仅只是单纯地说&quot, masterpiece &quot,所以留出空余的时间给我的父母, wil a lot of times,多和他们沟通想法. The four law form a unified system, but to listen carefully in class, before the exam,有较强的语言表达能力,怎么成为一个好学生? Of course. I always believe that saying &quot,但是上课要认真听讲, to actively participate in school activities, is considered to be &quot,关爱自然, the answer is not the same, have stronger self-study ability, and they communicate idea。
总的来说, happy to explore and good at reflection。在我认为, I don'rationalism&quot、友善,会感受到我对他的关心,自信、乐于探究并善于反思,考试前做到能主动复习。这四条定律构成了一个统一的体系. In general, let them know that I am thinking,开启工业革命的大门, strong,乐于合作和交流。牛顿逝世后被安葬于威斯敏斯特大教堂, friendly. In I think, but be polite civilized。现在的学生作息规律一般很乱Sir Isaac Newton was to appear on human history of the greatest
初1的 OK?
那第二个和第三个可以啊,另外我还有,你要多少,最近回答英语问题很多。
我认为这是初2 3的像你楼上的那样吧
小学三年纪就有英语了爱,初一、二写这样英语作文很正常,楼上写的很多语法你们也没有学过,所以还是别较真。其实你们很幸福了。我们那时代哪有人上网找人代写作业?
额,我想说的是老师让我们网上查的,看你一番话挺诚恳,选你吧!加40分
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
in order to make it come true,a dining room,they are lovely.Because I like reading very much.From then on?Yes. I often say,He is a boy.when reading1My name is XXX! Who am I,they are round and cute.  We are goodfriends forever.A bedroom clean and warm.A study which is full of the book I like. I study in No.  SO,too. I have black and short hair.2 Middle school.  At weekends,the air is fresh and the bird is flying in the sky,s not easy at all.  There is three room in it.I like many pet.I am fourteen years old.  Do you think so, big eyes ?2My dream home is located in a small town,big and bright,he plays it very well! I am a happy and cute boy.I like music very much,there&#39,I have a around face.He comes to China with his parents? 4I have a goodfriend.We know each other since last year: bos a lot of mountain around it and a small lake beside it,we often get together to play basketball,it seems like I am a visitor who followed the wirter to view his own world.The sky is blue,panda. I am from Ct like Maths,we become goodfriends,he sings well,I should study hard from now on,the peacock . I am good at Music. My favourite subject is English, I am in Class Three, banana ,it&#39, too.He has big eyes.I am tall . Hi.He comes from England,my name is Tom.I like eatting apple.  I am not good at it,I like it a lot,and I believe that there nothing is diffcult if you have a will.  Do you like me,so I like it,he has a very nice name—Robert, rabbit and bird.I have many good friends.  My favourite room is the study,a small mouth and a small nose, I am a pupil.But I don&#39, chicken and so on.He teaches me English and I teach him Chinese. Because I think it is very easy and we can talik with foreigners by it,Gread Four
排版清楚点就采纳你!!!!!!
还不清楚啊!你加我我一篇一篇发给你!
你Q多少?我加你Q
My FutureEveryone has his or her dream. My dream is to be a famous doctor in the future. I like to help patients and let them healthy. The doctor's work will be busy but interesting. My teacher said I was good at biology. But I still nees to improve my English, too, then I can read medical knowledges in English. So the patients from all over the world can get my helps.
杜绝复制!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The GSS has started about 1 month ago, and now then only managed to get myself some free time to do alittle shopping. Below are my buys for the day...My first ZxRx Shirt. I have wanted to get myself something from ZxRx ever since this brand started in spore. But it has been so many years and everytime when i went into the boutique, i will always empty handed out from the shop. Totally have no idea why i always couldn't find anything nice for myself there. And finally now, this is the first shirt that i got for myself!my favourite book
My favourite animal I like animals very much, such as horses,monkeys, cats, tigers and so on. But I like dogs best. Why? Because they are very cute and nice. I have a white dog. Its name is Bobo. She is a female dog.She comes from Beijing,China.She wears white clothes and she has two big eyes and a small month.She often walks round and round at home.It has nothing to do.She likes eating ice-cream so much.So do I.When I eat ice-cream,she will look at the ice-cream carefully,So I will give her some to eat.
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 year和years 的文章

随机推荐