Alice was_to play cinderella for the party play

谁有&&灰姑娘&&剧本??急!!!!_百度知道
谁有&&灰姑娘&&剧本??急!!!!
&lt!最好有每个人说的话!;灰姑娘&gt!!;&gt,动作和表情;剧本?!稍微不符和要求也没有关系谁有&lt.以及每个场景!?急!!急用!
&剧本;灰姑娘&gt.以及每个场景!;&gt,动作和表情!最好有每个人说的话?!?急!!急用谁有&lt!!!稍微不符和要求也没有关系!要中文的!!
按默认排序
其他1条回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁ISSUU - Broadway Philadelphia: MOTOWN the MUSICAL! by Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
Broadway Philadelphia: MOTOWN the MUSICAL!
Broadway Philadelphia: MOTOWN the MUSICAL!
Tue, Jan 6 - Sun, Jan 18电影灰姑娘剧本_百度知道
电影灰姑娘剧本
我要的是迪斯尼动画灰姑娘的剧本。英文的。谢谢。
我有更好的答案
And the prince w灰姑娘&gt。 Cinderella: Daughters!把马车给我准备好.(吃水果) Jerry: What&#39。 Cinderella? Cinderella.(抢项链戴在脖子上) 旁白,但我确实是这样想的?Which one do you like. mso-charStepmother: Wow! mso-charStepmother and sisters.No one could put on the shoe, Cinderella still lived an optimistic life. mso-charSoldier3,please。, and so many fruits,m to be late for my date。 The stepmother took her two daughters to the party,旁人都很羡慕地看着他们; TEXT-INDENT. 再见;t last forever, I understand. 不! And that brings us to the end of the play. 第二场. 你看. But it doesn’t matter: Look at yourself。但城中没有一个女孩能穿着合适。 Cinderella, her fairy godmother appeared, thank you: Who are you,看你得到了什么;剧本英汉对照版. And what&#39,钟将会打破, how beautiful,等等,差5分钟12点? Stepmother,please: But why.the magic words。 Godmother, you can have a try: Oh? Look at yourself, she had no good food to eat and good clothes to wear! Alice(跑, the spell will be broken and everything will be as it was before? Stepmother , how beautiful: Wonderful,灰姑娘与王子高兴地跳舞:You.0, your highnesss。: 12: Yes. I’m the soldier of the palace?(昏倒) mso-char旁白;&gt. 不,国王命令城中每一位女孩必须史穿玻璃鞋: 48pt: Oh, Dll have only till night and, thank you. 为什么你一定在;s more. And here I am: No。。 One day?噢! mso-charAlice! Wait。 Prince! Alice!Oh: Thank you, her stepmother became cruel to her,wait, OK: Let me try。我约会要晚了,不.it&#39! 舞会上, go.. 亲爱的,灰姑娘成了王子唯一选中的舞伴: (喊)Be careful, long ago, that’s my dress: My child, clean the room and then cook for us, her father married a new wife. It even know your name. 午夜, every maid in the town was ordered to try the glass shoe,it’s not yours: What is it: 12,我就不会在这里了, soldiers. Soldier2,我的孩子, it’s not yours? Soldier2;s see, our prince will select the most beautiful and kindest girl to be his queen : Yes。她的继母经常虐待她, no,幸福地生活:How are they, please wait! Prince, her step mother and her new sisters are coming.;t really mean that?等等。把地板赶快给我擦干净&lt。恐怕它不能永远延续下去: How did it happen,善良的人终会有好报: Oh: No. It’s a new dress my father bought for me: Mum! Get me my sweater. She had no room to live,我有另一只拖鞋. mso-charAlice, I couldn&#39. You must find the girl for me! Soldiers。 Cinderella! I’ll be the queen..(拽衣服) Jenny, you&#39.0! You will be the most beautiful girl in the party,她们把灰姑娘当女拥一样使唤. Look,别理她, so many beautiful clothes,另外她还有许多小动物做她的朋友? Alice: No。拥有它:Oh, madam。如果你失去了你的信仰, let me help you? Stepmother, it’s time to go back, no,Bibbidi-boddidi-boo. 再见: Pretty princess. Jerry! mso-charPeagion?当然. mso-charPrince,递我手套:Of course, on the stroke of twelve。 Prince.(跑) Fairy: 第一场, madam,什么也没有吗: So dirty and so ugly. 虽然继母这样对她: 旁白,回来, Jenny! 胡说, hand me my gloves。 Cinderella! mso-charAlice! Jenny. 哦,恶有恶报,邀请城里所有的姑娘参加。 Duke, please! Do you like them.?但现在你的意思并不是这样;s out of her mind! It&#39? 什么事, may I dance with you, we are with you。 stepmother, my friends. This night,我的孩子. Put them together and what have you got. 是的。现在。时间在美妙的歌舞中过去, wait! Don’t forget the time,擦干眼泪! It fits for you very well: Why then. 第三场 mso-charMinister1! 第四场, I must. All of a sudden: It’s me. Just an imaginative child: Poor girl,灰姑娘出现在楼梯上. Father.。你仅仅能在午夜和! mso-charFairy: Oh;d lost all your faith,把我的衣服拿来。 The next day. Remember, her mother was dead,等等. Look, come back: She is your little sister,你现在不能走! 旁白;clock-five to twelve。. 噢,我的女士. You&#39. 当然你可以试试。记住;剧本英文版,我必须走? mso-charCat. Stepmother:The story finished, let her try. When the officials were going to leave, pay no attention to her: Do the laundry and get on with your duties,孩子? I must find you, because she was jealous of Cinderella&#39, come on,我懂了, mso-char-indent-size! Prince, nothing. (Alice come in) Ministers, good news, my dear. 你传说中的教母: Take the shoe to every house. N&lt: (士兵敲门) Stepmother! mso-charHead Soldier: Goodbye: Oh, my child: I won’t forget?(打开信看) (欢呼)Helen, may I try it。现在什么都帮不了, no. Do you have another daughter? Soldier, come to the front. It&#39。. 王子和灰姑娘举行了盛大的婚礼,谢谢你,但又怎样呢: (拿起鞋)Pretty princess, go to the party and dance! Prepare the carriage for me: 4. Let me try it: Oh. 再见, welcome to the prince dancing ball, I like them!Why are you leaving,不: Oh,噢。 Godmother! These presents are for you? 请等等; mso-char-indent-count。 &lt! Alice,只是一个爱想象的孩子. She was more and more dirty. Enjoy yourself? Wait, go with me and be my queen: Cinderella: Helen, who is she. 噢, you must be! mso-charStepmother, so dirty and so ugly: Yes,一切事情又恢复了从前. How pretty the girl is, it’s too small for you。 stepmother, mangoes and lychee: Oh: Please wait? Of course!我可以试一下吗., Alice had been their servant: My lovely daughter. She had a lot of animal friends? Oh;change back. Alice found her happiness. Alice,s nothing left to believe in. mso-charThree. Soldier3: Yeah, asking her to do all the housework. 从前有一位可爱善良的姑娘: Mum. S TEXT-INDENT,玩得开心。 Cinderella, just a minute: Don’t be so sad: Yes: Why,为王子举办了一个宫廷舞会, but like all dreams,我感到有点冷。 Cinderella and the prince held a grand wedding and they led a hapmust come back before 12 o’clock, this is for you and your daughters: Bless you. Apples. She worked and worked from morning to night.Whoever the shoes fitted well would be the bride of the princel! It’s yours, hmm。 Godmother! Helen,等等. You must put on your most beautiful dress and make up! mso-charCat. Nothing can help now: Your fairy godmother. Father! Minister2. She’s like a princess, I like her dress, my goodness. She’s so lovely, now you don's almost midnight. 噢。但它比我期望的要多地多. I&#39, Alice, but, Dog,你总是那么慢慢腾腾的.But why? Cinderella, Jerry: Alice: 48pt. But remember you 150%, I want to go , look: But perhaps this would help! 她仅仅是灰姑娘. How will I find you? 是的;s midnight, you can&#39. 第二天;&lt: Ladies and gentlemen。 stepsister2,继母的女儿们当然也不能穿上那双玻璃鞋:(Call prince)5535240 mso-charPrince!不: Midnight! 没有什么我相信的事情;t be here, so it is. mso-charFairy,等一会儿,她父亲很早就去世了. (善有善报.Bibbidi-boddidi-boo? Mum,议论他们。 Godmother: Oh. Clean the floors right away: It’s mine,继母带来的两个孩子也经常欺负她!这很糟糕: goodbye:But one day.. Now let&#39, I hope you are happy forever, nor could the two step-sisters. I really want to go,她要求试一试鞋. (打开门)Good morning: Oh, look: It&#39:I like her necklace。 Duke, this is prince speaking.(变美丽) mso-charPrince:After that: Hello, it couldn’t be yours! What shall I do. Helen, gentlemen: Ys like a dream。: Come on. I like this dress! 不;re always so sluggish. (往身上穿) Alice, the king held a party for the prince to choose the girl he loved。 stepsister1: The pretty princess lost her shoe in the palace,现在让我看看: You see? That’s wonderfull,等等. mso-charFairy? I’m not your servant! Cinderella, wait: Dear daughter? mso-charAlice, so people called her Cinderella, her name is Alice: Yes: Goodbye. Please come back: Oh. Alice and Jerry! mso-charSoldier1.0pt&quot, leaving Cinderella at home,bring me my breakfast。: Thank you : Mum。 把它们放在一起.. mso-charDog, Peagion? 噢, Cinderella caught sight of the clock on the wall。 Cruel as her stepmother was to her! Soldiers, how beautiful the house is: It&#39:Impossible. What shall I do,让灰姑娘在家干活: Wait: What’s the matter,这些魔力的话. 把这些衣服拿到洗衣房做你的事情。 At the party: There&#39!This is terrible, her father loved her very much。 Godmother. (music and dance) (one person pick up a clock) Alice. Every maid in the town was invited to the party,它太美丽了. Oh? 但为什么呢, no. She’s like a Angel。: No, ladies,当时钟敲响到12点的时候! Godmother!我该做什么呢, I have the other slipper, I'&gt。另外。!No? Go away。我怎么能找到你呢;m afraid this can&#39,正当国王的大臣要离开时,独自带着女儿去了! 噢.now. Jenny. 午夜了: Are there any young girls in your family: No. 可继母嫉妒灰姑娘的美貌: Nothing! There will be a big dancing party in the palace. The prince will select a queen among the young girls., young girls。 Cinderella was broken-hearted. 但这或许有点帮助。 Cinderella. You&#39. 不可能. 她疯了.! I’ll come at once. Or you will 150%; mso-char-indent-size. 灰姑娘非常地伤心;s beauty: Hi。国王,天啊,穿上鞋子最合适的姑娘将成为王子的新娘,把我的早饭带来, I must: Hooray,与王子幸福地生活在一起.Now.Her two step-sisters teased her。但现在我在这。 Prince. Soldier1, my god.0pt&quot, are you ready, I love you! We have found the beautiful girl: No。 stepsister1. Prince! May Is the matter. Soldiers, a wonderful dream come true. Let me help you the 1last time? Cinderella, little girl! (试鞋) mso-charSoldiers.The shoe is mine: Nonsense,象所有的梦一样, daughters,掉一只鞋) Prince. 是的: Yes. 灰姑娘,是的!我连你的名字都不知道呢,请回来. At that time, child, it&#39,灰姑娘最终找到了自己的幸福;s beautiful. mso-charTwo daughters: Hurry up, Cinderella danced with the prince all the time,过来. Alice, my fair lady: I’d like to, Dad! (She’s like a fairy. Wow. 一天. Tre so. 快点: Hello! mso-charSoldier1? Let’s go: You’re the most beautiful girl I’ve seen: Who is it!象一个梦?Oh! mso-charHelen,一个美好的梦想变成了现实, it is almost twelve o&#39: Really, yes, Cinderella appeared and asked to have a try。 Cinderella: 4. mso-charStepmother,可灰姑娘还是乐观地活着. 噢;s only Cinderella: Yes. mso-charAnimals. 噢, happy time is coming? Prince. S mso-char-indent-count。 stepsister1, princess. Let me try it.Time passed quickly? Cinderella, there was a cute girl,国王要让王子自己选择心爱的人? Alice.! I don&#39。最后来到灰姑娘的家中,这时,快到午夜了: OK, I feel a little cold! If you'&gt, but I do. It’s too small for you! stepsister2:Long.,灰姑娘&gt, my deariest princess: No: Yes,bananas! Come. But from now on you are our servant: Wow. After her father&#39: Good news!) Prince。 Duke,s more than Is death, your highnesss, I don’t go now,教母出现了;&gt, Fairy: Once there lived a kind and lovely girl。 Prince: Stepmother, maybe it’s mine,什么也没有? Alice。 Cinderella. 祝福你: Oh,墙上的大钟突然映入灰姑娘的眼里? Soldier1。 Cinderella: Yeah: She&#39. Alice and the prince lived happily ever after. At least: The prince wants to find her and marry her
其他类似问题
灰姑娘的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 cinderella怎么读 的文章

随机推荐