英语完形填空求大虾帮助!!

英语翻译! 求大虾来助! 小弟感激不尽
英语翻译! 求大虾来助! 小弟感激不尽
Another threat that is characteristic of this period, again with a flavor of searching for personal information, is the growing problem of spyware. Spyware is not only threatening enterprise networks and small home-built networks, it is turning computers on these networks into spam-generating machines, which wreak havoc on home personal computers (PCs). Spyware is software for which no purchase or license is necessary. It is normally installed on a computer without knowledge or consent of the user. It has no set time to install or specified source from which to download. It installs on the user computer, without authorization, with the main mission of monitoring some of the information on the computer and making that information available to outside sources as needed. It may send the information once, periodically, or continuously for a long time.
Spyware is usually distributed through user Web site visits and file downloads. Following these Web site visits and casual downloads, malware, a more destructive form of spyware, is downloaded onto the user’s computer or server. Also, downloading free software, such as peer-to-peer file sharing
补充:请不要用软件翻译啊,软件翻译我也会。 汗!
不区分大小写匿名
  另一个威胁,这一时期的特点,又有味道的个人信息,寻找的间谍软件。间谍软件不仅威胁着企业网络和小home-built网络,它是将电脑在这些网路变成spam-generating机器,严重破坏家庭个人电脑(pc)。间谍软件没有购买或许可是必要的。它通常安装在一个计算机无知或同意的用户。它没有固定的时间来安装或指定源来下载。它安装在用户电脑,未经授权的情况下,它的主要任务的监测的一些信息,使资料提供给外部资源的需要。它可以发送信息,定期或持续很长一段时间。
  间谍软件通常是通过用户的网站访问和文件下载。以下这些网站的访问和随便下载、恶意软件,有更多的破坏形式的间谍软件,下载到用户的电脑或服务器。同样,下载免费软件,如对等网络文件共享
是典型的这个期间,再与味道搜寻个人信息的另一个威胁,是spyware的生长问题。 Spyware不仅威胁企业网络,并且小家被修造的网络,它把在这些网络的计算机变成发送同样的消息到多个新闻组引起的机器,对家庭个人计算机(个人计算机)遭成破坏。 Spyware是购买或执照不是必要的软件。 它在计算机通常被安装,不用用户的知识或同意。 它没有下载的集合时间安装或指定的来源。 它在用户计算机安装,不用授权,与监测某些关于计算机的信息和使那的主要使命有用的资料对外部来源如需要。 它也许一次,周期性地或者连续地长期送信息。
Spyware通过用户网站参观和文件下载通常被分布。 在这些网站参观和偶然下载以后, malware, spyware的一个更加破坏性的形式,被下载在user’s计算机或服务器上。 并且,下载免费软件,例如对等文件分享 

特性的另外的一种威胁这时期, 再与一滋味搜索为个人的数据,是间谍软体的增加的问题。间谍软体不不过胁迫的企业网络和小的家-建造网络, 它是旋转计算机在这些网络上进入产生罐头火腿肉的机器, 在家个人计算机 (个人计算机) 上大肆破坏之内. 间谍软体是软件为哪一个没有购买或者执照是必需品。 它是通常在没有知识或使用者的同意的一部计算机上安装。 它没有组时间安装或指定的来源从哪一个到下载。 它在使用者计算机上安装, 没有授权, 藉由监听一些关于的资讯计算机的主要任务而且作那数据可得的到外面依照需要的来源。 它可能送数据一次, 定期地, 或不断地有很长的一段时间。
间谍软体通常是分配过使用者网站拜访和文件下载。 下列各项这些网站拜访和偶然的下载, 恶意软体, 一更多破坏力形式间谍软体, 是下载在使用者的计算机或伺候器之上。 同时, 下载免费的软件, 像是端对端文件分享

相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号2,求英语大虾给翻译一篇文章,要专业的!_百度知道
2,求英语大虾给翻译一篇文章,要专业的!
高空间分辨率小卫星遥感影像的面市也将有利于CRM所需空间数据的获取。另外,但实际上,系统要提供客户和对客户服务的有关信息的录入。 目前。GIS在CRM中的应用。 GIS技术在企业的应用不仅仅局限于CRM系统。另外。另外,实现了CRM中服务提供者。沟通渠道的建立核心是呼叫中心(Call Center)的建立。表面上GIS与CRM是风牛马不相及的,如电子邮件,这将促进电子商务的发展,实现GIS应用与CRM一体化无缝集成。在信息处理。这些因素,其产品的运输是一种典型的空间现象和过程,中国科学院地理信息产业发展中心与中科越秀信息产业发展有限公司联合开发的“中国之窗”多媒体地理信息系统光盘及即将建立的GIS网站将有助于问题的解决、客户和服务等信息的空间化(Spatial Enable),北京超图公司开发Internet GIS软件的SuperMap IS已经实现了这种用户地址信息的Internet传输功能,需要提供有形产品运送服务的CRM系统、 操作层面 主要是通过一定的沟通渠道获取客户的信息、分支机构及合作伙伴具有空间分布特性 将GIS应用于CRM中。 首先,GIS技术是可以用于CRM系统中的、反馈和服务的提供方面,使GIS技术在CRM中的应用成为可能、处理、BBS及应用服务系统,企业可以通过这一信息为用户提供服务,其应用的核心在于空间现象、分析决策层面 主要对CRM系统中的客户和服务信息进行数据挖掘,GIS的网络分析功能可以用于企业为客户服务的物流管理、存贮,主要是所需的空间数据的获取问题,在管理中使用、电话,使GIS应用可以直接嵌入到CRM系统中。 基于Internet和CTI的CRM系统实际是电子商务(E-Business)系统不可缺少的重要组成部分,GIS在CRM乃至电子商务中应用的制约因素、传真;FM)乃至ERP1,企业对客户提供的各种服务是发生在地球表面的、管理。这些渠道所获得的信息都应该以电子数据的形式进入系统、邮件,还要把物流管理纳入系统中。操作层面应用要求建立单向或双向的沟通渠道,有一个很重要的方面是客户的空间分布规律和影响客户空间分布的内在因素、过程和规律、修改。目前,实质上是商业地理分析的一个具体应用,可以挖掘CRM系统的信息中所隐含的空间现象,这种沟通渠道可以是传统的广告,为企业的管理与决策服务。对于、过程和规律的可视化分析,还可以用于企业的设施管理(AM&#47、查询和检索功能,处理这些信息;采用关系数据库存贮和管理空间数据使GIS数据与CRM数据可以统一存贮和管理,工作流(Work flow)技术将应用于业务流程的管理和多用户协同工作的管理。 1,即所谓的物流。 组件式GIS软件.2 GIS在客户关系管理系统中的应用 GIS作为一种空间信息输入,具有空间分布特性和空间尺度。在信息处理和服务提供方面,尤其是需要通过运输的方式提供有形产品服务的企业,尤其是有形产品配送和物流管理,并将信息的处理结果返回用户并向用户提交所需的服务,提取企业管理与决策所需的信息。2,用户可以把自身所在位址的空间信息通过Internet提交给服务企业、分析和输出的技术。 Internet GIS技术的发展为GIS在CRM中的应用开拓更广阔的空间,企业作为服务提供者,其自身。在提取的信息中,也可以是现代化的基于Internet的沟通渠道,并由系统的用户按照一定的工作流程
提问者采纳
the enterprise took the service provider, customer and service space (Spatial Enable). First, GIS in CRM and even in the electronic commerce theapplication restriction factor. GIS in the CRM application, needs toprovide the visible product service in particular through thetransportation way the enterprise, analysis decision-making stratification plane Mainly carries on the data mining to in the CRM system customerand the service information, but also may use in enterprise&#39. These channels obtain the information allshould enter the system by the electronic data form, thiskind of communication channel may be the traditional advertisement, serves for enterprise's facility management(AM/window of the Chinese&quot. Moreover, the feedback and the service willprovide the aspect, the Beijing ultra chart company&#39.2 GIS in customer relations management system management systemapplication GIS took one kind of spatial information input, uses in themanagement, in theessence is a commercial geography analysis concrete application, the branch office and the partner have the spatial distributioncharacteristic Applies GIS in CRM, namely so-calledthing class. 1;FM) and even ERP. In the information processing.2nd, has the spatialdistribution characteristic and the spatial criterion, needs to provide the visible product to ship theservice the CRM system,the mail. Ms developedInternet GIS software SuperMap IS already to realize this kind of useraddress information Internet transmission function, the visible product matches in particular delivers flows themanagement with the thing, theenterprise may provide through this information for the user theservice, processing, the revision. On the surface GIS and CRM are the wind beastof burden not and. Based on Internet and the CTI CRM system actually is the electroniccommerce (E-Business) the system essential important constituent, has realized in CRM information the and soon service provider, like email, itsapplication core lies in the spatial phenomenon. Provides the aspect in the information processing and the service, the user may own reign the site spatialinformation to submit through Internet for th the multimedia geographic information systemcompact disc and soon will establish with the center branch Xiuinformation industries development limited company unit exploitationis helpful to the question solution, processes these information, and by the system user according to the certainwork flow, itsown, also may be the modernizationbased on the Internet communication channel, the Chinese Academy of Science geographyinformation industries development center the GIS website which&quot,smanagement and the decision-making, withdraws information which the businessmanagement and the decision-making needs. Rs application tothe CRM system, the analysis and the output technology. These factors, the process and therule visible analysis, BBS andapplication service system, this will promote the electronic commercedevelopment, the process and the rule which theCRM system in the information conceals. Moreover, but also must flow the thing the management tobring into line with in the system, causes GIS to apply may directly insert tothe CRM system in, cause the GIStechnology into to be possible in the CRM application, mainly will be the spatial data gainquestion which will need. Links up the channel the establishment core is the callcenter (Call Center) establishment. At present, its product transportation is onekind of typical spatial phenomenon and the process. The operation stratification plane application request establishmentis unidirectional or the bidirectional communication channel, the telephone. At present, the inquiry and the retrievalfunction, the enterprise each kind of service which provides to thecustomer is occurs in the earth&#39, realizes the GIS application and the CRMintegration
Uses the relational database storageand the management space data causes the GIS data and the CRM data mayunify the storage and the management, mayexcavate the spatial phenomenon, the facsimile, some very important aspect is the customer spatialdistribution rule and the influence customer spatial distributionintrinsic factor. The GIS technology not merely limits in enterprise&#39, the GIS network analysisfunction may use in the enterprise the thing which serves for thecustomer to flow the management, the work flows (Work flow) the technology to applyto the service flow management and the multiuser joint operationmanagement. Internet the GIS technology development is GIS develops a broaderspace in the CRM application, operation stratification plane Mainly is through the certain communication channel gaincustomer information, the GIS technology is may use in theCRM system. In withdraws in theinformation. Module type GIS software, the management, and returns to the informationprocessing result the user and the service which subms surface1st, but in fact, thesystem must provide the customer and to the customer service relatedinformation input
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
大虾的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁几道英语题(还要翻译)!弱爆了!请各位大虾帮帮忙!在线求答案案!三.写话乐园用几句话简单描述一下“Christmas Day”.(注意大小写,标点符号,至少写三句话.)_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
几道英语题(还要翻译)!弱爆了!请各位大虾帮帮忙!在线求答案案!三.写话乐园用几句话简单描述一下“Christmas Day”.(注意大小写,标点符号,至少写三句话.)
几道英语题(还要翻译)!弱爆了!请各位大虾帮帮忙!在线求答案案!三.写话乐园用几句话简单描述一下“Christmas Day”.(注意大小写,标点符号,至少写三句话.)
Christmas Day is a happy holiday.We give gift to each other.We like Christmas day.圣诞节是一个愉快地假期.我们互相送礼物.我们喜欢圣诞节.再简单没法弄了!
Christmas Day is an important festival in western countries,it just like China's Spring Festival,all the company are off work and people will play and
on Christmas day people send gift to others.The family numbers get together this day.It is one of the most important festival in the western contres
“Christmas Day”什么意思啊!我也是小学六年级的,为什么我看不懂?
Today is Cristmas Day. I got up very early and helped my parents clean the rooms and make the bed. After breakfast my parents and I went shopping. My parents bought me a nice present - a lovely toy be...
Christmas Day falls on the twenty-fifth of December. It is a very happy day for many boys and girls . Before the term ends in some schools , the children act a nativity① or “birth” play, showing how J...
亲,简单点吧!小学六年级的程度!还有翻译
这就是小学六年级的程度
亲,简单点吧!小学六年级的程度!还有翻译
这句话简单翻译为:圣诞节是西方国家一个非常重要的节日i,就像中国的春节,在假期中,所有的公司都放假,人们都在游玩和狂欢。
亲,简单点吧!小学六年级的程度!还有翻译
看来得认真点学了。英语大虾来给偶写个小作文拉~比尔看到妈妈每天很辛苦,于是他下决心以后要有所改变.下面是比尔送给妈妈的亲情卡片,请帮助比尔完成.要点如下:1.放学后认真完成作业2.每天帮妈妈做家务,_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语大虾来给偶写个小作文拉~比尔看到妈妈每天很辛苦,于是他下决心以后要有所改变.下面是比尔送给妈妈的亲情卡片,请帮助比尔完成.要点如下:1.放学后认真完成作业2.每天帮妈妈做家务,
英语大虾来给偶写个小作文拉~比尔看到妈妈每天很辛苦,于是他下决心以后要有所改变.下面是比尔送给妈妈的亲情卡片,请帮助比尔完成.要点如下:1.放学后认真完成作业2.每天帮妈妈做家务,自己的事情尽量自己做3.节省零花钱.40~60词,开头结尾已经给出,不计入总词数.Dear Mum,Thank youfuo taking good care for me.I know you are very tierd every day.__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.Best wishesBill
Dear Mum,Thank you for* taking good care for me.I know you are very tierd every day.so i decided to make a few changes.firstly i will complete my homework in concentration and neatly everyday.then i will help mum to do some house work,i will do what ever i can do and loosen your pressure.Lastly,i will save money,so i won't ask you for pocket money.i will try my best to complete all this things and i want to tell you something.i love you!Best wishes Bill
I will do my homework hardly. I will help you to do the housework. I will take care of my problem by myself. I will learn how to save money. I won't make annyance to you. I love you Mum.不知道有米有语法错误....咱英语烂.....不知道该写什么程度的..就写了最基本的几点.您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
急!求教各位大虾英语问题!谢谢!
nothing.可不可以省略being 呢变成&&They went through the rooms, careful to touch nothing.
另外看到一句,Tired of sleeping on the floor,he saved up for years to buy a real bed.这里为什么又可以省略Being?
2.He put on the act of being wealthy.
能不能说&& He put the act of wealth???
3.I knew a person of what can be described as bookworm.
这里说明人为什么还用what而不是who?
4.We enjoy staring at them, entranced as they go about their business, unaware (we hope) of our presence.
主句后面有2个逗号,entranced...是修饰We,但是unaware修饰they,为什么不一致呢?能帮我分析一下这个句子吗?
5.She noticed that all room doors were open,yet she never went out ___
foresheshutroomA可以,但是B为什么不行呢
6.The village seemed derserted,the only sign of life____ an ugly-looking black goat tied to a tree.
C.has been
D.will be原文中用的是being这里该选哪一个呢
7.If you are ___ a couchette.
cky and get
lucky that you get答案是A,可是B哪里不行呢?
请教各位大虾,急啊,谢谢了!
从你提的问题看得出,你具有一定的自学能力。
第一题: Tired of sleeping....不是 ( Being ) tired of sleeping . 不存在省略 being . 就你的例句,“因为已厌倦睡地板.....” 所以用 tired 。 若加了 being , 则成了正在进行的动作了。 至于 being careful to touch nothing 可以改写成 touching nothing carefully . 没见过省去 being 的。
第二题; 他装着很富有的样子。(你的第二种说法加个on 是可以的)
第三题: 此处的 what 是指“内容”, 是指书上描写的句子所包含的内容。
第四题: entranced (入迷、专注)不是修饰 We 的,是修饰 they , unaware 也是修饰 they ,即: 他们全神贯注地工作,竟没留意到我们在现场。真逗!
第五题:A. 不关好门决不外出!
B.是中国式英语。
除了一只被拴在树上的丑陋黑山羊能显示生命迹象,整个村庄似乎被毁了。being
从你提的问题看得出,你具有一定的自学能力。
第一题: Tired of sleeping....不是 ( Being ) tired of sleeping . 不存在省略 being . 就你的例句,“因为已厌倦睡地板.....” 所以用 tired 。 若加了 being , 则成了正在进行的动作了。 至于 being careful to touch nothing 可以改写成 touching nothing carefully . 没见过省去 being 的。
第二题; 他装着很富有的样子。(你的第二种说法加个on 是可以的)
第三题: 此处的 what 是指“内容”, 是指书上描写的句子所包含的内容。
第四题: entranced (入迷、专注)不是修饰 We 的,是修饰 they , unaware 也是修饰 they ,即: 他们全神贯注地工作,竟没留意到我们在现场。真逗!
第五题:A. 不关好门决不外出!
B.是中国式英语。
除了一只被拴在树上的丑陋黑山羊能显示生命迹象,整个村庄似乎被毁了。being 表示附加说明,你列的三个选项都是谓语形式,不能用。been 是过去分词,也不能用。
第七题: 如果你有一张卧铺票你是幸运的。 so...that....是如此...以至于... 不适合这个句子。
大家还关注

我要回帖

更多关于 高考英语完形填空 的文章

随机推荐