小学生五句话小学生英语作文大全my kitchen

英语作文 My Pet Dog不得少于五句话_百度知道
英语作文 My Pet Dog不得少于五句话
最好翻译出来
提问者采纳
My pet dog
This my pet dog.Its name is PiPi.PiPi
is white and it has a pair of black eyes.We always play together。I love it.We are best friend.正好5句
提问者评价
thank you very math!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
EFRYHFD去企业纷纷洒家机构和大家啊广大教师给大家啊给大家啊跟好的韩国哈大概哈刚回到家后多久啊党和国家阿娇的国家级噶洒符合规定几乎是广东省东莞打工国歌各国国歌各国国歌各国国歌个世界各地设有多个污染源头的雅芳
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁小提示:鼠标选中任何词语,即可快速找到更多你想要的相关文章,不用打字哦,还不快试试!
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved小学英语作文:我的新家-My new home
【51Test.NET-小学英语作文:我的新家-My new home】我的新家(My new home)
  My family used to live in an apartment. It is big, bright and comfortable. 英语作文网:
转载请保留此链接
  However, since I went to middle school, my home is far away from my school, so we moved into a new house. I am not satisfied with this house. Because it is much smaller than the old one. It has only two bedrooms, one bathroom and a kitchen.
  It has not a living room. I am not happy that I have no place to put my books and clothes. But the house is near my school, so I can save much time on my way to school. Although the house is small and old, but it is includes my parents’ love.
  I love my new home.&&&& my kitchen is big. There is a refrigerator in the kitchen. The refrigerator is white. It is on the left. There is an electric cooker in the kitchen. The cooker is black. It is on the In front of kitchen. There is a rice cooker in the kitchen. The cooker is white. It is on the left. There is a small trash in the kitchen. The trash is black. It is on the right.So good kitchen, I want to buy a oven for making breads by myself, but my Kitchen is small, I must find a place to set the oven before&I buy it.
留下脚印(共5个)
沪友评论(共8条)
(四川洛洛妈)
哈哈you are very good.
(Ctrl+Enter 即可回复)
(Eva--Sharon's mom!)
It is on the In front of——这句漏了几个单词吧加油!
(Ctrl+Enter 即可回复)
(Jerry妈妈)
不错,活学活用了。。
(Ctrl+Enter 即可回复)
第一句话的首字母要大字!
(Ctrl+Enter 即可回复)
要大写,不好意思,打错了
(Ctrl+Enter 即可回复)
不错,现在日记写的越来越顺了哟,加油!
(Ctrl+Enter 即可回复)
So good kitchen, I want to buy a oven for making breads by myself, but my Kitchen is small, I must find a place to set the oven before i buy it.
(Ctrl+Enter 即可回复)
(累并快乐着!)
Thanks for your Sentence.
(Ctrl+Enter 即可回复)
可以查看更多内容,还可以评论和回复。
(共1人)推荐该日志的沪友我的房子(My House)_小学生英语作文_VOA英语网
我的房子(My House)
发表时间:内容来源:
我的房子(my house)
i have a house. it is big and new. there are eight rooms in it. they are a living-room,a kitchen,three bedroom,one study and two bathrooms. i watch tv in the living-room. i do my homework in the study. i have dinner in the kitchen. this is my house. i like it
来自: 文章地址:
Latest News

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文美句 的文章

随机推荐