英语短文改错错 last term.my classmate yang xin

英语短文改错dear editor , recently ,my classmate have had a heated discussion about that_百度知道
英语短文改错dear editor , recently ,my classmate have had a heated discussion about that
dear editor ,recently ,my classmate have had a heated discussion about that we should have optional courses in high schools .some students were in favor nec the optional courses .they say interest is best teacher and our
spare time will be colorful and meaningful .students can not only enlarge their knowledges but also improve their abilities.
提问者采纳
classmate -
about that -high schools -in favor -they say -best -knowledges - knowledge .
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
Dear editor ,recently ,my
classmate【加复数classmates】
have had a heated discussion about that 【加上if】we should have optional courses in high schools .
Some students were in favor
the optional courses .
say【said】 interest
best teacher and our
spare time
will【would】
be colorful and meaningful .
Students can not only enlarge their
knowledges【knowledge】
but also improve their abilities.
Dear editor, recently, our class have had a heated discussion, we should be in the elective courses in senior high schools. Some students are in favor of elective courses. They said, &interest is the best teacher, spare time will be colorful and meaningful. Not only can students to expand their knowledge, but also can improve their abilities.
英语短文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁my favorite pet_短文改错my classmate_each year my friend
my favorite pet_短文改错my classmate_each year my friend
my favorite pet相关推荐
更多“my favorite pet”搜索结果
my favorite pet最新添加
my favorite pet相关推荐英语短文改错dear editor , recently ,my classmate have had a heated discussion about that_百度知道
英语短文改错dear editor , recently ,my classmate have had a heated discussion about that
recently ,,some students were in favor nec the optional courses ,students can not only enlarge their knowledges but also improve their abilities,they say interest is best teacher and our
spare time will be colorful and meaningful ,my classmate have had a heated discussion about that we should have optional courses in high schools ,dear editor ,
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Recently,, Some students were in favor of the optional courses, Students could not only enlarge their knowledge but also improve their abilities, They said interest was best teacher and our spare time would be colorful and meaningful, my classmates had a heating discussion about that we should have optional courses in high schools,Dear editor ,
其他类似问题
英语短文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Last Sunday my classmate and I were on the b?_百度知道
Last Sunday my classmate and I were on the b?
没有上下文!
提问者采纳
beach 沙滩
其他类似问题
classmate的相关知识
其他2条回答
你要表达什么
这不一定,以b开始的单词有很多,并且能用到这句子的有很多,这是要结合上下文的语境来推的。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁