爱就一个字字爱就一个字字打上去的,请务必观看.这句话用英语怎么说?

这些话用英语怎么说?(句子有点多,不好意思)_百度知道
这些话用英语怎么说?(句子有点多,不好意思)
1,每个星期天都要去教堂祷告14,你别在意.美国中部地区每天发生龙卷风的几率最大25.为了你的梦想,我讨厌那些制定纪律的人.我必须参加这个比赛.上课我总是第一个举手发言,显得很俗气29.连续3次应聘失败?05,总是关心地问你吃饱没有.我郑重其事地对他说这件事,我打算买一件送给我妹妹23.我发现他有很敏锐的洞察力与独到的见解,你刚才那样子我都认不出那是你了:“抱歉。”
玛丽.我假装晕倒.尽管抽你的烟吧.与以英语为母语的人交谈是非常有益的体验.在这之前安娜已经去过那间屋子了03.这里的气候非常恶劣28,看得我心情很沉重16,你今天真的是让我很生气.这是我最喜欢的女式衬衫,我觉得这样反而自在一些07,她好像一直在找你09,从中我们能学到很多东西20!”24,真不明白他们是怎么学会的15.我的高中生活简直就是在煎熬与凌虐之中度过的10:“那你刚才幸灾乐祸的样子是什么意思,我不想再错过机会了18.低年级学生要和高年级的师兄师姐多多交流才行08,好让歹徒放松警惕26:“凯蒂:“我一心一意地帮助你,不然衣服穿起来怎么会一边松一边紧,对于我来说纪律根本就是妨碍我的自由13.我感觉到了!”
凯蒂.我昨晚看了一个电视节目,上下文完全像是两篇不同的文章21,你怎么能无缘无故把气撒在我身上.这身衣服和那条围巾搭配的话,有一个黑头发的女孩.我看见你跪在狗屎上02,今天我考试没及格.上周老师讲“淡水化合物”这一环节的时候!04.玛丽.我想要这首歌的伴奏,我根本一个字都没听懂,我一时心情不好.我想一定是你在裁剪上出了问题,开不开心,请问你能帮我找到吗,反正你也抽不了多久了06,生病没有.听说他最喜欢的课程是化学?你在嘲笑我吗,跟他一起搞这次的研究一定能够顺利完成17,你值得一试12,颜色一点也不协调,真是和我们都不一样啊.我爷爷信奉基督教,我真是太失望了,我脾气再好怎么说也是有自尊的,讲的是关于2005年印度洋大海啸的事件,一直到晚上我们都没吃饭27.光是调整队形就花掉了一下午的时间,她已经很沮丧了19.我不喜欢受约束,他却一直以为我在开玩笑22?想看我发火的样子吗:“我没笑啊”
玛丽,你现在却嫌我啰嗦?”
凯蒂.你翻译的很不好,我需要收集你们每个人对此事件的看法11.说出你们的见解与感受吧
提问者采纳
This suit and那条scarf with the words, how can you reason to withdraw gas in me. Tell you the views and feelings bar: &quot, I see very heavy heart 16, you just like I recognize that it is not you. Me feel that, they really do not understand how the Institute 15;I wholeheartedly help you. Climate here is very bad 28, so that the criminals relax our vigilance 26. Daily occurrence in the central U, I do not want to miss another opportunity 18? 05; Katie. Candidates failed three times in a row01, you Biezaiyi, &quot. I found that he has very keen insight and original insights with him engaging in this study will be completed smoothly 17, color is not coordinated, I hate those peopl that link, and we can learn a lot of things 20; Katie. Class I always the first to raise their hands to speak, but I think that some comfortable 07: &quot, I must participate in this competition. I see you kneel down in front of the dog feces 02. Last night I saw a television programme about the on the 2005 Indian Ocean tsunami events, the teacher, always concerned to ask you not feed,Katie, sick not?& 24, I simply hamper my freedom 13, I simply not understand a word, you now suspected of running Suo I. You translate very bad, she has been very frustrating 19. Anna before in this room that has been the 03. Simply my high school life is spent in torment and abuse of 10, like two completely different context of the article 21. I solemnly told him that this matter, would you help me find it, I really too disappointed, today: &quot. With native English-speaking people talk is veSorry, I intend to buy one to my sister 23; M Mary? I want to look angry. Queen Mary. Last week! &quot: &quot, I did not pass the examination. For your dream, I always thought that he was joking 22. Despite pumping your breathing it, anyway you how long can the pumping 06, are you really let me very angry.S. Low grade and high grade students to the Shikuangshijie out more exchanges才行08, opened unhappy, IFreshwater compounds&quot, I said how good temperament is also self-esteem, otherwise how will wear clothes side-side tight, we have no food in the evening 27, and we do not really like ah, she seems to have been looking for you 09, to church every Sunday to pray 14;I have not laughed ah&quot! 04: &quot, you worth a try 12 I do s shirts. Christian my grandfather. Heard that his favorite course is chemistry. greatest risk of tornadoes 25, I need to collect your everyone views this incident 11. Me to the accompaniment of this song.&quot, and was very Suqi 29 I think you must be on the cutting of the problems. Adjustment formation alone spent You just look gloat over what is the meaning. Pretend that I fainted? You laughing at me. !&quot, which is my favorite women&#39, black hair of a girl
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
不好意思的相关知识
其他3条回答
的悬赏给的有点少,一条才给一分,至少三分才行,或者说是很有点少,多加点肯定会有人愿意给你翻译
你是外国派来的间谍吗?让我们非得把鸟语学好吗???你去找个学英语。一问不就知道了吗。没事闲的你
此害自己找吧
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我不想再听你说一个字..用英语怎么说如题_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
我不想再听你说一个字..用英语怎么说如题
我不想再听你说一个字..用英语怎么说如题
i don't wanna hear you
I do not want to hear a word from you!
I do not want to listen to a word you saidI don't want to listen you say one word again
I do not want to listen to you say a word any more
I don't want to you say an more他说了一句话;他说了一个字 用英语分别怎么翻译,为什么?_百度知道
他说了一句话;他说了一个字 用英语分别怎么翻译,为什么?
He said a word他说了一句话,表示一些话:He said some words,表示一个词;用单数.用复数.他说了一个字
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他6条回答
他说了一句话He said a words他说了一个字He said a word两个不一样
问题补充:求英语翻译:当别人为什么会那么多本领时,他说过一句话我永远忘不When others why so many skills, he said a word which I shall never
很明显啦,都是he said a word
HE SAY SOMETHING
HE SAY A WORD
应该都是“He said a word.&
(*^__^*) 嘻嘻
谢谢,这是固定表达吗?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 word打一个字消一个字 的文章