求一首英文歌适合女生唱的英文歌

求问一首英文歌 女生唱的_百度知道
求问一首英文歌 女生唱的
成熟女音 稍微慵懒型的。节奏比较轻快歌词最开始是小RAP Sometimes...第一句是 Dreams dreams ,when we ....
提问者采纳
Lily Allen - Littlest Things
就是这个吧??歌词Sometimes I find myself sittin' back and reminiscingEspecially when I have to watch other people kissin'And I remember when you started callin' me your miss'sAll the play fightin', all the flirtatious dissesI'd tell you sad stories about my childhoodI dont why I trusted you but I knew that I couldWe'd spend the whole weekend lying in our own dirtI was just so happy in your boxers and your t-shirtChorusDreams, DreamsOf when we had just started thingsDreams of you and meIt seems, It seemsThat I can't shake those memoriesI wonder if you have the same dreams tooThe littlest things that take me thereI know it sounds lame but its so trueI know its not right, but it seems unfairThat the things are reminding me of youSometimes I wish we could just pretendEven if for only one weekendSo come on, Tell meIs this the end?Drinkin' tea in bedWatching DVD'sWhen I discovered all your dirty grotty magazinesYou take me out shopping and all we'd buy is trainersAs if we ever needed anything to entertain usthe first time that you introduced me to your friendsand you could tell I was nervous, so you held my handwhen I was feeling down, you made that face you dono one in the world that could replace youChorusDreams, DreamsOf when we had just started thingsDreams of you and meIt seems, It seemsThat I can't shake those memoriesI wonder if you have the same dreams too.The littlest things that take me thereI know it sounds lame but its so trueI know its not right, but it seems unfairThat the things are reminding me of youSometimes I wish we could just pretendEven if for only one weekendSo come on, Tell meIs this the end?
提问者评价
yes yes ~~~谢谢亲
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求一首经典英文歌曲女生唱的_百度知道
跪求一首经典英文歌曲女生唱的
我只大概记得是一首电影里面的 场景是在机场分离的时候放的
我只记得是个女的唱的 歌词有(忧瑞密亚 叟)什么来着 忘了
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
你写的那句确实 不好翻译。 确实挺难的,我只能介绍一些给你,去听听,希望你喜欢,不计较回报的good is good--sheryl crow唱 的 和until you--shayne ward唱的 ,英文,慢摇的真的需要的话就介绍布兰妮的给你吧--lucky,girl in the
mirror,和3。希望对你有帮助。
真是大海捞针 !
罗密欧与茱丽叶 里面的主题曲把
经典英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌女生唱的。_百度知道
求一首英文歌女生唱的。
..there&#39歌词好像有,sweet love:love
提问者采纳
美妙异常We&#39, we&#39, we&#39,甜美的爱Take time to grow, there's all we know so can I show you唯有这般,别有风味Bs nothing here but love别有洞天;s meant to be 命中注定, right from under 世外桃源,举案齐眉We will never
be let down每日每夜;re
wild and free 美妙生活, dying
together 天生一对,坠入凡尘We&#39, sweet love 爱;ll love together,甜美的爱It&#39, we&#39, sweet love 爱,我心荡漾The words that I love to hear爱的细语;s all we know so can I show you唯有这般;s all we know so can I show you唯有这般,无拘无束We&#39,甜美的爱Take time to
grow,唯有爱意Love唯有爱意There&#39, there&#39,我的爱Ts nothing here but love 时光雕琢;s
nothing but亲爱的;ll never end有你有我, there&#39,呈现于你Love,呈现于你Love,甜美的爱It&#39, there&#39,暗流涌动Oh my darling there&#39,我心淡然We hold each
other 抱着彼此Friends or lovers 朋友恋人Hs nothing here
心情高涨,呈现于你Ls nothing here but love 时光雕琢;re falling under, my love 爱, there&#39, sweet love 爱, there&#39,唯有爱意珊官边幌装呵跌琴Can you whisper into my ear 低声细语,死亦同时Live forever, live together 相恋一生;s nothing here but love 时光雕琢, sweet love爱,唯有爱意Take me where the days are fun 倘若有你,唯有Ls nothing here but天长地久,甜美的爱It're heaven-sent 天真无邪;re born together,呈现于你Ls nothing here but
时光雕琢,甜美的爱Take time to grow,天生一对We&#39,我的最爱Lre innocent, sweet love 爱,徒留一段Love,日子甘甜Where
everyone knows everyone 人们熟知, sweet love 爱,甜美的爱It&#39,我只看见Love, sweet love 爱,别有雅致Oh you will see it's all we know so can I show you唯有这般,邻里和睦We&#39, my heart is won一日将尽Lenka的Nothing here but loveLying under setting sun懒懒躺在夕阳之下The day is done
提问者评价
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌。女生唱的_百度知道
求一首英文歌。女生唱的
一首慢歌。映口扁沸壮度蝶泌然后前奏是一段钢琴曲 很美 歌词有一句 in your eyes (不是名字叫做in your eyes的内个歌、好像有什么love 但是很不确定。谢谢。)我是上课听到的、问老师说 老师也忘记叫什么了
buring 玛丽亚
节奏不是很短
uring 玛丽亚
网友推荐的求女生英文歌
471314人推荐
402520人推荐
369840人推荐
322283人推荐
279034人推荐
260175人推荐
254959人推荐
253750人推荐
246487人推荐
225768人推荐
195828人推荐
179528人推荐
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
其他5条回答
m sorry about the pain i made you feel、全身心的爱你,你永远都会留在我的心里你永远都会是我的宝贝还记得我们相遇的那一天. i guess everything you said was a lie, and it tears me apart:Chuckie Akenz来自越南的说唱歌手Chuckie Akenz, you looked like an angel wearing that blouse,就像我想要太阳. i just wish everything can turn out different. i try. i guess you forgot the time that we shared, you are my everything and i really miss you:也许你对我也会这样吧也许你会理解我的这种感觉吧然而…不管怎样?我真的不相信你竟会那样对我. you&#39. remember when you first day t forgive myself for the way i treated you so don&#39. the one that i gotta have just to succeed. i guess now we&#39,这样的我让每一事变得更加糟糕你告诉我我们疯狂地相爱着但是在紧要关头你却总是那样不在乎如果你像你所说的那样爱我那你一定不会像对待一个傻瓜那样地伤害我我爱你;m not leaving a re with another guy. a time i was off, i wanna to kiss you, i knew it was real,现在你已经和另一个男孩相守相依,现在我们也许永远不会知道我唯一希望的只是你能快乐不管有我在你身边. now on the inside!我们一定能够重新开始告诉我好吗,也是我需要的那个唯一是唯一我想要成功的唯一当我第一次看到你的时候, then you wouldn&#39, i wanna to kiss you. you&#39. m nothing to you, everything seems strange,我的心就像被撕裂了一样这种想法甚至撕开了我的灵魂,现在我却也正在慢慢地死去!我真的很愚蠢. i need you and i miss you and i want you and i love you cause i wanna to hold you,真真正正,但你凝视着我的眼眸告诉我好吗你还爱着我告诉我好吗你想拥抱我也许你说的一切都只是谎言一个弥天大谎想到这,背景的女生哼唱. i knew you was gonna sit and play this with your new man!那不是我?现在你和我行同陌路,我真的想你,将我整个分成了两半当我们外出的时候, i don&#39. i&#39. remember the times,看起来就像一个天使一样美丽我们适合相爱, letre number one, take away the pains, ll always be my baby, i know i am still there, this i confess, i wanna to kiss you、完完全全,一直到19岁.从一个因为家庭的原因而与朋友加入黑帮的小混混. i really want to know you like no onere with me or without me, really and truely,我只相信。我需要你我思念你我想要你我爱着你我想抱着你我想吻着你我真的很想你,因为我真的不想听你说;t have hurt me like i ain&#39,在里面我仿佛看到了上帝, i try,天空却偏偏下起了雨一样的无奈. late nights. just listen. **chorus** i need you and i miss you and i want you and i love you cause i wanna to hold you!那是个谎言吗. i can'll be there for me, you are my everything and i really miss you. i really want to show you. **chorus** i need you and i miss you and i want you and i love you cause i wanna to hold you, when i would run my fingures through your hair, i just thought we were meant to be,好像你从来就没有认识过我我想你一定忘记了我们曾经一起渡过的美好时光那些午夜我轻轻地将你挽入臂弯, i try and i&#39. if you love me as much as you said you did, was that a lie,没有你!你曾说过你是我最好的朋友。然而,或者我一直在努力地试着忘记,成长为一个拥有全球惊人CD畅销量的歌手.被多伦多Kiss 92 FM. i don't know how i can do you so wrong. you said yot know why it made everything worst. it't shit!但是世事就是这样无奈。我还记得第一次凝望你眼眸时的情景, i wanna to kiss you. dammit i&#39. that wasn&#39, but now i can take away the pains away that i feel,真的对不起,笑着牵住他的双手每当想到这些,你就是我的所有我知道你将要和一个新的男人重复发生在你我之间的爱情游戏我知道你会坐在他的身边,我真的很害怕让你看到现在的我非常非常的想抱住你直到我无法再能抱着你!记得那些我们双唇相接的时刻吗, but you didn&#39,一首忧伤的Rap? now i&#39,评为顶尖MC.先后接受Toronto Star,那真是梦幻般的一天我还清楚地记得和你在一起渡过的分分秒秒我还清楚地记得你第一次来我家里时的情景你穿着那件宽松的衬衣, told me you would love me as you would hug me. the only thing i want is for you to be happy wheather you&#39。因为我知道你的内心里依然有我的位置;t even know, and sit and and laughing as you are holding his hands,所以我总是披着伪装来保护自己但我却不知道, you&#39, and CBC radio的采访.This go out to someone that was once the most important person in my life,我曾经试着忘记你. i need you and i miss you and i want you and i love you cause i wanna to hold you. without you, heaven in the sky. but i didn&#39. i didn&#39. **chorus** i need you and i miss you and i want you and i love you causell always be in my heart and you&#39, take away the hurt baby we can make it work, i wanna to kiss you。我曾经试着忘记你我曾经试着忘记你. t me, i really妥艹缔堆郫瞪棍论 need to hold you!那不是真正的我. i didn't want to get hurt. reach in your heart. i remember all the times that i had with you, you are my everything am trying. i think about it. you&#39. i thought maybe you did too, i thought you're the one that i want. the thought of that just shatters my heart,你不再在乎我, now i wanna hold you until i can&#39, always in my heart, i love you with my heart,我知道我们真的适合相爱!我只相信你会在那里为我停留. i remember when i first time i look into your eyes, i don&#39,t wanna hear that think that you want to see me depress, just holding you in my arms. ll never know!你在想些什么. i had a special feeling about you, Toronto Sun。拿走痛苦拿走伤害亲爱的,用手指柔柔地触摸着你的头发那时我绝不知道, you are my everything and i really miss you, it breaks in my soul!我真的不相信你会忍心看我难过,对不起;ve been sin,我将怎样错误地对待你我真的想抱着你我真的想知道你比其他所有人都要理解我你永远都在我心里占据着重要的地位我永远也不相信我们的爱就这样被割裂了。还记得那些时刻吗. you told me we were crazy in love, it seems so magical, you are my everything at believe oull understand but no matter what. now you push me away like you never even knew me. and i do miss you,直到现在我无法原谅我自己我从来没有真正想过要你投入另一个人的怀抱从来没有我只是…我只是…我真的不知道结果会那样…你…你能听我讲吗你是我想要的那个唯一. now i&#39。但是现在我却不能摆脱内心的痛苦, i can see clearly my love is not blind., it bring tears to my eyes. i need you and i miss you and i want you and i love you causet really expect you to either,我知道你是我真正的唯一但我却让你陷入了痛苦的境地, i was scare to show you,我的眼里就会含满泪水我清楚地看到在你的内心里现在的我已不再重要我清楚地看到你的爱已不再像从前一般盲目我只希望一切能够会变得不一样对你我有一种特别的感觉我想,感觉很凄美这样的说唱还是比较少见曾经她是我生命中最重要的一个人但当时我却没有意识到当时那样的对你;m dying. what about when you look into my eyes, i feel like i&#39, remember when we kiss, you are my everything and i really miss you. your name is forever planned in my brain,所有的一切看起来都仿佛陌生了起来你的名字永远地铭刻在了我的大脑里愚蠢. i look for the sun but it&#39. i just want you to be happy歌手. and know i can&#39、可如今你却一把将我推开. i war with the skies because i didn&#39, it s just,仿佛看到了天堂我害怕受到伤害;t care when push came to shove, i never think that you would do me like thisChuckie Akenz——You were my everythingChuckie Akenz自幼生活在混乱的多伦多芬治大街(Jane & Finch);t realize that at the time., you&#39, i knew it was real
Feels Like Home-Chantal KreviazukSomethin' in your eyes, makes me wanna lose myself Makes me wanna lose myself, in your arms There's somethin' in your voice, makes my heart beat fast Hope this feeling lasts, the rest of my life If you knew how lonely my life has been And how long I've been so alone And if you knew how I wanted someone toe along And change my life the way you've done It feels like home to me, it feels like home to me It feels like I'm on the way back where Ie from It feels like home to me, it feels like home to me It feels like I'm on the way back where I belong A window breaks, down a long, dark street And a siren wails in the night But I'm alright, 'cause I have you here with me And I can almost see, through the dark there is light Well, if you knew how much this moment means to me And how long I've waited for your touch And if you knew how happy you are making me I never thought that I'd love anyone so much It feels like home to me, it feels like home to me It feels like I'm on the way the back where Ie from It feels like home to me, it feels like home to me It feels like I'm on the way back where I belong It feels like I'm on the way back where I belong by lune 是不是阿?
Chuckie Akenz——You were my everything
我觉得应该是IN YOUR EYES 小松拓也的 前面有钢琴
挥着翅膀的女孩的英文版 《Proud Of You》 Love in your eyes 带着眼眸中的爱 Sitting silent by my side 默默坐在我身边 Going on Holding hand 渐渐拉着我的手 Walking through the nights 伴我穿过这黑夜 *Hold me up Hold me tight 抱起我 抱紧我 Lift me up to touch the sky 高举我去触碰蓝天 Teaching me to love with heart 教给我用心去爱 Helping me open my mind 帮助我打开心扉 I can fly 我会飞翔 I’m proud that I can fly 我为那飞翔而骄傲 To give the best of mine 我要展现我的最美 Till the end of the time 直到时间的尽头 Believe me I can fly 相信我能飞翔 I’m proud that I can fly 我为那飞翔而骄傲 To give the best of mine 我要展现我的全部 The heaven in the sky* 那是天堂in the sky Stars in the sky 那天空中的星辰 Wishing once upon a time 希望能像从前一样 Give me love Make me smile 让我欢笑 给予我爱 Till the end of life 直到生命消逝 Repeat * Can’t you believe that you light up my way 你可知道你照亮了我的道路 No matter how that ease my path 所以无论脚下的路有多么轻松 I’ll never lose my faith 我都不会丢掉信念 See me fly 来看着我飞翔 I’m proud to fly up high 飞翔让我如此自豪 Show you the best of mine 我要展现我的最美 Till the end of the time 直到时间的尽头 Believe me I can fly 相信我能飞翔 I’m singing in the sky 我要在空中歌唱 Show you the best of mine 献给你我的最美 The heaven in the sky 那是天堂Nothing can stop me 什么也不能阻止我 Spread my wings so wide 展开我的翅膀
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首女声唱的英文歌_百度知道
求一首女声唱的英文歌
奏轻快里面有
to make me
提问者采纳
..;m a mobile Hanging from the ceiling lifes a mobile spinning round 就好像被吊在天花板上.. 感到其中混合了野性与焦躁 sometimes I wanna scream out loud ,在我转身之际;ll be there again 无法承诺何时回来 It&#39艾薇儿--mobileWent back home again 又回家了 this sucks gotta pack up and leave again 这里真是有够糟,完全失控;m waking up to say I&#39. Turn my back on 转过身去;m a mobile everywhere I go I'm a mobile请采纳.;m a mobile,我不得不走 Everythings changing out of what I know everywhere I go I&#39. 背对一切的时候了 Everythings changing when I turn around all out of my control I&#39,我停不下来 I&#39.;m a mobile 一切都变了样. 有时我真想大声尖叫 Everythings changing everywhere I go All out of my control Everythings changing everywhere I go out of what I know la la la la la la (la la) la la la la la la (la la) la la la la la la (la la la) la la la la la la Everythings changing when I turn around all out of my control I&#39.. Everything (turn my back on) everything.. 一切都变了样;ve tried 我清醒地说我尝试过 Instead of waking up to another TV guide 而不是只对着电视指南才有意识 It&#39,在我转身之际,我不得不走 Start back at this life 只好重新开始 Stretch myself back into the vibe 将自己拉回这气氛中 I&#39. 一切都变了样.,我要打包在次出发 say goo岜寝掂渴郾韭郭嗽dbye to all my friends 向所有的朋友说再见 can&#39,在我转身之际.;m a mobile,在我理解之外,完全失控;s time now to turn around turn and walk on this crazy ground oh oh oh.;s time now to turn around 现在该是转身.;m a mobile 一切都变了样..,每个地方我都要去. 现在该是转身一脚走出这疯狂世界的时候了 Everythings changing when I turn around all out of my control I&#39..,生命不停地在旋转 with mixed feelings crazy & wild ,我不得不走 Everythings changing when I turn around all out of my control I&#39,完全失控.;t say when I'm a mobile Everythings changing out of what I know everywhere I go I&#39
提问者评价
这首歌很好听呢!!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
生命不停地在旋转 with mixed feelings crazy & wild . Everything (turn my back on) everything,我停不下来 I&#39... 一切都变了样;ll be there again 无法承诺何时回来 It&#39艾薇儿--mobileWent back home again 又回家了 this sucks gotta pack up and leave again 酄粗促短讵的蛤轮这里真是有够糟,在我转身之际,我不得不走 Start back at this life 只好重新开始 Stretch myself back into the vibe 将自己拉回这气氛中 I&#39. Turn my back on 转过身去;m a mobile Everythings changing out of what I know everywhere I go I'm a mobile everywhere I go I&#39.. 背对一切的时候了 Everythings changing when I turn around all out of my control I&#39,完全失控.,每个地方我都要去.,我不得不走 Everythings changing out of what I know everywhere I go I&#39....;m waking up to say I&#39. 一切都变了样,完全失控;m a mobile.,我要打包在次出发 say goodbye to all my friends 向所有的朋友说再见 can'm a mobile 一切都变了样.,我不得不走 Everythings changing when I turn around all out of my control I'm a mobile 一切都变了样,在我转身之际;ve tried 我清醒地说我尝试过 Instead of waking up to another TV guide 而不是只对着电视指南才有意识 It&#39.;s time now to turn around 现在该是转身.. 现在该是转身一脚走出这疯狂世界的时候了 Everythings changing when I turn around all out of my control I&#39..,在我理解之外.. 感到其中混合了野性与焦躁 sometimes I was time now to turn around turn and walk on this cm a mobile Hanging from the ceiling lifes a mobile spinning round 就好像被吊在天花板上,完全失控,在我转身之际.;t say when I&#39. 有时我真想大声尖叫 Everythings changing everywhere I go All out of my control Everythings changing everywhere I go out of what I know la la la la la la (la la) la la la la la la (la la) la la la la la la (la la la) la la la la la la Everythings changing when I turn around all out of my control I&#39
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 女生容易唱的英文歌 的文章

随机推荐