假设你是李华手机

Sina Visitor System英语作文 假定你是李华,自制了一些中国结。给开网店的美国朋友Tom写封信,请他代卖,要点包括:1外观...._百度知道
英语作文 假定你是李华,自制了一些中国结。给开网店的美国朋友Tom写封信,请他代卖,要点包括:1外观....
英语作文 假定你是李华,自制了一些中国结。给开网店的美国朋友Tom写封信,请他代卖,要点包括:1外观.2象征意义.3.价格
I am Lihua. I have some Chinese knots, can u help me sell them online? They are very beautiful-maded. Uinque of the knots are red ,neat and grand. also as we know,Chinese culture has been influenced the world for al long period of time. And Chinese knot are one of the best handicrafts which represents China . Hence I think there will be many people buying them. Also , Chinese knot means good luck thus they are very good to be gifts. These small handicrafts are not expresive. U can sell they at price of 1 to 2 dollars. Thank you
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
TomI'm LiHua. Here I have some Chinese knot, I hope you can sell online. Chinese knot shape beautiful, colorful, unique shape, blew, profound meaning, connotation is rich, warm rich beautiful blessing, is praising and convey heartfelt sincere prayers and wishes. Chinese knot from a to Z is a silk thread knots, very profound meaning. It is the metaphor of human reproduction from gene is the mystery of the game show. It is a complex and lithe and graceful curve, but can be reduced to the simple 2-D lines. It is elegant and refined flavor, basic tools from the beginning of human life in the.Prices in 20-70 yuan.Thank you.
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 李华手机 的文章

随机推荐