好听韩文歌的韩文歌,歌词中有,,,了累,,哈哈哈哈,女的唱的

有什么好听的韩文歌_百度知道
有什么好听的韩文歌
请说明歌手...
提问者采纳
1.无与伦比 drain 真的是很经典哦 2.always comes back to you love 3.don't push me 别碰我 大街小巷都有放的,还有中文的.. 4.oh ma baby 我超级喜欢的!喜欢疯了 5.接电话 超级好听!强力推荐!! 6.lonely 这个啊..经典死了,我不多说啦 7.all rise 很好听的~经典的说 8.因为是女子 这首歌我听了很久,都是早上吃饭的时候还在听 很耐听的哦~~^^ 9.甜蜜的梦 娜拉的~ 赞一个 10.forever junjin的,听听吧,我满喜欢,里面的女声好听的说~~ 11.hey oh 这个不说啦 经典呀! 12.ye ye ye 经典.. 13.in your hands 这个是韩国新团体xing(星)的成员禹成贤唱的 (差点把他名字忘记...sorry) 14.never say goodbye 不说啦~好听啊! 15.never say bye 和上面的不一样..我现在还在寻找中..很难找啊! 16.Perfect Man 神话的 好听! 17.pretty boy 这个可真是经典的不能再经典了...-Q- M2M的 18. U sj 的~好听呀! 19.youaretheone 很好听的一首歌曲 20.死而无憾 爱乐团的,很好听~ 21.朴志胤 不忍 很好听! 22.成人礼 朴志胤的 23.独一无二 李贞贤 很好听 24.谎言 bigbang的 ~bigbang的歌曲我大爱啊! 25.幸福果子 杨丞琳 26.我就是这样 刘力扬 觉得这首歌超赞的, 27.kissing you 我们的天后 boa! 很好听啊!很耐听!!!! 28.still here 很好听,琳恩玛莲唱的.强烈推荐你听 29.deviation-just for yoonjae 这个原来是一个钢琴曲子,后来被豆花饭唱的.也许没有明星唱的那么好,但是歌词..我听的时候哭了好几次..很适合恋人.. 30.a place nearby 还行这首歌 31.autumn goodbye 不说了劲舞团的歌曲,好听 32.baby one more time 经典的~甜甜啊~~ 33.don't love you no more 我很恨很恨很很推荐你听,我太太太太太喜欢了!!!!!!大爱!! 34.everytime 这首歌she 还翻唱过~~~ 35.伪装 琳恩玛莲的 挺好听~ 36.bigbang的my girl 赞赞赞!! (不知不觉打那么多了...累死了...) 37.boa(宝儿)-joyful smile 38.金达莱花 这个... 39.太晚 要听慢摇版哦~我这个是慢摇版,, 40.My love Westlife 很经典~ 41.蔡妍 两个人 很好听哦!!!! 42.maybe i love you 好听啊!!!!!!!!!!!! 43.smak slow 爆了好听,不到一天之内刚刚找到这首歌曲!!很好听很好听!!!!!!! 44.我的爱从四面八方攻击你 山野的 总体不错! 45.我们的无奈 山野的 听这首歌,真是感觉爽呀~~真的很好听!! 46.香蕉派对 韩国的 蛮可爱 47.complicated Avril的~~好听 48.爱症 幸田来未 好听呀!! 49.Aqua BarbieGirl 50.life is cool 51.fire fly 52.i could be the one 53.纯情 高耀太 很好听~~ 54.火花 高耀太 经典~ 55.you 幸田来未 很好听~~~ 56.最后来个经典经典经典经典死了...my heart will go on 感觉都不错~ 呵呵~~
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁在港龙航空上听到一首韩文歌 好像是女组合唱的 歌词里面有一天一天 还有听到我爱你 求歌名啊好好听~~~~~~~
在港龙航空上听到一首韩文歌 好像是女组合唱的 歌词里面有一天一天 还有听到我爱你 求歌名啊好好听~~~~~~~
不区分大小写匿名
郑容和 因为想念 ???????? ??? ??? ? ?? ????? ?? ? ??? ???????? ??? ??? ? ?? ????? ??? ? ?? ??? ??????? ???? ??? ?????? ? ???? ??? ?????????? ???? ??? ?????? ? ???? ?? ??? ???????????? ?? ?? ?????? ??????? ???? ??? ??????? ? ??? ??? ???????? ???? ??? ?
可能是G.NA - 让我吻你
这首歌里有一天一天和我爱你这样的歌词
等待您来回答
音乐领域专家一首女的唱的韩文歌 歌词我只记得有句 I WILL BE THERE_百度知道
一首女的唱的韩文歌 歌词我只记得有句 I WILL BE THERE
一首女的唱的韩文歌 歌词我只记得有句 I WILL BE THERE
节奏很快很好听 但不记得名字
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
I will be therehey girl i just call to see how you doingit's been such a long time since i heard your voice last night i had another dream about the timeyou came into my life but anyway the reason why i call, i callit's to let you know that you're still in my heart, my heartand no matter how long we have been apart, been apartbut i still love youbaby i still love you there ain't nothing wrong with having someone else here loving mejust like that ain't nothing wrong with having another loving youbut every time i try to move on something in me tells me nocause i still love you baby i still love youwhen you need me i will be there baby if your lonely i will be here don't you worry, i won't let you go baby as long as you love me, i will be therei got to tell you that i've had some sleepless nights, sleepless nightsi lay in bed awake just hoping you're all right, your all rightbut i had to do what i had to do and you had to do what you had to do even though we know that i need to change we both understand there ain't nothing wrong with having someone else here loving me just like that ain't nothing wrong with having another loving you every time i try to move on something in me tells me no cause i still love you baby i still love you when you need me i will be there baby if your lonely i will be here don't you worry i won't let you go baby as long as you love me, i will be therei will be there i will be there i will be there baby, yeahgirl i'll be there when you need me i will be there baby if your lonely i will be here don't you worry, i won't let you go baby as long as you love me, i will be therewhen you need me i will be there baby if your lonely i will be here don't you worry, i won't let you go baby as long as you love me, i will be there
其他类似问题
韩文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 很好听的韩文歌 的文章

随机推荐