2014年秋期九年级上语文作业本语文单元作业(二)

2014年九年级英语第二次调研考试题(有答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文 搜索:
2014年九年级英语第二次调研考试题(有答案)
作者:佚名 试题来源:网络 点击数:
2014年九年级英语第二次调研考试题(有答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来 源天添 资源网 w ww.tT z
学年度第二学期初三年级第二次调研考试英 语 试 题(考试时间:100分钟&& 考试形式:闭卷&& 满分:120分&& )注意:所有答题一律在答题纸上完成,本卷上答题无效。一、单项选择(共15题,每题1分,计15分)&从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出一个可以填入句中空白处的最佳答案。1.---Is there&&&&&&&&& supermarket near your house?---- Yes, there is. It is&&&&&&&&&& biggest supermarket in our city.& A. a&&&&&&&&&&&& B. a&&&&&&&&&& C. the&&&&&&&& D. the 2.----Is this your bedroom, Mary?&& ----No. It is&&&&&&&& .&&&&&&&&& is opposite it.& A. Tom’s and Jack’s; My&&&&& &&&&&&& B. Tom and Jack’s; My&&&&&&&&& C. Tom’s and Jack’s; Mine&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Tom and Jack’s; Mine3. ---&&&&&&&&&& does Linda go to the library?&& --- Twice a week.& A. How long&&&&&&&&& B. How far&&&&&&& C. How often&&&&& D. How soon4. --- Where is Mary?---She&&&&&&&&&&&&&& games with her friends under the tree outside.&A. was playing && B. is playing&&&& C. played&&& D. will play5. ----Do you have&&&&&&&& to tell me?&& ----No. That’s only&&&&&&&&&& I want to say.&&&& A. what&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. that&&&&&& C. what&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. that6. --- David often scores&&&&&&&&&& points of all the students.---That is because he works&&&&&&&&&&&&& than any other student. A. harder&& &&&&&& B. the hardest &&& &C. the hardest&&&&&&&&&&&& D. harder 7. ---&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?&& ---He is kind and generous. He always helps others.  A. What is Zhang Ming  &&&&&&&&&&& B.& What is Zhang Ming like &C. What would Zhang Ming like to be &&& D.& What does Zhang Ming look like8.& My bike&&&&&&&&&& on my way to school yesterday. I will have it repaired this afternoon. & A. broke down&&&&&&&& &&B. broke up&&& &C. broke off&&& &D. broke out9.-----Some people kill frogs for their meat. They make some money from it.&& -----&&&&&&&&& . people should protect frogs.A. It doesn’t matter&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. I don’t think that’s right&&& &&&&&&&& C. It’s hard to say&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Maybe you’re right10. Now,&&&&&&& children like eating chocolate. But eating&&&&&& chocolate is bad for their health.&&&&&& A. much too&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. too much&& C. much too&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. too much.11. My grandma used to&&&&&&&&&& in the countryside, but now she is used to&&&&&&&& in the city.&&&&& A. live&&&&&&&&& B. live&&&&&&&&& C. living&&&&&&& D. living 12.&&&&&&&&& important&&&&&&&&&& us to get enough exercise every day.&&&&&& A. That’s; for&&&&&&&& B. That’s; of&&&&&&&& C. It’s; of&&&&&&&&&& D. It’s; for13. The workers are made&&&&&&&&&& more than ten hours a day.&&&&& A. work&&&&&&&&&& B. working&&&&&&&&&& C. to work&&&&&&&&&& D. to be worked14.----Can I get you a bottle of water?& -----&&&&&&& . I am really a little thirsty.A. You can, please&&&&& B. It’s kind of you & C. No, thanks&&&&& D. Thanks for your water15.---There is no apple juice&&&&&&&&&&&&& in the bottle.& Could you please give me another bottle of apple juice?& ----OK. Wait a minute. &&&& A. leaving&&&&&&&&&&& B. left&&&&&&&&&&&& C. to leave&&&&&&&&& D. to be left二、完形(共15题,每题1分,计15分)下面的短文,掌握其大意,然后从各题所给的四个选项中选出一个最佳答案。I began playing the violin in 3rd grade in my school music class and fell in love with it at once.By my first year in high scoo1.I had& 16& to major in violin performance at university and be a violinist&&& 17&& graduation(毕业).I later did go to learn&&& 18&&& performance at a university in New York.During my first year at university, I began&&&&& 19&&&& violin lessons at a music centre in my spare time.I quickly&&&&& 20&&&&& that I 1oved teaching.I wanted to share my knowledge&& 21&&& the violin with my students.&I use several&&& 22&&&&& textbooks while teaching students.I think it’s very important to use different textbooks for different students.so I spend a lot of time&&&& 23&&&& different textbooks that will work for younger and older students. I&& 24&&&&&& spend time during the lessons,not only teaching students how to&&&& 25&&&& ,but also teaching them how to practise.Many students are &&& 26&&&&&& taught how to practise,so they aren’t sure&&&& 27&&&&& to do when they get home.&I believe that being&&& 28&&&&&&& excellent music teacher is about more than doing&&& 29& well in playing an instrument (乐器).I also believe that music lessons should be fun and I want my students to&&& 30&&&&&& good about what they can do.16.A.refused&&& &&B.moved&&&&&& &C.decided&&& D.stopped17.A.after&&& &&&B.before&&& &C.since &&& D.until18.A.piano&&& &&&B.violin&&& &C.guitar &&& D.drum19.A.joining&&& &&B.1earning&&C.teaching &&& D.trying20.A.meant&&& &&B.realized&&C.remembered && D.replied21.A.at&&& &&&B.for&&& &&C.with &&&&&&& D.of22.A.different&&& &&B.similar &&C.expensive&&& D.cheap23.A.paying for&&& &&B.1ooking for&C.caring for && D.waiting for24.A.too&&& &&&B.either&&& &&C.also &&&& D.just25.A.play&&& &&&B.make&&& &&C.do &&&& D.1isten26.A.almost&&&&&&&&&& &B.already& &&C.never &&& D.ever27.A.where& &&&B.when&&& &&C.what&&&& D.why28.A.a&&& &&&B.an&&& &&C.the&&&& D./29.A.hardly&&& &&B.especially& &C.mostly &&& D.strongly30.A.1ook&&& &&&B.get&&& &&C.turn &&&& D.feel三、理解 I. 阅读下列短文,从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳选项。(共15题,每题2分,计30分)AJob Application Form (工作申请表)Name:Jenny GreenJob wanted: SaleswomanDate of birth: March 22th,1986Hobbies: swimming, singing, talking with peopleTelephone: 535-7861E-mail: Jenny Name: Henry SmithJob wanted: DoctorDate of birth: September 4th,1982Telephone: 328-3786Address: No.232,Zhongshan Road, GuangzhouE-mail: Name: Molly BlackJob wanted: TeacherDate of birth: July 26th,1990Hobbies: playing with children, playing the piano and guitarTelephone: 548-568931.&&&&&&&&& is twenty-eight years old.&& A. Henry Smith&&&&&& B. Jenny Green&&&&&& C. Molly Black&&&&&&&& D. Nancy King32. We can&&&&&&&&&&& to contact (联系) with Henry.&& A. send an e-mail to help 111 @&&&&&&&& B. call 278-3879&& C. go to No. 323,Zhongshan Road, Guangzhou&&& D. call 328-738633. Molly Black can be a&&&&&&&&&&& teacher.&& A. P.E.&&&&&&&&&& B. music&&&&&&&& C. English&&&&&&&&& D. mathBFire can help people in many ways. But can also be very harmful. Fire can heat water warm your houses, give light, and cook food. But fire can burn things too. It can burn trees, houses, animals, or people. Sometimes big fires can burn forests.Nobody knows for sure how people began to use fire. But there are many interesting, old stories about the first time a man or woman started a fire. One story from Australia tells about a man very, very long time ago. He went up to the sun by a rope and brought fire down.Today people know how to make a fire with matches. Children sometimes like to play with them. But matches can be very dangerous. One match can burn a piece of paper, and then it might burn a house. A small fire can become a big fire very fast.Fires kill many people every year. So you must be careful with matches. You should also learn to put out fires. Fires need oxygen. Without oxygen they die. There is oxygen in the air. Cover a fire with water, sand, or in an emergency, with your coat or something else. This keeps the air away from a fire and kills it.Be careful with fire, and it will help you. Be careless with fire, and it will burn you.& 34. Which is true?&&&&& A. We are not sure how people started to use fire.&&&&& B. It is an Australian who started a fire.&&&&& C. We know how people began to use fire.&&&&& D. Nobody knows how to make a fire.35. Children mustn’t play with matches because ______.&&&&& A. matches burn paper&&&&& B. it is not interesting&&&&& C. matches can be dangerous&&&&& D. they don’t know how to make a fire with matches36. If you are going to put out a fire, you ______.&&&&& A. must be careful with matches&&&&& B. ought to know it can be harmful&&&&& C. have to cover it with water only&&&&& D. should keep air away from it37. What is the main idea of the passage?&&&&& A. Fire can help people in many ways.&&&&& B. Fire can be both helpful and harmful.&&&&& C. Fire can burn things and people&&&&& D. We must be careful with matches.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C Loris Elementary School in Loris,South Carolina, was ranked 4lst in the state in 2011.By 2012,it rose to 19th.What happened? Technology(科技).Many of the students at Loris Elementary School are from poor families that can’t provide their children with today’s high-tech devices(设备).That’s why in2012 the school decided to introduce a technology-learning program.It really made a difference.President Barack Obama said that if all schools used more technology in their teaching,they would also excel . That’s why he decided to bring high-speed Internet access (高速网络接入) to 99%of all of the country’s students within five years.“To help our students make progress.we must make sure they have access to technology,”Obama’said.“Here is a new challenge for America-families.businesses,& schools& and the& government& must work together to connect every student in America’s classrooms to high-speed Internet within five years.and help them use it well.”&ConnectED is a program that aims to get all classrooms equipped with Internet access.It willalso provide teachers with training on how to us more technology in their teaching.ConnectED plans especially help rural(农村的)schools where there is very little Internet access.&Most schools in the US already have Internet access but it is very slow.According to the White House,fewer than 20%of teachers say their schools Internet connections are fast enough to be used.38.What does the underlined word “excel” in Paragraph 4 probably mean in Chinese?A.出类拔萃&&&&& B.别具一格&&&&&& C.并驾齐驱&&&&&&&&& D.功不可没39.What do we know about ConnectED?A.It will build schools for poor students.B.It will only help students at rural schools.C.It will teach new teachers to use the Internet.D.It will make all classrooms in the US have Internet access.40.What can we leam from the passage?A.Using technology is the best way to help US students learn.B.It’s the US government’s task to help student use technology.C.It will take 5 years to connect most US students to high-speed Internet.D.Most US teachers are pleased with the speed of their schools’ Internet.41.What would be the best title of the passage?A.Development of technology in the USB.US students all study with the InternetC.US has the highest Internet speed in the worldD.US plans to bring the Internet to 99%of all studentsDChildren today would rather read,do housework or even do homework than play outside-andthey get out half as much as their parents did.According to a UK study, those growing up during the 1970s and 1980s enjoyed more than twohours of outdoor activities each weekday,and nine hours at weekends―whatever the weather.But their children play outside for just over an hour each weekday, and fewer than five hours on Saturdays and Sundays.Therefore,the UK started a campaign(活动)to encourage children to give up 30 minutes of screen time a day to play outdoors.The Wild Network, born on September 25,2013,is joined by more than 300 organizations both large and small.It attempts to attract children away from television and computer screen and into woods and parks.It is the UK’s biggest ever campaign to reconnect(再连接)children with nature and outdoor activities,and it aims to help improve children’s health.Suggestions on how to get more time in nature include collecting fruits,camping,watching autumn colour on trees and so on.This is not the first time the message of less screen,more play has been brought up.Children inthe 1980s were encouraged to do the same by the BBC TV show Why Don’t You,which encouragedchildren to “turn off your TV set.and go to do something less boring instead”.You can learn more about the campaign by visiting..project wildthing.com.42.We can learn from the second paragraph that&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .A.today’s children have more free time&&&&& B.today’s children spend more time outdoorsC.today’s children’s parents had more free time when they were youngD.today’s children’s parents spent more time outdoors when they were young43.What’s the purpose of the Wild Network?A.To encourage children to spend more time outdoors.B.To encourage children to play with their parents outdoors.C.To encourage children to spend more time on their studies.&&& D.To encourage parents to spend more time with their children.44.What can we learn about the Wild Network?A.It was set up this year.B.It is the UK’s biggest ever campaign.C.Both large and small organizations can join it.D.You can learn about it from the show Why don’t you.45.The underlined part “do the same” refers to&&&&&&&&&&&& .A.start a campaign& B.play outdoors& C.do homework&&&& D.do houseworkⅡ. 阅读下面的短文,根据短文内容完成下面表格。(共10空,每空1分,计10分)For most of us,it’s very easy to jump onto a skateboard,play basketball or fly a kite.But for 12-year-old Luka,doing all of these activities is just a beautiful dream.That’s because the young boy has a serious illness, which makes his muscles(肌肉)become weaker and weaker.So it’s impossible for Luka to do everyday activities.&&& But like any other young boy, Luka has always dreamt about being able to do these activities.One day he mentioned this to his school psychologist Matej Peljhan,who is also a famous photographer.&&& At first it seemed like an impossible dream.However, after thinking about it for some time, Peljhan came up with the idea of taking a set of photos for Luka.He called the photos “The Little Prince”.&&& What’s amazing is that the talented photographer finished the photos without the help of the computer.He asked the young boy to lie on a sheet(床单)on the ground and make different kinds of poses.Then he took the photos from above.In the photos,we can see Luka doing different kinds of activities,like playing basketball,swimming and skateboarding.When Luka saw the photos,he was too excited to say a word.Though he will never be able to experience any of these activities, now he at least knows how cool he would 1ook.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& The Little PrinceBackground&◆Lucka is (46)&& ▲&&&&& years old, but he can’t do daily activities because of a serious (47)&&& ▲&&& .◆Lucka hopes to do them like a normal young boy. So his school psychologist Matej Peljhan decided to take a set of (48) ▲&&&&&& to make his dream come true.Shooting process&Lucka (49)&& ▲&&&&&&& on a sheet and Matej Peljhan took the photos of Lucka with different kinds of poses from (50)&&& ▲&&&&&& ,such as playing (51)&&& ▲&&& ,(52)&& ▲&&& and (53)&&& ▲&&& .
Result&Lucka felt very (54)& ▲&&& because he looked very (55)&& ▲&&&& in those photos.四、词汇(共25题,每题1分,计25分)A.根据句意和汉语提示写出单词,完成句子。56.Don’t eat too much candy. It is bad for your&&&&& ▲&&&&&&&& (牙齿).57.Our English teacher is&&&& ▲&&&&&&& (幽默的) and we all like him.58.The little girl has two&&&&& ▲&&&&&&&& (微笑)eyes. She looks very lovely. 59. That was an unpleasant&&&& ▲&&&&&&& (经历). I don’t want to talk about it.60.Mr Zhang tries his best to work hard in order to&&&& ▲&&&&&& (改善)his life. B. 根据句意用所给词的适当形式61. Simon got injured in the car accident. He had to have an& ▲&&&&& (operate) on his left leg. 62.&&& ▲&&&&& (success) people are those who never give up their dreams when they fail. 63. The street is so&&& ▲&&&&&&& (noise) that you need to shout loudly to make yourself heard. 64. Don’t spend too much time on&&&& ▲&&&&&&&& (use) things. It is a waste of time. 65.He made the decision very&&&& ▲&&&&&&& (wise).& C.根据句意,用所给动词的适当形式填空。66. Please remember&&&&&& ▲&&&&&&&& (hang) a map of the world on the wall after dinner. 67. The children spent about two hours&&&& ▲&&&&&&&&& (fly) kites in the park yesterday. 68.His mother&&&& ▲&&&&&&& (be) away for three months. She will be back in a week. 69.I&& ▲&&&& (ride) my bicycle to the school when it suddenly began to rain. I was all wet through.70. This kind of glasses made in Shanghai&&&&& ▲&&&&&& (wear) comfortably. D. 根据短文内容及首字母提示,填写所缺单词,使短文意思完整。每空限一词。My third-grade teacher was Mrs Wilson.Every time when she asked me to read paragraphs from the textbook,I would read very softly and h ▲&& (71)my head in the book.She would ask me to hold my head up and read l& ▲& (72) so everyone could hear me.Later, she discovered the r&& ▲&&& (73) why I hid my head in the book―I could not see the words c& ▲&&&&& (74).She sent me to the nurse’s station to get my eyes examined(检查)and found out that I needed glasses.I went home that day with a l ▲& (75)from the nurse.It said that I needed glasses,and I needed to see an eye doctor.& One week later, I had a pair of pink glasses that I had to wear while r ▲&& (76).I told Mrs Wilson that I did not feel good in them.She told me that the glasses l ▲& (77) nice on me.She told me a personal story of how she had to wear braces(牙箍)on her t& ▲& (78)& .She told me that she was afraid to talk,because she believed that someone would make f ▲&& (79) of her.Mrs Wilson’s words made me feel wonderful inside.& Now as a teacher, I make sure that all my students’ e ▲& (80)are examined by the school nurse,and if they need glasses, I make sure they get them.五、翻译句子(共 5 小题,每小题 2 分,计 10 分)根据所给提示完成下列句子。81.邮局位于我家以北四公里处。The post office is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ▲&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& my house.82. 科学家已经对该疾病做了大量的研究。Scientists have&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ▲&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& this disease.83.我认为冬天并不是徒步旅行的最好时间。I don’t think winter&&&&&&&&&&& ▲&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .84.我们应该尽力采取措施保护处于危险的动物。We should try to&&&&&&&&&&&& ▲&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .85.我姐姐很聪明,能自学如何制作网页。&My sister is smart and she can&&&&&&&&&&&&& ▲&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& a web page.六、书面表达 (共1题,计15分) &&&& 假如你是比尔,你校试行在课间播放音乐,你班的同学对此进行了讨论。 请你根据表格中所提供的信息,用英语给你们的校长写一封信,介绍大家的观点,同时谈谈自己的看法。&赞同者&&& 反对者原因&1.&音乐给人们带来快乐。2.&使大脑得到放松。3.&能提高下一节课的学习效率。&1.&课间时间太短,播放音乐达不到预期效果。2.&有时上课还沉浸在课间听音乐中,对上课有影响。你的观点&(自拟1-2个观点)要求:词数90左右。短文的开头和结尾已为你写好,不计入总词数;参考词汇:study efficiency 学习效率; expected 预期的;be lost in ……沉浸在……中;Dear headmaster,&&&& We have had a discussion about whether to play music during the break. All the students in our class gave the ideas.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Your sincerely,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Bill
初三二调英语参考答案一、单项选择(共15题,每题1分,计15分)&1-5& CCCBC&&& 6-10& DBABB&&&&& 11-15 DDCBB二、完形填空(共15题,每题1分,计15分)16-20 CABCB&&&& 21-25 DABCA&&&&&& 26&& -30 CCBBD 三、阅读理解 I. 阅读下列短文,从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳选项。(共15题,每题2分,计30分)&& 31-35 BABAC&&& 36-40 DBADC& 41-45 DDACBⅡ. 阅读下面的短文,根据短文内容完成下面表格。(共10空,每空1分,计10分)46.& 12/twelve&&& 47. illness&&&&& 48.photos&&&&&&&& 49.lay&&&&&&& 50.above51.basketball&&&&& 52.swimming&& 53.skateboarding&& 54. excited&&& 55.cool四、词汇(共25题,每题1分,计25分)A.根据句意和汉语提示写出单词,完成句子。56. teeth&& 57. humorous& 58. smiling&&& 59. experience&&&&& 60. improve B. 根据句意用所给词的适当形式填空61. operation&& 62. Successful.&&& 63.noisy&&&& 64. Useless&&& 65.wisely.C.根据句意,用所给动词的适当形式填空。66. to hang&& 67. flying&&& 68. has been.&&&& 69.was riding&&&& 70. wearsD. 根据短文内容及首字母提示,填写所缺单词,使短文意思完整。每空限一词。71.hide& 72. loudly& 73. reason& 74. clearly& 75. letter& 76. reading&& 77. looked&& 78. teeth& 79. fun& 80. eyes五、翻译句子(共 5 小题,每小题 2 分,计 10 分)根据所给提示完成下列句子。81. four kilometers north of 82. done a lot of research on 83.is the best time for hiking/ to go hiking84.Take action to protect animals in danger85.teach herself how to make六、书面表达 (共1题,计15分) Dear headmaster,&&& We have had a discussion about whether to play music during the break. All the students in our class gave the ideas.&&&& Most of the students agree music should be played. They think listening to music can make them feel happy. Besides,music helps them relax after hard study .What’s more,music can help them improve the study efficiency.&&& On the other hand,some students disagree. They think they cannot get the expected results by listening to music, as the break is short. What’s more,in class some students are still lost in the music,&& which has a bad effect on studies.&&& I think what we need is peace instead of the noise produced by the music. So I don’t like music.&&& Hope to hear from you soon.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& yours sincerely&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Bill附:评分标准评分时,先根据内容和语言初步确定所属档次,然后以该档次的要求来衡量、确定或调整档次,最后给分。评分时可按五档进行:档 次&定 性 标 准&定 量 标 准第五档(13-15)&完全符合题目要求,表达清楚,使用多种语法结构和丰富的词汇。&全部或绝大部分要点(6-7个);语言通顺,语意连贯(只允许1-2个小错,无大错)。第四档(10-12)&符合题目要求,表达基本清楚,语法结构和词汇基本满足文章需要。&大部分要点(5-6个);语言基本通顺,语意基本连贯(1个大错或3-4个小错)。第三档(7-9)&表达不够清楚,语法结构和词汇错误较多,语言不通顺,影响整体理解。&基本要点(4-5个);语言有较多错误(2个大错或5-6个小错)。第二档(4-6)&与题目有关的内容不多,只是简单拼凑,所写内容难以理解。&部分要点(1-3个);语言错误多(3个大错或7-8个小错)。第一档(0-3)&白卷或文不对题或不知所云。只能写出与内容有关的一些单词。&无要点(0个);语言错误很多(5个大错或10个以上小错)。注意:① 内容要点遗漏、句子结构语法错误、时态、语态误用等方面错误称为大错误;单词拼写,标点符号,大小写方面错误称为小错误。3处小错相当于1处大错,相同的错误,只扣1次。② 词数少于规定词数20词及以上者,扣1分。&初三二调英语参考答案一、单项选择(共15题,每题1分,计15分)&1-5& CCCBC&&& 6-10& DBABB&&&&& 11-15 DDCBB二、完形填空(共15题,每题1分,计15分)16-20 CABCB&&&& 21-25 DABCA&&&&&& 26&& -30 CCBBD 三、阅读理解 I. 阅读下列短文,从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳选项。(共15题,每题2分,计30分)&& 31-35 BABAC&&& 36-40 DBADC& 41-45 DDACBⅡ. 阅读下面的短文,根据短文内容完成下面表格。(共10空,每空1分,计10分)46.& 12/twelve&&& 47. illness&&&&& 48.photos&&&&&&&& 49.lay&&&&&&& 50.above51.basketball&&&&& 52.swimming&& 53.skateboarding&& 54. excited&&& 55.cool四、词汇(共25题,每题1分,计25分)A.根据句意和汉语提示写出单词,完成句子。56. teeth&& 57. humorous& 58. smiling&&& 59. experience&&&&& 60. improve B. 根据句意用所给词的适当形式填空61. operation&& 62. Successful.&&& 63.noisy&&&& 64. Useless&&& 65.wisely.C.根据句意,用所给动词的适当形式填空。66. to hang&& 67. flying&&& 68. has been.&&&& 69.was riding&&&& 70. wearsD. 根据短文内容及首字母提示,填写所缺单词,使短文意思完整。每空限一词。71.hide& 72. loudly& 73. reason& 74. clearly& 75. letter& 76. reading&& 77. looked&& 78. teeth& 79. fun& 80. eyes五、翻译句子(共 5 小题,每小题 2 分,计 10 分)根据所给提示完成下列句子。81. four kilometers north of 82. done a lot of research on 83.is the best time for hiking/ to go hiking84.Take action to protect animals in danger85.teach herself how to make六、书面表达 (共1题,计15分) Dear headmaster,&&& We have had a discussion about whether to play music during the break. All the students in our class gave the ideas.&&&& Most of the students agree music should be played. They think listening to music can make them feel happy. Besides,music helps them relax after hard study .What’s more,music can help them improve the study efficiency.&&& On the other hand,some students disagree. They think they cannot get the expected results by listening to music, as the break is short. What’s more,in class some students are still lost in the music,&& which has a bad effect on studies.&&& I think what we need is peace instead of the noise produced by the music. So I don’t like music.&&& Hope to hear from you soon.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& yours sincerely&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Bill附:评分标准评分时,先根据内容和语言初步确定所属档次,然后以该档次的要求来衡量、确定或调整档次,最后给分。评分时可按五档进行:档 次&定 性 标 准&定 量 标 准第五档(13-15)&完全符合题目要求,表达清楚,使用多种语法结构和丰富的词汇。&全部或绝大部分要点(6-7个);语言通顺,语意连贯(只允许1-2个小错,无大错)。第四档(10-12)&符合题目要求,表达基本清楚,语法结构和词汇基本满足文章需要。&大部分要点(5-6个);语言基本通顺,语意基本连贯(1个大错或3-4个小错)。第三档(7-9)&表达不够清楚,语法结构和词汇错误较多,语言不通顺,影响整体理解。&基本要点(4-5个);语言有较多错误(2个大错或5-6个小错)。第二档(4-6)&与题目有关的内容不多,只是简单拼凑,所写内容难以理解。&部分要点(1-3个);语言错误多(3个大错或7-8个小错)。第一档(0-3)&白卷或文不对题或不知所云。只能写出与内容有关的一些单词。&无要点(0个);语言错误很多(5个大错或10个以上小错)。注意:① 内容要点遗漏、句子结构语法错误、时态、语态误用等方面错误称为大错误;单词拼写,标点符号,大小写方面错误称为小错误。3处小错相当于1处大错,相同的错误,只扣1次。② 词数少于规定词数20词及以上者,扣1分。 文章来 源天添 资源网 w ww.tT z
上一篇学科试题: 下一篇学科试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
var _bdhmProtocol = (("https:" == document.location.protocol) ? " https://" : " http://");
document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src='" + _bdhmProtocol + "/h.js%3Fde4f10e54e8' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));

我要回帖

更多关于 2014秋九年级英语 的文章

随机推荐