2013年6月份最红的快乐男声2013华晨宇英语歌

一首英文歌曲,貌似是billboard 2013年 5、6月份榜单上的,男声,很有男人气概的一首歌_百度知道
一首英文歌曲,貌似是billboard 2013年 5、6月份榜单上的,男声,很有男人气概的一首歌
酷我载结重装系统没面句歌词don't let me low oh~wow~wow,句单词know接着用oh~wow~wow结尾别歌词记住太希望知友知道给说吧谢
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
歌词 Nick-BillboardLast night i looked out my bedroom windowtold the lord i needed help moving onwithout her lovei can’t move forwardscared to look backi know that i’ve done wrongall alonei know one thing she don’t knowjust how hard i try to let gobut i can’t stop holding on to heri’ll put it on the billboardwhere i know she’ll seebaby without u i’m incompleteif u see her out there tell her somebody loves heri’ll be in the cafe where we met that nightready to fix it all, make it all righttell my baby i’m readyi’ll be waiting right here all nightall nightwaiting right here all nightall my friends tell me i’m going crazysay i need to find a way to set it straightoh yeacuz i’ve been too proud to say i’m sorrygotta find the words before it’s all too latecan’t let it get awayi know something they don’t knowgrab too hard-bitten to let goi can’t stop holding on to hercuz i truely believeshe’s all i need to make it throughthis crazy world we’re living inohnow i know what i gotta doi’ll put it on the billboardwhere i know she’ll seebaby without u i’m incompleteif u see her out there tell that girl i love heri’ll be in the cafe where we met that nightready to fix it all, make it all righttell my baby i’m ready要
里面有一句歌词“don't let me low oh~wow~wow,对不起,不是
你听听是不是never
the fray唱的但这首歌2010年就出来了啊
太熟了,我在榜单上找过了,要是他的话早找到了
Love don't let me go
对不起,不是这首歌
是不是好像还有什么公交监狱之类的?
其他类似问题
billboard的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询