【悬赏5】急求解答英语题目解答填空题,

急求高中英语演讲稿“I want to be an actor/actress”,5分钟左右,高分悬赏~~
急求高中英语演讲稿“I want to be an actor/actress”,5分钟左右,高分悬赏~~
Each person, there
Each person, hope his wish to come... And I, is no exception oh!!!!!At a young age, I will have great acting talent, always to the TV set, animals in imitation up. Every time imitate, will draw \&audience\& praise, the more they will like this, I will show more seriously.Once, home to a large group of guests, all come to my house to a happy New Year. I thought: \&since it is the New Year, I so everyone in my family had open happy nature home, ha ha, I go to room to change\& costume \&, and give them a paragraph show a dream of red mansions jia baoyu's skyscrapers. Lin daiyu aussi\&Talk to you was turned, suddenly, I pulled up by sheets for the \&costume\&, to down the hall. Picked up \&receiver\&, to pretend they said in all seriousness: \&everyone audience hello! Now, by myself for show\& a dream of red mansions \&of the skyscrapers.\&Then, I will \&vain yi ah\& sing to rise. The performance on the way, of course also a bit unexpected things happen-was \&costume\& tripped over, because I was a little! At this time I haven't been this little problems down, was very quick-witted, sit on the ground gracefully \&cry\& rise. You see I really \&cry\&, the audience for a mother said: \&your house, dream in performing still really not bad! Send her to YiJiao reading good!\& My mother smiled: \&she is still too young, more to send her away.\& It is their words, just let my \&actors dream\& maintain until now.Sometimes, I often think: \&mother, you know? A man has a ideal is not easy! Mainly is the struggle for and hard work, you are not always said I so like watching TV? Actually, because I want to learn the actors acting!\&I, for your own dream to struggle!希望对你有帮助!!!!!!
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导两道初中数学填空题,急求解答!_百度知道
两道初中数学填空题,急求解答!
1.⊙O的弦AB为5cm,所对的圆心角为120°,则圆心O到这条弦AB的距离为___
2. 圆内一弦与直径相交成30°且分直径为1cm和5cm,则圆心到这条弦的距离为____cm
提问者采纳
2.5/跟号3,自己变下格式2.
1以后要自己做作业了啊,总这样可不行
为什么这么算呢?
这里我没法画圆,没办法给你演示。你要画出图来,就都是三角形的知识了。理论上,大多数的几何知识都可以转化为三角形的知识来解答。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
初中数学的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求湖南版 高考英语听力MP3,sectionB(听力填空题)的听力训练MP3,不要真题。高分悬赏!!!_百度知道
急求湖南版 高考英语听力MP3,sectionB(听力填空题)的听力训练MP3,不要真题。高分悬赏!!!
主要就是求湖南版的高考英语听力的第二部分,听力填空题的MP3音频和文本,为了平时的多多练习听力……不是要真题,真题已经有了……是要其他的模拟题之类的……如果谁有,请发给我吧……越多越好……谢谢各位……
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
&人人英语听力网&有: 高考英语听力湖南卷MP3下载及文本2011高考英语听力mp3下载——英语听力(湖南卷)
其他类似问题
高考英语听力的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求翻译,高悬赏!请不要晚于5月19日
在沪江关注实用英语的沪友lavender猫遇到了一个关于商务英语的疑惑,并悬赏500沪元,已有3人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
急求英语翻译,名片用。内容如下:
中国纺织出版社《现代配棉技术》
主持国家发改委、财政部课题《纺织企业现代配棉技术规范》,技术成果达到国内领先水平
被聘为上海市国家级信息化和工业化融合试验区专家
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
机器翻译的。抛砖引玉……
Composer of &Modern Technology with Cotton&
China Textile & Apparel Press
Chairmanship of the National Development and Reform Commission, Ministry of
Finance issues named &Modern cotton textile industry with technical
specifications&. Technological achievements leading in the domestic level.
Hired as national information technology and industrialization of Shanghai Fusion Test Area Experts
—— gtgeorgecn05
China Textile Press [i]The Modern Cotton-Blending Technology[/i]
The author is presiding over the NDRC(National Development and Reform Committee) and Ministry of Finance issue of [i]The Technical Specifications of Modern Cotton-Blending Technology of textile enterprise[/i], the technological achievement of which is taking the lead in China, and he is now a hired expert of the Informationization and Industralization Combining Test Site in Shanghai.
—— yjhjerry621
China Textile Publishing House
《Modern Cotton-blending Technologies》
The author has presided over a project of the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) and Ministry of Finance named《Technical Standards for Modern Cotton-blending in the Textile Industry》. With technological achievements of nation-leading calibre, he was employed as an expert by the National Informatization & Industrilisation Fusion Test Site in Shanghai.
—— i_m_alex
相关其他知识点
CopyRight & 沪江网 2015&【高一数学】填空题4道求解,(函数部分)有悬赏,拍照,打字皆可。急求!回答就采纳,不拖延,求准确&_百度知道
提问者采纳
1(负无穷——1-三分之根号三)∪(1+三分之根号三,正无穷)2【-3,1】3【-4,0)∪(0,1】4
1/16望采纳哦~
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
下一个作业帮解答特快最爱也不烦恼作业