求一首英文歌,女声,开头有轻快的伴奏,中间有cry cry cry和bye bye bye,不是玛利亚的bye bye
提问者采纳
bye bye bye - lovestoned ??试听 应该是吧?下载地址:
提问者评价
恩,就是这个
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
你是不是听错歌词了我感觉像justin bieber的&eenie meenie&你可以去听一下我感觉很像你说的那部分歌词如下you can't make up your mind, mind, mind, mind, mindplease don't waste my time, time, time, time, timei'm not tryin' to rewind, wind, wind, wind, wind
beautiful(美丽的)部分歌词:I never wanna see you cry cry cry 我不想你哭泣
And I never wanna tell a lie lie lie 我从不撒谎
Said I never wanna see you cry cry cry 我说我不想你哭泣
And I never wanna tell a lie lie lie 我从不撒谎
bye bye bye
Everybody knows where you go when the sun goes down.I think you only live to see the lights of town.I wasted my time when I would try, try, try.When the lights have lost their glow, you're gonna cry, cry, cry.I lie awake at night and wait 'til you come in.You stay a little while and then you're gone again.Every question that I ask, I get a lie, lie, lie.For every lie you tell, you're gonna cry, cry, cry.You're gonna cry, cry, cry and you'll cry alone,When everyone's forgotten and you're left on your own.You're gonna cry, cry, cry.Soon your sugar-daddies will all be gone.You'll wake up some cold day and find you're alone.You'll call to me but I'm gonna tell you: &Bye, bye, bye,&When I turn around and walk away, you'll cry, cry, cry,When your fickle little love gets old, no one will care for you.You'll come back to me for a little love that's true.I'll tell you no and you gonna ask me why, why, why?When I remind you of all of this, you'll cry, cry, cry.You're gonna cry, cry, cry and you'll cry alone,When everyone's forgotten and you're left on your own.You're gonna cry, cry, cry.You're gonna cry, cry, cry and you'll want me there,It'll hurt when you think of the fool you've been.You're gonna cry, cry, cry.
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求2首英文歌1歌词有句是o la la la女声的2歌词是you be wan le fou节奏比较轻快_百度知道
求2首英文歌1歌词有句是o la la la女声的2歌词是you be wan le fou节奏比较轻快
我有更好的答案
第一首歌词是不是 la-lalluby 艾薇儿的《goodbye》
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首乡村歌曲的歌词 有类似I promise you never be alone的歌词_百度知道
求一首乡村歌曲的歌词 有类似I promise you never be alone的歌词
是一首非诚勿扰插播的广告的背景音乐
提问者采纳
be one-Greg Hartwell Marc Lane
那两句是分开的Duru duru duru duruuuuu I like the way you smile And let me watch a while I love the way you make me feel I'd give the world away to spend each waking day Alone with you, my love 'Cause you make me Duru duru dudu Duru duru dudu Duru duru dudu Summer's gone With you I will move on Promise you, you'll never be alone I believe what you give you will receive That's why I'd give it all up Do you believe in love And all the things it does It makes me feel like I'm alive And when the night drives in We let the games begin You make me feel like I'm alive You make me Duru duru dudu Duru duru dudu Duru duru dudu I feel like Duru duru dudu Duru duru dudu Duru duru dudu .
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找一首英文歌 中音的女声 节奏很轻快 开头是go away 中间有tonight_百度知道
找一首英文歌 中音的女声 节奏很轻快 开头是go away 中间有tonight
开头是go away什么什么miss you
say goodbye什么什么kiss you中间是tonight艾~艾~艾~~~
什么什么lonely
中间高潮一开始就是tonight。。。。什么什么lonely 楼下三个答案都不是 这首歌有点朋克风
提问者采纳
pink的leave me alone
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
按默认排序
其他3条回答
是不是SWEETBOX的That night呀?歌词:One night in late July I saw you cross the room Then you asked me for a dance and I could hardly move (yeah) I'd never been so scared before, your touch was overwhelming Then you led me to the floor and I swore I was dreaming That night there was magic That night I was spellbound By your side, oh the first time I cried, I cried Yes, you changed my life That night That night By your side, oh the first time I cried, I cried This night changed my life We sat and talked all night the starry sky above us You were nervous, I was shy The butterflies of first love Then I knocked on heaven's door when you leaned in to kiss me I'd never been left wanting more, oh I was hardly breathing I want to have that night again I wanna know what might have been First love just never ends, oh why do I still miss him Now life has distanced us, that summer night's long gone But I still feel your lips when I hear our old love song I've changed a lot since then, but I still sit and wonder I'd like to know what might have been if summer love had lingered
你说的应该是这首了歌曲:a thousand miles歌手:vanessa carlton 专辑:be not nobody making my way down townwalking fastfaces passand i'm home boundstaring blankly aheadjust making my waymaking a waythrough the crowdand i need youand i miss youand now i wonderif i could fallinto the skydo you think timewould pass me bycause you know i'd walk a thousand milesif i could just see you... tonightit's always times like these when i think of youand i wonder if you ever think of mecause everything's so wrongand i don't belongliving in your precious memorycause i need youand i miss youand now i wonderif i could fallinto the skydo you think timewould pass me by,ohcause you know i'd walk a thousand milesif i could just see you... tonightand i, i don't wanna let you knowi, i drown in your memory i,i don't wanna let this go i, i've fallen...making my way down town walking fastfaces pass and i'm home boundstaring blankly aheadjust making my waymaking a waythrough the crowdand i still need youand i still miss youand now i wonderif i could fall into the skydo you think time, would pass us bycause you kow i'd walk a thousand miles if i could just see you...if i could fall into the skydo you think time would pass me bycause you know i'd walk a thousand milesif i could just see you...if i could just hold you...tonight
看看是不是这首咱不确定仓木麻衣和孙燕姿合唱的Tonight,I feel close to youClose my eyes and feel your mindTime has passedI walk like a shabowNeven knewWhat I am going throughYou touch my heart and take my breath awayWhisper on the wind so softlyLet the bright stars fill our dreams with loveReach for your hand (you&re holding my key)and you show me the wayTonight,I feel close to youYou open my door and light the sky aboveWhen I need a friend, you are there right by my sideI wish we could stay as oneI wish we could stay forever as oneAll the tears that haunt my pastYou promisedIt&ll be better tomorrowplay that songYou and I listened toAnd let it gently ease our painTender rain drops from the blue skyFlowers blooming, life is so divinelike sunlight on a stream (you&re holding my key)You show the world to meTonight,I feel close to youYou open my door and light the sky aboveWhen I need a friend, you are there right by my sideI wish we could stay as oneSo much love in this beautiful worldSearch for the brightest star in the skyYou will find the meaning of loveDon&t be afraid (Don&t be afraid),Just be yourself (Just be yourself)We need this love...I&ve never knewTonight,I feel close to youYou open my door and light the sky aboveWhen I need a friend, you are there right by my sideI wish we could stay as oneTonight,I feel close to youYou open my door and light the sky aboveWhen I need a friend, you are there right by my sideI wish we could stay as oneI wish we could stay forever as one
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 never be alone 的文章

随机推荐