一首英文歌 , 歌手是一个组合 只记得有女声英文歌唱 see you in the eye

求一首女声轻快的英文歌 只依稀记得高潮大概是see you love me i were say i love you_百度知道
求一首女声轻快的英文歌 只依稀记得高潮大概是see you love me i were say i love you
不标准译音:si you love me i we say i love you mo di si ta i we...后面不记得了还有丹互陛酵桩寂标檄钵漏一段是e eee...
提问者采纳
Jewel - I Love You Forever试听You and I walking slowlyHand in handFootprints in the sandWatch the wind as it playsThrowing shadows across your faceThe sky was so blueYour eyes so greenThe air glitteringSo sudden, so swiftLove came to usJust like a giftI lived here, you lived far awayOur lives called us back, no we could not stayWith a sad sort of smile you took my handSaid while we're apart you hope I understand that...My love will be pulling you throughYou'll be holding meAnd I'll be holding youThrough those long nightsWhen you see the starsPretend they're my armsWhen you feel the airThat is me kissing you thereSay you love meAnd I will say I love youNo distance could ever make that untrueWhen I'm far awayI'll reach through time and spaceWhen you hear the windYou'll hear me sayingI love you foreverFast forward our love storyI still remember丹互陛酵桩寂标檄钵漏 that dayHer small precious faceYou stared into her eyesHypnotized by her smileBut your job meant you had to travelBut we weren't ready for you to goYou held our daughter with a sad sort of smileSaid while we're apart I want you to know that...You'll be holding meAnd I'll be holding youThrough those long nightsMy love will be pulling you throughWhen you see the starsPretend they're my armsWhen you feel the airThat is me kissing you thereSay you love meAnd I will say I love youNo distance could ever make that untrueWhen I'm far awayI'll reach through time and spaceWhen you hear the windYou'll hear me sayingI love you foreverGod forbid there'll come a dayWhen the light in my eyes fades awayBut from your hearts I will not goNo bounds shall my spirit know, causeMy love will be pulling you throughYou'll be holding meAnd I'll be holding youThrough those long nightsWhen you see the starsPretend they're my armsWhen you feel the airThat is me kissing you thereSay you love meAnd I will say I love youNo distance could ever make that untrueWhen I'm far awayI'll reach through time and spaceWhen you hear the windYou'll hear me sayingI love you foreverYou'll be holding meAnd I'll be holding youThrough those long nightsMy love will be pulling you throughWhen you see the starsPretend they're my armsWhen you feel the airThat is me kissing you thereSay you love meAnd I will say I love youNo distance could ever make that untrueI love you foreverWhen I'm far awayI'll reach through time and spaceWhen you hear the windYou'll hear me sayingThank you-
提问者评价
正是这一首 十分感谢!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首女声轻快的英文歌只依稀记得高潮大概是seeyoulovemeiweresayiloveyou
求一首女声轻快的英文歌只依稀记得高潮大概是seeyoulovemeiweresayiloveyou
不标准译音:siyoulovemeiwesayiloveyoumodisitaiwe...后面不记得了还有一段是eeee...
Jewel-ILoveYouForever试听/programs/view/CJNVp6jVtlE/YouandIwalkingslowlyHandinhandFootprintsinthesandWatchthewindasitplaysThrowingshadowsacrossyourfaceTheskywassoblueYoureyessogreenTheairglitteringSosudden,soswiftLovecametousJustlikeagiftIlivedhere,youlivedfarawayOurlivescalledusback,nowecouldnotstayWithasadsortofsmileyoutookmyhandSaidwhilewe'reapartyouhopeIunderstandthat...MylovewillbepullingyouthroughYou'llbeholdingmeAndI'llbeholdingyouThroughthoselongnightsWhenyouseethestarsPretendthey'remyarmsWhenyoufeeltheairThatismekissingyouthereSayyoulovemeAndIwillsayIloveyouNodistancecouldevermakethatuntrueWhenI'mfarawayI'llreachthroughtimeandspaceWhenyouhearthewindYou'llhearmesayingIloveyouforeverFastforwardourlovestoryIstillrememberthatdayHersmallpreciousfaceYoustaredintohereyesHypnotizedbyhersmileButyourjobmeantyouhadtotravelButweweren'treadyforyoutogoYouheldourdaughterwithasadsortofsmileSaidwhilewe'reapartIwantyoutoknowthat...You'llbeholdingmeAndI'llbeholdingyouThroughthoselongnightsMylovewillbepullingyouthroughWhenyouseethestarsPretendthey'remyarmsWhenyoufeeltheairThatismekissingyouthereSayyoulovemeAndIwillsayIloveyouNodistancecouldevermakethatuntrueWhenI'mfarawayI'llreachthroughtimeandspaceWhenyouhearthewindYou'llhearmesayingIloveyouforeverGodforbidthere'llcomeadayWhenthelightinmyeyesfadesawayButfromyourheartsIwillnotgoNoboundsshallmyspiritknow,causeMylovewillbepullingyouthroughYou'llbeholdingmeAndI'llbeholdingyouThroughthoselongnightsWhenyouseethestarsPretendthey'remyarmsWhenyoufeeltheairThatismekissingyouthereSayyoulovemeAndIwillsayIloveyouNodistancecouldevermakethatuntrueWhenI'mfarawayI'llreachthroughtimeandspaceWhenyouhearthewindYou'llhearmesayingIloveyouforeverYou'llbeholdingmeAndI'llbeholdingyouThroughthoselongnightsMylovewillbepullingyouthroughWhenyouseethestarsPretendthey'remyarmsWhenyoufeeltheairThatismekissingyouthereSayyoulovemeAndIwillsayIloveyouNodistancecouldevermakethatuntrueIloveyouforeverWhenI'mfarawayI'llreachthroughtimeandspaceWhenyouhearthewindYou'llhearmesayingThankyou-
等待您来回答
音乐领域专家一首英文歌里面有I see the什么 in the sky, waiting for you come
一首英文歌里面有I see the什么 in the sky, waiting for you come
是外国女歌手唱的,应该几年前了,曲调很忧伤,轻缓
如果找到还可追加
补充:貌似是写战争的,也不太确定
你们的都不是拜托再帮帮
补充:是先后顺序的I see the什么 in the sky, waiting for you come是连在一起的
应该是 &your call &没错,就是这个 !
其实是斯罗集市 不过给你个最佳
其实是斯罗集市 不过给你个最佳了
其他回答 (2)
根据你的描述,我觉得像A New Day Has Come
&
歌手:Celine Dion
&
2002年发行的
&
I was waiting for so long 漫长等待 For a miracle to come 等待奇迹的出现 Everyone told me to be strong 大家告诉我要坚强 Hold on and don't shed a tear 坚定意志,不要把泪儿藏 So through darkness and good times 走过漫漫长夜与美好时光 I knew I'd make it through 我知道我一定会安然无恙 And the world thought I had it all 世人都以为我拥有一切 But I was waiting for you 但是,我正在等待着你
Hush love 万籁俱寂 I see a light in the sky 我看见一道光芒划过天际 Oh it's almost blinding me 几乎夺走我的目光 I can't believe I've been touched by an angel 不敢相信,天使触动了我 With love 赐予我爱情
Let the rain come down 就让大雨滂沱落下 And wash away my tears 洗去我的泪水 Let it fill my soul 就让大雨注满我的灵魂 And drown my fears 淹没我的恐惧 Let it shatter the walls 就让大雨粉碎心墙 For a new sun等待新的曙光 A new day has come 因为真爱来临 A new day has come 因为真爱来临
Where it was dark now there is light 光芒万丈,不再黑暗 Where there was pain, now there's joy 满心欢喜,不再痛苦 Where there was weakness, I found my strength 自信十足,不再脆弱 All the eyes of a boy 我看到男孩的纯真眼神
Hush now 万籁俱寂 I see a light in the sky 我看见一道光芒划过天际 Oh it's almost blinding me 几乎夺走我的目光 I can't believe I've been touched by an angel 不敢相信,天使触动了我 With love 赐予我爱情 Let the rain come down 就让大雨滂沱落下 And wash away my tears 洗去我的泪水 Let it fill my soul 就让大雨注满我的灵魂 And drown my fears 淹没我的恐惧 Let it shatter the walls 就让大雨粉碎心墙 For a new sun 等待新的曙光 A new day has come 因为真爱来临 A new day has come 因为真爱来临
Keiko Lee& 的What a wonderful world
等待您来回答
音乐领域专家已有天涯账号?
这里是所提的问题,您需要登录才能参与回答。
"天涯问答"是天涯社区旗下的问题分享平台。在这里您可以提问,回答感兴趣的问题,分享知识和经历,无论您在何时何地上线都可以访问,此平台完全免费,而且注册非常简单。
有没有一首英文歌中有:i can see me in your eyes或是i can see you in my eyes,是一个女子唱的?
有没有一首英文歌中有:i can see me in your eyes或是i can see you in my eyes,是一个女子唱的?
10-01-02 & 发布
Don't Forget About Us歌手名:Mariah Carey
请登录后再发表评论!⊙ω⊙求一首英文歌,女声.很慢的节奏.前面是低吟 只记得副歌部分有i need you, i love you .I guess...
i guess i love you
歌手:linda eder
专辑:it's no secret anymore
I want you...What can I say?
I'm undeniably, reliably sincere that way
I need you...I must confess
The heart and soul of you the whole of you
And nothing less
'Cause when I'm near you
You pop the top off my thermostat
I guess I love you-Baby, that's that!
Why fight it...What can I do?
I am pathetically, genetically disposed to you
So take me...My heart's aflame
I'll be like Juliet who can't forget old what's-his-name
You may be crazy
Foolish, illogical-Take your pick
But, baby, you are-My lunatic
I guess I love you, Even though I confess
You are the sixth or seventh such guess
At last, success!
I guess I love you, you have become my vice
Bring on the shoes and start throwin'''' rice
You're paradise Go figure...who could have guessed
I'd be so franticly, romantically by you possessed
This parlay...Just might come in
The odds are good, that knock on wood, this time
we're gonna win
'Cause when you kiss me
You kick my ticker to heart attack
I guess I love you - No turning back
I guess I love you, like Santa loves his sled
Like "Blue Eyes" said: "You go to my head"
'Specially in bed!
I want you...Haven't you heard
I'm exponentially, essentially...Oh, what's the word?
I need you...Will I let go?
I'll be redundantly redundant no, no, no, no, no!
'Cause since I found you
My life is one sappy, happy mess
How do I want you?
How do I need you?
How do I love you?
Just guess.
我有一首不知是不,也挺好听的,歌名《big big world》!
Berlioz - Allgretto non troppo Massimo Frecciz
i guess i love you - linda eder..是这首吗?
Berlioz - Allgretto non troppo Massimo Frecciz
有没有链接?发个链接过来我就可以搞定!
i guess i love you