我曾在一家证券公司工作一年,担任客户经理岗位,学到了很多东西。 用英语怎么说? 不要百度翻译的,谢谢
提问者采纳
worked for a year
as a customer manager in a security company and learnt a lot there
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
or a year。, 很少有人会说学到了很多东西, I have worked in a finance company as the director of customer service. PS;improve specific abilities。. This position allowed me to learn many things: (一般英语会说to acquire many skills 或者 to develop&#47
I have worked in a security company as a customer manager and I have learnt a lot of things.
I worked in a securities company for one year, as a customer manager position, learned a lot of things
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁从这故事中我学到很多东西。
从这故事中我学到很多东西。的英文翻译
从这故事中我学到很多东西。的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:“博物馆里有许多我没有看到过的东西,令我大开眼见”用英语怎么翻译_百度知道
“博物馆里有许多我没有看到过的东西,令我大开眼见”用英语怎么翻译
There're many things I haven't seen in the museum,which really expand my horizons.【俊狼猎英】团队为您解答。祝你进步!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
博物馆应该是museum.There're many things in the museum that I' It really broaden my knowledge.
In the museum,there're many things that I haven't seen before,which broaden my knowledge
博物馆的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:因为物流公司(上海分公司)邮件太多,他们告诉我不知道什么时候你的货物才能发送出去,是什么意思?
因为物流公司(上海分公司)邮件太多,他们告诉我不知道什么时候你的货物才能发送出去,
问题补充:
Because logistics company (Shanghai Branch) has too many messages, they told me do not know when to send out your goods,
Because the Logistics Co. , Ltd. (Shanghai office) message is too many, and they told me you do not know when the goods can be sent out.
Because the physical distribution company (Shanghai Subsidiary company) the mail too are many, they tell me not to know when your cargo can transmit,
Because logistics Corporation (Shanghai Branch) message too much, they told me they don't know when your merchandise can be sent out,
Because logistics company (Shanghai Branch) has too many messages, they told me do not know when to send out your goods,
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!“我不喜欢积累很多很难记的东西”英语怎么翻译_百度知道
“我不喜欢积累很多很难记的东西”英语怎么翻译
提问者采纳
我不喜欢积累很多很难记的东西I doesn't like accumulate a lot of very hard to remember things望采纳
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
i don,t like accumulating something which is too much and hard.
I don't like the accumulation of a lot of it is hard to remember things
does't
accumulate
remember things
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 日语翻译网上兼职 的文章

随机推荐