he ( ) be hungry shark evo怎么填

文档分类:
在线文档经过高度压缩,下载原文更清晰。
2012年11月本科学位英语(打印版电大精品小抄) 一.▲阅读理解(4 篇短文 20 题,共 20 分)AAAA characteristicof American culturethat…(ABDAB)A foreigner’s first impression of theUS…(DBDAC)As they sat sharing sweets …(DDACB)As a young girl, (作家勃朗宁)…(ACDBD)Art museums are places where people can...(CDAC)A letter to Edward, a columnist(报刊专栏作家)(ABCBC)BBBBritain and France are separated by….(DDADC)By definition,heroes and heroines aremen…(CDDCB)Besides giving off gases and dusts into the air(BCDD)Before a new type of airplane goes into service,(CCommunity service is an important…(BCADB)DDDDepressive illness is most obvious in men…(DACBA)Deserts are found where there is littlerainfall…(AADB)EEEEvery year more people recognize that it iswrong to kill wildlife for “sport.”(ACDB)FFFFair Way:The Westborough High School golf(CADAC)GGGGeneva is situated between the Jura Range andthe Alps(BAD)Grown–ups know that people and objects …(CABD)HHHHow men first learnt to invent words isunknown..(DCDBA)Have you ever had the strange feeling…(CABC)How Long Can People Live ? She took upskating…(ADCB)He was the baby with no name.()IIIIn the United States…..(BBBDB)It has been reported that in collegesacross…(CCDCB)It seems that some people go out of their wayto ...( DCABB)It was not yet eleven o'clock when a boatcrossed …(DACBA)If you are a recent social science graduate whohas…(CABC)It was a warm April day when a big fat…(ACDA)It seems that some people go out of their way(DCABB)It was not yet eleven o'clock when a boatcrossed (DACB)LLLLaws have been written to govern theuse…(ABDCB)MMMMany people who work in london prefer…(BCBAC)Most great inventors in the capitalist societymeet …(CCCBD)Monarch butterflies(黑脉金斑蝶)(CAA)PPPPaper is one of the most importantproducts…(BAABC)Places to stay in Britain are as varied asthe…(ABDCB)SSSShyness is the cause of muchunhappiness…(BABCB)Sixteen-year-old Maria was waiting….(DCCDA)SYDNEY: As they sat sharing sweets beside…(蝶泳)(DDACB)Say you are a 17th century construction…(ACBA)TTTThe Westborough High School golf team had(CADAC)Television ,the modern wonder ofelectronics…(CDADC)The French Revolution broke out in1789…(CBDDD)The seriously depressed person seeshimself …(A)The Westborough High School (慈善机构)(CADAC)There are three kinds of goals…()Tired of Working in Your Country&! With over500 (BDAB)The famous American gorilla(大猩猩)(CAD)THE BEST SHOPPING IN SYDNEY (DCAB)Television ,the modern wonder of electronics(CDADC)The seriously depressed person sees himself(A) a person a scientist?...(BCACD)When John and Victoria Falls arrivedin…(DCBBD)When someone has deeply hurt you,…(DDC)Whoever has made a voyage up the Hudson River…(BDDC)第二部分:词语用法和语法结构(Part II Vocabularyand Structure),共 30 题,AAAA police officer claimed that the young manhad …( A )..A sudden noise of a fire-engine madehim( C )..After the minister of Education had …(toanswer)..All(D. that is needed)is a continuous supplyof the ….Although he did not …he made his way (easilyenough)…As the bus came round the corner,it ran(into) …As the busiest woman there,she made…( D )BBBBefore the final examination,some ( C )...Both the kinds and theirparents(are)English….harles regretted(buying)the TV set lastyear.Chidren under fifteen are not …( C )…Children who are over-protected by their .(C.spoiled)Christopher Columbus was believed (C. to havediscovered)DDDDepending on(A、intuition),Mary led us throughan ….Did the medicine make you feel better?—( B )Did you notice the guy (whose)head looked likea big potato?Do I have to take it ?It( C )so terrible.Do you know the man (lying)under the appletree?Do you think she has any(A. reason)to refuseJohn's …?Don't you think that's a (wonderful)story?(childhood)…EEEEach person at the reunion was requiredto…( B )…Eggs,though rich in nourishments,have(a largeamount)…Either you or I (C. am ) wrong on this matter.Every year thousands of lives(are lost)in idents…Excuse me,sir. I've lost my watch. Do you have(A. the)time?GGGGirl dressed (in)black is her sister Rose.(The)HHHhis examination of the patient…. ( A )her and then rty to copy what she does. ( D )Had e five minutes earlier,you(wouldhave cauhgt)...Hardly on stage the audience ….( C )Harry,who had failed in the final exam,(on)..He didn’t pass the final ...(ought to haveprepared for)…He had difficulties making himself ...(C. showany sign of).He is fond of playing( C )piano while hisbrother is…He is one of the students who( B. are) alwayson time.He is the boy (D. who)I think scored thewinning ..He just couldn't (A. figure out)what in theworld….He must have had an accident, …(A. would havebeen here ) Neither Larry's father ..(C.was)...He must have had an accident…(A. would havebeen here)He used to have a(B. hobby)of stamp-collection,but …His parents (D. having died),the orphan isnow taken …His salary as a driver is much higher than(thatof a porter)…His(A. unreadable)handwriting resulted fromhaste….How can he if he is not ?( B )How much has pany( A )this year?IIIis the population of Paris? ( D )I to go)I didn't ask him, but he(B.offered)to helpme with my …I don’t know the park, but it’s (said) to bequite beautiful.I had my meals(brought)when I was ill in…I have been looking forward to( D )from myparents.I have never seen such a (mess) and disorder!I have placent feeling(that)I’m …I know you're planning to.…(D. how much itwill cost)?I want to buy a ( B )wallet for him.I was giving a talk….the same talk I(hadgiven)to …I was satisfied with her explanatio,(wo weremy classmates)I will count three hundred and not one of you(is to) move…I wish everybody( B )the meeting tomorrow.I would rather( D )two weeks earlier.I'd like to (B. go over)the lessons once morebefore ….If she wants to stay thin,she must make a(change) in her diet.Important( C )his discovery might be,…In ( C ),the northerners have a particularliking for…In spite of your living so far away, …(B. e).Is the library (open)now?—No,it’s( closed).It has been a long time(A. since) I saw youlast time.It is because he is too young (A. that )hedoes not …It is not until you have lost your health( D )…It is the best( A )I have seen.It was difficult to guess what her ( B.reaction)to the …It was essential that the application forms(C.be sent)…It was getting( C ),he had to stop to have arest.It was on the beach(that) Miss White found …It wasn't such a good dinner(C.as)she hadpromised us.It’s bad( A )for you to smoke in the publicplaces where…It’s good idea.But who’s going to( A )theplan?It’s high time that he settled down in thecountry and ( B )…It’s said that (quite a bit)boys in your …It’s time we( D )the lecture…It's hard to find any totally (pure)_waterbecause ...JJJJohn’s father(has taught)mathematics in thisschool…Jone’s dress is similar in design(to)hersister’s.Judy is certainly unfitfor..(impatient) ...(thirst).. (thirsty)...NNNNancy is (an eighteen-year-old)girl.Neither John(nor)his father was…Neither Larry's father nor his mother(C. was)at home.Never befor (did I)see such a terrible ident ...No matter(how hard it was snowing),the littlesisters…MMMMany new(A. opportunities) will be opened upin the …Many people watch TV only to _(C. kill)time.Mike is better than Peter (at)swimming.My camera can be(B. adjusted)to take picturesin cloudy…My friend was full of (C. admiration) for theway in. ..My wallet is nowhere to be found.I( B )in thestore.OOOOh,really?I .I visit her.( A )On average,a essful lawyer has to talk toseveral(clients)...Our house is about a mile from … many houses(in between)PPPPeople at the party worried about him…( A )…Please listen to me. It's inappropriate ...(C. doing)this.Professor Smith promised to look (over) mypaper...TTTtomorrow’s lessons,Frank has no time to goout with…( B )these honours he received a sum of money. ( C )the radio as I’m used to studying…( D.noneed)the War of Independence…. (Before)to the moon some day, I should see …. (B. WereThe atmosphere(consists of)certain gases….The baby is hungry,but there’s(little)milkin the bottle.The bridge was named(A. after)the hero whogave ….The Chinese women volleyall players( B )bothin and …puter system ( A )suddenly while….The dean of the PhilosophyDepartment…(give)…The famous Yong Le Bell is three times(A. astall as a man)The film brought the hours back to me.( A )…The girl is (something)of a film star.The hunter (C. lay)on his back ..The leaves are(D. falling) down to the groundwhen …The little girl woke up screaming because (B.nightmare)The little girl, who got home very late...(C.spared).The manager ( B. insisted ) that the newemployees….The manager promised to keep me (C. informed)of how…The manager will not( D )us to use his car.The manufacturers(C. ought to have)carriedout one …The new order means(worked)overtime.The news you told me the other day has .._(D.confirmed).The old houses are being pulled down to( A )anew office…The old lady felt very (D. disappointed)whenher ….The old lady is quarrelling with others as ifshe ( D )mad.The physics exam is not difficult,is it?—( C )The police officer happened _(C. to bedirecting) the traffic...The policeman gave the thief a blowin( C )stomach.The problem is not( C )so easy as you think.The rain was heavy and(A. consequently)theland …The red flower goes from one to ( C )in theclass.The sports meeting was put offtill…(because of)..The students were all entertained … Brian’s( expense).The textile industry (C. contributes )greatlyto the economy ..The wild flowers looked like a soft orangeblanket( A )the…The young actor who had been thought highly of( B )…The young ing over to us(must be)ourEnglish….The young( D )interested in pop music.There are so many problems( C )There was so much noise in the …( A )There were no tickets ( D. available ) forFriday's ….There’s of fruit ( D )the tree.They are believed (A. to have eeded) in their...They decided to chase the cow away (C. before)it did….They have learned about (hundreds of Englishwords)…This kind of material expands( C )…This overcoat cost .What’s more,they aresmall for me.(B)Today’s weather is(much too) worse thanyesterday’s.Two days is not enough for him to…( D )Two old friends meet ( A. by )chance in thestreet.Two thousand dollars (is)enough for the car.WWWWe (D. had just had) our breakfast when an oldman….with the size of the whole earth …(A. pared)We all thought(it)pity that…We think it is wise (B. of )him not to accepttheir offer.What a bad memory I’ve got!I ot(taking)…What are you doing? I'm (C. searching)thebedroom for…What is the train (fare)to Birmingham?What time does my flight leave ( D. on )Tuesday?What’s his mother like?—She’s at home.When Lily came home …her mother(wascooking)….When Mr. Jones gets old, he will(B. hand)over his …When shall we meet again?—(Make) it any dayyou like…When the railway pleted.we(will be ableto)get to…While I was in the university…( B )..Who is she?---She’s our history teacher.Will you( A )me a favor,please?Wish his pleted….(that)he was a man ofaction.Would you let ( A )to the park with myclassmate?Would you like something( B )?Would you please help me to(A. wrap)up thepresent …?SSSstudent with a mon sense should…(B. Any)send your motorcycle to be repaired? …. (B.Why not)See the eidy room,Mum!( C )is where it shouldbe.She has two best friends.(Neither)of them isin the country.She never laughed, (B. nor did she ever) loseher temperShe talked to him for a long time and (B.dissuaded)him...Since your supervisor has (B. specified)..Some old people don't like pop …( C.tolerate)…Sorry to trouble you... Shall we _(B.share)one?YYYYes,Ireally didn’t think he ( C )here.You are lucky since you've never ( lost)anything in your life.You don’t mind(my calling)you Li,do you?You objext( D ),don’t you?You ought not to(C. have told)him the newsthat day.You shouldn’t (kill) your time like that,….You(will have to)buy some reference books…Your little girl is ing very rude. You(D. ought to)…Z第三部分:挑错(Part III Identification),共 10 题,AAA1. As early as the 12th century boys in Englandenjoyed to play football.2. A container weighs more after air is put in, itproves that air has weight.3. After her two-week vacation was over,Dorothy regretted to spend so much moneyfor so little pleasure.4. After climbing a great hill, one only findsthere are more many hills to climb.5. A pound should be left to find its own levelagainst the other European currencies.6. After she got married, Lily went to see hermother each other week×.DDD1. Don't make ×Helen's remarks too seriously.She is so upset that I don't think she reallyknows what she is saying.2. Did you ever stop a moment to ask whetherwe learn English to use it or do we× useEnglish to learn it?3. Dear Helen, please forgive him for hisrudeness, can you ×?4. Did anyone inform you with× the change ofthe schedule that had been decided yesterday ?5. Despite his old age, he is still very healthful×and often works in the field.EEE1. Every one of the students had to do ×their ownexperiment, and then professor Brown judgedthe results .2. Every now and then he e herepaying a visit to×his old aunt, who lived allalone in a small house.FFF1.Factory workers had to work very hard before,so had farmers×.HHH1. How ×an interesting role she played in thefilm! No wonder she has won an Oscar.2. He got two pieces of × informations about thenew product.3. He cannot remember the thing whose×mademe very sad.4. He didn’t dare to leave the house for fear ×someone would recognize him soon.5. He wished he didn’t tell ×her the truth thatbrought her so much pain.6. He is a true friend of mine, whom I canalways depend ×whenever I get into trouble7. He invited me to go to a party and ×I did notwant to join him that evening.8. Have you noticed her coat is wet? She ×mustbe caught in the rain.9. He refused joining × us last Saturday night.Don’t you think it strange?10. He finds it easier to do the cooking himselfthan teaching ×his wife to cook.III1. In big cities there is an increasingly ×need forcheap apartments for the lower middle class.2. In the town was ×found many old people whobadly needed money and care3. It's easier for me to go there on foot thandriving a car. ×4. It is better to be guessing× the meanings ofunknown words from their context rather thanlooking every word up in the dictionary.5. It is very important that the students’ voice isheard ×by the authorities of all our schools.6. It is about time that we ×go to supper, for westill have a meeting to attend this evening7. If you had been there, I’m sure you wouldhave enjoyed to see ×the Chinese Team win.JJJ1. Joe's father has died ×ten years ago, so he haslived with his mother since then.LLL1. Life×is a lot simpler when what we honoredwas father and mother rather than all majorcredit cards.2. Let’s go and watch that mew movie at eighttonight, won’t we? ×3. Look at the beautiful flowers here ! Howwonderful they are smelling. ×4. Let’s hurry up and try to get to the railwaystation in time, can we? ×NNN1. None of us had the final say in this matter, andtherefore it was mended that we waited×for the authorities.2. Now that the newspaper arrived ×we can seethe scores of the tennis matches. 3. Norahardly never × misses an opportunity topractice speaking Chinese.OOO1. Of the two coats, I'd choose the cheapest ×one to spare some money for a book2. Only after es to consciousness ×youcan make the final decision.3. On seeing the boy fell ×into the river, shesprang to her feet and went to the rescue.4. Only by practice will you be able to improveyour speaking English and gradually speak ×fluently.PPP1. 58 percent of people were asked ×thought thatthe advertising of o and alcohol shouldbe banned.SSS1. So absorbed she was ×in her work that shedidn't realize it was time that she picked upher daughter.2. Some old beautiful ×Italian oil paintings arebeing displayed in the exhibition hall.3. Since the injury is bad, the doctors willoperate ×him immediately.TTT1. The price of meat was much more higher×than expected.2. The famous scientist, in his honor ×a dinnerparty will be held tonight, is to arrive soon.3. The old man was so angry and spoke so fastthat none of his children understood that×hemeant4. The young man, to make ×several attempts tobeat the world record in high jumping decidedto have another try.5. The young man, to make ×several attempts tobeat the world record in high jumping,decided to have another try.6. The protection of our environment is notnothing× to be left to the government.Everyone should be concerned.7. There are moments in life where× you misssomeone so much that you just want to pickthem up from dreams and hug them for real.8. The problem is how we can operate the newmachine on×such a short time.9. The book that you see laying ×on the tablebelongs to the teacher.10. The best interview is one in that× there istwo-munication between theemployer and the job applicant.11. The position of the words in a sentence is theprincipal means of showing its ×relationship.12. The action of market forces means that thecost of something rises if demand for it risesand the amount available remain×constant.13. The head of my department is quite friendly,though I imagine he could be ×little friendlyin a difficult situation.14. They are going to leave for the United Statesnext week, and so do we×.15. The United States posed of fifty states,two of that ×are separated from the others byland or water.16. The room, which×window faces the south, isthe nicest one of all on this floor.17. This is such a beautiful day that everyonearound us×feel like going out for a walk.18. The information×which she was injured inthe accident was given by Liz.19. The passengers saw the thief× stole on thebus, but they didn’t say anything.20. This equipment is based upon advancedtechniques×and it is highly reliable21. Teenagers always long for the time× whichthey are able to be independent.22. Traditionally, work determines our way oflife. But if 98 percent of us don’t need to work,what are we going to do with oneself? ×23. Two woman ×teachers and four girl studentswere praised at the meeting yesterday.24. There will be more than three hundreds ×students taking part in the sports meet.25. There was too× much dust that we couldn’tsee what was happening.26. The boy did not have to leave the next daybecause he got his visa extending×.WWW1. Workers newly arrive ×from the south or ruralareas perform their job differently from thosefrom other sections of the city.2. While remembered mainly for the invention ofthe telephone, Alexander Graham Belldevoted his life to help ×the deaf.3. We look forward to your order as well ascontinue×to serve your needs.4. We saw a big dog that was fierce and feltfrightened in×in our way home.5. While shopping, people sometimes can’t help× persuading into buying something theydon’t really need.6. We are all for your proposal that thediscussion is to be put off. ×7. What does× Mr. Johnson like? He’s a friendlysort of man. I like to work with him.YYY1. You should be working instead of lie×there inbed.2. You can see the whole city for miles from herein×a clear day.3. You will feel inconvenient in Japan if you can×either speak Japanese nor English.第四部分:完型填空(Part IV Cloze),共 20 题AAAA little boy invited his mother1-5 BADDC 6-10 AADAC 11-15ABDAC 16-20 DBDBCDDDDid you sleep well last nihgt?...(CBABCDABCD)Do you find getting up in the morning ..?(ACDAB DBCAD BADDB )Don't Take the Fun Out of Youth Sports1-5 CABDB 6-10 ACDAD 11-15BCABC 16-20 ADBCDFFFFrom Monday until Friday most people are busyworking or studying,1-5 DCAAD 6-10 ABAAA 11-15DCAAC 16-20 DADCAIIIIt seems that some people go out of their ….(DCABB)It was not yet eleven o'clock when a boat ….(DACBA)It is always interesting to visitanother..(ADABC AABCD)It was an early morning in summer.In thestreets,sleep-eyed people were moving1-5 DDCAD 6-10 BCACA 11-15ADDBA 16-20 ADDABIt was the night before position was due.As I looked at the list of topics1-5 AABBA 6-10 BDDCB 11-15DCACB 16-20 ACDBDIt was the district sports meet.1-5 CDCBA 6-10
11-15ADBBD 16-20 BDABDMMMMany students find the experience of….(BCCDAACADC)More and more teachers and parents …(CBBBBDBCDD)OOOOne day when Jamie came home after …(AB)TTTThere were once three sons of awealthy..(D BABDA)ned a private football league…(CABDB ACDAD BCABC ADBCD)意大利面条: (A ABDA BDDCB DCACB ACDBD)When Henry Alice came home(1) the office (2)he saw a note(3) his wife on the kitchen1-5 CBCBB 6-10 ADBAB 11-15 CDBCA16-20 BDABDWe may look at the world around us.1-5 BCADB 6-10 ACDBB 11-15ACDBre 16-20 CDBCAYYY(1)Yesterday was 1 he got a lot ofpresents 2 his friends and family.1-5 CDBBA 6-10 DACDD 11-15ADDCA 16-20ACAAD第五部分:翻译(Part V Translation), 共 10 题,AAAAlthough the tusk is hard, we are determinedto plish it.任务虽然艰苦,但我们一定要把它完成;At the end of 18th century, the great Britainrapidly became the factory of the world.到 18 世纪末,英国正迅速成为世界工厂我军在那场战斗中获得了胜利(attain).A friend of mine from high school is workingin England now.我的一个高中朋友现在在英格兰工作。Apples here like water and sunshine.这里的苹果喜欢水和阳光。As is known to all, China is a developingcountry. 众所周知,中国是一个发展中国家。A lot of natural resources in the mountain areaare to be exploited and used.那个山区有许多自然资源有待于开发利用。BBBBill hit his car into a wall last night.昨晚比尔开车时车撞到了墙上。DDDDid you get that E-mail from me?你收到我发的那份电子邮件了吗?Does puter have instructions on it?计算机自身有操作说明吗?Don’t you think smoking is harmful to yourhealth?难道你不认为吸烟对你的健康有害吗?GGGGive me your advice.给我你的建议。HHHHave you seen Tom recently?你最近有没有看见汤姆?How many chapters has the teacher assigned usto read as our homework?老师布置读多少章节作为家庭作业(assign)?He will never be criticized unless he didsomething wrong.除非他做错了什么,否则他就不会受到批评。His accent betrays he is a foreigner.他的口音说明他是外国人(betray)He was prohibited into the city.他被禁止入城He was applying for an office clerk.他在申请一份职员工作(apply)He attributes his ess to his efforts.他认为他的成功是他努力的结果(attribute)His heart beats so fast that he can hardlybreathe.他心跳的如此之快,以至于他几呼喘不过气来He cannot bear that other people are laughingat him.受到别人的嘲笑,他受不了(bear)How long will it take us to get there?我们到那里要花费多长时间?He is in the world a famous pop star.他是世界上著名的流行音乐明星。How did you spend your holiday?你假期怎么过得?IIII read the local newspapers with greatinterest every evening.我每天晚上抱着极大的兴趣阅读当地的报纸。I think she will change her mind tomorrow.我想她明天将会改变主意的。I have no interest in what they say about me.我对他们说我的话不感兴趣。I’m now a distance education student.我现在是远程教育的学生。I think the picture shows us how fruit isnecessary to life.我认为这幅画给我们展示了水果对于我们的生活有多必要。It is known to all that exercises are good forhealth.众所周知,运动对身体有利。I'm going to buy a monthly ticket tomorrow.我打算明天去买一张月票。I've lost interest in my work.我对工作失去了兴趣。It is not necessary to do this work.这工作没有必要做。I feel satisfied with my life.我对生活感到满意。I’ ll have to try using the search engines.我必须试着使用搜索引擎。I think everyone knows how to swim.我想每个人都知道怎样游泳。I don’t know who broke the window.我不知道是谁打破窗户的If there is no air, there would be impossibleto have any lives on the earth.如果没有空气,地球上就不可能产生任何生命;I can ask him whether he remembered that he hadsent a letter for you.我可以问问他是否记得替你寄过一封信。I was totally absorbed in reading, and didn’thear you calling me.我在专心致志地看书,没听见你叫我(absorb)I wondered whether it is cheaper when I callat 5p.m.我想知道如果下午 5 点打电话是否可以省钱It is Newton that first discovered theattractiveness between objects.正是牛顿首先发现了物体是相互吸引的。I begged them not to mention my name in frontof her.我恳求他们不要向她提起我的名字。(beg)If he left earlier, he would have caught thetrain.他要是早点动身,也许已经赶上那班火车了。If I see him, I’ll ask him to wait for a while.如果我见到他,我就叫他等一等。If you came here yesterday, you can see him.要是你昨天来了,你就能见到他。I have been studied for three years by Julynext year.到明年 7 月份,我在这里读书三年。I attained victory in that battle.我在那场战斗中获得胜利。I wanted to know the importance of munication.我想知道如何解释空间通讯的重要性。I'm having a headache now. 我现在头疼。I read the local newspapers with greatinterest every evening.我每天晚上抱着极大的兴趣阅读当地的报纸。In the world, er or football is the mostpopular sport.在世界上,足球是最受欢迎的体育运动。I feel satisfied with my life.我对我的生活感到满意。I have no idea about it.对此我一点都不知道。In Foreign Languages Department, a checkingmachine is used to correct the students’test papers. 外语系用阅卷机给学生批卷。JJJJohn and his brother differ in personalityeven if their differences in age are notsignificant.尽管约翰和他哥哥在年纪上相差不大,但他们的个性却不相同。KLLLLife is meaningless without a purpose.没有目标的生活是毫无意义的。MMMMy classmate is more clever than I.我的同学比我聪明。NNNNothing distracts him when he works.他工作时,什么也不能分散他的心思。Not all Americans are interested in sports, ofcourse.当然不是所有的美国人都对体育运动感兴趣。OOOOur teacher always encourages us to speakEnglish bravely.我们老师总是鼓励我们要敢说英语。One can never eed without enoughconfidence in himself.一个人若是对自己没有足够的信心是永远不会成功。PPPPeople all over the world are trying to helpthe people in Sichuan.全世界的人们正在尽力帮助四川人民。Please give this book to es first.请把这本书给最先来的人。QRSSSStudents can study by themselves work. 学生可以通过学校网络自学。Some football teams will have games there.一些足球队将会在那里比赛。TTTTraveling by train is slower than by plane, butit has its advantages.乘火车旅行比乘飞机慢一些,但是它也有自己的优势。The price of gasoline e down in Chinesemarket.在中国市场汽油的价格会下降。These five boys failed in their English examlast term.这五个男孩子上学期英语考试不及格The little boy wanted to exchange his toy carfor my cake.这个小男孩想用它的玩具车换我的蛋糕。The energy can neither create, nor disappearduring chemical changes.在化学变化中,能量即不会创造,也不会消失The airport they built was 20km away from thetown.他们刚建的那个飞机场离城 20 公里。The hotel can modate for 500 people.这家旅馆可供 500 人住宿.(modate)These tickets are available for 7 days.这些票有效期只有 7 天(available)Trees need water to grow. 树需要水才能生长。The little girl is avid to be awarded.这个小女孩渴望得到嘉奖(avid)The heavy fruits bend the branches.沉甸甸的果实压弯了树枝(bend).The bacteria are too small to be seen.细菌小的用肉眼看不见。This pair of shoes cost me 260 yuan.这双鞋子花了我 260 元。The jets were not used until World War Ⅱ直到第二次世界大战才开始使用喷气式飞机。The headmaster conferred the best studentswith honorary titles校长授予优秀学生以荣誉称号Tom(人名有可能变化)was such a hardworkingstudent that he soon came out first in theclass. 汤姆是一个学习十分用功的学生,以至于不久他就成了班里学习最好的学生。Ted and William have lived under the same rooffor five years.泰德和威廉已经在同一个屋檐下生活了五年了。Though it was late, they kept on working.尽管已经很晚了,他们还在继续工作。The students are encouraged by their teacherto do more listening, reading and writing.老师鼓励学生多听,多读,多写。The plan has been over fulfilled by now.目前,已经超额完成计划。Transistors are small in size and light inweight. 晶体管的体积小,重量轻。There is a large amount of energy wasted dueto friction. 由于摩擦而损耗了大量的能量。This place has plentiful material resources.这个地方有丰富的物质资源。The mon samples of anic materialsare the gases of the atmosphere, water,rocks, etc. 大气中的气体、水、岩石等都是无机物中最普通的实例。UUUUndoubtedly, they should cope with lots plicated problems in order to dig so deepa hole.无疑问要钻这么深的一个孔,他们必须解决许多复杂的问题;VVVVarious substances differ widely in ic characteristics.各种材料的磁性有很大的不同。 close to the school, you shouldslow down, even if no kids are around.当接近学校的时候,即使周围没有孩子,你也应该减速;We are totally aware of the importance of thesituation.我们完全意识到局势的严重性(aware)We have already waited him for two hours whenhe finally came.到他来的时候,我们已经等了他两个小时了We bargained with the farmer on the price ofmilk.我们就供应牛奶与农场主讨价还价(bargain)When his father lose his temper, he behavesrude.他父亲发脾气时举止很粗鲁What kind of life do most people enjoy?大多数人喜欢什么种类的生活?Wang Li’s(人名有可能变化) father has taughtEnglish here since he graduated from PekingUniversity. 王丽的父亲从北京大学毕业后就一直在这里教英语Would you please help me with this heavy box?你能帮我拾一下这个很沉的箱子吗?XXXXiao Zhang lost his balance and fell off theladder.小张失去了平衡从梯子上摔了下来。YYYYou and your team can discover the answers toproblems together.你和你的团队可以一起发现问题的答案。You’d better do that again. 你最好再做一次。You must always remember not to cheat in exams.你必须始终记住考试不要作弊。You needn’t go there anymore. He already knowsabout it. 你不必去了,他已经知道那件事Z六▲写作题(共 15 分)议论类:Smoking Is Dangerous to Health(吸烟有害健康)Everyone knows smoking is bad for health.People who smoke too much may not live long.Millions of people die from smoking each year.Smoking causes many illnesses. Those who oftensmoke have bad teeth. A lot of people alwayscough because of smoking. One of the mostserious illnesses that are caused by smokingis lung cancer. Many people suffer from thisterrible disease and lose their lives.Smoking is not only bad for smokers, but alsobad for non-smokers, especially women andchildren. They may get their health harmedbecause of the smoke caused by cigarettes.Smoking is no good for health. I hope all thesmokers can give up smoking for themselves andalso for the people around them. Let's enjoyclean air together.Health and Wealth(健康和财富)Which is more important, wealth or health?Different people have different opinions.Some people prefer wealth, holding that moneycan not bring everything, but without it, onecan do nothing. In order to get more money theycan do anything. However, other people regardhealth as more important. Once health is lost,it is no use having a lot of money.As far as I am concerned, I love wealth, butI value health more. Everybody wants to livea happy life. So they try their best to earnmoney which they can ensure they lead acomfortable life, but if happiness fortare achieved at the cost of their health, howcan they be happy Without health money esmeaningless.In my opinion, no one agrees that a wealthyperson without good health can be happy. So,just do our best and keep fit.How to Keep Healthy(如何体持健康)Nowadays more and more people are concernedabout their health, but how to keep healthy?First, it is necessary to take some exerciseevery day. Research shows that getting plentyof exercise makes the heart beat faster and thelungs work harder. Second, eat more fruits,vegetables and less meat. Third, getting ridof bad habits like smoking and drinking is alsoan important way to keep healthy. Smoking andalcohol drinking injure one's health a greatdeal, and therefore should be given up. Ifpeople follow these three ways of keeping fit,they’ll greatly improve their health.Health and eating habit(健康与饮食习惯)In current society, people have known theimportance of keeping healthy and good lifehabit. In the past, people ate three meals athome, and they ate more vegetables and lessmeat and fish. They were very strong and seldomwent to see doctors.Now life is better, people eat more meat,fish, eggs and other food with more fat. Theyoften go out for good meals with their familiesand friends. But they get easy to be ill, Why?I think more meat and fish, less exerciseare bad for health. Good rest, less meat andfish, more vegetables and enough exercise aregood for health. So I exercise every day. Myeating habits are pretty good. I eat a lot ofvegetables. I eat fruit and drink milk everyday. I drink a cup of water 15 minutes beforeeach meal and eat much vegetables and fruit.Of course, I love junk food, too, and I eat itonce a week. And I sleep nine hours every day.The better we get into good eating habits,the happier our life es.My view on the (我对网络的看法)We know the
is playing a more and moreimportant part in our daily life. On , we can get as much information as wecan. We can send e-mails to our friends andtalk to them as well. Besides, on
we can read books, enjoy music andwatch ball games. We can also doshopping without leaving our homes. But manystudents spend too much time playing games. They waste a lot of time.In my opinion, we must make good use ofthe .My Favorite TV program(我最喜欢的电视节目)The News Report has always been my favorite TVprogram. The News Report contains a largeamount of information ranging from theinternational political situation to thelatest football game. And the most importantcharacter is its fast pace. Because of thisfast pace, news programs can contain muchinformation in a short time. In my opinion, theNews Report is more than a TV program. It isa way munication. From this program,people can know and understand world affairs.I especially appreciate this benefit ofwatching the news.puter(电脑)Nowadays, computers are ing more and morepopular. Computers can help different peoplein different ways. They can help children withlessons and homework, help students andscholars do calculations, analyze data andpresent the latest achievements. Furthermore,they can assist engineers and experts in thedesign of a mold, a bridge or a spaceship.Besides, computers can offer fun andentertainment to us with the
games,movies, and etc. Indeed, computers have ea panion of man.Advantages and Disadvantages of the MobilePhone (使用手机好处和坏处)Like everything else, mobile phones have bothfavorable and unfavorable aspects. First,it's useful. As a wireless mobile telephone,it's easy and handy to call wherever one goesand call the one however far away he is. Second,it's convenient. Whenever one meets trouble orsomething urgent, one can make a callimmediately. However, the mobile phone alsohas many disadvantages. First, it's expensiveto buy and costly to pay the bills. Second,it's also easy to lose and costly to get itrepaired. Third, it's alleged the microwavesin it might do harm to people's health. Ibelieve its advantages will far outweighdisadvantages soon.谈谈你喜欢的城市交通方式In a modern city, there are many means oftransportation, such as subway, taxi, bus andso on .But my favorite means of transportationis by bike.First, riding a bike is good for keepinghealthy. I spend one hour riding a bike to myoffice on my working day, and I think it is agood form of physical exercise .Secondly, itis money-saving .Recently, the private cardrivers plain the price of gas ishigher and higher, but if you ride a bike, itwill cost you nothing. Thirdly, it isbeneficial for protecting the environment, soit is a “green” form of transportation.Therefore, although it has some disadvantages,I like riding a bike best.My view of the country life and town life(关于城乡生活)Some people believe that town life is betterthan country life. I don’t agree with this.Town life can be convenient to us in manyaspects. For example, you can move aroundeasily, shopping can be more fun in a bigshopping mall and you can enjoy a more colorfulnightlife .But there are also manydisadvantages. It is much nosier than in thecountry .Air pollution is more serious .It isnot easy to park your car .It costs more to livein town .To name but a few is enough. Therefore,I prefer country life .Bad Manners in Public(公共场所不礼貌)Although we consider ourselves as highlyadvanced beings living in a civilized society,bad manners can still be found here and there.For example, some cyclists run the red trafficlights, many passengers litter waste papersand plastic bags in public places, and sometourists scrabble in tourist attractions, letalone spit on the street. In the cinema, somepeople talk loudly on cell phones in front ofothers.I’m strongly against talking loudly in thecinema, for this behavior shows no res what’s worse, it upsets theaudience who are in the mood of having fun.Water Pollution(水污染)Everybody knows that there is seriousproblem of water pollution on the earth. Yes,water pollution is increasing.Look! The water in the river is getting dirtierand dirtier. Most of fish in the water havedied, and we can’t swim in the water.My grandfather says, when he was very little,the water in the river was very clean. He oftenswam in the river with his friends.That was before, but now we can’t see suchclean rivers. Let’s protect the water frompollution, because we can’t live withoutwater. The water is really important to us all.Living in a Big City(居住在大城市)Thousands of people stream into cities,especially big cities. Big cities have specialattractions for many people. First, in bigcities, people can easily get a job to make aliving . Then, there are many facilities whichmake people feel very convenient in life.Third, people have more into big cities by allmeans. I like living in a big city because itcan provide me with move convenient livingconditions and a good job. Besides , living ina big city, I can get the latest ing from every field which will make youwiser. However, Big cities are facing problemsand the biggest one is traffic . There are toomany people and cars. The traffic is heavy,especially during the rush hours. Every streetis crowded. Cars are running fast, they maycause traffic accidents easily. What is more ,as a muter , Everyone wastes a lot oftime muting. Time is valuable. Sotraffic is a big problem which has irritatedeveryone much.书面表达:1、天津某股份公司欲招聘一名英语翻译P.O.Box 2312HefeiJanuary 18,2004P.O.Box 5964TianJinDear manager :I am very excited to learn from the newspaperthat an English translator is wanted in yourjoint-pany. I admire pany somuch that I have been watching for anyavailable post in pany .Since there isone now ,I am applying for it .My name is Li Gang, 28,male . I graduated fromthe English Department of Anhui University .Itis 6 years since I taught English in AnhuiEducation Institute .I take pleasure in thejob of translator .I’m glad at written andspoken English.It would be a great honour if I were accepted .I have made up my mind to do the job well pany.Please give me a reply if these satisfy you.Thank you !Yours trulyLi Gang2、假设你是王明,你的美国老师 Miss Morgan 要求你们明天下午去听一个关于美国历史的讲解Dear Miss Morgan:I am sorry that I won’t be able to attend yourlecture on American history tomorrowafternoon .My uncle is returning home fromFrance ,and I have promised to meet him at 3:30tomorrow afternoon. You know I haven’t seenmy uncle for a long time ,and I have beenmissing him .I can’t be in the lecturealthough I really want to .I am very interesting in American society andhistory .And your lecture are always full offun and help .It will be a great loss if Ican’t make it up . So I wonder if it ispossible for the talk to be recorded, and ifso ,could I borrow the tape ? It would mean agreat deal to me to listen to the tape and learnwhat is covered in the talk .Yours sincerelyWang Ming3、写一篇 120 字左右的作文。描述昨天晚上邻居看足球影响你学习的情况,About 9o’clock last night ,I was doing myhomework .Suddenly ,I heard my neighborshouting and laughing ,and they cheeringloudly .He was watching a football game on TV.Icouldn’t go on studying and becauseimpatient .I covered my ears with hands,trying to keep the noises out ,bur it didn’twork. . Only half of my homework has done ,andthe teacher will check it tomorrow .I had totake some actions.I knocked at his door and said “Goodevening ,Mr. Yang !Could you please turn downyour TV a bit?I am doing my homework.”“ Oh,I’m really sorry to have disturbedyou .We will turn it down at once ” My neighborsaid politely.“Thank you very much”.I said and went backto do my homework.4、请写一篇日记,时间是6 月6 日,星期一,天气晴.今天老师找你谈话将班级板报的工作交给你Monday,June 6 ,oday the teacher had a talk with me .He askedme to take charge of the class wall newspaperand asked me about my plan on running it .Ithought it an hour to be appoinited as theeditor the wall newspaper ,and I wasconfindent I could do a good job ,so I epted the job ,and promised to tell him mydetailed plan tomorrow.Now I’ve decied thatI will invte some of my good friends ti joinin the desining of the wallnewspaper .Everyone will be encouraged toexpress their opinions on running it and towrite articles for it .The new wall newspaperwill be a good place for variousdiscussion ,or even arguments ,and it will bea source of the latestinformation ,too,covering spotos,drawingsand even interesting toys included.I think theteacher will like my iders.5、假如你是李晓华,住在江城。你的加拿大笔友Bob 来信谈到了他所居住的城市I was born and have been living in the city ofJiangcheng. It’s a beautiful city standing onthe bank of the Jiangcheng River .And it’sa nice place to live in .I’m proud of it .The economy of my city has developing rapidlyin the past ten year. New factory, houses androads have built. More school and hospitalsare availa there arestill some problems, such as air and waterpollution and heavy traffic in rush hours.In my opinion , Jiangcheng.should develop itseconomy scientifically. I also think that thegrowth of its population should be broughtunder control so that we’ll have a betterhometown in future.6、petition and petition is mon phenomenon in oursociety . pete when we play games, we tryto do better than others in our study, andthere is petition for jobs, fame,wealth and so forth. Therefore,we can say that,in a certain sense, competition is one of themotive forces of the development of our modernsociety. It is often believed, petition and cooperation are in oppositionto each other. Some people petition,without which, in their eyes, there is noresponsibility, no drive and ultimately, noprogress. Others advocate cooperationwhatever they do. They are of the opinion thatthe dependence of people on one another hasincreased, without which the society we livein can not keep going smoothly. In reality, wefind that in many petition goes handin hand with cooperation.Lets take a footballgame for example.During the game, one team peting gainst the other, but each memberof the team must cooperate with his teammates.Otherwise, they would lose the game no matterhow skillful each individual player might be.It is clear petition has much to dowith cooperation. As far as Im concerned,I donot agree with the view petition andcooperation We should never forgetcooperation. In our social life, cooperationis especially necessary because most work isfulfilled with or through other people. So e to the conclusion petition areequally important7、我的假期 Spend HolidaysI’m going to the sun on my holiday. I will gothere by a spaceship. I will take a big bluespaceship。then I’ll pilot the spaceship to the sun. thesun is very hot. So I put on the super-shirt.In the morning, I will have some sun burgerfor my breakfast.At eight o’clock, I will play with my friendsthere. they are super dog and super girl. Superdog is white and black. Super girl is veryclever. Super girl and super dog like to playwith me. So I play with them for forty minutes.then I do my homework in my little red room ona small blue table. After my home work, I willhave my lunch. I will eat sun salad. I will makesome red toy bear to the sun babies. I will havered juice, red fish and red rice. All thethings are red. then I need a lot of water onthe sun because the sun is too hot. So I willwalk to the spaceship. I’ll pilot thespaceship to the earth.This is a good holiday on the sun.8、我的家乡Here its a picture about my hometown which isoften appear on my mind.Its a small villagewith blue sky and a lot of people working inthe feilds with cattle. The feild is filledflowers and smell of flower. Now Im studyingin ***. Everytime I came home,I discovered my hometown has changed,transportation is more convenient.I saw manynew buildings had been built up. There mostpeople dont get a good education, so most ofthem are farmer and poor and living hard. Thereare very few factories, many young people aregoing out looking for jobs, so am I. I hope oneday I could help them to get a better livingcondition.This is my hometown. Its not modern andparticular, but I miss it often.9、环境保护 Environmental ProtectionEnvironmental pollution is a term that refersto all the ways by which man pollutes hissurrounding. Man dirties the air with gassesand smoke, poisons the water with chemicalsand other substances, and damages the soilwith too many fertilizers and pesticides. Manalso pollutes his surrounds in various otherways. For example, people ruin natural beautyby scattering junk and litter on the land andin the water. They operate machines and motorvehicles that fill the air with disturbingnoise. Nearly everyone causes pollution insome way.Environmental pollution is one of the mostserious problems facing mankind today. Badlypolluted air can cause illness, and even death.Polluted water kills fish and other marinelife. Pollution of soil reduces the amount ofland available for growing food.Environmental pollution also brings uglinessto mans naturally beautiful world.Water pollution reduces the amount of pure,fresh water that is available for suchnecessities as drinking and cleaning, and forsuch activities as swimming and fishing. Thepollutants that affect e mainly fromindustries, farm, and sewerage systems.Industries dump millions of tons of wasteproducts into bodies of water each year. Thesewastes include chemicals, wastes from animaland plant matter, and hundreds of othersubstances. Wastes from farms include animalwastes, fertilizers, and pesticides. Most ofthese materials drain off farm fields and intonearby bodies of water. Sewerage systems carrywastes from homes, offices, and industriesinto water.People, however, may differ in what theyconsider to be a pollutant, on the basis oftheir assessment of benefits and risks totheir health and economic well…being. Forexample, visible and invisible chemicalsspewed into the air or water from a plantnearby pose a danger to the people nearby andother animals and plants. However, if theinstallation of expensive pollution controlsleads to the reduction of productivity, theunemployed might feel that the risks frompolluted air and water are minor weighedagainst the benefits of profitable employment.The same level of pollution can also affect twopeople quite differentlysome forms of air pollution might be a slightannoyance to a health person but lifethreatening to someone with emphysema oranother respiratory disorder.10、吸烟的危害 SmokingToday smoking is a widespread habit all..overthe world. Not only the old, the youth, butalso middle school students have been engagedin smoking.Many of them think that smoking isa smart symbol. However, smoking is harmful toones ,health. It contributes a lot of lungcancer, from which many people have died in thepast years. It can also cause many otherdiseases.In a word, if you smoke, you do havea much greater chance of losing your health.Furthermore, scientific research shows thatsmoking is not only harmful to smokersthemselves,but also a threat to public health,especially to women and children. Therefore,many countries have…made laws forbiddingsmokers to smoke in public places such ascinemas,stations, hospitals, and so on Give upsmoking! If you dont smoke, don t start. Giveupsmoking for the sake of your health, for thesake of your family, and for the sake of thewhole world.播放器加载中,请稍候...
该用户其他文档
文档介绍:
2012年11月本科学位英语(打印版电大精品小抄) 一.▲阅读理解(4 篇短文 20 题,共 20 分)AAAA characteristicof American culturethat…(ABDAB)A foreigner’s first impression of theUS…(DBDAC)As they sat sharing sweets …(DDACB)As a young girl, (作家勃朗宁)…(ACDBD)Art museums are places where people can...(CD...
内容来自淘豆网转载请标明出处.
时间: 17:31

我要回帖

更多关于 young and hungry 的文章

随机推荐