we,learn!we,happy!圣诞节英语手抄报报类容

关于英文版的手抄报内容,要有中文翻译,初一的。
关于英文版的手抄报内容,要有中文翻译,初一的。
就是关于欢度国庆的英语手抄报内容,要有中文翻译,是初一的
补充:是要欢度国庆的英语手抄报
不区分大小写匿名
Hi,everybody! I am Chen luming.I'm a student. I like the nature. I like painting pictures, reading, listening to the music,making the movement and so on.
My&house&is&close&to&The&Pheonix&Hill&park.There are many colourful flowers and tall trees around it. Beside the park, there&is&a&small&lake&inside&the&park&and&the&water&inside&is&pure.I like& the winter in Pheonix Hill park. There&I&saw&many&children&playing&last&winter.
Some&of&them&were&fighting&with&snow&balls, some&of&them&were&making&snowmen,&&I had a good time with my parents there. I have seven-day long vacation during the National Day. I went to Pheonix Hill park with my parents. It is very beautiful, we had a good time there.The National Day is a happy holiday, wish our motherland always beautiful and prosperous. Ihope my motherland is becoming better than today.
嗨,大家好!我是叫陈米一的学生。我喜欢大自然。我喜欢画画,看书,听音乐,做运动等。 我的房子靠近凤凰山公园这里许多五颜六色的鲜花和高大的树木周围。旁边的公园,里面有一个公园,里面一样,在凤凰山公园冬季。小湖的水。在那里我看见许多孩子玩去年冬天。其中一些人与雪球战斗,其中一些人堆雪人,我和我的父母有好的时间。我在国庆七天长假。我去凤凰山公园和我的父母。这是非常漂亮,我们有一个好时机国庆节是一个快乐的节日,祝我们的祖国永远美丽和繁荣。 我希望我的祖国正变得比今天更好。
等待您来回答
外语领域专家小学英语手抄报内容:Blue Jeeling_英语手抄报_VOA英语网
小学英语手抄报内容:Blue Jeeling
发表时间:内容来源:
When I look upon the tombs of the great, every emotio when I read the epitaphs of the beautiful, even inordi when I meet with the grief of parents upon a tombstone, my heart m when I see the tomb of the parents of themselves, I consider the vanity of grieving for those who deposed them, when I consider rival wits placed side by side, or the holy men that divided the world with their contests and disputes, I reflect with sorrow and astonishment on the little competitions, factions, and debates of mankind. When I read the several dates of the tombs, of some that died yesterday, and some six hunderd years ago, I consider that great when we shall all of us be contemporaries, and make our appearance together.
来自: 文章地址:
Latest News2011教师节英语手抄报内容
【网络综合 - 英语资源】以下是无忧考网为大家搜索整理的2011教师节英语手抄报内容,供大家参考。2011教师节英语手抄报内容  For all the great things you say and do…The best teacher's award goes to you.  因为您的身教言教,颁给您最佳教师奖As another school term approaches…wish your days turn our to be as great as you make ours.  新的学期又开始了,希望您过得愉快,就像您带给我们的欢乐一样You are the best. 您是最棒的老师Your guidance makes me go far and do things differently.  您的引导使我向前,并且有不同的作为Sending flowers to my teacher. 送一束花给我的老师Your lessons are still the one that helps me.  Your words are still fresh and warm.  You've swayed my life so deeply.  You're still my best teacher.  Far across the miles, sending you wishes of loveand peace on Teacher's Day.  您的教诲我至今仍受益良多,言犹在耳,深深影响了我,您是我最敬爱的老师,在教师节的今天遥寄我的祝福,祝您平安快乐A sweet and lovely gift to my favorite teacher.  献上一份甜蜜又可爱的礼物给我最敬爱的老师You are a special person in our life.  We all love you, Sir!  你是我们生命中很特别的一个人,老师,我们都敬爱您To Sir, With Love 老师,我们敬爱您It's your day, Teacher. Have a great day! 老师,这是属於您的日子,祝您愉快The best way to learn is to learn from the best. 名师出高徒Five starts for my best teacher. 老师,颁给你五颗星的奖( 最佳老师)Thanks for being such a great teacher.  Happy Teacher's Day.  您真的是一个好老师,谢谢您,祝教师节愉快Wishing you a happy Teacher's Day. 祝您有个愉快的教师节Thanks for being an inspiring teacher.  老师,谢谢您的启发Hearty wishes on Teacher's Day.  在教师节的这一天,衷心的祝福您You taught me to aim for success and to accept failure with courage.  Happy Teacher's Day.  您教导我们追求成功并有勇气接受失败。祝教师节快乐!  Warm thoughts of love and regards to our loving teachers.  对敬爱的老师献上我们的爱与关怀I want to be like you, when I grow up. 我长大也要像你一样Your guidance makes us to achieve what we have dreamt for.  Thank you for being my teacher.  你的引导使我们的梦想实现,谢谢你能成为我们的老师Sending great love to the greatest teacher of the world.  向世界上最伟大的老师致敬。圣诞节英语手抄报内容?
圣诞节英语手抄报内容?
  do you know? origin of chdstmas___圣诞由来   the name christmas is short for“christ’s mass”.a mass is a kind of church service.christmas is a religious festivai.it is the day we celebrate as the birthday of jesus.   there are special christmas services in christian churches all over the world.but many of the festivities of christmas do not have anything to do with religion.exchanging gifts and sending christmas cards are the modern ways of celebrating the christmas in the world.   the birth of jesus had a story:in nazareth,a city of galilee.the virgin’s name was mary was betrothed to joseph.before they came together,she was found with   child of the holy spirit.joseph,her husband was minded to put her away secretly.while he thought about these things,gabriel,an angel of the lord appeared to him in a   dream and told him did not be afraid to take mary as wife.and mary,will bring forth a son,and he shall call his name,jesus,for he will save his people from their sins.   before jesus births.joseph and mary came to quintus was governing syria.so all went to be registered,everyone to his own city.joseph also went up out of   galilee.out of the city of nazareth.into judea,to the city of david.which is called bethlehem,because he was of the house and of the lineage of david,to be registered with mary。his betrothed wife,who was with child.so it was that while they were there.the days were completed for her to be delivered.and she brought forth her firstborn son.and wrapped him in swaddling cloths.and laid him in a manger.because there was no room for them jn the jnn.and that.christmas is the feast of the nativity of jesus.is on 25th,december every year.but nobody know the acluai birthday of jesus.and the christmas has become popular when christmas cards appeared in 1 846 and the concept of a joily santa claus was first made popular in nineteenth century.更多相关的内容:
  It is interesting to see how different countries celebrate Christmas.We asked some of our friends and this is what they told us about their Christmas celebrations:   Belgium On Christmas Eve,it starts with a drink and “nibbles1)”,followed by a “starter” course such as seafood,and then stuffed turkey.The dessert is a kind of cake made with cream.Father Christmas is called “Saint Nicholas” and he brings presents to children on Dec ember 6th,“St.Nicholas Day,” a long time before Christmas.   Brazil Father Christmas is called Papai Noel.Many Christmas customs are similar to those in the USA or UK.For those who have enough money,a special Christmas meal will be chicken,turkey,ham,rice,salad,pork,fresh and dried fruits,often with beer.Poorer people will just have chicken and rice.   Finland Finnish people believe that Father Christmas(Santa Claus)lives in the north part of Finland called Korvatunturi,north of the Arctic Circle.People from all over the world send letters to Santa Claus in Finland.There is a even big tourist theme park called “Christmas Land” in the north of Finland,near to where they say that Father Christmas lives.Everyone cleans their houses ready for the three holy days of Christmas--Christmas Eve,Christmas Day,and Boxing Day2).Christmas Eve is very special,when people eat rice porridge3) and plum4) fruit juice in the morning.They will then decorate a spruce5) tree in the home.Many families will visit cemeteries and graveyards to place a candle onto the burial graves of family members.Cemeteries are very beautiful at Christmas-time.   France In France,everyone has a Christmas tree,sometimes decorated in the old way with red ribbons and real white wax candles.Fir6) trees in the garden are often decorated too,with lights on all night.Father Christmas is called Père Noel.The Christmas meal is an important family gathering with good meat and the best wine.Not everyone sends Christmas cards.   Germany Germans love to decorate their house sat Christmas.Many houses will have little wooden frames holding electric candles in their windows,and coloured pictures of paper or plastic which look beautiful from the outside at night.Father Christmas brings presents in the late afternoon of Christmas Eve(December 24th),after people have been to a church meeting.The presents are then found under the Christmas tree.One person in the family will ring a bell and call everyone to come to the room.On Christmas Day,fish(carp7))or goose will be cooked.   Latvia Latvians believe that Father Christmas brings presents on each of the 12days of Christmas starting on Christmas Eve.Usually the presents are put under the family Christmas tree.The special Latvian Christmas Day meal is cooked brown peas with bacon(pork)sauce,small pies,cabbage and sausage.   Portugal People pretend that Father Christmas brings presents to children on Christmas Eve.The presents are left under the Christmas tree or in shoes by the fireplace.A special Christmas meal of salted dry cod-fish8) with boiled potatoes is eaten at midnight on Christmas Eve.   Russia In the days of the Soviet Union,Christmas was not celebrated very much.New Year was the important time--when “Father Frost” brought presents to children.Now Christmas can be openly celebrated--either on December25or more often on January 7th.This unusual date is because the Russian Orthodox church uses the old“Julian”calendar9) for religious celebration days.Special Christmas food includes cakes,pies and “meat dumplings.”   Sweden The most important day is Christmas Eve.A special Christmas meal is eaten on Christmas Eve--ham(pork),herring10) fish,and brown beans--and this is the time when families give presents to each other.Many people attend a church meeting early on Christmas Day.
  Christmas ( Christmas ), this name is short for "Christs mass". Mass is a kind of church. Christmas is a religious festival. Because regard it as to celebrate the birth of Jesus, so also known as christmas. On this day, all the worlds Christian churches have held a special ceremony. Every year in December 25th, is a Christian celebration celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ, at Christmas, most of the Catholic Church will be first in the December 24th Christmas Eve, in December 25th the early morning at midnight mass, and some Christian churches will be held good news report, then in December 25th to celebrate C while another major branch of the Christian -- Orthodox Christmas celebration on January 7th every year.
  It is said that there was a goodness man went broke his domain. Helived a hard life and he has three daughters. The three daughters were being married but he didnt have money to buy dower for his daughters. On the happy Christmas Eve three girls went to bed early. They didnt know that their father was so worried. At last the Christmas father decided to help them . He besprinkled gold through the stack and the gold fell into the socks of the mans daughters. They lived a happy life from then on... Christmas socks was origined by this.   It is said that there was a farmer served a poor boy on a cold windy Christmas Eve and gave him a big Christmas meal. The boy cut a Fir trees branch and ed it into the Earth.He said, "Every year this time. there will be many presents in this branch. I wish I can pay back to your favor by this beautiful Fir tree. " After the boy left, the farmer discovered that the branch had grow up as a big tree. Then he realized that the boy was an envoy of the god.   This is the origin of the Christmas day. In western countries, What every you are, everyone will prepare a Christmas tree to increase the happiness of the Christmas day. Christmas trees are made of evergreen tree like Fir trees and they represent the long lives.People put candles,flowers,toys,stars on the tree and they put Christmas present on the tree. On Christmas Everepeople sing and dance happily and they enjoy themselves around the tree.
  Christmas card   Christmas cards are illustrated messages of greeting usually exchanged between friends and family members during the weeks preceding Christmas Day. The custom has become popular among a wide cross-section of people, including non-Christians, in Western society and in Asia. The traditional greeting reads "wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year", much like that of the first commercial Christmas card, produced by Sir Henry Cole in London in 1843. However there are innumerable variations of this formula, many cards expressing a more religious sentiment, or containing a poem, prayer or B while others distance themselves from religion with an all-inclusive "Seasons greetings".   Christmas cards are purchased in considerable quantities, and feature artwork, commercially designed and relevant to the season. The content of the design might relate directly to the Christmas narrative with depictions of the Nativity of Jesus, or Christian symbols such as the Star of Bethlehem, or a white dove which can represent both the Holy Spirit and Peace on Earth. Other Christmas cards are more secular and can depict Christmas traditions, mythical figures such as Santa Claus, objects directly associated with Christmas such as candles, holly and baubles, or a variety of images associated with the season, such as Christmastime activities, snow scenes and the wildlife of the northern winter. There are also humorous cards and genres depicting nostalgic scenes of the past such as crinolined shoppers in idealized 19th century streetscapes.
  Christmas, annual Christian holiday commemorating the birth of Jesus Christ. Most members of the Roman Catholic Church and followers of Protestantism celebrate Christmas on December 25, and many celebrate on the evening of December 24 as well. Members of the Eastern Orthodox Church usually delay their most important seasonal ceremonies until January 6, when they celebrate Epiphany, a commemoration of the baptism of Jesus. Epiphany also traditionally commemorates the arrival of the Three Wise Men of the East in Bethlehem (near Jerusalem, Israel), where they adored the infant Jesus and presented him with gifts of gold, frankincense, and myrrh. The official Christmas season, popularly known as either Christmastide or the Twelve Days of Christmas, extends from the anniversary of Christ’s birth on December 25 to the feast of Epiphany on January 6.   Christmas is based on the story of Jesus’ birth as described in the Gospel according to Matthew (see Matthew 1:18-2:12) and the Gospel according to Luke (see Luke 1:26-56). Roman Catholics first celebrated Christmas, then known as the Feast of the Nativity, as early as 336 ad. The word Christmas entered the English language sometime around 1050 as the Old English phrase Christes maesse, meaning “festival of Christ.” Scholars believe the frequently used shortened form of Christmas―Xmas―may have come into use in the 13th century. The X stands for the Greek letter chi, an abbreviation of Khristos (Christ), and also represents the cross on which Jesus was crucified.教育知识子分类

我要回帖

更多关于 万圣节英语手抄报 的文章

随机推荐